Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment broke when she let the underwear drop for her hand. Before the underwear hit the floor she was crawling onto the bed. She straddled Denise's legs and moved up her body until she was looking down into her face, and in one continuous movement dipped down to kiss her hard on the lips. Her elbows bent and she looked almost liked a spider, her body hovering over Denise's prone body, her back curved down slightly, kissing Denise lightly then harder, opening her mouth, her dark hair dangling about their faces.

I could feel her hunger in my hiding place in the closet, rippling across my skin. My penis was hard, pressed tightly inside my pants. I slowly and quietly opened my zipper and pulled it from the constrictions of underwear and pants. I touched it once lightly then placed my hands on the wall, feeling lightheaded like I had to keep my balance from the excitement that Rebecca was generating in the room.

Taylor had done the same as me, but was stroking his erection, as big as I remember it from last time. He kept licking his lips and making light groaning noises as he watched Rebecca kiss Denise. I could hear the kisses getting more wet and sloppy, with longer pauses between Rebecca's deep breaths as she pulled away between each deep kiss to breathe and clasped her mouth to Denise's lips again.

Then, suddenly she sat up, throwing her hair back over her shoulders so it hung down her back and sat back on Denise's pelvis. She sat erect, breathing heavy, her breasts firm and nipples hard, her flat stomach curving down to her broad hips. Perched on top of Denise she looked more erotic than any other woman I've seen other than Denise. She was gorgeous.

She ran her fingers lightly over Denise's bare stomach as she looked down at her, her tongue running across her lips, still tasting Denise on them.

"You brought some of your toys," Taylor suddenly said, his voice soft but sounding loud in a room that seemed only made for the sounds of sex.

"Yes," she replied.

Her fingers continued moving over Denise's stomach, back and forth, her stomach rising and falling with those sleeping breaths.

"But first I need to taste her," she said.

Then, so much slower than she climbed on top of Denise she moved back again, nudging her knees between Denise's legs, and then pushing them apart with her hands as she knelt between them at the foot of the bed. She spread Denise's legs wide, pushing at the back of her knees, and crouched down, her butt in the air, almost turned towards me. She had a firm, round butt, not as tight as Denise, but gloriously round and full.

Rebecca slid her hands down Denise's spread thighs and until they met near her pussy. Then, she ran one thumb up between her labia softly, spreading them apart. Her head was lowered to the bed, peering closely at Denise's pussy, as she slowly spread it open. Her ass swayed slowly in the air, her feet at the edge of the bed.

She used her other thumb and spread Denise's pussy lips apart then after a moments longing hesitation licked up from her opening to her clit, flicking her clit, and then moaning.

"So good, baby," she said.

Then, she dove back in, licking the edges this time, concentrating on just the labia, letting her thumbs pull them back a bit or rub them softly, moving across Denise's clit only to get to the other side of her pussy, sucking the folds between her lips lightly.

I moved closer to the wall and felt my stiff erection nudge against it. I was so hard I felt I could pound a hole through the wall just them. Rebecca was devouring Denise's pussy in a way she'd probably dreamed, her ass in the air shaking back and forth, her own pussy now glistening with moisture.

Taylor pulled his shirt off and pushed his pants and underwear down his legs. His stomach was even larger than before but his cock still stood out long and thick beneath it. He touched his erection lightly as he moved to the foot of the bed to see between Denise's legs better.

Rebecca moved in a bit closer, tilted her head back, and started licking and sucking Denise's pussy, no longer satisfied at the edges, but thrusting her tongue inside her, licking up and down. Her nose was pressed to Denise's groin and she breathed hard in and out, pulling back to lick over her clit, breathe in deep and dive in again.

Then, Taylor was behind her, his hands on her upper thighs. She spread her legs apart some at his urging, her knees sliding across the bed. He knelt down on one knee and started licking her pussy. She moaned as soon as his tongue touched her and in response pressed her own tongue deeper into Denise.

Taylor pressed his hands into Rebecca's thighs pulling her towards him as she stretched up to lick Denise, his tongue pushing into her then searching below for her clit. Rebecca slid her hands up Denise's passive body, over her stomach, and gripped her breasts, squeezing them so the nipples stuck up sharp and hard. Then she released them and rolled the nipples with her fingertips and palms.

