Perfect Admission

Story Info
Trixie begins to understand her place.
3k words
4.3
25.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magpi
magpi
2 Followers

It had been weeks since the episode with Brenda, but Trixie couldn’t put it out of her head. Every time she saw the woman heat rushed to her cunt, even in the most unlikely situations. She almost came in the middle of the grocery store when she saw her mistress- no! that woman handling grapefruits. God knew she had tried to forget, but damn it all, no one had even come close to her skill. She’d fucked half a dozen different guys in all sorts of ways since that night. Hell, she’d even submitted to anal in an attempt to have even a taste of the pure pleasure that bitch had given. It hadn’t worked.

Remembering where she was, she moaned under her current fuck. Not that the moron would probably even notice. He was cute, and certainly packed a nice fat cock, but damn was he thick! She laughed quietly at the lousy pun. “Told you you’d like it,” he grunted in her ear. She moaned again, almost sensually, and half-heartedly clawed his back. In a last, desperate attempt, she’d tried to get him to dominate her. Nothing else had worked. Unfortunately, she’d picked a dumb one to try it on. In the end, she’d just given in and let him fuck her, figuring it was easier than chasing him off.

The blond beauty finished. What was his name again? Doug, no, Dan, damn. Derek! “Thanks, Derek. Mmm.” She kissed him as he rolled off, exhausted. “I’ll be right back, ok?” Without waiting for a reply, she slid out of her bed and made a beeline for the bathroom. “Fucking moron,” she muttered, splashing her face with cold water. Then she snickered. Another bad pun. He was clearly a bad influence.

Pulling her mini-skirt back down and just ditching her blouse in the hall, she made herself walk back in and face yet another disappointment. None too gently, she shook him awake. “Time to go. I have to work in the morning.”

“But I thought,” he mumbled, struggling to sit up.

“I do.” A little lie never hurt anybody, especially if it got the oaf out of her house so she could finish what he barely even started.

Brenda heard the car leave at the same time as the vibrator and real moans started in the other bedroom. She’d gotten off herself more than once, using the thin walls for her own private voyeurism. She doubted her pet had any idea just how much she actually knew about her. Including just how disappointing her love life had been since her first taste of being a sub.

Brenda had always figured she’d be good at being a domme, but damn, she never thought she’d be this good! Unless she’d been getting the wrong impression, and she doubted it, she had just made a major change in Miss Perfect’s little world. She grinned, very pleased with herself.

Of course, tonight had just been icing on the cake. She’d known she’d won when the dirty little cunt had all but melted in the grocery store. The only thing missing had been a witness, but that would happen. All she had to do was wait for her pet bitch to roll on her back and admit she needed to be dominated. That would happen very soon now. After all, every bitch in heat needed a quality fuck, and Brenda was the only one who could give it to her now. She laughed when she heard Trixie scream as she came. Brenda swore she heard “Mistress.”

Three days after the miserable failure with the blond hunk, Trixie banged on Brenda’s door. When the black-haired pain in the ass opened the door, her expression sweet as pie, Trixie lit into her. “What the hell did you do to me?” she demanded. “With your damn whips and lesbian shit. I’m not a fucking lesbo! What the fuck happened?”

Brenda opened the door further, irritatingly taking the abuse in stride. “Would you like to come in and talk about it?”

Trixie took two steps back. “Hell no! I just want you to explain yourself!”

Brenda shook her head, keeping the sweet, sad expression locked on her face. “I’m afraid I can’t explain it any better than I already have. I can make cock sweet again for you, but you have to give in. You have to let me show you.”

Trixie ran. She had come too close to actually taking the bitch up on the offer. She shuddered even as her cunt made its own opinion warmly known.

Not two days later, there was a soft, polite knock on Brenda’s door. She looked at the clock. Eleven. Who the hell? She gathered her silk bathrobe around her and looked through the peephole. It was Trixie. She must have gotten half way through her night on the town and just given in. And there she was, primped, pretty, and practically scuffing her toes as she waited for the door to be answered.

Brenda secured the robe and opened the door. “Yes?”

“You know why I’m here,” Trixie snarled, then ducked her head further.

“I’m sorry, what was that?”

Trixie glared at her balefully. “I can’t do it any more. You said you could fix it.”

“Excuse me?” She had to wait for the magic word.

Trixie balked. “Damnit- you know what I mean! Cock’s no good any more!” Brenda waited while Trixie visibly fought herself over giving in. Finally she did. “Please, Mistress,” she whispered. It was good enough.

Brenda put an arm around the scantily clad girl and ushered her into the dimly lit living room. “Sit, take your shoes off.” Brenda sat beside her on the couch as she shed her high-laced heels. “Now tell me, what’s happening?”

Trixie buried her face in her hands and Brenda ran a soothing hand up and down her bare back. “I’ve tried everything I can think of, and then some, but I can’t cum. Not like you made me cum.”

“Now why do you think that is?” Trixie was leaning against her, her arm nestled between Brenda’s breasts, her head on one shoulder.

“Because they didn’t punish me?” she hazarded, nestling closer.

