Performance Enhancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Agreed," John says,"but she's a one trick pony. I'm more worried about 375 and what the escape showed about his powers changing." Gomez nods and looks up at the chopper as it comes into sight.

Although the team quickly piles in and tries to catch up, the five minutes it took for the helicopter to show up and the oncoming nightfall provide just the edge the escapees need to disappear again.

............

Pulling off the highway at the first exit, John drives the rental car onto a back road. He's already made this trip once, familiarizing himself with the general area and this planned escape route. Dawn sits quiet in the car next to him, slumped with exhaustion from using her shielding. Minutes turn into an hour and John starts to relax.

"Right before they found us, I was going to ask you what you've been doing to me." Dawn's voice is soft in the darkness of the car. John reaches out with his power before he answers.

"Dawn, I am attracted to you but my power doesn't work with something that's not there already. I amped up your horniness for me, but that's all. I'm sorry." He turns his head to look at her in the darkness of the car.

"Don't be, John. I think I like it. Are you using your powers on me now?"

"No," John lies as he continues the feed of power, feeding the submissive tendencies in her he's been building up the past 24 hours. He can tell that her arousal is going up on its own and her hands are unconsciously stroking herself.

"Good," Dawn says, before she reaches over to his lap and starts working on his zipper. Shortly, the sounds of her cocksucking fill the car as they wind through the back roads. As he enjoys the attention, John briefly wonders how they were found by the Hunter Team.

Elian sat patiently, waiting for the telepath to finish the loyalty probe. Being mentally gifted, at least the process doesn't cause him pain. Something about being gifted makes probes only feel slightly uncomfortable. Most people compared a probe to being hit with a light electric shock, only continuously for the length of the probe. An unlucky few even passed out screaming, the poor bastards.

As the brunette finishes her probe Elian can feel her attraction for him and knows she isn't hiding it, mentally at least. He smiles politely and shakes his head at the unspoken invitation. She shrugs and clears him out of debriefing.

As he joins the team in the hall, Elian can feel the heat between Mike and Melissa even though they show nothing publicly. The Captain dismisses them and everyone begins walking back to quarters. As he locates his room, Elian realizes he's next door to Mike and sighs. 'Bad enough Melissa is a hot little chica,' he thinks, 'without having to hear them getting it on right next to me.' As if summoned by the thought, a spike of lust comes through the wall at him. Undressing, Elian lies on his bunk and begins jacking off as the sex continues.

Deciding to have some fun, Elian spends time playing with the couple next door emotionally. Their lust simmers for a while as he manipulates their emotions and he can feel them responding with slow, gentle sex. After Elian decides he's ready to come he quickly brings them to a peak of lust, almost dizzying them with the speed and intensity of their emotions. Melissa's voice is faintly audible though the thick concrete walls now, loud and demanding more of what she's getting. Elian closes his eyes and concentrates, until finally all three teammates come at the same time. Mike and Melissa collapse into a sweaty embrace as Elian looks at his spent cock and wishes he'd taken the brunette up on her offer.

...

Elian gets up from his couch to answer the knocking. He can already tell his teammates are on the other side, but he acts surprised and invites Mike and Melissa in. They look nervous for a few moments and Mike speaks.

"Elian, we have a question for you. It's kind of personal, but we have to ask if you..." Mike pauses, at a loss for words.

"Yes, Mike, I felt you both next door earlier. I'm not able to block it out, either." Elian keeps his tone calm and his face straight although he's surprised by what he feels from the pair.

Melissa nods and says, "I thought so! That wasn't normal for us earlier, so I bet you did it didn't you?" Despite the wording, her voice is eager, not upset. Mike's feelings are a bit more mixed, but he also is emoting strongly of excitement.

"Yes, I did. I'm glad you both liked it. I didn't mean to interfere, but I got caught up in the feelings myself and when that happens.. well..." Elian looks at the table, trying not to smirk. 'They're quite the horn dogs,' he thinks.

"Elian," Mike says, "can I ask you something very personal?" Elian nods but the words that follow are like a sledgehammer between his eyes. "Would you be open to a threesome with us some time?"

