Pet Teacher: Lesbian Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, yes. But then I was in the closet and I never even remotely thought you may be bi," she explained, her tongue in my ear.

I moaned, distracted by her hot breath in my ear, "I didn't know I was bi then either."

She whispered, ever so softly in my ear, "When did you learn you were...." She paused seemingly for dramatic effect as she tugged on my ear with her teeth, "lesbian inclined?"

I considered lying, creating some believable story, but in the end I confessed all my sins to the preacher's sinful daughter, figuring she had her one secret that she wouldn't want out there any more than I would. The confession was strangely therapeutic, as if I was actually in confession.

All three girls listened to my descent into sin in silence. I finished by admitting that I needed to pleasure at least one more girl to accomplish task number six.

Tammy said, "I may not be lesbian, but that story got me do fucking horny. I need to get off. Come get me off, teach."

Tammy pulled off her panties, tossing them to the floor and opened her legs.

Sandra smiled, "Tammy is that offer for anyone? "

Tammy, clearly incredibly horny, said, "Indeed it is. One of you two dykes get over here and get me off."

I could tell that Sandra was a bit taken aback by her friend's sudden shift and name calling, but I went to the college co-ed and fell between her legs. She lifted her ass up and demanded, seemingly getting off on being in charge, "Take off my panties, teach."

I pulled down her pink bikini brief panties and was soon staring at a very hairy pussy. I leaned forward, suddenly very reluctant, and was soon swimming in a strong pussy scent. I manoeuvred my way through the maze of pubic hair to find her very wet pussy lips. As my lips made contact she quivered and I became determined to make this straight girl come harder than any man ever had. Finding her clit, I swirled my mouth around it, giving subtle flickers which had her quivering and moaning. I suddenly felt hands on my ass and soon felt a tongue licking my pussy from behind. I assumed it was Sandra, but didn't look back, deciding to enjoy the pleasure as I pleased another. I teased the straight girl as her moans got heavier, determined to build the perfect crescendo to an orgasm, all the while Sandra was creating a similar crescendo in me. Her tongue darted between my pussy lips like a tiny cock, but a very experienced tiny cock. I began to moan into the hairy pussy, her bouquet getting stronger as I pleasured her. Noticing her legs twitching slightly, I sucked her clit into my mouth and simultaneously slid two fingers inside her pussy. As expected, she screamed, her legs stiffened and she came. I kept her clit in my mouth while I felt two fingers penetrate me. Sandra was soon finger-fucking me and that was all it took for me to have my long-needed orgasm. I let go of Tammy's clit and screamed, "Oh God yes, Sandra, I'm comiiiiiiiiiing." As the orgasm spread through my entire being, the two fingers continued to pump in and out of me.

Finally, both Tammy and my orgasm finishing its due course, Sandra pulled her fingers out of me. I sat up and smiled, "Thank you Sandra, I so needed that."

"You are so welcome, Mrs. Walker, but we are just getting started."

I smiled back. "I completely agree."

I moved towards Sandra and pushed her onto her back. I spread her legs open and stared at her perfectly shaved pussy. It was like I was in the dessert and I just saw water...I was famished. I leaned forward and began to lick her oasis. Her taste was heavenly and I decided I was not leaving this excellent dish for a while. I treated her pussy like it was a five course meal. I barely made contact with her pussy lips at first, just brushing them ever so lightly, just enough for her to know I was there. I then moved to her thigh and kissed every part of it. I figured Tammy and Angel were watching and I decided they were going to get a show. I slowly moved down her leg, leaving tender kisses wherever I traveled. Reaching her feet, I sucked each toe into my mouth, treating each like a small cock.

"Oh my goodness, Mrs. Walker, that feels so good," my ex-student moaned.

I smiled at her as I moved to her other foot and replicated the toe sucking. I looked directly at Angel, who was watching me intensely, and I winked at her. She blushed, but did not look away.

I slowly moved my way back up to Sandra's wanton pussy. I again barely brushed her lips even as her moans began getting louder. Suddenly, I gave one long, wide lick up her pussy lips and she screamed, "Oh myyyyyyyyyy."

I continued my tongue moving forward and swirling inside her belly button. Before moving back down and giving her one more long lick between her pussy lips. Again she screamed, "Aaaaaaahhhhhh."

My smile was devious as I wanted Sandra to be completely mine. Suddenly, I imagined her as my pet. Could a pet have a pet? I moved past her pussy, past her erect nipples and perky breasts and to her face. I looked into her eyes and kissed her tenderly. She eagerly kissed me back, so I moved away. I extended my tongue and watched as she leaned forward and sucked my tongue around her lips. I purred, "Good girl."

It was her turn to blush. She replied, "Thank you, Mrs. Walker."

I moved to her neck and covered her with light nibbles, not enough to leave a mark, but enough for her to know I was there. Her breathing continued to increase. I moved to her ear, and whispered, "You want to be my pet, don't you Sandra?"

"|Desperately," she moaned, my knee gently graving her pussy.

"You want to obey me?" I pushed.

"Yes," she whimpered, clearly desperate to get off.