Rebecca cried out softly as Taylor's tongue started flicking over her clitoris again and again, his head tilted up between her legs. She pulled away from Denise for a moment, dwelling in that feeling that Taylor gave her then began sucking on Denise's clit as well. Her hands moved over Denise's breasts, grabbing and pinching. Denise's chest rose and fell. The skin of her chest was going red from excitement and Rebecca's fondling.

I could feel the excitement growing higher in the room, Rebecca and Taylor becoming more aggressive. I was surprised that Rebecca was being so reckless. Typically people would make sure over and over again that Denise stayed passed out. Rebecca seemed to be too caught up in it to care.

Then, Taylor stood up and grabbed Rebecca's hips, pulling her towards the edge of the bed and the tip of his dick. Rebecca looked back over her shoulder at him, flipping her hair across her back.

"If you're going to fuck me, then get me something that I can use to fuck her," she said.

Taylor groaned, poking the head of his cock at her pussy, but she pulled away playfully.

"It's right there on the night stand," she said.

He reluctantly walked over to the night stand his erection looking painfully hard shaking in front of him as of leading the way.

He took something from the night stand. I saw some other things there too but couldn't see well enough across the room. I had to hide back in the closet as Taylor walked back to the foot of the bed.

I looked around the corner to see him hand her a dildo. It was shaped like a real dick with a head and veins; it was about the size of my own erection, smaller than Taylor's.

She took it from him and immediately lowered her mouth back to Denise's pussy to lick and suck it greedily. Taylor positioned himself behind her, grabbing her hips again. With one hand he parted her labia and she was so wet the head of his cock slid right into her. Rebecca groaned and pulled away from Denise to look back at him as he pushed into her deeper.

Then, she turned back around and leaning on her elbows, her ass in the air as Taylor moved back and forth, sinking his cock into her, she slid the dildo all the way into Denise in a fluid motion. The toy wasn't big but I was surprised to see it go into her so easily. She must have been very wet, so wet that I touched my erection thinking about how it would feel to be inside of her like that, her pussy so open and inviting and slick.

Rebecca gripped the flared base of the dildo and began moving it in and out of Denise's pussy. I could hear the wet clinging noise easily as it slid back and forth, the head of the toy barely parting Denise's lips before Rebecca slid it back in.

Taylor had worked his cock into Rebecca's pussy and his stomach and hips were pressed against her butt. He was holding still as he watched her fuck Denise with the toy. He was probably close to coming watching Rebecca fuck Denise's yielding pussy.

Rebecca dropped down to one elbow, her face close to Denise's pussy and started kissing around it and sucking on her labia as much as she could as she continued to move the dildo in and out in a slow deep stroke, tilting it up slightly as she pushed it in, its curve stroking up inside of Denise. Rebecca's butt was perched in the air, her back curved down, and Taylor grabbed her butt cheeks in his hands, squeezed, and eased his cock out of her slowly, then slammed it into her hard, shoving her forward and making her squeal, muffled with her mouth pressed to Denise's groin.

He started fucking her in hard deep strokes, faster than she was fucking Denise, and definitely deeper since his cock was longer than the toy. Rebecca took it, moaning deep in her throat as she sucked and licked, slipping the toy out to suck on Denise's clit again, lapping it hungrily.

Denise lie still on the bed, her chest rising and falling heavier than a deep sleep and the deepening red of the skin on her chest and face the only signs of arousal in her sleep. I was stroking my cock lightly, feeling it jump in my fingers as I touched it, overwhelmed by what I was watching, my eyes moving from Denise prone on the bed, her body moving as the bed rocked from Taylor's thrusting, to Rebecca sliding the dildo back in and fucking Denise harder and deeper, pressing the dildo entirely inside of her so the base was pressed tightly to her pussy, to Taylor fucking Rebecca who in turn looked from Rebecca fucking Denise to his own cock sliding in and out of Rebecca.

It continued like that, the pounding and grunting, the squeaking bed, until Taylor got tired, standing at the edge of the bed and held still, his cock still engorged and deep inside of Rebecca. She twisted her butt in circles, churning him inside of her. He groaned and slapped her butt with both hands. She yelped and looked back at him.

"Getting tired?" she asked, a wicked grin on her lips.

"Tired and about to come but I don't want to come yet," he said.

"You want to come in her," she said.

