All Comments on '"Pet Mommy": Fucking with Mommy-Slut'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments (Page 2)
CanthroCanthroover 10 years ago
Suggestion

Michael suspected this might happen, so he arranged for Ms. Addison to meet them and assist his Mother. Next story starts where this one left off and Ms. Addison returns to begin Crystals training, but surprises Crystal by making her the pet and giving her Mom pointers on keeping her under control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very disappointed

I agree with others. The mom really should have dommed her daughter; not the other way around. I'm very disappointed, if only because there was so much build-up. Though I would be interested to see Michael force his sister into submitting to their mom! The sister needs to be taught a lesson .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The way out of the corner

Ok so here is my suggestion.

Michael learns what happened at the Club and uses this to his advantage. He will make sure his sister does not find out about him, untill the trap i set.

He will tell his mother to obey his sister, then he will catch them in the act, go full dom on his sister (who is litterally using his property without permition) and have the mother help him force his sister into submission. HE will break his sister and then give her, to his mother, as her pet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Have a way for Michael to seduce his sister, making her his sub, with their mother as both of their pet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Time to go

Let the series end. It is your standard rubbish bin filler.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crystal as the Dom

I love all ur stories..Keep mom as the sub to the daughter..Really dom and humiliate her..Phase out Michael and Frederick..Get Hannah involved in domming the mom also..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
add a backstory

Add a back story involving bro and sis. Either they are in cohoots together to Dom mom, or one was already dominating the other and wanted mom involved.

Or have it so bro/son was dominating both already (without the other knowing), and was setting both up to see who would come out on top as the #2 in the family.

I think the best way to make a smooth transition is to have a bro/sis back story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bit of a let down

I agree with amaturewrighter. The mom really should have dommed her daughter; not the other way around. I'm very disappointed, if only because there was so much build-up. Though I would be interested to see Michael force his sister into submitting to their mom!

keith_1963keith_1963almost 11 years ago
fantastic story!

I'd like to see the brother figure out a way to dominate both his sister and mom but keep the daughter dominant to the mother. Then in part 6 have the freind join and DP the sister, with moms help.

amaturewrighteramaturewrighteralmost 11 years ago
Kinda Bummed

I liked this chapter but I was looking forward to the mother dommeing the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
brother or sister

the son should win but a plot twist i see is the sister show through the kitchen scene and knows whats going on and wants her brother also

fablewolf2004fablewolf2004almost 11 years ago

im with most of the other people in saying the bro should win because just like mom the daughter is also wants the best of both worlds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brother in charge

Love the serious but the brother has to win wouldn't feel right if it was any other way.

FinnGriswoldFinnGriswoldalmost 11 years ago

Please for the love of incest do not let this end here! Perhaps the sister has already figured out her mother and brothers secret, I personally like the idea of a power struggle before the sister gets curious or the mother has to intervene for the sake of their relationships. Though I would prefer it if Michael won in the end with his sister and mother as his loving pets (possibly with one or both pregnant?).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I love your word when it comes to lesbian sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brodom

My preference is for the bro to win in the end, but if you're up for it, it might be fun to do both in seperate continuities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sister in her place

I think the Sister still needs to be put in her place (in truth she craves to be submissive but puts on a dom role to hide her true desires). Once she is the submissive of the Brother she will actually crave beg her Mother to dominate her and allow her to be the submissive. So much so she will ask her two Dom's if she can transfer Universities to be closer to them.

What she will Truly love is have her own Dom in Frederick. Her Brother and Mother can have her any time as they are the surpreme Dom. But falls in love with Frederick big cock and will do anything to get him to pound her with it any any hole he wants as long as it is inside her filling her with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crystal In Charge

I would love for you to continue this and make Crystal the overall domme with mother and brother as her slaves

jwebbdljwebbdlalmost 11 years ago
Another amazing store

I agree with one of the other comments. Mom gets her punishment and the power struggle begins. I do believe that Michael should win though. Maybe sister gets curious and tastes the cum on moms face when she walks into her room. But as insaid before in emails love your stories and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

For starters, I believe the son promised a punishment to the mother if the mother failed. That'll spark off a power struggle between the two siblings with the mother possibly ending up dp'd in the end.

mschack63mschack63almost 11 years ago

The Dom/Sub thing does nothing for me actually, but mother/son incest trips my trigger. That being said, mom is still mom and has far more life experience than either of the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5 Star indeed

Loved it. As for direction... For a change in pace from the usual, the brother shouldn't have control over the sister. Rather the sister, if any, having the power :)

tndriver53tndriver53almost 11 years ago
I love your stories !

As a lover of mature ladies and secret sluts your stories are fantastic I too love stockings (on my ladies) lol I hope to see another in this series The possibilities are endless

BladenessBladenessalmost 11 years ago
Another Great Story

Thanks for writing this! I really loved the twist at the end. I like the thought you put into your plots and aren't afraid to leave your own box. Just another loyal fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story please continue

amazing.....look forward to more at the club and mommy failing the son.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
Simple Solution

There is a simple Solution, just let nature take it's course and if Mommy Slut doesn't present Daughter Slut to her Master as planned, then He just makes her do something totally humiliating in front of Daughter, which will turn Daughter on and she will become Submissive to Son and Dom to Mom!! Besides Daughter will only be home for a few days, so Mom will always be sub to Son!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perhaps neither of them wins

Instead of wondering about who has to wind up on top, just make it an equal domming couple with a mommy slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
next

something along the line that he "catches" them and she tries to be a Domme, but he prevails. Maybe give her to frederick?

removed110513removed110513almost 11 years ago
Ideas

I think, in the end, that Michael should end up with his mother and sister as his lets. His sister could do me his mom, or his mom could do me his sister, but he should definitely dome both,.

