Permission Given

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redbush
Redbush
71 Followers

She was moaning constantly as she pulled away from me, rolled onto her back, and with one hand holding the vibrator firmly in place, used the other to maul her clit and cunt, prolonging the sensations of her orgasm. Celia took the opportunity to squat over her, and Petra's eyes opened up to focus on the magnificent sight, a sight which threw her into a fresh paroxysm of pleasure. She licked for all she was worth, her hand was a blur between her own legs, and she seemed to be entering a stage of nirvana before she finally threw her head back into the bed and seemed to pass out.

"Wow" was all Celia said. She climbed around Petra on the bed, and reached down to gently remove the still buzzing vibe from her bottom.

"That was incredible" I stated impotently, knowing that there was no description for what I'd just witnessed.

"What would your wife think of all this, then?" Celia asked.

"I'll tell her when I get home, I think she'd be excited."

Celia looked doubtful, but wasn't about to ruin the moment. She lay her head in my lap in a gesture of affection, but it wasn't long before her proximity caused my cock to stir to attention. She smiled and took me in her mouth, sucking gently, coaxing me back to full arousal. Gone was the frenetic need to invade each other, replaced instead by the desire for a leisurely, comfortable fuck between two people that now had something special to look back on forever more. Celia lay beneath me and guided me into her, and we locked eyes as we slowly moved together.

Our movements awoke Petra from her trance, and she looked on admiringly from her place on the bed.

"You two look so beautiful" she said.

Celia looked over and beckoned Petra to come closer. "I rode you, now I'd like to return the favour". With that Petra lifted herself over Celia, facing me, and placed her pussy above Celia's waiting tongue. That beautiful woman locked her eyes on mine, she alternated between stroking and pinching her nipples, and she reached down and fingered her clit gently as she built herself up to another crashing orgasm. I'm not sure if we all came together, all I know is that when I came, a wave of pure exhaustion crashed down upon me, and as I slipped away I heard the echoes of two women moaning in pleasure.

-----------------------------

I awoke with sunlight streaming through the window, and I was relieved to be in the bed alone. As much as I would often relive the moments of the night before, the intimate moments of waking are the province of lovers only. If I didn't have Tabby to wake with, then I would prefer to wake alone.

My phone bleeped, and wearily I reached over to see who it was that would text me so early. Of course it was Tabby.

T So, r u alone, or did P&C stay the nite.

I was stunned.

T It's ok, they txt me when u were sleeping.

There was more.

T U chose well, they're hot!

This really threw me. I scrolled to the photo-library on the phone and sure enough there were photos of both girls, in the bathroom, obviously after I had passed out from the exertion of it all. They looked like two naughty school girls, smiling cheekily at the knowledge that they'd just gotten up to some first class mischief. I scrolled to the 'sent items' in the MMS folder to find that there was a message sent at 3:15am.

"Dear Tabby, you are the luckiest woman alive. We can't thank you enough for loaning us your husband, he is the best. If you're ever in town......."

Redbush
Redbush
71 Followers
12