He nodded and groaned as Rebecca shifted her hips again.

"Well I want to fuck her first," she said.

She moved forward, Taylor's slick cock slipping out of her, and crawled off the bed to the nightstand. Taylor walked to the other side of the bed and sat down. His skin was glistening with sweat and he was breathing hard, but his cock still stood out hard and long. He leaned over Denise and held one of her breasts in his hand. He squeezed it softly, feeling its weight and firmness.

"Her tits are kind of small," Rebecca said.

Rebecca's breasts were not small. She was at least a D-cup.

"Yeah, but nice and firm," Taylor said.

"More than these," Rebecca said.

She shook her breasts and they rocked back and forth, swaying erotically.

"Just different," Taylor said. "Can't really fuck hers like I can yours."

Rebecca laughed softly. She took something from the night stand and pressed the dildo into it. As she started putting the thing around her waist I realized she was going to use a strap-on with the dildo. She was going to fuck Denise with a strap-on.

That was something I had never thought would happen or even planned. I'd always tried to get men to take her. It had never occurred to me that a woman might take her just the same. It turned me on. The surprises always did turn me on. And that was a big surprise.

Taylor let go of Denise's breast and grabbed her hand, He wrapped her hand around his erection and began moving it up and down, making her stroke him as she lay there limp.

There were more straps than I expected for Rebecca to wrap around her thighs, waist, and groin, tightening them to get it to fit right. I wondered why she even had it. Did she have sex with women often? Did she use it on Taylor? Did he use it on her? I didn't know and figured it didn't really matter.

Once she had done the last strap she turned to the side. The dildo stuck out just like a cock. She gripped the base of it and titled it up further.

"Some cock, eh?" she asked.

"It works," he said.

Rebecca got back up on the bed and between Denise's thighs. I felt that old familiar tension again, but it was a bit different this time. In the past it was a man about to penetrate her with his dick, to take his pleasure from her. Now a woman with a strap-on was about to use her. Why was it different than when she used it with her hand? I don't know. It felt different. I held my cock tightly on my hand and my other hand grasped the door jamb as I watched, barely breathing. My body was tense with anticipation. I just wanted to see that fake cock go into Denise. I needed to see how Rebecca would use it and what she would do.

The room was quiet as Taylor and I both didn't move, him holding Denise's hand on his rigid cock, me holding my own, as we watched Rebecca position herself between Denise's legs. She caressed Denise's thighs as she pushed them wider.

"She has such great legs," she sighed, more to herself than to Taylor.

She slid her hands up and down Denise's firm thighs, from knee to her waist, inner and outer thighs, luxuriating in the touch of the smooth, warm skin.

"She has no idea what it does to me when she wears those skirts," she said.

Then, she slid her hands under Denise's knees and grasped her thighs, lifting her legs up and tilting Denise's hips towards the dildo. Rebecca spread her knees around Denise's butt as she lowered her hips down and leaned forward. She let go of one leg to grab the dildo and planted the other hand on the bed, Denise's leg hooked around her arm.

I realized I was biting my lower lip but kept biting it, afraid I'd make some noise as I watched. The skin on my arms was writhing and I'm sure the hairs were standing on end. My heart was pounding from the arousal. I wasn't stroking my dick but it was as hard as it ever got in my loose grip.

Rebecca led the head of the dildo inside of Denise's wet pussy and it slid right in. She shifted her hips again, leaned forward, holding the base of the dildo in her hand, and fed it into Denise entirely until their hips met.

"Oh yeah, baby," Rebecca sighed.

I wondered what she was feeling. Was the harness providing some clitoral stimulation? Was the act itself arousing enough? The expression on her face, the sound of her voice, the trembling of her body, all were similar to a man when he first entered Denise as she was passed out. Maybe it was just a feeling of penetrating that yielding passive body, of taking her, of wanting her and using her.

Rebecca held onto the base of the dildo and began moving her hips back and forth, up and down, Denise's hips tilted up slightly so she was thrusting down and forward into her then pulling up and back almost the entire length of the dildo, her hand holding it so it wouldn't fall out, then plunging back in. She took it slow at first, working the dildo in and out of Denise's willing pussy.

Taylor had sat up to watch better, laying on his side, leaning towards Denise, and moving her hand up and down his erection again, slowly, just enough to keep him hard. He was mostly transfixed on Rebecca fucking Denise as was I.

