Performance Review

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left the dinning room in shambles as we went to shower. To Carries complete surprise, I again fucked her from behind. And the sex continued into the bedroom, I'd never seen someone totally fucked out before, but Carrie was before I was finished with her

that night.

Paula was happy to hear from me the next day, she told me that Dirk was pissed at her for not allowing him to touch her. That had been our plan, no sex for Dirk. I told her about dinner the night before, her only comment was, "Mm, you're making me hungry, Jack."

As I'd half expected, Carrie had barely made it out of bed when I got home from work. She was wandering around the house in a t-shirt with no panties, her swollen pussy smeared with some kind of salve, "She won't be wanting sex in the near future," I chuckled to myself. Dirk won't be getting any from either of them, I would make sure of that. For the next three weeks, I wore Carrie raw. She even went to the doctor to see if he could speed the healing process. Paula and I set up another dinner party, this time we would put on a show for Carrie and Dirk.

The dinner Paula prepared was sumptuous, It was the best I'd eaten in three weeks, but I knew this meal would be far more satisfying, before it was over, than any I'd ever had. I had made sure to put Carrie's pussy out of commission with a relentless pounding the night before, I only prayed that I hadn't damaged my own equipment in the process.

As we talked after dinner, the wine was passed liberally. I had chosen water for myself tonight, I wanted to be sober as a judge when the fun began. Dirk tried to bring out his pot, but Carrie put a stop to it quickly, explaining about my reaction the last time we were over. I whispered to Carrie that I was interested in a repeat of our last meeting, she didn't say it but I saw the frown on her face, she was none to happy with my eagerness to swap partners tonight.

To Dirk's utter bewilderment, Paula took the bull by the horns. Pulling off her shirt to expose her wonderful tits, she said, "I missed out the last time, I've got some catching up to do," as she nuzzled her head between my legs. It was mere seconds before she had my swelling dick exposed, she gave the performance of a lifetime, any porn queen would have been proud of her.

Not to be left hanging, Dirk tried to sidle up to Carrie. Carrie wanted absolutely no part of him tonight. As Paula expertly swallowed my rod, Dirk was arguing with Carrie over her unwillingness to participate in the action. His pants were around his ankles, and I thought I actually saw a blue tint to his balls. It was probably the large dose of Viagra I had taken, but after no sex for three weeks he had to be ready.

Dirk had given up on persuading Carrie, and was now sitting on the opposite end of the couch from her. He was now concentrating on the tongue-lashing I was giving his wife. Carrie was sitting with her arms and legs crossed, envy written all over her face. Dirk had commenced to spank his monkey as he watched his shy wife scream my name, "JACK, JACK, OH FUCK YES JACK!"

Paula's legs were flailing in the air, and she continued to chant my name while she was wracked with orgasm after orgasm. Dirk had completely given up masturbating, he sat in humiliation as I crawled up and began to lay the pipe to Paula. Carrie had already left the room, but could no doubt still hear Paula singing praises of my abilities, " JACK, FUCK ME DADDY, FUCK ME. WEAR THAT PUSSY OUT, OOH JACK, FILL ME UP, THAT'S IT, JUST LIKE THAT."

I pulled out of Paula, just like the porn movies, and shot my load on her tits and stomach. Paula, fired the next shot right between Dirk's eyes, as she gathered my sperm with her fingers, looked right into his eyes and savored my juice as if it were white chocolate. I thought he was going to cry, then Dirk and his shriveled dick, like Elvis, left the building.

Not being one to waste an opportunity, and with Paula's eager permission, I went down on her again. Carrie kept peeking in to see if we had finished, and we hadn't. Paula and I were built for each other. The whole night was meant to be a show, but that had become a byproduct of something much bigger. The acting had gone out the window from almost the very beginning.

On the ride home, Carrie cried, they were the tears of a beaten woman. Every time our eyes would meet, she would look away sobbing. I took no particular pleasure in her tears, but at the same time, I held no hope or desire for the continuation of our marriage. The score was even, it would end a zero-zero tie, no winners here.

We could have ended it that way, but Carrie couldn't leave it alone. The next morning over my morning coffee, Carrie let loose,

"I suppose you're real proud of the way you acted last night? You made a complete fool out of me," she spat.

"No Carrie, have no doubt who started this. You were the one that caused whatever foul mood you're in right now. I was only playing by the rules YOU established, and I gave you the courtesy of letting you know before hand. You could have said no, you could have stopped it at any time," I replied calmly.

"You... You didn't have to enjoy it so fucking much."

"That's kind of small of you, Carrie. I didn't exactly see you complaining the night Dirk fucked you in front of me. And while were on that subject, how good was he when you two fucked while Paula and I weren't around?"

"You knew?" her hand went to her mouth.

"Not until just now, you just told me. What low down terrible deceitful thing did I ever do to you to deserve such unmitigated betrayal?"

"You're never there when I need you. You spend all of your time at work, and I'm stuck here alone. Jack, I'm a young woman, I need some excitement once in awhile."

Well Carrie, since you brought up the 'you' subject. Let's talk about you, let's evaluate your performance as a wife. I've been giving this a lot of thought lately, your attitude toward your job as my wife has really gone down the tubes lately. I find you to be lacking the culinary expertise a woman with your years of service should have acquired, below average. Your economic performance is abominable, your spending is wasteful and totally out of control..."

"Now wait a minute! What the hell is this? You can't talk to me like this."

"I can, and what's more, I will. You'll have a chance to explain yourself when I'm through, so shut the fuck up until I'm done. Now, where were we? Ah yes, spending, totally unsatisfactory.

Appearance, above average, you comport yourself with style and grace, very acceptable, in fact, bordering on exemplary," that one actually got a smile from her.

"What's next? Let's see, uh, household maintenance. Average, you keep the house livable, let's call this one satisfactory," a frown was now evident.

"Jack, I get your point."

"No Baby, not yet you don't. I'll skip the next one about sex, and get right down to it, the final and most important one to me. Fidelity, do you want to field this one for me, or do I have to say it?"

"No Jack, don't... It's over for us isn't it?"

"Yep sweetheart, it's over."

"What can I do Jack? I don't want to lose you," the tears were falling again.

"Sweetie, all the King's horses..."

"Jack, no matter how much you don't believe it, I love you. I was wrong, and I'm sorry. Please don't hate me."

"Nah, I don't have time for that, but I hope now you see where cheating leads you. It's dirty business.

Well, Carrie and I both walked away, maybe a little bruised and scratched, but no black eyes. There was no need to take this further. Sure I could have been vengeful with Carrie, and I could have kicked the dogshit out of Dirk, but didn't I get the result I wanted? Hell yeah, I got Paula.

12