Pete and Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was an exciting adventure for you at first Jane. You had been married for 17 years at that time and even in the best relationships things tend to get a little boring after that long. Add to that the fact that in your whole life you'd only been with Pete sexually. After having just one lover in your life and being with him for 17 years, you were curious what it might be like to be with someone else. Working for me you got to talk to the other girls and they told you how great it was to have someone other than their husbands find them sexy and want to be with them. The thought of having other men find you desirable enough sexually that they were willing to pay for your company was very appealing." Grace says.

"But it shouldn't have been Grace. It shouldn't have appealed to me; not for one second. I pledged myself completely; body, heart, and soul to Pete. He's all I ever needed, he's all I still need, but for some reason I got greedy and wanted to have more than just he perfect husband and the perfect marriage so I broke my wedding vows and had sex with other men." Jane says.

She breaks down crying again. Grace holds her.

"I know that Pete still loves you, I just hope that he can forgive you. The girls that work for me have a very nice arrangement, they get the best of both worlds, at least until it gets discovered; then both worlds come crashing down on top of them like this. Speaking of discovered, now that you know that you gave Pete an STD I suggest you get to a doctor quickly and get treatment." Grace says.

"That's the second item on my list of things to do; right behind begging and pleading with Pete not to divorce me." Jane said.

"I hope your pleas don't fall on deaf ears Jane." Grace says.

For over an hour Grace and Jane stand in the yard and listen to the sound of absolute destruction can be heard coming from inside Grace's house, then the sound stops, the front door opens and a sweaty, dusty, tired looking Pete comes walking out breathing heavily with the hammer held on his shoulder.

"Okay Grace; my rage and aggression have been pretty much worked out so that should just about take care of it. I hope you and Jane have already discussed telling all of her clients to get tested right away. Who knows how many others are sick because of this." Pete says.

"The chances are slim that anyone except whoever it was that infected Jane is sick Pete. We are pretty certain that the fact that you don't use a condom when you are with Jane increased your level of exposure a great deal." Grace says.

"Well if I had known that my wife was fucking several other men I'd have damn sure worn a condom." Pete says.

Jane starts sobbing again as Pete's words are ripping her to shreds, even though she knows that she deserves everything he says.

"Pete honey, I am very sorry about all this. I can ask for your forgiveness but I don't deserve it. I promise you that if you give me the chance I will do whatever you ask of me to make this up to you." Jane says.

"I don't know that you can make this up to me Jane. I'll try, but it's not gonna be something I can do easily." Pete says.

"I understand. I'm grateful that you're even giving me a chance after what I've done." Jane says.

"I thought of a question to ask you when I was in there." Pete says.

"I'll tell you anything you want to know." Jane says.

"Are any of you clients guys that I know?" Pete asks.

"What?" Jane asks surprised.

"You said you'd tell me everything and do anything, so tell me, do I know any of the guys you've been fucking?" Pete asks.

Jane's head drops.

"Yes." Jane says.

"God damn it! How many? Who?" Pete asks.

"There are three of them; Mitch, John, and Kyle." Jane says.

"Those fucking bastards! How long have you been fucking them?" Pete asks.

"Mitch has been pretty regular at once a month for 3 years, I've been with John once a month for 2 years, and I've been meeting with Kyle twice a month for the past year." Jane says meekly.

"It's bad enough that you've been fucking guys that I've never met, but you've been fucking guys that I know?" Pete asks.

"It wasn't my idea." Jane says.

"What the fuck to you mean? You said you screen the clients, when you saw that they were potential clients why the fuck didn't you just say no?" Pete asks.

"Somehow Mitch found out what I was doing and he said that he'd tell you if I didn't take him on as a client. He paid well and he's a really big tipper so while I wasn't the least bit happy about the way he became a client the money was good and he was always very gentle when we were having sex. John and Kyle both found out about it from Mitch and they each approached me individually and made the same threat that Mitch had. I had them contact Grace to set things up properly. Pete I'm so sorry, they all threatened to tell you, which I was certain would destroy our marriage. I couldn't lose you Pete, it would kill me." Jane says.