Rebecca stopped as she sat back on her heels and squirmed as close as she could to Denise, her legs spread wide around Denise's butt, and pushed the dildo inside of her, Then, she held Denise's legs in her arms, letting her feet dangle behind her and began pumping her hips rhythmically. She pushed the dildo in and out of Denise, not going in quite all the way and not letting the head come out, just fucking her.

Taylor groaned and sat up. He moved on his knees towards Rebecca, grabbed the back of her head, and pulled her in for a deep kiss. They kissed hard as Rebecca kept thrusting. He pulled away to look down at the dildo penetrating Denise then kissed Rebecca again. Rebecca broke the kiss and looked into his eyes.

"Go get a blow job for a bit," she said and smiled.

He didn't reply just grinned back and moved to the head of the bed. He knelt beside Denise's head. Her body was being pushed back and forth by Rebecca's thrusting and her head had turned to the side to face him. He leaned over her face, putting his hands on the other side of her so he his body was tilted up over her head. Then, he just pushed his hard dick into her open waiting mouth. He started fucking her mouth carefully not pushing his thick long dick in too far, but enough to probably feel her tongue and the back of her mouth, maybe even her teeth.

Rebecca leaned forward some, putting her hands on the bed so that Denise's legs hung from her arms, and started really fucking her. I could see the dildo sliding in and out of Denise's sopping wet pussy from between their legs. I could just see the dildo emerging, her pussy stretched around it, and then see it plunge back in..

"Unhhh... unhhh... unhhh...," Rebecca started to grunt each time she shoved into her.

Taylor was still taking it easy, not wanting to make Denise choke on his cock or not wanting to come, his attention mostly on Rebecca fucking Denise. His body was trembling from holding himself up. His butt flexed tightly as he just barely moved his cock in her mouth, enough to feel her, but not enough to go to deep. He was probably on the edge of coming and trying to hold off.

I had started stroking my dick without realizing it and was close to coming myself. I let go of my erection and pressed my body, and the length of my cock, against the wall, and peered around the door jam, my hand grasping it tightly. The excitement was buzzing in my head and my cock simultaneously, rhythmically.

Once the dildo slipped out of Denise and Rebecca had to shift back on her knees and reach down to push it back into her. It slid in so easily I almost groaned aloud but clamped my lips together, still feeling the low rumbling in my chest and throat.

Rebecca started to really plow her then. She started fucking Denise hard. She had Denise's legs hooked over her arms and was leaning over her. She started moving her hips up and down fast and hard, shoving the dildo deep into Denise. The bed started squeak with her thrusts as Denise's body was pushed down into the mattress then relaxed back up, taking the penetration of the dildo deep inside of her.

Taylor sat up, his cock slipping from Denise's mouth, and sat back to watch Rebecca. He started stroking his slick erection slowly as he watched.

Denise's body was rocking back and forth lazily with the Rebecca's hard fucking. Her face was serene, her mouth open and lips wet from Taylor using her mouth. Her breasts swayed and feet shook. Her body was at the mercy of Rebecca's relentless thrusting.

I ground my erection against the closet wall, my eyes moving from Denise's face, staring in wonder at how she showed no reaction to the penetration of her body, and then to Rebecca who was pumping away, propped up on her arms, her butt clenching as she shoved the dildo deep into Denise.

"I'm gonna come," Rebecca panted.

She twisted her hips and I knew the harness must be rubbing her clit as she moved, probably designed to do just that. She sped up for a bit, turning her hips up with each shove into Denise, getting extra stimulation on her clitoris. She looked so much like a guy close to his orgasm as she lost rhythm and pushed in harder and deeper, and then finally with a deep groan shoved in hard and shook in place, the dildo deep inside of Denise, then ground her hips, rubbing her clit over and over, riding out the orgasm.

Her orgasm was longer than a guy's. When a guy cumming inside of Denise would have collapsed on top of her already, Rebecca kept grinding, riding her orgasm. She moaned loudly, panting "yes yes yes" over and over. Her body shook as she held herself up.

Taylor watched her in fascination, stroking his stiff erection harder. I did the same, reaching between the wall and my body to stroke it, so close to unloading my jizz directly on the wall, but holding back, my jaw clenched.