Perpetual Boner Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,523 Followers

"So now what? I don't think going to my parents is a good idea, especially after yesterday."

"Follow me to mine. We'll talk to my folks and get something to eat."

Food was needed in a major way again. I just nodded and walked her to her car. I thought about our session in the apartment the entire drive and what might have happened if Lisa would have been a few minutes earlier. I was chuckling at the thought. Before I got to her house my phone rang. It was my home number calling. I took a chance and answered it while driving. My mother was on the other end telling me that the police lady and stopped by again wanting more information.

"She left her number and wants you to contact her as soon as you can," my mom said.

Seems Sergeant Coburn was horny again. I told my mom I was going to Suzy's and to text me the number for the cop. She wasn't too pleased about that. She wasn't big in to texting. I told her to have my father help her if she couldn't remember how. I hung up and pulled up to Suzy's parent's house.

Chapter 13

About five minutes later my phone chirped, informing me of the incoming text from my mom. I was already in Suzy's house, sitting on the couch in the front room. She was back further talking to her mom. Probably making sure it was okay for me to eat over or telling her about the apartment. I kept my hands in my pockets to hide my boner as I sat and waited. Looking at my phone it appeared my mom figured out how to text me Sergeant Coburn's number. I was pretty sure I knew what she wanted, but didn't know how I could help her tonight.

While I waited, I thought about Miranda and what was waiting for me tomorrow. I quickly decided that wasn't the best idea since my cock jumped in my pants immediately. I didn't need another wet spot, especially in front of Suzy's parents. I didn't know if Sergeant Coburn could receive texts but most people can so I took the chance and texted her that I was with Suzy tonight and not able to get away. A few minutes later it must have worked because I got a text back from her. Her text stressed how important it was for me to meet with her tonight, she said she wouldn't take no for an answer. I texted back that I was sorry but it wasn't going to happen.

The text I got back just said, "we'll see about that."

I really didn't think much of it. I guess I was still underestimating the drive my new cock had on women. I learned my mistake as I was sitting down to dinner with Suzy and her parents and the doorbell rang.. Suzy's father got up and answered it. I had my back to the door but when I heard her voice I knew I was in trouble. Sergeant Coburn was at the door in full uniform with another female cop. The only thing she said was I was wanted for questioning and pushed past Suzy's dad. Both cops rushed towards me, dragged me from the dinner table and cuffed my hands, after slamming me up against the wall. Suzy was trying to get them to tell her what was going on but they kept telling her to stay back and not interfere.

Once I was cuffed they took each arm and escorted me out of the house and into a patrol car. With lights on and siren blasting Coburn's partner squealed away from the curb and down the street. Coburn turned around in her seat with a smile on her face looking back at me.

"You should have listened to me Todd. I wasn't joking around."

"I can't believe you just dragged me out of my girl friends parents' home in cuffs! What the hell am I going to tell them?"

"Oh don't be such a baby, just tell them we had the wrong guy and you're off the hook," the new cop said.

"Todd, this is lieutenant May. She's been briefed on your talents and wants a demonstration. So do a few others, I hope you don't mind," Coburn said with a wicked grin.

"A few others? Where are we going and what's going on?"

"Oh don't worry you're going to love it."

I was nervous. The cuffs hurt my wrists. They weren't gentle when they arrested me. I was thankful I was eating as fast as I had. Most of my energy was back and I had a feeling I was going to need it. It was almost dark, with the sun already setting. We drove in silence for probably fifteen more minutes, pulling into a private residence when we stopped. Coburn opened my door and helped me out. I thought for sure she was going to uncuff me but she didn't. The house she was leading me into was really nice, big and expensive. Lieutenant May followed behind. Coburn walked right in and led me downstairs to the basement.

When we turned the corner into the large open room my mouth dropped open. Her 'few others' turned out to be ten or more. Terry was there, and I had a sneaky suspicion all the women before me were lesbians and I was just the toy of choice today. The one good thing was I didn't see any cameras ready to record.

"We got him girls! Now you can see for yourselves we weren't making anything up," Coburn said when they all looked up.

