"Pet Mommy": DP Mommy-Slut!

Story Info
MILF mom is trained to be a good SLUT for her nerdy son.
12.6k words
4.68
1.24M
1.1k

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: MILF mom is trained to be a good slut for her nerdy son and has her first double penetration.

"Pet Mommy": Creating a Mommy-Slut: In the prior episode of this series, a mother learns that her son fantasizes about fucking her and, realizing how much he resembles her deceased dominant husband, decides to make his fantasy into a reality... by seducing her son and offering herself as his submissive Pet Mommy

Summary:

Note: A special thanks goes to Mab7991 for editing this story in 2012 and to Tex Beethoven for giving it another polish in 2019.

DP Mommy-Slut!

I'm sure you've heard the saying about being careful not to awaken a sleeping giant. Well, I awakened the giant both figuratively and literally with my son Michael.

Before I seduced him he'd been a meek, shy and conservative boy who often secretly stroked himself to incest fantasies online. But once he had a taste of my forbidden fruit (peach, not apple), he turned from boy to man, from mouse to lion.

I knew I'd changed our relationship irrevocably that glorious first night when I gave myself to my son unconditionally, offering him the use of all three of my holes. I was still his mother and still loved him as a mother does with unconditional acceptance, but now I also loved him as a lover, as my Master.

In essence I felt like Shelley's Victor Frankenstein: I'd created a monster... oh, but what a beautiful monster it was: eight inches of hard meat and always ready to go... that's right, with a healthy eighteen-year-old's powers of rejuvenation... always.

The morning after the glorious seduction of my son, I woke up to the distinctive feel of a cock tapping my lips. I'm not a morning person and I swatted it away, trying to get a few more minutes of shut-eye, but was startled awake by the stern words of my recently shy son.

"Open your mouth, cock sucker," I heard him demand.

My eyes flew open wide, and I was staring at my son's fully erect eight-inch cock. I attempted to speak, but the instant I opened my mouth, I was silenced by my son shoving his cock into it.

He began slowly fucking my lips as he explained how things were going to be different from now on. "From now on Mommy, you're my pet. You play when I want to play, and unless secrecy or something else in our circumstances dictates otherwise, you obey me all the time. You never let me have a dog when I was young and desperately wanted one, so I've decided it's time for me to get one."

I hadn't let him get a dog because I'm allergic to them, but it was impossible to argue my case with his big cock in my mouth. I was also surprised by his talking about getting a pet at the same time he was slowly pumping his cock in and out of my mouth... until he completed his thought.

"Do you know what kind of pet I want, Mommy?" he asked, taking his hard rod out of my mouth.

Gazing up lovingly at his stern countenance, hungry to get his cock back between my lips, but even more desirous of learning his wishes so I could fulfill them I replied, "What kind do you want, Michael?"

He chuckled softly as he filled my mouth once again with his lovely cock. "You will be my pet, Mom, my pet puppy."

My eyes went wide at his certainty, but of course I was unable to say anything with my mouth full.

He continued to explain. "This bed will now be our bed, we'll sleep in it together, and I expect all three of your fuck holes to be available to me at all times."

Hearing my mild son saying fuck holes was both shocking and a complete turn-on. Taking in his dominant, man-in-charge attitude had gotten my cunt wet. I was now wide awake and ready to be fucked.

"So starting today, panties are a no-no at all times, all your nylons will continue to be stockings or thigh highs (you good girl for already doing that), and you may only wear a bra while you're out in public," he said, continuing to scaffold the expectations of our new Dom-sub relationship.

"Fuck, do I love my cock in your mouth, Mommy," he moaned, before adding, "you look so fucking hot sucking my cock."

I moaned what I intended to be a thank you.

He asked, already able to read my mind, "Is Mommy horny?"

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and placed his hand against my wet, still-naked-from-last-night cunt and smiled, "Oh, my Mommy is horny."

"Please Michael, fuck Mommy," I moaned as he flicked my clit with his finger.

"I don't know," he said, "you swatted it away quite rudely when I first offered it to you."

"S-s-sorry, Master," I stammered. "I was still asleep, and I didn't know what was going on."

He shoved his cock back in my mouth and began fucking my face faster. With each of his thrusts all of his eight delicious inches filled my mouth and I could feel his balls bouncing off my chin. The incestuous act was so naughty and wrong, which made it so naughty and right.

