Persistant Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That weekend was spent in various forms of lovemaking between us. We broke in the shower literally minutes after we had been in his bed. In the two years that followed we lived together not having one single fight and never having been disappointed by our sexual exploits. He even invited one of his old friends to join us one night where I was treated to the attentions of two men at once. We kept our relationship interesting and loving.

When the Gulf War broke out he was called away while I remained home. We wrote and he called when he could. His letters were carefully worded but close to the end he was more open and very sexual in his letters. I was less careful, he requested that I be as open as I wanted in my letters to him and I was. His last letter to me was beautiful, lustful and loving. I received it one week after he had been killed in an Humvee accident in Saudi.

Babe

I don't have much time to write this so I'm going to be brief this once and fuck the sensors. I love you and I always will. When this thing is over and I come home be ready because that bed of ours will not be empty for a long, long time. I want to see you cum as you have so many times....I want to hear I love you whispered in my ear...as you explode in orgasm...to see your face as my own orgasm releases into you.

It is a shame we have to hide this from the world but as long as we love each other for the right reasons who cares? I've known true love with you even before I came out to you. Once I did we made up for lost time. I do hope you are up for a lifetime of love from me. I might watch you with a woman a time to two later on, maybe. Until then though I think I want to keep your ass in my possession so that I may abuse it the way you like it.

I have to close this thing out fast. The mail orderly just came in the tent. Unfortunately nobody knows I'm gay so I have to be careful when I write you. Just know that when we see each other again I'll have to be chilly and cold in public. They've taken to arresting homosexuals over here and sending them to Leavenworth for a month before processing them out. Doesn't make sense really but I'm not prepared to risk ruining you. I personally do not care but I do not want you getting mixed up in the insanity our military has taken up with.

Just know, I love you and my heart is yours as long as it beats. Keep that ass ready...Its going to be mine the moment we are alone in our home. I do and always will love you.

J...

I read that letter naked sitting in our bed. I played videos we made together all day long. most of our tapes were sex tapes and I played them all. But my heart was not into enjoying them as they were meant. I wanted to see him again and again and again. I stayed in bed for three days my heart broken.

A year later I met a friend of Johnny's who had only recently heard of his death. He had been a former lover and had known of our relationship. that was the beginning of my second relationship which was nearly as happy and loving as Johnny's and mine had been and it remains in tact today. We often sit up at night reading letters from Johnny sometimes pretending he is still with us. We miss him and we both loved him. He will be missed forever.

12