People Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she released my cock and ass, leaned up and kissed me and I sat back down. Looking over at her she had already anticipated my request for her to spread her legs so I could continue my voyeuristic view of her pussy.

This time, however, she grinner and motioned with her own hands for me to spread my legs as well. Seemed she wanted to enjoy the view she had earned of the hard, bouncing cock between my legs and wet balls from her attention.

"If I would have thought I would be on such display on this trip, I would've trimmed a bit." I said.

"That's alright." She said. "I like a lot of hair and I like my men to have a lot of hair. It's sexier." With that she smiled and reached up to remove a pubic hair from around her lips, obviously from her latest adventure to my groin.

"Your turn, Victoria," I said.

With only one piece of clothing left for each of us, this last draw would determine the winner of the game and who would be whose slave in bed. The tension was showing on both our faces.

"Are you in a hurry, Harry, or can I suggest a short diversion to the game." she asked.

"Suggest away."

"I would suggest the loser of the next round has to tell a story about their past. The winner gets to pick the subject. And to keep things a little bit balanced, we will both masturbate at the same time while the story is being told. Like my idea?" Victoria asked.

"I think it's a great idea. Ladies first," I said motioning to the envelope.

We put all the numbers used so far back into the envelope, as if beginning from scratch. Victoria pulled a "3", I pulled a "4".

"What do you want to hear about," she asked.

"There are so many choices," I said. "How about the first time you sucked a guy's cock and swallowed his cum?"

Victoria laughed lightly. "It's going to be a short story but here goes." With that she moved her right hand through her wet bush to her pussy and began rubbing it gently in circles. At the same time, she looked at my cock, nodding her head, reminding me to start stroking as well. Using my right hand, I began to slowly run it up and down the length of my cock, purposely trying not to exert too much pressure so I wouldn't cum.

"It was actually my first year in college. I was a late bloomer so to speak. A boy from my afternoon English class invited me over to his apartment to study for mid-terms. After about an hour, we had both lost interest in English and somehow ended up on his couch making out. While he was sucking on my boobs and trying to get his hands down my pants, he moved my right hand to his crotch so I could stroke him. That only lasted a few minutes before he sat up, slid his pants and underwear down to his knees, and placed his hand on the back of my head urging my head down. I figured, what the heck, I had given hand jobs, might as well try sucking. I wasn't very good but I don't think he cared. After running my mouth up and down his cock about three times, he exploded without warning. I just swallowed pretty much in self defense."

Victoria then moved her hand from her pussy to her mouth and gave her index finger a good long lick. "Good story, Harry?"

"Very nice," I said. "Ready for the next round?"

"You first." she said, moving her hand back to her pussy.

I pulled a "5" and she pulled an "8".

"Your shirt and you lose or a story....I'll give you a choice," Victoria said, again giving my hard cock a good long look.

"A story this time."

Victoria thought for a moment. "I think you've been around a lot more than you lead most people to believe so I need to get really creative on this one. Ever been with another man?"

"Sorry, nope. No story to share there. You'll have to pick another topic."

"Hmmm, let's see. How about your first threesome? I bet you've been in a threesome before."

"OK," I said, "there is a story there. Here goes."

Victoria just smiled, knowing she had uncovered something she did not expect to. She anxiously awaited the details.

"I was in college at the time also. My next door neighbors at my apartment complex had an extra ticket to the football game and invited me to go. We came back after the game to their apartment and passed around some beers and sat on the couch to relax and watch some TV. A few minutes later Brad excused himself to go to the restroom, leaving me alone with Susan on the couch. Brad was gone a while when Susan mentioned he left on purpose to give us a chance to get to know each other better. With that she leaned in and gave me a deep French kiss and began stroking my cock through my pants. After a minute or two of this and realizing she was serious, I began fondling her tits through her blouse, pleasantly discovering no bra."

"It wasn't two minutes later she unzipped my pants, took my cock out and started sucking it. With a little encouragement, I pulled her blouse up to the top of her chest and continued my fondling of her tits and lightly pinching her nipples. At this point, Brad quietly came back into the room with a smile on his face. He moved Susan onto the floor on her knees, flipped her skirt up to her waste, dropped his own pants and started fucking her while she kept sucking my cock."