“It’s not about the punishment, that’s just part of it. What’s the real reason?” Brenda carefully slid one of the tiny dress straps off her shoulder as her caresses moved to the side not pressed against her. Trixie’s response was to slide one delicate hand under her robe and between her knees.

“Because they couldn’t dominate me, like you,” she whispered against Brenda’s pale neck as she slipped her arm out of the loose strap and brought her hand up to rest on Brenda’s other shoulder. That had to be the right answer. She’d always been in control before.

Brenda paused in her ministrations. “Is that the proper form of address?”

“M- Mistress,” she faltered, then started sucking on her earlobe.

“Too slow. I’ll not have my pet forgetting her place.” Brenda started to untangle herself, but Trixie was faster.

In a blink she was on her knees, her slim body between Brenda’s knees, her hands pushing the silk bathrobe out of the way. “Please don’t punish me, Mistress! I’ll please you any way I can!” She really didn’t mind going down on her. Not if it kept her from being punished. Hell, if she did a good enough job, Brenda might even get her off. She was definitely wet enough for it.

Brenda almost gave in. She was hot already and the perfect blond girl between her legs, one lovely breast naked and hardening, probably could get her off right there, but then she thought of her bronze flesh blushing after a good punishment. “No, pet, it’s part of the training. You won’t be as quick to forget if you have a reason to remember. And that’s not the only reason you have to be punished.” She stood and drew her pet up with her. “We have a matter of six,” Trixie looked away, “seven? Cocks dirtying up your cunt.”

Trixie fidgeted uncomfortably, remembering what had finally made her give in. “Does it count if we just jacked each other off, Mistress?” Well, she’d jacked him off. He only thought he’d succeeded.

“You’re my pet now, so you’ll not have anything until I say you’re ready.” She handed her pet a candle and took one herself. She wasn’t in the mood for bright lights and there were more than enough candles for her to see by in the Dungeon. She led the way, knowing Trixie would follow.

At the bottom of the stairs, Brenda turned and took Trixie’s candle. “Strip.” She watched as the girl slid out of the red dress and matching thong. “Now put cold water in that basin over there.” She gestured to an ancient sink and a bowl in a corner of the room. As the girl turned to do her bidding, she started to light candles. She lit all of the ones in the punishment area and a few more elsewhere in the room.

Trixie waited nervously with the basin of icy water. She wasn’t sure she wanted to know what it was for. Especially with the smile her mistress wore as she walked over.

“Put it on the floor and kneel over it.” The girl did and Brenda picked up a fairly rough cloth. “Now it’s time to wash you clean enough to be my pet. Bend over.”

Brenda knelt behind her and examined the exposed puss and ass. “Have we been a bad girl?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Even as she braced herself against the floor, Brenda could see her bracing herself internally for whatever punishment was coming. She simply dipped the cloth in the cold water and ran it lightly over the offending flesh.

Trixie flinched at the icy touch, then relaxed. Maybe this time it wouldn’t be so bad. She felt her Mistress remove the cloth and rewet it. Then it was scrubbing the sensitive flesh hard, freezing it with the icy water. Trixie bore it in silence, knowing it was worth it. Brenda removed the cloth and wetted it again, then Trixie felt two fingers covered in cold terry-cloth invade her cunt. She shrieked and pulled away. Before she could correct herself, her ass was warmed by a pair of sharp slaps.

“Sit still, pet, or I’ll restrain you.” Trixie bit her lip and forced herself to be motionless. Even terry cloth on Brenda’s fingers did more for her than any live cock had recently.

Brenda shoved her two fingers back up Trixie’s already lust-slick cunt, then added a third just to make sure she could be still. “Good girl.” She absently patted the girl’s ass as she would pet a dog. “Get up. Time for your punishment.” She strode over to the shackles where the tramp had been strung up before and turned. Trixie was still standing beside the basin.

“Mistress,” she whispered. “What if I don’t want to?”

Brenda smiled gently and went back over to her. “I know it’s frightening, my pet.” She wrapped her arms around the slim body and stroked the golden head on her shoulder. “This is all so new and strange.” Trixie relaxed against her and her hands crept up to circle Brenda’s waist. “If there’s anything you don’t want to do, I’m perfectly reasonable.” One hand gently stroked the perfect ass while the other swept the blond hair off her shoulder and neck. “All you have to do is tell me and I’ll never,” she kissed her shoulder, “ever,” a tongue flick on her pulse, “ever,” a nip on her earlobe, “touch you again.” Brenda pulled away and watched the words sink in.

Trixie looked at her with those big, blue eyes in horror. Gathering her wits, she whispered, “I am your pet, I will do as you wish.” Slowly, still clearly fighting herself, Brenda’s pet positioned herself to be tied. She had clearly been thinking hard since their last lesson.

Carefully, gently caressing each limb, Brenda secured her in a spread eagle between the wall and support post. “That’s not so bad, is it?”

“No, Mistress.” She heard her captive’s breath catch as she picked up the same many-tailed whip she had used before. Turning, she stroked the soft leather. Trixie trembled.