It cold be that after a while, Crystal just needs to be fucked, and Michael use ships Mom to get him to be the one who fucks Crystal, and over time she submits, her dome streak running dry.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 11 years ago
I want the pet sister

His mother can't give him a new pet. If he wants one he has to take it. No blackmail. His sister wakes up tied to her bed because he punishs her for playing with his pet. He doesn't rape her he just tease her until she begs to be taken. Then he makes her his new pet.

Woman dom and man sub is not my thing so I'd appreciated if you make the sister the sub. Mickael is the dom from the beginning and Crystal just for 1 page (and I'm not sure she is pure dom).

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 11 years ago

Not the turn I saw coming. But the brother is the bigger Dom with the sister being a switch.

For part 4 which could be the end of this series if you so choose I would have Micheal find his mother servicing his sister. Then with the video he already has blackmails her into being his slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story!!

There is only one way to go here. Crystal makes her mother and brother her slaves, humiliating and degrading them until they can't take it anymore.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 11 years ago
There is always a hierarchy.

Just because the daughter might be superior to the mother doesn't mean the son can't be superior to both. In fact, if the daughter sees her mother disobey her in order to obey the son, she might make the decision to fall into line. She might still be a domme, but she can still acknowledge her brother's greater power. Make it a contest of wills, if you want.

On a different tack, she and her brother could be equals, sharing their mother between them. If she's horny enough, and sees what power her brother wields, she might decide to put aside past differences in order to get a cock, any cock, stuffed inside her arrogant pussy.

And as a third alternative, maybe the daughter's confidence and dominant nature is great enough to make her brother let go of his own dominant desires, and submit to her. A "What's good for the gander is good for the goose", if you will. Mom DID ask if she should have a strap-on on hand. What a twist if it ends up in the son's ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Put Some stocking Footjob action

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more!

i realy love this story! Regarding their new positions, the bro and sis will be equals and they punish the mom together. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I would vote for trying to impregnant his mother and order his sister to seduce

and get pregnant from his best friends father and have his best friend seduce and impregnate his own mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
psych major/newb

I think sister should be fooled by brother's nerdy facade...she is, after all, a first year student and needs to learn more of her trade before she sees through the myriad human disguises...plus, she has always thought of herself as above, him, so her surprise at her own submissive desires being "discovered" in her self examination while she would rather be in control, will be classically textbook psych!

Just saying....;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it....

Id love to see Crystal get more control of her slutty mommy. Maybe convince her to double cross Micheal making him Crystal's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dom Brother

I think he should gain control of her as well. teach her a lesson for being a bad sister all those years

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 11 years ago
Yes, we want...

...to see a three-tier sex kingdom. Michael ruling both his sister and his mom, while sis rules mom, too. But, either way, it's exciting to see how your excellent writing always leaves us breathless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Teacher's Pet?

Now that son and daughter control mommy how about using her to seduce sexy teachers for them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyable!

Another excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh my, twisted into a corner. . . how is that possible?

Having so much fun being a naughty enigma with a twist sending herself into a corner. The corner of slut and sluttier as a cunt munching mother is pondering loyalties to son? or daughter?

Who offers the greater reward?

A cock loaded with seed?

A cunt loaded with juice?

Will Mommy fail her son because she wants to eat cunt?

Where O where did our naughty enigma make the wrong turn? Teasing with agression she couldn't support and playing into the cunt of her daughter?

Wouldn't it be interesting if the real Domm shows up and owns both Mommy slut and brother sissy. . .

That would be an enigmatic twist that twists even the naughty enigma further into a challenge for her naughty mind. . .

wiltryitwiltryitalmost 11 years ago
Michael is her owner.

While mommy might be bi, she loves cock more and Michael is her owner. They could both Dom her and in fact she might love to be tied up and teased with the fact they were fucking, while she could only watch. With a strap-on she could be DPed by her children and would love that too.

parputter69parputter69almost 11 years ago
Plot change

Great continuation. Quite the plot twist. Do not know if this would work but have Crystal domme her mommy-slut the rest of the nite with strap-on dildo in her 3 holes.

Betty confesses to Crystal about Michael so she is able to avoid his seduction of her. She returns to college and seduces Vanessa bringing her home one week-end to be with her mommy-slut. Michael takes control of Vanessa and the only for him to leave her alone is if Crystal submits to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice tale

Your stories are a delight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a Domm - off

Brother and Sister 'fight' to see who gets mommy-slut by seeing who is the better Master/Mistress - with mommy as a battlefield.

premekpremekalmost 11 years ago

I would not change the overall plot, but Michael will have to get more aggressive with his sister. Maybe have the mother organize it so he "accidentally" catches her pleasing her daughter and takes charge...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES