Perils Of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers

I saw Susan smiling. She looked at me and put her arms around me. We began to kiss and I could taste Chris in her mouth. She put her tongue in my mouth and I was able to get a small glob of my boyfriend's cum from her tongue.

Chris sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. We both giggled and climbed back on the couch kissing him on his neck and chest. Chris took turns kissing us both and then we both lay our heads on his chest enjoying his warmth.

"Oh my god! That was so incredible! I came so hard," he said breathlessly.

"You sure did. I thought I might choke on your cum," Susan teased.

"I know this isn't over yet. What do you say we go to the bedroom to really get to know one another," Chris said to Susan.

"I would like that," Susan purred.

I raised my head and narrowed my eyes at Chris. "You are really enjoying this aren’t you?"

He blushed.

"Ah that's ok that was my intention," I said kissing him softly.

We got up and walked to our bedroom. Chris held both of our hands as we walked. Once in the room, Susan and I threw ourselves on the bed while Chris eyed us both as if he was trying to decide who to fuck first.

"You are both so beautiful," Chris commented with his eyes glowing full of passion.

"We need to get fucked," I said boldly.

Susan nodded. "Yes we do. So take your pick."

Chris looked under pressure but I knew deep down he wanted to fuck Susan's brains out. I didn't want to make it too hard on him. "Take her, I know you want her," I said to him.

Chris moved to the bed and climbed on. He grabbed me and began to kiss me hard. My heart raced. He'd never kissed me with that much passion. After kissing me, he went to kiss Susan. He laid her down on her back and moved down kissing ever inch of her body. Susan was trying to avoid looking at me but every now and then our eyes met.

Chris moved his tongue down her flat tummy and then put his head between her legs. Susan gasped. I looked and saw Chris' tongue flicking my friend's clit so fast. She was squirming on the bed and moaning. I knew she was getting wonderful oral sex. Chris was an expert in making me cum when it came to oral. He knew how to work his tongue and lips on a pussy.

I sat back and watched my friend getting her pussy eaten out by my boyfriend. She closed her eyes and licked her lips enjoying his mouth between her legs. Chris' hands reached up to play with her breasts. His fingers pinched on her nipples.

"Oh god!" She wailed.

I found myself touching my own pussy. I spread my lips and rubbed my clit while watching this sexy display. Chris' tongue moved from her swollen clit down into her pussy hole. He slipped his tongue inside and that sent Susan over the edge. She screamed loudly and her entire body trembled.

"Ooooh yesssss! I'm cumming!"

Chris continued to fuck her with his tongue drinking up her honey. Susan's body wriggled wildly as she climaxed on my boyfriend's mouth. I could hear Chris slurping up her pussy juice and watched his tongue slowly ease out of her opening.

He came back up for air and wiped his mouth. I rushed to him and kissed him hard tasting my friend's pussy. We shared her taste while Susan recovered from her wonderful orgasm.

"She's delicious," Chris said after breaking our kiss.

I smiled at Susan. She looked up at us, eyes full of curiosity.

"I think she wants your cock," I said teasingly to Chris.

He blushed. "I want her to ride my cock."

Susan slowly got up and together, she and I pushed Chris down on the bed. She grabbed his hard cock and stroked it up and down making him moan. "I do want this. I think I've always wanted this."

That remark went in one ear and out through the other. I didn't think anything of it. She straddled him and began sliding her pussy down on his long shaft. Chris' eyes met mine as Susan's pussy swallowed up his cock.

"Fuck his face Eva," Susan instructed.

I kissed my boyfriend once again and climbed on top of him putting my pussy on his mouth. He licked it, long hard strokes and made me moan as always. Susan and I were facing each other. My eyes were glued to her pussy sliding up and down Chris' cock.

He moaned into my pussy as he ate me out. Susan moved her hips grinding hard on his dick. She arched her back, purring in pleasure. Her nipples were hard. She began really grinding her pussy on his cock hard. I could tell Chris' toes curled up from the intense feeling of Susan's pussy.

I moved my pussy up and down his face while he tried as hard as he could to keep breathing and pleasuring me at the same time. His hands grabbed my hips guiding me to move my body.

"Oooh Chris! Your c-cock! Oh fuck!" Susan yelled out.

Chris' moans were muffled by my pussy. I could feel his hot breath getting short. Susan was covering his cock with her juices. She fucked him good and hard, bouncing on his hard member.

I watched for that moment and that small twinge of jealousy came back to me. I knew the threesome had been my idea, but I couldn’t help for that one moment to take it all back. Seeing Susan riding Chris' cock was erotic, yet I couldn't help thinking that maybe he might like it too much.

I tried to forget those feelings and closed my eyes smothering my pussy on my boyfriend's face. His lips sucked on my clit and I stayed still feeling a rush of excitement throughout my body. I was cumming. I felt myself quivering while my juices ran down his mouth. He moaned loudly into my pussy. I saw his body twitch. I got off him and saw his faced covered by my pussy juice.

He looked at me and then back at Susan who was staring deeply into his eyes. "I’m going to cum!" He blurted out.

Susan nodded. "Me too! Ooooh Chris!"

And then it happened. They came together. Chris body tightened as well as Susan's. They moaned together. Chris held her hands in his until they finished cumming. Susan slowly got off his cock, which was still hard as a rock.

I moved closer to him and kissed him. "Mmm that looked sexy," I said.

"OH my god I came so fuckin' hard."

"I could tell," I giggled.

Susan moved to him on the opposite side and stole a kiss. He kissed her back so passionately as he would usually kiss me. I saw their tongues touching and caressing.

We lay in bed together in silence. It was a sweet silence at first but then became an awkward silence. The three of us were speechless. It seemed forever until I heard Chris snore quietly and saw Susan's eyes closed as she rested her head on his chest.

* * *

I got up since I wasn't able to sleep. I went to the kitchen pouring myself a glass of water and sat on the couch feeling somewhat strange. It had been a wonderful threesome but yet why did I feel so empty?

I kept wondering what would Susan and I talk about now that she'd been with my boyfriend. If I told her how good Chris ate my pussy she would now know what I meant. There would be no more mystery. She and I had kissed, even though neither of us is bi or lesbian. It was just something we had done in the heat of the moment that I now regretted.

Lost in my own thoughts, I lay on the couch until I finally fell asleep.


* * *

"Hey. Eva? Honey?"

I woke up rubbing my eyes. It was Chris looking at me and smiling.

"Hi babe," I whispered.

"You don't have to whisper. Susan is gone. She left early this morning."

I slowly stretched my body. "I love you Chris." I said to him.

"I love you Eva," he replied and kissed my cheek.

"Did you enjoy last night?" I asked.

He nodded. "I did. A lot. Thank you."

Deep down I was hoping he'd say no. That he'd say it was nice and all but he'd only want me and no one else in our bedroom. "I'm glad you did."

"Well, I'm going down to the gym for a workout. Did you want to come with me?"

I stared at him blankly. "No. Why don't you do your work out with me instead?" I asked spreading my legs.

He looked down at my pussy and then turned away. "I haven't worked out for a few days. I need to go work out."

I frowned. "Oh. Ok then. I'm going to finish some laundry and then go run some errands."

"Ok. I'll see you later this afternoon then." He kissed my cheek again and bolted out the door.

I got up and couldn't help but feel bad vibes.

* * *

I was hesitant to call Susan that morning but I did. She answered the phone after the fourth ring. She sounded as if she had just woke up.

"Susan?"

"Eva?"

"Hi."

"Hi," her voice was hoarse.

"Did you sleep well?" I had no idea what to ask my friend.

"Uh yeah," she was almost hesitant to answer.

"So did you have any plans for today? I was thinking maybe we could go to the mall or out to lunch."

"Um I really can't Eva. I've got a big headache and plus I have to clean my apartment it's a mess."

"Oh ok then. Well call me later."

"I will."

Susan never did call me. The weekend passed and I heard nothing from my friend. It was unusual for Susan not to call me. Chris and I slowly became less talkative with one another. Every time I wanted to make love, he'd say he was tired or say in a while and then fall asleep.

* * *

Two weeks had gone by and I heard nothing from Susan. I had tried to reach her a few times but always got her voicemail. I had left her several messages but she never returned my call.

"I wonder if Susan is ok," I said to Chris one evening as we ate dinner at home.

He looked up at me and shrugged. "I'm sure she is."

"I've tried calling her but she never returns my calls. I hope she's not mad at me."