Terry had a huge smile on her face, licking her lips. She looked hot. Her and Coburn were the best looking two in the bunch. It went down hill from there. Looks, I knew already, weren't going to be a problem for my cock. It would be hard regardless. One of the other ladies spoke up and directed Coburn toward her with me in tow. I assumed this was her house with the direction she gave. They had a place set up for me to sit. It was just a hard wood chair in the center of the room.

Coburn wasted no time and stood me in front of the chair, undid my belt and yanked my pants and underwear down around my ankles and pushed me into the chair. My cock throbbed and bounced for all to see. I could see some impressed faces that I was really hard already. The group moved in and surrounded me as Coburn dropped to her knees and grabbed a hold of my cock.

"Okay ladies. Here it is. You've got to try sucking him first. You won't believe how good he tastes and what it does to you."

With that said she dove right in and inhaled my shaft, sucking hard on the head and taking me further down into her hot mouth. I groaned in pleasure and all but forgot about the handcuffs hurting my wrists. One of the other ladies spoke up while Coburn sucked me.

"That's just disgusting, I can't believe you are sucking a man's penis!"

"Shut up Marge, don't knock it till you try it. I was skeptical at first as well, but that's no ordinary cock," Terry blurted, cutting the other woman off.

Coburn didn't stop sucking until she had a good amount of my pre-cum in her system and was obviously stimulated and aroused. She started taking off her uniform while she sucked. Her nipples were hard and pressing taunt in her bra. The more pre-cum oozing from my cock, the more into it she became. She moaned and sucked, causing me to curl my toes inside my shoes from the intense pleasure.

"Sweetie, I think it's time to share him now," Terry said kneeling down next to Coburn.

Coburn slowly took my cock out of her mouth with a huge smile, "Sorry I got carried away. Who's next?" she asked, licking her lips and swallowing the last of my juice.

Most of the women where hesitant, but I could tell very curious after watching Coburn suck me so viciously and remove her clothing as she went. Terry looked around the room and found my cock with her hand, stroking me slowly up and down as if I needed the stimulation to stay hard. Finally Lieutenant May waked forward and knelt down in front of me.

"Oh what the hell, I'll go next, it's just a cock for hell sakes."

During the pause and the stroking, a nice amount of pre-cum appeared out of my slit and started dribbling down my head. Terry let go and May moved closer. She hesitantly took my throbbing shaft in her hand and awkwardly tried to stroke it like Terry. I could tell she had very limited, if any, experience with a cock. She looked around the room with all eyes on her and then back at my cock. The glistening liquid ran further down my head almost making it to my shaft, with more appearing constantly. She leaned forward very slowly and stuck out her tongue. Tentatively she used the tip to touch the clear slick liquid. I had a smile on my face and watched her countenance change almost instantly when she came in contact. She liked it and used more of her tongue to lick the rest off and swallow.

She didn't say a word, but everyone in the room saw what I saw. It was like she changed completely and instinct took over. She roughly grabbed my cock and pulled it toward her, letting the head and part of my shaft disappear into her mouth. She sucked hard, trying to get more of the tasty secretions from my shaft. She learned very quickly the more stimulated she made it, the more I oozed. She became very proficient at her job causing me incredible pleasure as she sucked and stroked for her treat.

"Well it looks like we convinced one so far," Terry said, biting her lip as she watched May continue working my shaft.

"Absolutely," Coburn said.

I hadn't noticed but she had sat down on the couch and was now completely naked, fingering her wet pussy while she watched the blowjob. My cock jumped inside May's mouth when I finally turned and looked. It was hot shit watching a woman masturbate while I got my cock sucked.

Terry finally convinced May to let me go so someone else could sample. She reluctantly did so and joined Coburn on the couch, taking her clothes off as she walked over. After May seemed convinced it didn't take long for another volunteer. One after the other the ladies came forward and sampled my cock until just one remained. The most out spoken of the bunch. She stood with her arms folded and watched her friends each kneel before me and suck my cock. Each one reacted the same way and by the time they had all finished the room was full of naked lesbians fingering themselves or each other. Terry had waited till the end before taking her turn and was now sucking me with purpose and pinching her very nice nipples.