As Elian sits, mouth dropped open, Melissa stands up. "Maybe you need some convincing?" She looks at Mike, who smiles, before she unzips her jumpsuit and it drops to the floor. Her nude body is beautiful and both men stare openly at her slim athletic form. Even as he admires her, Elian senses the lust growing again from both his teammates and instinctively responds by amping it up. Melissa's nipples harden under his gaze and Mike is subtly stroking himself through his jumpsuit.

Elian smiles and looks at them both. "Shall we move this to my bed?" They nod and he leads the way. Once there, both men get nude quickly and Melissa plants herself on the bed. She lays back and begins fingering her blond bush lightly as she looks at the two cocks hardening before her.

"How do you want me, boys?" Her smile is coy but the answering ones are almost feral in their need.

Mike speaks, "On your hands and knees, you sexy little slut." Rolling over, she wiggles her cute ass at them and reaches back to part her lips again. Her moan is urgent and almost a whine. Mike steps up behind her to fill her aching, empty pussy. Elian smiles as he continues to increase the lust of his teammates while letting his own grow naturally.

As Mike begins pounding into Melissa, her back arches and she pushes herself against him at the bottom of each thrust to take him as deeply as possible. Elian moves up next to them.

"Come on, Mike, fuck her good!" He reaches out now and strokes Melissa's back and ass, using the contact to enter her mind. Mike pounds even more fiercely into the blonde, the slapping of his hips against her turning into a solid thumping as he pistons in and out. "Yes, that's it man! Fuck her like a bitch!"

As he keeps up the dirty talk, Elian works on Melissa emotionally. With each degrading phrase, her lust flares up. He increases Mike's lust at the words, too. Mentally, Elian begins working changes on Melissa as her mind opens fully under the sensations she's being assaulted with. With his telepathy he squashes any thoughts of resistance to the way she's being treated, which is easy enough. The hard part comes when he alters her attachment to Mike to be an emotional need for Mike OR himself, but preferably both together.

As Mike comes inside Melissa, he presses deeply and forces her face first onto the bed under him. Reaching up, Elian touches Mike and induces a deep sleep and trusting feelings. Soon, Mike is snoring next to them on the bed as Melissa rides Elian cowgirl style. Elian continues shaping her into his fucktoy as she orgasms again and again for him.

"You love being my bitch, don't you Melissa?" She nods as she bounces. "You'll do anything for this cock and my voice in your ear telling you how much I love seeing you play the slut for me." She shudders through another orgasm at the thought.

"You'll service anyone I want, any where and any time. The worse I treat you, the wetter your pussy gets. You love to have me humiliate you, control you, use you like a toy." She loses track of where one orgasm stops and another starts. "The best part of it all for me is knowing you asked me in, Melissa. Without that, I could never have done all this to you."

When he finally allows her to collapse she falls asleep, sated like she's never been before and hooked on his cock and his voice for her orgasms. Lying in the afterglow, Elian considers what to do about Mike. He reaches out and shakes Mike awake, but keeps his hand on him as the man shakes the sleep from his head.

Elian continues his work, shaping Mike in much the same ways he has just done with Melissa. Mike finds himself confused at first, but quickly surrenders to his growing desire for Elian's cock and the sound of Elian's voice in his ear as he sucks. "That's it, Mike. Lick her juices off me and clean your master's cock, boy." Mike turns out to be pretty decent at blow jobs, to Elian's delight.

Putting Mike back to sleep is simple. Elian's efforts have tired him out too. His thoughts wander slightly before sleep takes him. 'Now I just need to find a way into the Captain's mind and I'll have my own full set of toys.'

......

John was tired of running. He and Dawn have been on the road for weeks now, using her ability to help them survive. It comes in handy for everything from quick carjackings to tearing open locks. Dawn's inventiveness with the force shield was obviously why she had been incarcerated in the first place. She swore that now her ability seemed permanently stronger though, with John boosting her every time to improve her concentration and finesse. She didn't realize that John was also getting something from the deal- he could now make his own force shield about the size of a pack of cigarettes. Its uses were limited but with his imagination and watching Dawn work John was growing skilled with it. He'd even stolen a few sets of car keys that way.

The two of them pull up to an RV park in California. John's latest idea has the owner of their RV tied up in back bedroom. They'd finally shaken the dragnet about a week ago. Once they were safe John intended to release the man and be on their way. Over the past week John's attempts to condition the owner and achieve some sort of Stockholm Syndrome effect was showing signs of working. It wasn't quick though.