I moved to her other ear, bit it gently and continued, "Be my personally pussy pleaser?"

"Yes," she moaned, as I put extra pressure on her pussy with my knee.

"Fuck yourself on my knee, my pet," I demanded.

"Yes, Mrs. Walker," she moaned, and instantly began bucking her ass up and down on my knee. I can only imagine what the act looked like, but within seconds of rubbing herself on my knee her moaning increased and she got animated, "Oh my God, yes, Mrs. Walker, I want to be your pet. Oh God yes, your little college slut. Oh my, oh my, your personal plaything. Yes, yes, oh God, Mrs. Walker, tell me what I am."

I pinched her right nipple and she let out a yelp as I announced in front of her two friends, "My college slut. My college dyke. My little whore." Pinching her other nipple, I asked, as her moans increased, "Who owns you?"

"Oh God, yes, Mrs. Walker, you own me. Make me your cunt. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she declared and then screamed as an orgasm flowed through her. My stocking-clad knee was coated with her juice and she kept rubbing herself.

Wanting to taste her cum, I moved between her legs and licked her cum. As soon as my tongue touched her glistening pussy she screamed, "Oh God yes, thank you Mistress." Being called a Mistress after being called all those other things was a delightful change and I rewarded her by ravishing her pussy with my tongue, deciding I would get her off again. I slid a finger inside her pussy and began pumping her cunt while licking her pussy. Her moans, which had just begun to subside, increased again. "Oh God, yes, Mistress, your tongue feels so good on my slut pussy."

"Your cunt," I corrected.

"Sorry, Mistress. My cunt. My wet fucking cunt. Oh god."

I glanced over to Angel who was now playing with herself and ordered, "Angel get over here and straddle my slut. You desperately need to come."

Angel argued, "But she is my friend."

Sandra demanded, "Get your ass over here Angel. Let me taste your sweet cunt."

Angel was clearly startled by her friend's tone, but obviously horny herself, she got undressed, leaving her shirt on, and straddled her friend. I ordered, "Turn around Angel, I want to see you." Nervously, she obeyed and I returned to licking my new sub's cunt.

The next five minutes were a blur of me licking Sandra's pussy, fingering her pussy and just teasing the shit out of her, while she lapped her friend's pussy. Suddenly I felt hands on my waist and looked up to see Tammy behind me. She shrugged and said, "Well, I should at least attempt to return the favour."

I warned, "Be careful, one lick and you may be hooked."

She chuckled, "I doubt it. I love cock."

I chuckled back, "So do I."

I returned to Sandra's pussy determined now to get her off so I could enjoy Tammy's first ever pussy eating experience. I slid two fingers inside the Minister's daughter and searched for her g-spot. Although elusive at first, I finally found it and put constant pressure on it while sucking her swollen clit in my mouth. A muffled scream escaped Sandra's lips just as Tammy got her first ever taste of pussy.

Seconds later, I felt Sandra's juices flow into my mouth and onto my face. Seconds after that, Angel screamed her first ever orgasm from another woman that coursed through her young body. I watched in amusement at Angel's blissful facial expression as her friend got her off.

I repositioned myself onto my back and pulled Tammy between my legs. She licked my pussy tentatively at first, but almost as if trying to copy what I did to her, she began focusing on my hard clit. My moans increased and that seemed to give her confidence as she began licking faster. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure and opened them when I felt lips on both my nipples. Sandra was sucking my right nipple, while the supposedly straight Angel had my left nipple in her mouth. I closed my eyes again, a broad smile crossing my lips. I just allowed the triple pleasure of three co-eds pleasuring me to overtake my body. Time stood still as my body savoured every second of the pleasure and my orgasm slowly built. Finally, the soft bites on the breasts, Sandra moving up and nibbling my ear and Tammy sliding three fingers in my cunt was the final straw and my body erupted like a volcano and I screamed, "Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, fuck yes."

I sprayed the first time pussy licker with my cum and she lapped it up like a good little dyke. I purred, "Good girl."

Tammy looked up and smiled, "I am no sub, Mrs. Walker."

I shrugged, "It was worth a shot."

"But," she smiled, "I am hooked."

The rest of the night was a blur of lesbian pleasure. Angel licked her pussy, mine. A double ended dildo had Tammy and Angel fucking the shit out of each other and I used Sandra's strap-on to fuck my new pet. It was an amazing night. Angel gave me a ride home and I crawled into bed with my husband...a mixture of giddy excitement at the prospect of having my own pet and overwhelming guilt as I stared at my sleeping husband.

I sighed to myself. How long could I keep up this charade of infidelity? The house of cards I was building was getting bigger and bigger. I wanted it all: the marriage, the family, the Mistress and the pet.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep knowing I was only one task away from my submission to my Mistress's. Yet, more and more people who knew me knew my secret: Julie, Beth and now Sandra. I sighed again. Yet, as I drifted into slumber the vision in my head was not my husband, but it was Julie and her Mother.

I knew I should just turn away from all this and return to my vanilla but comfortable life. I knew I should. Yet.....

The end for now...

Coming later in 2012: Pet Teacher: 7th Task-Toy Party

12