Chris drank his wine fast. "Why would she be mad at you?"

"I don't know. Maybe she just feels weird about the threesome."

He didn't say anything about that. He kept quiet leaving me wondering about certain things.

* * *

"Susan! Susan!" I called out to my friend, as she was about to go into her apartment.

She turned and her face was pale. "Eva? What are you doing here?"

I looked at her puzzled. "What do you mean? Is that the way to greet your best friend?"

She looked uneasy. "I'm sorry. I just have things to do."

"Where have you been? Didn't you get any of my messages?"

"I did. I'm sorry I've just been so busy with work lately."

"Susan are you feeling uncomfortable around me because of what we did?"

"No. Of course not."

"Well then? What's wrong? I can tell something is really bothering you."

She nodded. "No. Really it's nothing. I'm just busy with work and stuff."

"Stuff?" I echoed.

She hesitated to answer. "Did you want to come in?"

"Yes please."

We walked into her apartment, which was a pigsty. "I thought you were cleaning the place up?" I asked curiously.

"Ah I tried but I guess I'm just a messy person."

I didn't believe her. I took a seat on her couch after removing some of her dirty clothes. I stared at her as she sat next to me. "I'm sorry did you want something to drink?" She asked nervously.

"I'm fine thank you. Susie, I can tell something's wrong. What is it?"

She broke down and began to cry. I put my arms around her friend trying to comfort her. "Susie? What's wrong?"

She sobbed as I wiped the tears from her face. "Oh Eva. I'm so sorry."

"Sorry? About what?"

"I'm really sorry."

"Susie, tell me please!"

She got up and paced the room. "You will find out in a few minutes. You'll find out the truth."

"The truth? What? Susie come on now your scaring me here."

"I just want to say I never meant to hurt you Eva. I love you so much but it happened."

"What?"

Just then we heard a knock on the door. Susan took a deep breath and went to answer the door.

When the door opened my eyes grew wide seeing Chris at her door. He stood there with a blank look on his face. "Come in. I'm going to tell her," Susan said softly.

He stepped in and tried not to look at me.

"Chris?" I asked.

He finally looked at me but didn't say anything. Susan stood next to him. "Eva, Chris and I…fell in love."

My heart sank and I felt as if I'd been knocked down. "Excuse me?" I asked not believing what I had just heard.

"We are in love," she repeated.

I didn't know what to say. "I heard you but I don't believe you."

Chris finally spoke. "I'm sorry," he said in a low voice.

"Sorry? For what? For breaking my heart or for continuing to fuck my friend behind my back?"

He tried to speak but I shut him up. "I can't believe you two would do this to me. I trusted you both."

"I'm sorry Eva. Please I'm so sorry. I love you."

"I don't think you love me Susan. If you were really loved me, wouldn't have done this to me. I guess it's my fault too for taking on the threesome idea. I feel so stupid."

"Eva, please just hear us out."

"What do I have to hear? That after the threesome you two immediately continued to fuck each other behind my back?"

"It's not like that. We didn't mean to fall in love," Chris apologized.

"So it's that easy isn't Chris? You're in love with me one minute and the one time I let your fantasies come true, you fall for my friend. That's just great."

"I still care about you and-"

"Love me?" I asked before he could finish his sentence

"Yes. I do. But-"

"But you love Susan more. I understand. I'm going to go now. Chris, I want you to get your things out ofMY house and leave. Maybe Susan will let you live with her."

I began to walk out and Susan grabbed my arm. I pulled away and felt tears streaming down my face. "I don't want to lose your friendship Eva," she said in tears.

"Sorry, you already did." I replied as walked out.

* * *

Chris moved out the next day. I never talked to Susan again. As far as I know they are not together anymore. For a long time I felt as if I couldn't trust anyone. It took over a year before I met another man. His name is Joel. And took months before I could trust him enough to sleep with him. Eventually he turned out to be a very loving man. I never told him about what happened between Chris, Susan and I.

We lay in bed one night and Joel brought up fantasies. "What's your biggest sexual fantasy?" He asked me.

I stayed quiet for a moment. "Tell me yours first."

He smiled. "Mine would be to have sex with you in a public place like a park."

I simply laughed and put my arms around him. I was relived to hear that.

The End.

jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers
12