The stimulation my cock was receiving was intense and I thought for sure I was going to ejaculate deep inside her mouth any second. She pulled away though, and turned back to the last dressed woman. She kept stroking while she talked to Marge.

"You're the last one Marge. Come on dear, it's not like its going to kill you to suck a man's cock for hell sakes. Everyone else loved it. Come on just a small taste."

A chant began in the room, every woman began urging Marge to suck, suck, suck, until she finally relented and knelt on the ground. Terry got out of the way, releasing my hard shaft so it flipped back up vertical. Marge took even longer than May had but finally she took me in her hand and pulled me forward. She acted like my cock was diseased or something and cringed at the touch. I was positive she had never touched one before in her life for two reasons. One the ways she was acting and two, the way she looked. She was the butchest one of the bunch and had probably been a lesbian since the age of six. I could tell she hated men and this was really difficult for her to do.

The chant never stopped until she leaned forward and touched my pre-cum with her tongue. She resisted even then. I knew she liked the taste but she had such a mental block, it overpowered the sensation creeping into her body. All eyes were on her and the women had stopped playing to see what Marge would do. She had barely touched her tongue to my head. I knew she hadn't consumed much. She still had her hand around my shaft and the silence in the room was shocking. She didn't take her eyes off my cock and slowly used her other hand to rub her finger around my slit. Playing with the slick liquid, she got a good amount on her fingers. She rubbed the slick juice around with her fingers and thumb until finally lifting her hand to her mouth and licking off the juice.

The silence continued and her grip on my shaft increased. I knew something was happening inside of her. She returned her hand and repeated the process two more times. I don't know if she realized it but her other hand was slowly moving up and down on my shaft. She was actually stroking me while she enjoyed the sensations my pre-cum were causing. The urge became too strong for her. Her resistance faltered, she moved forward and took my entire head into her mouth and sucked hard, wanting more of my treat. A cheer went up around the room and Marge sucked my head harder then anyone previous. It almost hurt she sucked so hard.

She was into it now, stroking my shaft and sucking my head for the juice she was now addicted to. The rest of the ladies started playing again. I kept my eyes on Terry as she removed the rest of her clothing and buried her head in between Coburn's sexy legs. She started munching on her wet pussy while I enjoyed the intense sucking on my head. Marge got better the longer she sucked. I ignored her and watched Coburn and Terry, since they were the most visually stimulating. I didn't know if this was all they were going to use me for or if things would get more interesting.

I heard a few of the ladies start moaning louder and climax. Coburn was one of them with Terry really going at her body. She had three fingers up her pussy, ramming them viciously while licking her clit. It was huge and I could see it plainly from my hard chair. My butt was hurting as were my wrists from the cuffs behind my back. The sucking on my cock overcame the hurt, Marge was doing rather well now. Once Coburn's orgasm ended she sat up and pulled Terry away.

"I think it's time for more cock!" she blurted, making all the other women sit up and take notice.

Even Marge stopped sucking and stood up. She quickly removed her clothing, I wished she hadn't but she was the only one that had any on. I diverted my eyes and kept them on Terry and Coburn, who where now standing and coming over.

'If you think sucking him is good ladies, wait till you feel what his junk does to your pussies!"

Coburn was on me soon after and held my cock away from my body and sat down facing away from me. My cock easily slid into her well-eaten hole and hot wet velvet encapsulated my shaft and head. I wanted to reach out and grab her tits from behind but the cuffs held me tight. She began rising off of me and back on with her legs close together so her pussy was as tight as it could be. It was exquisite and I enjoyed her doing all the work.

Terry came forward and began rubbing her clit while Coburn rose up and down. She came in less than five minutes, causing no small stir among the other women. The way Coburn reacted to my cock and the quick and spectacular orgasm had the rest of the ladies already waiting in line. Coburn's legs gave out and she collapsed on the floor and crawled away still shaking. Terry was on me before I blinked. My cock was covered with thick white foam from Coburn, but Terry didn't seem to care. She jumped up facing me and my cock found her gyrating pussy with ease. Her huge firm tits were right in my face. I instantly licked and nibbled on them until she started rising up and down so fast I couldn't do anything but lick. Her body on my lap, gyrating and rubbing me was incredible. She was one hot lesbian and knew how to work her hips and pussy on my hard shaft like a pro. I would have cum but she beat me to it, shaking and screaming with pleasure. When she got off, my legs and cock were now covered with her and Coburn's juice. She went over and lay next to Coburn. They caressed each other still reeling from my secretions in their systems.

