Perfect Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have booked a week's vacation to Aruba next month and are planning to give Helen as much cock as possible in as many different places as possible. She wants to get fucked on the beach while others watch and who knows. . . we may invite some to join us.

Helen has always found certain black actors attractive and soon after our first encounter with Max and David she told me that she also finds black men sexually exciting. We have had sex while watching pornos depicting black men with huge cocks and it really turns her on. I discussed this with Max and David and while on Aruba we will try and find suitable, well hung black men for her as a horny surprise. David has vacationed there before and confided with me that Roni wanted to experience a black cock and he had no trouble finding her one. This has taken over my imagination now and I long to see Helen with three really hung blacks. Watching big, black cocks fill her mouth, pussy and ass would be so exciting. I fantasize that she is lying on a bed dressed in erotic lingerie. Three black men are kneeling around her, mauling her body, squeezing her tits and nipples, fingering her wet pussy and clit. They take turns to eat her then their cocks battle for possession of her mouth. When they feel she is ready two men take hold of a leg each and she is spread wide. The third has easy access to her wide open pussy and fucks her hard with his massive black cock. The others take their turn then she is put onto her hands and knees and as two cocks fuck her mouth the third rams into her from behind. Again, they each take their turn before her ass, pussy and mouth are filled with black cock and her holes are fucked until they spew their thick, hot, loads of semen into her orifices. I look down at her and watch the cum running from her pussy and ass then at her cum-splattered face. She looks at me and moans, "More, more cocks, please, fuck me, fuck me."

I will let you know how our trip to Aruba goes.

12