I concentrated on not gagging as he roughly used my mouth for his personal pleasure, and I was soon rewarded with his warm salty seed coating my throat. He held still as he shot his load and I took over the action, bobbing back and forth, lavishly extracting any last remnants of my son's cum.

Finally pulling his cock out of my mouth, he shifted from dominant to apologetic. "Sorry Mom, I just couldn't resist."

Licking the last little drop of cum from the head of his cock, I smiled, my cunt already alive and hungry, "Like I told you last night Master, you never need to apologize; I'm always happy to serve you in any way you please."

"It still seems weird," he said, looking down at me.

"What seems weird?" I asked, surprised by his sudden change right after he'd fucked my face with wild abandon.

"All of this," he said, bewildered.

"It didn't seem weird last night when you were using my face as your personal cum canvas," I pointed out.

"It's just... I mean..." my genius son struggled to form a complete sentence as he tried to rationalize the shift in our relationship.

I interrupted him and took charge, "Michael, I am still your mother and you are still my son."

"Yes, but..." he began, but I sat up and interrupted him again.

"Shhhh, baby, your Mother is talking right now, not your slut," I said, putting my finger to his lips. I continued, moving to his ear, "And I still love you like a mother loves a son. I'm still going to care for you like a mother cares for her son. But now I also love you as a lover, as a very well-equipped, attentive and dominant lover."

I removed my finger from his lips, nibbling teasingly on his ear as I squeezed his stiff cock.

He stammered, a mixture of bewilderment and growing horniness, "But you're my Mother."

"Whom you just face-fucked, rather aggressively I might add, and I loved it. Your balls were bouncing off my chin like it was a hardwood floor and they were basketballs," I pointed out, my tongue swirling in his ear.

"I don't know what got into me; I woke up horny like I always do, and remembering last night turned something on inside me and before I knew it, my cock was tapping your lips," he explained through soft moans.

"I know what got into me," I whispered, my left hand squeezing his ready-to-go-again cock before adding, "which is also what Mommy now wants slamming into her wet cunt. And don't look now, but your Mother has just gone off duty and your Pet Mommy is back, so you're in charge."

"Oh Mom," he moaned, the dual pleasure of my mouth nibbling on his ear and my hand stroking his cock distracting him.

"Does my baby want to fuck me?" I asked, gliding my tongue down his neck and to his nipple.

"Aaaah, Mom," he moaned as I took the nipple in my mouth.

I teasingly nibbled his nipple before asking, "Aaaah, Mom, what?"

I moved to the other nipple and replicated the teasing as he stammered, "Are y-y-you sure we should keep doing this?"

Looking up at him, my hand stroking his big hard cock faster, I asked, my lips all pouty and my tone like some talking baby doll, "Does my sonny not want to fuck-y his Mommy?"

"Oh God, Mom," he moaned, his gentle demeanor shifting again to aggressive, like a sexual Hulk, as he forcefully shoved me back down on the bed.

Without another word, he climbed on top of me and slid his cock easily into my warm oasis.

"Oh son, your cock feels so good inside Mommy," I moaned the instant my son's cock filled me. For some inexplicable naughty reason, continually calling him my son and referring to myself as Mommy enhanced my sexual rush. It seemed that the greater my attention on the taboo, the greater the thrill.

He muscled hard, deep thrusts into my heat, which had my whole body striving to match him. "I want to see your breasts, Mommy."

I laughed, as I struggled to pull off the t-shirt I'd worn to bed, "They're called my boobs, baby. Or Mommy has tits, big tits just for my darling son."

"Or jugs," he added, cupping both of my voluptuous tits the second they were available.

"Yes, baby, play with Mommy's jugs," I moaned, another naughty word added to out sinful litany as he took my left nipple in his mouth. My breathing increased as my son kept pumping his cock in my cunt while pleasing my jugs. In only a couple of minutes and way quicker than usual, I could feel the bubbling rise of my orgasmic tide.

Pulling out and hopping backwards, Michael ordered, "On all fours, Mommy. Now."

My hunger both to submit and to come taking control of me, I obeyed without hesitation. I flipped into position, he knee-walked closer behind me and slipped his cock deep inside my pussy, but then stopped moving. I pleaded, desperate for release, "Oh God, Michael, fuck Mommy, please, baby."

"No Mom," he replied, his tone amused, "Fuck yourself on your son's cock."