One after the other the ladies rode my hard cock and had the same experience. I was called the best toy in the world and some other choice phrases. The only one that had faced me was Terry so I wasn't able to lick or nibble on any more breasts. I think they kept me cuffed so I wasn't able to touch them. They were still lesbians after all and just wanted my toy and themselves in control. Each of them came so fast, I never got stimulated enough to orgasm myself. By the time all of them had had their go I was literally sitting in a puddle of female juice with my lower half covered. My cock throbbed and yearned for release as more pre-cum oozed out making a trail through the thick secretions covering my shaft.

"Well ladies, what did I tell you? Who doubts us now?" Coburn said as the last lady fell off my cock convulsing and moaning.

No one denied the truth; even Marge was still shuddering from her orgasm. I looked around the room at all the satisfied women and down at my covered cock. Coburn saw me look. My balls ached for release. Since I wasn't in control they had delayed my orgasm longer then any time previous in the last few days.

"Now for the reward. I think he's been a good boy long enough. We should put him out of his misery," Terry said.

"Sounds good to me. And girls, if you thought his pre stuff tasted good wait till you get the real thing. Linda, would you bring over the bowl and spoons," Coburn said to the host lady.

It looked like she was told to bring a bowl and spoons from her kitchen before I got here because they were sitting on an end table. She retrieved them, passed the spoons around to each lady and all the women gathered around. Coburn started sucking me and eating the juice covering my cock. She stroked hard and fast and had me at the brink very quickly. Terry held the bowl close. It was a large clear glass bowl, easily big enough to capture each of my spurts of cum.

Coburn sucked harder, stroked faster until my legs tightened and my ass clenched. My orgasm was imminent and they all knew it. She pulled her mouth off at the last second, bent my cock down and kept stroking. Terry tilted the bowel slightly so I wouldn't shoot over the top and held most of it under my cock. My head exploded with a huge burst of cum that went three directions it was so powerful. Some of the ladies cheered. Another huge burst shot forth, hitting the side of the bowel and ran down to the lowest level. Coburn did a wonderful job and stroked me all the way through to the end. It was a staggering orgasm and the amount of semen was phenomenal. The ladies went crazy as my cock seemed like it would never stop. Spurt after spurt of think white cum shot from my cock as I clenched my legs and convulsed in the chair. I felt my energy leave almost instantly after my cock stopped. Coburn let it go and it shot straight up and throbbed with a small glob of cum sliding down my shaft.

The women gathered around with spoons in hand. Coburn was the first to dip into the milky liquid and sample. The smile on her face told the rest all they needed to know. Surprisingly Marge dipped next and screamed in delight as she licked her spoon clean. I just sat on the chair exhausted watching each of them spooning out my jizz and eating it. They commented on how exquisite it was and some said it was the best thing they had ever tasted. I was pretty much ignored after that until the bowl was empty. Terry turned after her last taste and saw the glob still on my raging cock. She used her spoon and scrapped my shaft and ate the last coveted bite. I didn't have the energy to tell them there was more where that came from.

With the bowel empty they went back after each other. All except Coburn. She stayed by me and whispered in my ear.

"Thanks, Todd I hope we didn't inconvenience you too much."

"I'm sure Suzy will be fine once I tell her you arrested the wrong guy."

"I should get you home."

She helped me up, pulled my pants up around my cock. She quickly put some clothing on and all the ladies said goodbye, hoping to see me again soon. Once upstairs Coburn uncuffed me and I rode shotgun to my house. It was very late and I didn't see a light on in any of the houses in my neighborhood. She pulled right in my driveway and put the patrol car in park.

"Sorry you are missing out on the fun, having to take me home," I said looking over at her in the dark.

jasliz
jasliz
3,523 Followers