Without a word, Brenda stepped behind the perfect, frightened, blond and laid the first stroke across her perfect ass. Trixie didn’t cry out as she worked her way up her back and only gave a small whimper when she reached the tense shoulder muscles. As she worked her way back down the tanned, blushing flesh, Trixie’s breath got ragged, but she remained quiet.

“You’re a very good girl.” Brenda lightly pressed herself to Trixie’s back, knowing how good the cool silk robe would feel against her heated skin. Trixie flinched when the whip rested on her thigh, then arched into the hand that slid down her taut belly. “You liked it, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress. Oh!” Brenda’s finger skimmed through the wet cunt and trailed up to her pet’s mouth. Her own cunt responded warmly to the willing mouth sucking her finger clean.

Quelling the desire to untie the girl and fuck her brains out immediately, Brenda traded the whip for her gentlest crop. The wide, flat, leather popper would hurt, but she’d still be able to lie on her back. Later.

“Mistress?” Trixie whispered. “I thought, well, haven’t I been-”

“Punished? No, darling, that was just the warm-up.” She stroked her pet’s cheek with the crop and instead of pulling away, Trixie kissed it and licked it, pleading with her eyes. The perfect, red lips and dexterous tongue did Brenda in and she kissed her.

Trixie willingly allowed Brenda to dominate, drawing her deeper with her lips and tongue. When her mistress’ silk-covered thigh slid between her own, she did her best to ride it. The restraints hampered her, but she tried to show that she was willing and didn’t need to be punished.

Brenda pulled away anyway. Lust was clear in her flushed cheeks and lips and her glittering eyes. The way she fondled the crop made punishment inevitable. “I won’t be harsh,” Brenda said, as she let the cool crop wander over Trixie’s body, “but you must do as you’re told.” Trixie knew there was no point in craning her neck as the lovely, powerful woman stepped behind her, so she relaxed.

“There will be one lash for each cock. Count out loud.”

With a crack, her right ass-cheek blossomed in pain. “One!” she gasped in surprise. Another on her left cheek and heat rushed to her cunt. “Two.” The next three alternated ass cheeks, then she got smacked on her inner thigh. “Son of a bitch!” The crop came down again on the same spot and she had to fight back tears of pain. “Six, Mistress! I’m sorry, Mistress.” The crop came down on her left ass cheek again. “Seven.”

When Brenda stepped in front of her, she wore a stern expression. “You did not do as you were told.”

Trixie didn’t want to argue, so she bit her lip.

Her mistress clipped a cheap, red, dog collar around her neck and let the cold chain leash hang between her breasts. She unshackled Trixie’s wrists and ankles and let her rub life back into them. “I am not pleased, but I will chalk it up to lack of discipline. This time. If it happens again you will be punished.”

“I understand, Mistress,” Trixie whispered, relived. Distastefully taking the end of the chain leash in her fingers, her mistress led her to the bed on the floor.

“On your back,” she ordered coldly and dropped the leash. Gingerly, Trixie lay down and quickly discovered that if she lay flat with her knees up it didn’t hurt so much. Her mistress settled in a chair beyond her feet. “You have my permission to masturbate with your fingers until you cum. Once.”

Hesitantly, Trixie spread her knees a little and her hand crept to the top of her closely trimmed hair. She didn’t like touching herself. She loved to masturbate, but hadn’t actually used her fingers since she’d gotten her first vibrator. Her mistress loosened her robe and began tracing the V between her breasts. As the robe was pushed back, revealing the pale, twin curves, Trixie’s hand slid to her cunt without a thought. Her own fingers remembered the soft, wet flesh, dancing between her cunt and clit as her eyes watched her mistress.

Brenda caressed her full, white breasts and watched her pet’s knees fall further and further apart. She watched the nimble fingers caress and manipulate the shell pink puss with intimate familiarity. In no time her hips were starting to buck and Brenda watched with interest as she finished herself off.

Since her pet was finished and panting on the floor, Brenda stood and rewrapped her robe. She had already doused a handful of candles before Trixie caught up with her.

“Mistress?” She looked like a waif, wearing just the dog collar and leash.

“What?” Brenda kept dousing candles, but watched from the corner of her eye.

“Are you, well, done?” Trixie was watching her nervously, hopefully.

“You are. Get dressed.” Brenda knew the need to touch would be strong and pretended not to notice the hands slipping around her hips.

“But don’t you need—”

Brenda whipped around and slapped the hands away. “I don’t need anything!” She grabbed the leash and pulled Trixie to her knees. “You think you excite me? I let you eat me as a reward. You have to earn it. I only let you finger your own filthy cunt because you don’t have the control not to cum.”

Trixie grabbed her thigh and started kissing the flesh. “I know I pleased you last time, let me do it again.”

Brenda shoved her to the floor with her foot. “I’m so displeased with your lack of discipline, it would take an hour to even get me wet.” Never mind that it would take about three tongue flicks to make her cum. She unclipped the collar and flung it away. “Get dressed and leave my house. Maybe tomorrow you’ll be less of a disappointment.”

As soon as the Dungeon door closed behind her pet’s pert little ass, Brenda grabbed the first dildo she found and fucked herself until she screamed.

magpi
magpi
2 Followers