"That sounds hot," Victoria said. "Were you freaked out?"

"It was a combination of bizarre and exciting. We soon got rid of all our clothes and all moved to the floor. I fucked Susan while she was on her back and he fucked her mouth. Then Brad and I switched places. I fucked her mouth until I came, he filled her pussy with cum."

"So would you ever do a threesome again?" she asked.

"Times are different but in the right circumstances, probably yes."

At this point I had to stop stroking my cock or I would've come. I could see Victoria getting closer and decided to encourage her.

"Go ahead and finish," I said, "you will be ready again much sooner than me."

With that Victoria smiled, leaned back in her chair and gave a slight exhale. The fingers of her right hand started moving quicker, occasionally invading her pussy and fucking it. In less than a minute she was making short gasps for air, having a wonderful orgasm.

Out of her dreamy eyes she just smiled, again looking at my cock, knowing she was ready for more direct action.

I let her recuperate for a moment before speaking to her.

"Last hand, loser is the winner's slave for 30 minutes, OK?"

"What if I just decided I want to be your slave? Is that OK?" she asked.

"As long as you won't be sorry later....."

"Not a chance. I think it will be fun. OK master, what do I do first and the clock is running.....30 minutes remember......"

"First, take off the bra," I said while I took off my shirt at the same time. Now we were both naked. Her breasts looked like a perfect 34C, all natural, with nice eraser-like nipples on top. There was just enough sag to them to prove her age.

"Go into the bathroom and get the little bottle of lotion. And keep your heels on."

Victoria grinned, gave me a soft peck on the lips, and went to get the lotion. Standing back in front of me, holding the lotion, I gave her the next slave instruction.

"Put a nice coat of lotion on your right index finger and then kneel down and suck my cock." I slid down on my chair till my ass cheeks were right at the edge so she had ready access to cock, balls and asshole. As she got on her knees and lowered her mouth to my cock I told her, "now gently insert you finger in my ass at the same time."

She must have done this many times before as she readily found my asshole without missing a beat with her mouth. After making two circles of my rosebud with her fingertip to get it lubed, she gently inserted her index finger up to the last knuckle.

"You are the perfect little slave," I told her. "Now gently fuck my ass with your finger at the same time as you suck me."

Victoria hummed her acknowledgment of the instructions. While she moved her ruby red lips slowly up and down my cock, leaving a wet trail of saliva behind, she very slowly started sliding her finger in and out of my ass. It was obvious she had done this before as she started with a shallow penetration and gradually worked her way up to inserting her entire finger by the fourth or fifth stroke.

As I focused back on the pleasure her mouth was giving me, I noticed Victoria was now stopping at the top of my cock on her upstroke, taking the time to give the head a soft suck and then lick all around with her tongue before sliding the shaft back into her mouth until her nose was fully embedded in my pubic hair. She indeed was a practiced cock sucker.

I gently grabbed her by the hair and held her in place for a moment, savoring the feeling of my cock completely consumed by her mouth. Leaning down I whispered in her ear.

"You have given me great pleasure but we must move on."

With that I pulled her off my cock and gave her a deep kiss, at the same time raising my hands to tweak her hard nipples. Her finger stopped moving in my ass but she did not take it out. Not until I told her she could.

"Now, let's move over to the bed. I want you to bend over the bed with you head down and your hands on your ass, pulling your ass cheeks apart so I can lick your ass again."

With a nod of her head, Victoria slid her finger out of my ass, stood up and moved over to the bed where she took the position described to her.

As I stood up to follow her, I took in the lovely view of that ass in high heels, each cheek taking turns moving as she walked. At the same time, I also grabbed the small bottle of lotion and proceeded to set it on the nightstand well within reach. I didn't know if I was going to put it to use or not but I did want it to be handy, just in case.

Victoria turned her head sideways and flipped her hair over her opposite shoulder so that it would not be in her face. Smiling at me, she reached back with one hand on each cheek and slowly pulled them apart, revealing her pink rosebud and a pussy that was even wetter than before.

