Perfect Gets Played

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"MMMM... MMMM!! Fuck!! You love my sexy, Perfect ass don't you??" She groans out, sounding almost like she couldn't care less what the answer is as her tanned and curved body continues to sharply rock forward in response to the steady and nicely forceful pumps she's taking into her thick booty, a noticeable layer of sweat beginning to form all over her to show the effects of this sinful, indecent proposal that's led her to be willingly nailed deeply in her juicy ass.

"MMMMM... Awwwwww shit... Girl, you think I'm some kind of fool... MMMM!! Asking a question like that?" He says, smirking with his sunglasses still on his handsome face as the former WWE Superstar continues to stuff his dick straight forward and into the stunning, rounded backside being pushed out towards him by the starlet of numerous European and US indy promotions, who looks more like a horny slut from the way she's rubbing her own snatch while taking it up the ass from behind.

"A fine piece of tail like this... AHHHH... You'd have to be dumb like the broad who thinks she runs... MMMMM!! This place if you think I ain't loving tapping this ass..." He says between moans, making the point clear by using his hand to deliver a sharp spank to her thick butt as he pumps away deeper and deeper still into that still very tight back passage. Hearing her groan from the slap and more than enjoying the sight of her cheek jiggling sexily from the shot, her gives her another firm spank to one cheek and then the other, making full use of the opportunity to take advantage of the beauty who thinks she's the doing the same over him in this sexual session inside of her personal backstage green room.

"MMMM... Fuck... Damn, you still able to take this??" MVP questions with a groan, easing his dick out of her still tight ass.

"Ooooooh... I was going to ask you the same thing..." Shanna responds with a smirk, licking her lips as she moves herself up onto the couch, getting herself onto her hands and knees on it.

"You're almost Perfect... Certainly better than average..." She adds arrogantly as she tosses her hair back, allowing her to watch him move up behind him.

"Average? Girl, you're the one who's tripping! I'm half-man, half-amazing!" MVP states, scooping up the lube bottle so he can pour a little more out onto her ass, this time able to watch the fluid sink into her now loosened up a little asshole as the sensation makes her groan.

"I'm the man running the show here now, and I'm gonna be tapping this ass into next month!" He adds as over confidently as she's been all through this, tossing the bottle aside after pouring some onto his own dick, before he moves in to push the crown of his tool back into her ass.

"MMMM!! That's what I'm hoping for..." Shanna grins as she rocks her booty back against the thrust.

"That sounds just Per-FUUUUUUUCK!! UHHHHHH" She was cut off when the newest authority figure in TNA wasted no time in driving his lube-coated cock right forward and deep into her still tight and very juicy ass, showing he's meaning business now as he grips her toned, tanned waist as starts to push his hips forward with force, using his strength to pull her back against the motion to skewer her rump deeply on his fat cock.

"HOLY FUCK!! MMMM!! Ahhhhh!! UHHHHH MY ASS!!" She groans deeply, grinding her teeth together as her hand goes right back to working over her own snatch, offering no resistance as she gets with the program, pushing herself sharply back to make her ass cheeks smack against his incoming muscular frame as he stuffs those inches deeply into her still tight back passage, and she whorishly starts to finger her own dripping wet now pussy at the same time.

"MMMM!! AHHHH... Kicking ass in the ring... MMMMM... And fucking it outside in the V.I.P..." The former two-time WWE United States Champion grunts as he swiftly drives his thick shaft right forward into the full, desirable rump of the beauty who's held the Swiss Championship Wrestling Ladies Championship, his heavy ball sack slapping against her body when he drives forward into her, making the slap of skin striking sweat-covered skin sound out around the green room they're in.

"Awwwwww FUCK!! MMMMM... Now who's the perfect one now??" He smirks for a moment before moaning as he stuffs that full and thick booty full with his man meat, giving her ass another sharp spank as he feels her pushing back steadily against his strong and swift pumps, that would otherwise render a normal red blooded woman unable to walk straight for well over a week as he keeps on driving his dick in and out of her now clearly loosened but still very pleasurably tight back passage.

"UHHHH!! MMMMM... I... I am! AHHHHH!! I'm fucking PERFECT!!" She somehow manages to remain as arrogant as ever, gasping and closing her eyes as she finger bangs her snatch with a couple of digits, her fingers coated with her juices as she manages to remain in this doggy style position, sharply rocking back and forth to take his long, black cock balls deep into her one of a kind Portuguese ass that seems built for an intense, hard butt fucking like this.

"OOOOOOOOH SHIT!! MMMM!! I'm close!! FUCK MY PERFECT ASS!! Yes!! UHHHHH!!" She groans out, sweat dripping off her pretty face and the rest of her tanned body, her remaining clothing of her ring attire arm sleeves and knee-high boots now stained from the sweat, and her pussy juices are trickling down her hand and wrist from the way she's feverishly fingering herself as her booty gets repeatedly and stiffly banged from behind by the American stud.

"MMMM... Ahhhhh!! Awwwwww yeah girl... MMMM!! You can't handle being up in the V.I.P... MMMMM... AHHHH... Just like the rest... MMMMM SHIT... Of these TNA suckers... " The Miami, Florida hunk claims, letting his act slip in the heat of the moment, but the clear layer of sweat all over his muscular frame shows how much banging the curvacious, Lisbon, Portugal-beauty has taken out of him. He's still showing what sexual skills he's got as he keeps his hips swiftly moving back and forth to plough his thick length right forward between those full, smoothly rounded ass cheeks in front of him to deliver a pro porn star-quality performance as he moans out.