After getting settled in the RV park, John feels the need to stretch his legs while Dawn starts on dinner. Walking around, he waves casually to several "neighbors" in the park. The campground extended quite a ways and John kept walking, enjoying the exercise after hours of being in the RV. As John walked further back, he failed to notice that he was being watched.

Inside one of the larger campers, a discussion was going on about what to do regarding John and Dawn. After a few minutes a decision was reached.

Dawn stood in front of the small kitchen stove, working happily on the meatloaf in front of her. Glancing back at Richard, she sees the RV's owner still lying quietly in the bedroom. He was still tied and gagged, but for a few days now he'd stopped being such a problem for them. That was why John had decided to risk coming to an RV campground.

As she continues working on the meatloaf, Dawn hears the sound of the door opening. Turning, she cocks her hip and smiles, until she catches sight of the stranger in the doorway. He has a large pistol pointed straight at her.

"Keep quiet and no one gets hurt, lady." The man's eyes are hidden behind black shades that match his long dark hair. He has several days of stubble as well, lending him an even more dangerous appearance. He frowns as Dawn suddenly smiles even bigger than before at him. Then he catches the flicker of something as it surrounds him. "Shit! You're a mutant too!!" was all he got out before the force field begins collapsing and crushing him.

As what he'd said registers with Dawn, she stops but can see it's a bit late. 'Poor bastard,' she thought as she looked at the sphere of energy filled with blood and tissue. Thinking a moment, she shrugs and continues using her force field as a sort of trash compactor. Once she has him as compact as she can get, out come the Hefty bags.

She'd just finished putting the remains inside a double bag when John came back from his walk.

"Quick John, close the door. Go start the RV and let's get out of here." As Dawn looks at him, she can see John's confusion.

"What? Why?"

"No time to explain! We have to leave before..." She was interrupted by the sound of someone opening the door again. As it swings open, Dawn throws up a shield to block the doorway.

The woman walking in was surprised to see them both, but quickly pulls a gun and points it at them. As she swings it up, Dawn uses her power to slam into the woman like a brick wall, knocking her out cold. John comes to his senses and jumps out of the RV, grabs the gun, slings the woman over his shoulder and brings her quickly inside before anyone else notices the disturbance.

Several minutes later, the stranger is laying next to Richard on the bed, securely duct taped and beginning to come around. Dawn has told John everything and he's suggested they question the woman before leaving the RV park. Reluctantly, Dawn agreed.

As they wait for the woman to awaken, John thinks about how to handle this. He asks Dawn to finish dinner as he searches the stranger's pockets. She has no ID or money, just a strange green colored key card. As she lies there, John looks closely at his captive. She's a hatchet jawed brunette with long legs and almost no chest to speak of. 'Not really my type,' he thinks but it gives John an idea how to question her. It's over half an hour before she begins to move.

"Shhh. Relax." John whispers in her ear. He strokes her hair back from her eyes as she opens them. Green eyes lock on his as he focuses on her emotions and confusion. This would be mostly guesswork and he hopes it turns out well.

Her eyes continue to show confusion and disorientation as John carefully heightens those feelings, but he also works on tamping down her fear. He keeps on stroking her hair gently and whispering to her.

"Feel how nice it is for me to stroke your hair? It's comforting and safe here. You're going to be OK, trust me." John kept up this talk for a while, before slowly releasing her from the sensation of being disoriented. As he does so, he can tell her focus is strongly on him now, which is what he'd hoped for.

"Do you mind telling me what was going on here and who you are?"

The woman actually blushes. "My name's Emma. Adam and I were trying to rob you two. Please forgive us!"

"That's OK, Emma. Why were you doing that?"

"We're both mutants and are being hunted. We were trying to get your RV to swap out for the one we'd stolen already. Adam thinks the police are looking for it now. Where is Adam anyway?"

John pushed away the nausea he felt. "Don't worry, he's being taken care of. It's funny we should meet you Emma. Dawn and I are mutants too."

"Really?!?" Emma's eyes lite up, then her expression changes. "Adam won't like that. He doesn't want us near other mutants."

"Why not?"