Kneeling behind her I gave each cheek a gentle slap. Then I ran a hand up and down each of her legs, stopping briefly at the junction between her legs to give her pussy several soft strokes on the outside lips. Each time I did this, a little shiver ran through her system and I could tell she was enjoying the tease.

Placing one hand on each hip, I decided it was time to dive back in and placed my face between her ass cheeks and began rimming her asshole. Immediately I heard her groan her approval.

"ummmmmm......," she said.

"You like having your asshole licked don't you, my little slave?" I asked.

For a moment there was no response.

"Say it, slave. Say, I love having my asshole licked," I told Victoria.

Victoria whispered the phrase but I wanted to hear it louder. I wanted to get her to voice her pleasure as each time I heard her talk dirty, my cock got even harder.

"I didn't hear you slave, what was that?"

"I love having my asshole licked," she repeated.

Hearing that, I focused my tongue on her opening and began to fuck her asshole with it. First short stabs, stopping to flatten it to give the outside a long lick, then back to longer stabs into her asshole.

"ummmm.....oh lick me," she whispered.

After a minute or two of this, my face was now as wet with saliva as was her ass. It was time to move on as my cock needed release.

Standing up, I left Victoria in her bent over position and went to the bathroom for a warm washcloth. After giving my face and hands a quick wash, I returned to the room and ran the warm wash cloth over her ass to freshen it. I gave her a second cloth to wipe her hands from her recent travels up my ass.

I gently stroked her pussy from behind while she freshened up. It was getting time to decide which hole I wanted to fuck and where to deposit my load. As delicious as her mouth was, I had already experienced that. I inserted one finger into her pussy to remind myself how hot and now, how tight, that opening was and waiting for me.

As she felt my finger penetrate her pussy, Victoria looked back at my and just grinned. After the first stroke or two of my finger, she started involuntarily moving her hips back and forth.

"Do you like having my finger in your pussy?" I asked.

"Yes, master," she said.

I continued finger fucking her and letting her enjoy the sensation. The aroma of her pussy was now filling the room.

I decided to play a little more with her ass before fucking her. I decided I would indeed fuck her pussy but the thought of coming on her face or all over that luscious mound of hair around her pussy were starting to dominate my thoughts.

I reach over to the nightstand and grabbed the bottle of lotion. Removing my finger from her pussy, I lubricated it generously with lotion, gave her rosebud a light coating, and then proceeded to insert it up her asshole, slowly, all the way to the palm of my hand.

The look on Victoria's face showed her surprise at this new invasion but, with our earlier play, it was not uncomfortable. I didn't think she was much of an anal fan but she appeared to enjoy this level of play. She was playing my slave, yes, but that did not mean I didn't want her to enjoy herself as much as me.

I slowly started fucking her asshole with my index finger, slowly in and out, stopping for just a second to add a little more lotion. Again, her hips began their involuntary motion, in rhythm with my finger.

"Do you like that Victoria? Do you like being fucked in the ass by my finger?"

She did not answer with words, just a humming acknowledgement and with eyes closed.

Moving onto the bed on my knees, I placed my cock near her mouth. "Suck me," I said. Victoria grinned and took my cock back into her mouth, licking and sucking it like she was starving.

"So, slave," I said, "where would you like my load of cum tonight? In your mouth, in your pussy, on your tits, on your face...." Since all the options sounded good to me, I thought she might have a fantasy that she would like to indirectly include here.

Victoria let my saliva-coated cock slip from her mouth. "Anywhere you like but my butt. I don't really like to be fucked in the butt."

"That works for me. I think I'll fuck your pussy." With that I removed my finger from her ass, moved around behind her, and positioned my cock at the entrance to her wet, hairy pussy. Grabbing her by the hips, I slid my cock all the way in until pubic hair met pubic hair.

As I began sliding it in and out of this tight, velvet opening, I said, "I hope bareback is OK....."

"Ummmmm.....good cock....." was all she said.

"You like being fucked don't you? Say it out loud.....I like being fucked."

Victoria mumbled, "I like being fucked."

"Say, fuck me."

Victoria just groaned, obviously from the enjoyment of my cock still moving back and forth in her pussy.

"C'mon, say it.....fuck me."

"Fuck me......fuck me......ughhh." She said.