"Ooooooooh, you diiirty boooooy," I moaned, as happy again, I began bouncing back on his cock, each time forcing it to fill me completely.

"That's right, fuck yourself, Mommy-slut," he ordered again, slapping my ass.

His calling me Mommy-slut only enhanced the naughty reality of the taboo sin I was committing. My backward thrusts onto my son's missile got faster and harder as I used his cock to get myself off.

"Come, Pet Mommy, come for your new Master," he ordered, understanding my need to be controlled and used.

"Yeeeeeees, Master," I moaned, "thank you, Master, Mommy is so close."

"Now slut," he ordered, "come now."

"Aaaaaaaah!" I came on command, my every fibre wanting to be obedient. The orgasm hit me hard and fast, and I collapsed forward.

As I continued to ride out my orgasm, Michael had followed me down to the bed and returned to pounding me hard, and after a couple more minutes I felt him come inside me for the second time this morning.

"Fill me with your cum, baby," I moaned, loving the sensations and emotions of my son exploding inside of me.

Once he was spent, he slipped out and I felt his cum begin leaking out of my freshly fucked cunt.

"I love you, Mom," he said, still collapsed on the bed on top of me and reaching beneath me to shove his hands beneath my boobs and pinch my hard nipples. It hurt, but it was a good pain, even a loving one.

"I love you too, son," I replied, feeling so safe and secure in my son's embrace.

Michael rolled away and I closed my eyes and faded back into slumber, feeling contented and warm in a way I hadn't felt in years.

**********


When I reawakened, Michael had gone to school and I reflected on what we'd done. Many times in my life, the day after has begun with Oh my God, I can't believe I did that, followed by days of anxiety and guilt. Surprisingly, after committing a taboo act so contrary to society's standards, I felt no guilt, no anxiety, just contentment. I still couldn't believe I'd done that, but this time in a really good way.

The rest of the day was busy with several houses to show, and it was almost five before I got home.

Michael and Frederick were playing some video game involving killing and being killed, as usual. Seeing my son through the eyes of a lover made everything appear different. He was no longer my shy, geeky son, but was now a sexy, well-equipped stud whom I loved with all my heart and soul.

I loved him as a son.

I loved him as a lover.

I loved him as the sweet but assertive young man he had become.

I loved him as the dominant Master he was capable of transforming himself into.

I loved him unconditionally, and even after less than one full day, the line between mother and lover was greying and merging into a murky mix of complexity.

I left the boys alone and made supper, even as I craved more of the powerful intimacy of the past twenty-four hours.

I joined the boys briefly to ask, "Is Frederick staying for dinner?"

"If I may, Ms. Lodge," Frederick replied, polite as always.

"Of course, you're always welcome to dinner with us, Frederick," I smiled while giving Michael a quick meaningful look that hopefully signalled I was hoping to have him for a digestif after dinner.

During supper, I slipped my heels off and moved my stocking-clad foot under the table between Michael's legs.

At my first touch, Michael gave a surprised little gasp, followed by a slight smirk.

I slowly rubbed his cock through his pants throughout dinner, keeping him distracted, as demonstrated by his lack of completed sentences throughout the meal.

Dinner done, I cleaned up as the boys returned to their video game. Just as I was finishing putting the last dish in the dishwasher, Michael stalked into the kitchen. He paced over to me pantherlike, a devious grin on his face. He unzipped his pants, pulled out his stiff hot-and-ready cock and pointed at it. "Get sucking, Mommy."


"But Frederick is in the next room," I protested, surprised by his lack of caution.

"Was I asking your opinion?" he asked, placing his hands on my shoulders. Like a good little submissive, I allowed myself to be guided onto my knees. Thankfully, my kitchen island would block our act of incest if Frederick happened to walk in unannounced. My cunt was burning with hunger as I took his cock in my mouth and hungrily bobbed back and forth on it. I was on a quest to get him off quickly, the fear of getting caught in an act of incest enhancing the thrill.

He moaned softly as I frantically devoured his cock like a cheap porn slut. "Fuck Mommy, you're such a great cock sucker."

I moaned on his cock in agreement, as my left hand reached under my dress to my naked cunt (no panties of course, since my Master had declared them verboten) and began rubbing myself.

He continued speaking. "I bet if I told you to crawl out there like a puppy dog and suck Frederick's cock, you'd do it, wouldn't you Mommy-slut?"