"We were living with a small camp of muties in Colorado and the feds attacked. We barely made it out. It was horrible, hearing people scream and running for our lives."

"I know, Emma. Dawn and I were caught but we managed to escape. Now we're trying to stay free and figure out what to do next."

"Maybe Adam and I can join you two? Even if Adam won't, I'd like to." Emma looks in John's eyes hopefully.

"You don't want to stay with Adam?"

"He and I only met while escaping the camp. Honestly he scares me."

John smiles at Emma as he continues stroking her hair. "Don't worry about Adam. He scared Dawn too and she made him go away. I'm certain he won't be back." Emma smiles and snuggles up to John. He continues stroking her, moving down onto her back and working more on her feelings.

After several minutes Emma looks up at John. "May I... can I tell you something?"

"Certainly."

"Adam and I met some other mutants on the road. They gave us cards to contact them." She motions to the green card sitting nearby. "We're supposed to be able to use those to bring them if we need help."

"Who are these others? What do you mean, use them?"

"We break one of the cards and it will send some sort of signal that we're in trouble. The others are..." Suddenly the RV begins to rock and the sound of a helicopter overrides Emma's voice. John went to stand up and a feeling of exhaustion overtakes him. As he topples to the ground, he sees Emma already passed out.

........

John's head hurts like a sonuvabitch. As he blinks his eyes open and peers around, his pulse seems to hammer in his skull. The light was dim all around but what it does reveal is enough to scare him.

The room contains only John, the military style cot he's on and a solid metal door. It's almost exactly like the facility he'd escaped from with Dawn and Nikolai, only less well lit and poorly maintained. The walls are marked with water stains and dust and the room feels stuffy, probably because there is no visible ventilation.

Sitting up, John swings his legs off the cot and waits for his dizziness to clear. As he sits he hears a number of footsteps outside the door. The lock clinks and the door swings open, admitting a thin man with a pinched and pale face.

"Hello. I'm sorry about your headache. It's a side effect of the power that was used on you. The headache will pass soon. But forgive my manners, my name is Karlos. I'm in charge of the team that brought you in."

"Who are you people and where am I? Where's Dawn? And Emma?"

"They're both fine, John. Dawn is already awake and told us a bit about you two. As for who 'we' are, I'm part of a group that resists the way mutants are being treated by the government. We don't have a name for ourselves but the government calls us domestic mutant terrorists, or DMTs."

"Pretty organized aren't you? Helicopters, locater beacons, all that takes some serious cash."

"We're not above theft to support ourselves, John. Or violence either. In fact, a great man once said that he wouldn't call it violence when it's self defense. He'd call it intelligence."

"Huh. Can't say I disagree."

"We mistakenly thought you and Dawn had attacked Adam and Emma. Since we didn't know what was going on inside your RV we had one of our team hit it with a stun blast, then went in and took everyone prisoner. After our testing confirmed you and Dawn were mutants, we brought you here to recover. The human who was already tied up we left at the RV park. He'll be OK there."

"Where IS here, exactly?"

"I'm afraid I can't say until we talk some more, John. Are you hungry? We can eat while I answer your questions."

"Lead on, MacDuff." John stands and follows Karlos. One other person waits outside, a stocky blond man in a black jumpsuit.

"John, meet Hatchet. He's the one that stunned you earlier." The blond nods at John who returns the greeting.

Several minutes later John is seated at a small, metal table in their cramped "chow hall" with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. After answering a few questions about how he and Dawn had gotten out and ended up in California, the question he was dreading came up.

"So what are your powers, John? Why did they have you locked up?"

John sighs and stares at his so-called coffee, before looking at Karlos again. "I am an enhancer. Basically, I cause things to happen faster, or stronger, or quicker than normal. It works on things like rust, emotions, even mutant powers."

Karlos and Hachet just stare a few seconds at John, shock obvious in their faces. Karlos spoke first, "Can you show us?"

John holds his coffee cup so the two could see into it. The once-dark, hot liquid is now almost gone, showing mold growth and a caked over surface.

"Shit!" Hatchet said in a low voice. "And you can boost powers too?"

John nodded. "I was kept in a nice little cage because they only knew about my ability to increase mutant powers. I'd been near a mutant battle in Atlanta, the one with the pyrokinetics."