As I continued my thrusting and gradually picked up speed, I took in the sight of this curly haired brunette, head down, facing away from me with a sleek back, narrow waste and full hips, my cock slick with her juices as it went in and out of her pussy lips, giving me verbal encouragement to fuck her. As delicious as this was, I decided I wanted to try a few more things with Victoria before cumming so it was time to move on to our next position.

I pulled my cock completely out of her and gave her the next instruction.

"Roll over onto your back and spread your legs as wide as you can," I said.

Victoria did as she was told, her eyes now half closed with lust. As she spread her legs I could see the layer of moisture on her pussy hair and her pussy lips enlarged, awaiting my return. Her nipples were hard with excitement and resembled pencil erasers. As our eyes met, she smiled and moved her hands down to her pussy so she could spread the lips apart.....a definite invitation to resume fucking her.

"Fuck me...." She whispered, obviously catching on that I liked her to talk dirty.

I placed my cock at her pussy and slid it all the way in, holding it there. I then placed each of her legs, with high heels still on her feet, over my shoulders. This was my second favorite position for fucking because I could get my cock so deep into her.

As I began moving in and out, Victoria closed her eyes, her breathing increasing in pace, her chest beginning to slightly heave.

"Do you like my cock in your pussy? Do you like feeling my balls bounce off your ass as I fuck you?

"Ummmm.....yes......yes......" was all she could muster.

"I love looking at your wet pussy as I fuck you. Maybe I will shoot my cum all over your hairy pussy and rub it in, getting you all sticky with cum...."

"Ummmm......shoot your cum wherever you want.....just not yet....keep fucking me....."

After a few more strokes I buried my cock all the way inside her and just held it there, content to be totally engulfed in the warmth of her pussy, feeling her clench her channel around my shaft on and off with her excitement, rubbing our moist crotch hair together. With just a little motion, I could easily add some friction to her clit, increasing her excitement even more. It was also a great time to suck on her tits, gently biting the nipples of each one. Before long, they were both moist with my saliva. After a few minutes, I stopped and just looked at her.

Victoria opened her eyes half way to look at me in a somewhat dreamy state. She place her hands on my shoulders, then began moving them down my chest, tweaking my nipples before running them across my stomach down to our enjoined crotches.

"Taking a break?" she asked.

I just nodded, continuing my slight grind on her clit but still no thrusting.

"Can I change my mind?" she asked, while slowly starting to grind her hips back into me.

"Change it about what?" I asked.

"Come here...." She said and reached up to bring my head down to her so she could whisper in my ear.

"I want to change my mind......" she whispered. As she spoke I started giving her light kisses along her neck, and started to slowly withdraw my cock from her pussy so I could begin a slow fuck again.

"Ummmmm.....don't take it out....."

As I slid back into her, she continued her thoughts.

"Your cock is so hard....ummmmm....."

"It gets even harder when you talk dirty to me," I whispered in her ear.

"So, this might make you even harder.....you can take me any way you want......"

"I thought I was", I said, hoping she would continue.

Victoria backed away a bit and looked me in the eyes, then gave me a light kiss on the lips before continuing.

"You've sucked my tits, stuck your cock in my mouth and now fucked my pussy.....but now my ass needs attention and not from that tongue of yours......it needs something else....."

"I thought you said you didn't want to be fucked in your butt..." I said.

Victoria started grinding her hips even more against me, clearly liking the friction it was giving her clit and the resulting excitement.

"I trust you to be gentle and I don't think you are too big for me to try."

I reached in to kiss her gently and confirm to her I would be gentle.

"I can guarantee you that I probably won't last too long if we do it that way."

"I figured....".she said. "I've never let anyone cum in my butt but tonight I will let you be the first....if you want to......

Smiling back at Victoria, I began to move in her pussy again and whispered to her.

"My naughty little girl.....tell me what you want....whisper in my ear where you want me to stick this cock you have made so hard....."

Victoria grinned. "You are so bad.....ummmm.....stick your cock in my butt.....fuck my butt.....and cum in my butt.....I want it leaking out of me the rest of the night......"

As she talked, I could feel her pussy tightening down on me again. After a sloppy wet kiss, I straightened up and looked down at her.