"AWWWWWW MMMM... Except I'm just screwing you... AWWWWW FUCK!! Real different than I will be... AHHHH... All of them soon enough..." He adds between grunts and groans, feeling his cock starting to throb within her booty as he pumps away, her juicy cheeks still slapping back hard into his muscular waist but only added to the sensations as he keeps on driving his rod deep into that snug back passage over and over again.

"MMMM!! OH FUCK!! Fuck!! OOOOOOOH YES!! CUMMING!! I'm gonna cum!! Gonna CUM!! MMMMM!!" Bowing her head down, she can take no more of this hard hitting anal sex, as Shanna starts to cum all over her thrusting fingers in her snatch while getting fucked up the ass by MVP from behind, in turn making him groan when he feels her back passage clamping around his length as her sexual peak flows through her body.

"MMMMM... OOOOOOOOH... Ahhhhhh!! MMMMM yeah!! MMMM... So Perfect..." She groans, her sweat-drenched body jolting forward from the deep pumps into her booty as her juices flow down her fingers as she keeps them moving back and forth into her dripping wet snatch, further staining her hand and arm sleeve of her ring attire as the brunette licks her lips again, grinning as the intense orgasm continues to flow all through her body as the American stud behind her enjoys one last thrust into her ass.

"MMMM fuck... I know... I know I'm perfect... That's why I'm half-man, half-amazing!" He cockily states, pulling his throbbing dick out of her well fucked to say the least booty with a groan as he reaches forward, pulling her the still slightly dazed beauty off from the seating to set her down on the green room floor on her knees in front of him.

"Now to finish this like we do in the V.I.P... Like only a Franchise Playa' like me can!" He says with a smirk, pushing his sunglasses back up on his nose as he grips his tool, rapidly jerking himself off now as he aims his long, black cock down at the tanned, Portuguese beauty who has had his cock deep in all of her holes over the course of this sinful encounter, and he's got a target of that gorgeous face of hers to help him reach his own peak.

"MMMM... AWWWWWW shit!! AHHHHH!! MMMMM YEAAAAAAAH..." MVP groans deeply as he starts to cum across the face of Shanna, making her moan and keep her eyes closed shut as the first thick stream of spunk splatters across her forehead, and staying down in position she takes every bit of his vast load, pressing her full lips together as more blasts land over her cheeks, nose, chin, and those pouty lips.

"MMMMM... Awwwwww yeah... You want to talk... AHHHH... About looking fucking perfect??" He smirks, keeping his hand moving to make sure the last few drops of his cum are sent out and down onto her pretty facial features, leaving her coated now with his spunk to go with the sweat that's all left her looking more like a desperate, gang banged whore than any kind of Perfect Athlete, let alone the talented female wrestler she's supposed to be.

"Mmmm... I am... I'm always Perfect..." Shanna says, incredibly still arrogant even after taking a face full of cum. "And now I'm the Perfect Knockout, I'm going to be..."

"Woah woah there girl! You say what now?" MVP cuts her off as he steps back, letting go of his softening dick. "Honey, just because I tapped that ass, you think I'm gonna just give you a contract and fly your booty over to the US? Hell no girl! I got enough problems with these Knockouts as it is without bringing some other chick in just because she's got a hot ass!"

A look of shock comes over her stained face as her jaw drops, before she storms to her feet to glare at him. "Are you serious?? I'm Portugal's Perfect Athlete!!" Shanna rants at him. "I'm the best thing, the hottest thing, the most Perfect thing that TNA will ever have!"

Unfazed, MVP just smirks and folds his arms over his chest. "Well after this UK tour, you can start calling yourself Portugal's Played Athlete, because that's what just happened. I ain't giving you no deal, just like I'm not giving Sabin's giant German chick one, or renewing that scary broad that Gail Kim has..." He says, before pointing to the door. "So do yourself a favour honey and gets a stepping, because this V.I.P. Lounge is for people NOT like you."

"You... You... This is the worse decision you will ever make!" She yells at him with a stomp of her foot in frustration. Realising she's been played and used instead of her doing the same to him, a now furious Shanna grabs her ring attire, quickly getting dressed as she knows there's nothing she can do about this now since he has the power to call the shots in TNA, and once hastily clothed she storms out of the green room, as MVP sees her rushing off and attempting to cover her face so that no-one sees all the cum that he's left over her.

"Thinking she could play a player like me... "Perfect" got played, but thanks for the fine ass..." MVP chuckles to himself, moving to get himself dressed before the sound of his phone going off catches his attention as he reaches over to pick it up. "Mister 305, the Franchise Playa', and the man who's gonna be running the show in TNA, is right here! ...Yeah? Yeah Bobby, everything's cool man. We got this kid King on board... We gonna make it look like there's friction before we shock the world... Naw man, it's going down back in the US homie. Once we get that clueless broad Carter out of the picture, we can set things up fine to own this place, and every one of these TNA chumps and their fans are gonna find out we've been playing them all along..."

* * *

I love hearing feedback, comments etc so please send it to contact on my profile, with the subject The DAX Files.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12