The thought of outing myself like that terrified me, but the thought of obeying him to such an extreme turned me on even more, so once again I moaned and nodded my head vigorously in the affirmative as I continued to suck on his cock furiously.

"Such a fucking slut," he moaned, getting close. "You do know Frederick wants to fuck you? I know he jerks off thinking about you all the time. Do you want to fuck my friend, Mommy?"

Another moan, not so much in agreement to the question, but to the increasing pleasure I was giving myself with my hand, although the news that I was an eighteen-year-old's stroke fantasy added to the turn-on.

Seconds later my mouth was filled with my son's sticky seed, and I relished every drop as I worked to suck him dry.

Pulling out his cock, he looked sternly down at me and ordered, "Don't come, Mommy, I'll finish you later."

He tapped my nose with his cock as I stopped touching myself just seconds before an orgasm. He wrangled his cock back into his pants and I'd just stood up when Frederick entered the kitchen. I silently thanked the Fates that my Master had allowed me to swallow this time instead of giving me a facial.

"Dude, what's taking so long?" he asked.

"I just had to help mom with a full load," he replied smoothly as he closed the dishwasher, even though the naughty implication was obvious to me and had my cheeks turning red.

"Dude, I'm dying on my own," Frederick complained as if the video game was real life and death.

Adding to the innuendo, the thought of fucking Frederick in my head, I quipped, "Sorry Frederick, but Michael needs to do his chores, which include unloading daily."

Michael laughed and Frederick looked confused, wondering what was so funny.

Soon I was alone with the sweet aftertaste of my son's cum lingering in my mouth, a constant reminder of my submissive position, and hungry for more.

I was upstairs on my laptop a couple hours later when Michael came into my room and asked, "Did Mommy obey me and not come?"

Closing my laptop, I placed it on the nightstand and turned to answer, "Yes Master, Mommy was a good girl."

"Does she want to be a bad girl?" he asked, moving to the bed.

"I can be whatever my big boy wants me to be," I purred, ready for utter submission.

He smiled and after a few seconds he replied, "Hold that thought, I have an idea."

"I just bet you do," I retorted playfully, getting down on all fours.

"Mommy, do you like role playing?" he asked.

"Sure," I smiled, crawling closer to him. "Last night I really enjoyed playing the horny Mother who becomes a dirty slut for her innocent, virginal son."

"I liked that one too," he smiled, before adding, "I plan on playing that scenario over and over and over again. Leaving out the innocent and virginal bits, of course."

I reached for his concealed weapon and purred, "You'd better not be teasing Mommy."

He put his finger to my lips. "Shhhh, Mommy. I am teasing you and I'm about to do it some more. I want you to check your closet and figure out how best to dress like a teacher with what's there, is that clear?"

I nodded in agreement as his finger remained on my lips.

"Good Mommy," he smiled, adding, "I'll be downstairs setting things up. Come down when you're ready."

I watched him stride out, impressed by his self-control (I was pretty much throwing myself at him) and his assertiveness (he was quickly transitioning into his new role as cock of the house).

I got off the bed and pondered how a teacher would dress. I decided to dress conservatively on the outside but sexy underneath.

I kept on my black thigh highs, discarded my bra (I'd been allowed to wear the bra this evening since Frederick was in the house, although panties had now become a garment of the past 24/7 no matter what) and put on a pencil skirt and blue blouse. I arranged my hair in a bun to add to the teacher look before finishing my preparations by removing my contacts and donning my seldom-worn glasses. Looking in the mirror, I thought I looked more like a librarian than a teacher, but it should do.

I went downstairs and was surprised that Michael wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. I called out, "Michael, where are you?"

He called back, "I'm in your classroom, Ms. Lodge."

That must mean my home office, as that was where his voice was coming from. I went into my office and was surprised to see he'd set up my desk in a different way and created a mock desk for himself out of a small table and a chair. My desk even had an apple on it... and a banana, strangely enough.

Realizing we were already role playing and acting out some naughty fantasy of my son's, I walked over to my desk and demurely sat on top of it, legs crossed, the tops of my thigh high stockings just barely visible. (Okay, kind of demurely.)

I began the role-playing scenario by saying, "Good morning class." That's what any teacher would say for openers, so it should work.

"Good morning, Ms. Lodge," my lone student replied, staring quite obviously at my stocking-clad legs.