Perfect Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,419 Followers

I went to the foot of the bed and positioned myself. My hand touched her pussy hairs and found them slick with her moisture. Knowing she was ready, I thrust deep into her wet vagina without warning…and then withdrew. Again into her completely and again withdraw. I was in no hurry; Annie had to be prepared for her next shock. Eventually her body started anticipating my thrusts; she moaned at each penetration. My finger lightly touched her clit and she gasped with surprise and pleasure.

I continued my sexual torture for many minutes. Annie was becoming more and more aroused as her body was trembling; her flat stomach contracting with each thrust. Incomprehensible guttural sounds came from Annie as her excitement increased. When it was obvious that she was completely lost in her lust, I nodded to Megan and said, "Annie, I hope you're starting to enjoy the physical part of love. Sometimes, only a woman can know how to really pleasure a woman. So Megan has been helping you today."

Megan immediately started licking Annie's breasts—teasing her upper body as my cock plunged deep into her again. There was a short pause in Annie's motion, then wild scream of despair shook the room, finally a loud groan came from her month. Lust won as her hips thrust violently against me; her vaginal muscles squeezed trying to keep me in her as I withdrew yet again. I thrust for the last time pushing into her hard as I began to come; Annie, feeling my hot spurts, started to frantically arch her back to push into me farther. Megan began kissing Annie, teasing her tongue with her own, and Annie returned the kiss with abandon. Again Annie's orgasm was violent and without control; her body was demanding release.

I pulled out of Annie, but her hips still frantically convulsed; her vagina searching for what it had lost. Finally, she was still, but still small moans of ecstasy came from her. Her head moved slowly from side to side; her body continued to shake. She was satiated with sex; she had lost all control of her body.

I started to softly kiss and lick her foot moving to her calf. Megan on the other side had kissed her fingers and wrist and moved down her arm with kisses and licks. We both moved slowly because we knew Annie was physically at her limit; she needed a moment to rest.

For fifteen minutes we continued our quiet tease of Annie's body. For the most part we ignored her most sensitive areas. Finally, I heard her breathing return almost back to normal; minutes later I heard her begin to sigh with pleasure. Megan leaned over to kiss her mouth as she squeezed Annie's breast; the kiss was returned with passion. My fingers moved to Annie's vagina and I penetrated her with one finger, and then two. Her hips immediately thrust up to accept me. I gently explored her not wanting to bring her to orgasm, but to slowly increase her arousal. At one point liquid poured from Annie as my fingers found her spot. Annie was moaning again; once more she was pleading for relief.

I whispered to her, "I am going to make you come now, but Megan needs some release also. Lick her as she licked you."

Megan straddled Annie's head facing me and slowly lowered herself so that Annie could feel her pussy hairs. Annie's tongue came out tentatively and touched Megan's slit. Megan continued to position herself so that Annie's tongue could explore this area that Annie had never seen. With my fingers pushing into Annie I lowered my mouth to her clit and aggressively pushed her to the limit. Once again she went over the edge as she came violently; screaming and trying to make my tongue push into her clit even harder. Finally, we were still.

Some minutes later as Annie recovered I left the bed. I helped Annie stand and removed her blindfold. Her face was flush with sex, her mouth half open breathing hard; her eyes were unfocused. She remained silent. I said, "You did much better than I expected. I want one final thing. Megan gave you much pleasure, but she hasn't come. I want Megan to lay down the same way you were and I want you to make her come with your tongue. And then until I come back I want you to do whatever Megan asks."

Annie nodded and Megan started to lie on her back, but Annie touched her arm and stopped her. She leaned into Megan and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Megan rested her hips on the pillow and spread her legs; Annie knelt before her, opened her labia lips with her fingers and started to lick her. I watched as Annie knelt over Megan. My fingers pushed into Annie's vagina dripping with moisture and cum. I withdrew and moved my fingers until I reached her asshole and slowly circled it. Annie pushed back as if inviting me to penetrate, but enough was enough.

I stepped back as Annie brought Megan closer and closer to climax. It was an erotic picture. As Megan moaned that she was coming, I turned and left the room.

I took a long shower—perhaps it was twenty minutes or longer. My thoughts were confused. Annie had not quit, and at the end was a willing participant.

I dried myself, put on a light robe and walked back into the bedroom. Annie and Megan were in each other's arms; Megan's leg was between Annie's legs touching her pussy hairs. Annie's back was facing me, but I could see that was violently crying; her shoulders were shaking as she sobbed into Megan's chest.

Megan felt my presence and gave me a look that I didn't understand. She gently nudged Annie telling her that I had returned.

Annie slipped out of the bed and walked towards me. Her once perfect hair was wet and tangled. Her pubic hairs were solid with moisture and cum. More cum had run down her legs and had started to dry. Her face was streaked with tears, my cum and Megan's juices. Her body still glistened with sweat from her exertions. Droplets of tears and moisture ran down between her breasts. Her makeup had streaked and smeared destroying her beautiful face. Earlier that night she thought she looked perfect; I would argue that perfect was now.

Standing in front of me she looked at the floor and said quietly, "Megan and I talked when you were gone. No one has ever talked to me that way in my life, but what she said wasn't really a surprise. I have been a perfect bitch. I know I have been a terrible, selfish person who never tried to be a real wife. Can you ever forgive me? I'm begging you to give me a second chance."

Megan was now standing slightly behind Annie. I glanced at her and she gave just the slightest nod, but the signal was very clear. I touched Annie's chin and lifted it so that she was looking at me and kissed her gently on the forehead. She started crying again and threw herself into my arms. I held her against me and gently stroked her back as she tried to gain some control on her emotions.

When the sobbing had subsided she stepped back and shyly asked. "Can I ask you for one more thing?"

I nodded.

She took Megan's hand and said, "I want your permission to take a shower with Megan, and then I want the three of us to go to the cabin for the weekend? I'm still trying to understand myself and I need both of you."

I stepped forward and again gave her another soft kiss on her forehead. She knew it was yes. Hand in hand they went to the bathroom.

I thought, "What have I created?…but then I knew that it had to be much better than what there was before."

Postscript

I did quit the company and found another position. Annie and I sold our house and bought another one that we loved, rather than one that others would admire. And Annie worked very hard to become my wife, my lover and my best friend. We kept in touch with Megan and occasionally got together. One weekend Megan bought tickets and the three of us went to a Jimmy Buffett concert and Annie loved those silly songs. My Annie, a Parrot Head.

About three months later Annie shyly asked me if the three of us could go back to the cabin for a weekend; it was a wonderful three days!

One month later a friend of Annie's from college called and said he had been promoted and transferred to our city. Annie immediately set up a double date with Megan; Dave and Megan were married two months later. Megan loves him passionately; it looks like a strong marriage.

Some months later I walked a little early into Louie's—a local's place with a slight smell of stale beer, great Italian food and a good band that would play later that night. The early crowd was there, but I quickly spotted Megan and Annie at a table. Obviously Dave hadn't arrived yet. They were giggling and laughing; both looked very happy. When Annie laughed, it was a real belly laugh—not a polite, socially correct smile.

I walked up to the table and leaned over to kiss Megan. She laughed and gave me some tongue. Annie giggled when she saw Megan's tease so when I leaned over to kiss Annie, her tongue attacked me.

I finally pulled away and asked, "Why are you both so happy?"

Megan giggled again, covered her mouth with one hand and pointed to Annie. Annie had a happy, but somewhat impish smile on her face and asked, "Don't you think it's a good idea for the four of us to spend a weekend at the cabin?"

Cat5
Cat5
3,419 Followers
12