"They threatened to ruin our marriage by telling me what you were doing if you didn't have sex with them? Well you did have sex with them and now I'm going to turn things around on them. They're all married and there's no way they told their wives that they were paying you for sex. It's time that they pay for your mistake, and the mistake they all made when they decided to go behind my back to fuck my wife. They threatened to destroy our marriage unless you had sex with them so now we're going to go destroy their marriages and their lives because they did have sex with you. We'll see you later Grace." Pete says.

Pete takes Jane by the arm, puts her in the car and drives to the home of Mitch Lewis and his family. Jane knows exactly what Pete expects from her now so she follows him to the door.

"Pete, Jane, come in, to what do we owe this visit?" Lisa asks.

"Hi Lisa, is Mitch home?" Pete asks.

"Yes, he's in the living room. Come on in." Lisa says.

Pete makes his way to the living room.

"Hey buddy, good to see you. Grab a cold one and have a seat." Mitch says.

"I'm sorry can't stay very long; we're pretty busy today. We just came by to tell the two of you something very important." Pete says.

"What is so important that you had to tell us in person?" Lisa asks.

"Jane." Pete says.

"Lisa, you had better go to a doctor some time within the next few days to have yourself tested for STD's." Jane says.

"What? Why would I do that?" Lisa asks.

"Because I gave one to Pete." Jane says.

"I don't understand why that means I should go get tested." Lisa says.

"You might not understand it Lisa, but Mitch does. I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but Mitch has been paying Jane for sex once a month for over 3 years. From what Jane tells me she had sex with Mitch a few days after I got sick so if she gave it to me she could have given it to him too. So if you've had sex with him recently he might have given it to you." Pete says.

Lisa looks at Pete and Jane, then at Mitch; she can see in his face that what she had just heard was true.

"Get the hell out of here you son of a bitch, you'll be served with divorce papers tomorrow." Lisa says.

"Lisa please, we can talk about this." Mitch says.

"There's nothing to talk about Mitch. You've been fucking around on me for three years. Get the fuck out of here or I'll call the cops." Lisa says.

Mitch quickly leaves the house.

"I'm very sorry about all this Lisa. He found out that I was working as a call girl and said he'd tell Pete if I didn't..." Jane says.

"Yeah, that sounds like Mitch alright. He'll use any advantage he can to get what he wants. I'm sure that the bastard enjoyed every minute of it." Lisa says.

After destroying Mitch's happy life and his marriage to Lisa; Pete and Jane drive to the home of John White and his wife Mary. John opens the door with a plate full of meat in his hands.

"Pete, Jane, good to see you, come on in. Honey, Pete and Jane are here." John says.

"It's so good to see you both. We were just about to cook up some steaks, won't you join us?" John asks.

"We'd love to Mary, but we can't stay long." Pete says.

"Why not?" John asks.

"We've got a lot of things to do today. We just stopped by to tell you and Mary that you should both get checked for STDs seeing how you have been paying Jane for sex for over 2 years, and she unknowingly gave me an STD recently. We're recommending that everyone that has had sex with her within the last two months and any other partners they have had over that time get tested, just to be safe." Pete says.

A shriek of pain goes up from John as Mary stabs the barbecue fork into his arm.

"Consider yourself divorced you son of a bitch." Mary says.

"Mary, I'm sorry that you had to find out like this." Jane says.

"I'd rather know than not know, and if I have to hear it, I'm glad I heard it from people that are involved and not simply as hearsay from some town gossip." Mary says.

Pete and Jane then drive to the home of Kyle and Beth Martin.

"Jane, Pete, come on in, can I offer you a drink?" Beth asks.

"Thanks but no, we can't stay very long. We just came by to suggest that you have yourselves tested for STD's. Kyle has been paying me for sex for over a year and I unknowingly gave Pete an STD recently so I might have passed it on to others as well. So just to be safe we think that you should go to a doctor and get checked out right away." Jane says.

Beth starts to cry, and then she gets angry.

"Get the fuck out of here you bastard. I'm a fucking lawyer asshole so you'd better find one better than me if you have any hope of getting anything in the divorce." Beth yells at Kyle.

Kyle starts to protest but Beth throws a lamp at him so he ducks out of the room, out of the house, and drives away.

After taking revenge on the three clients that he knows by ruining their marriages Pete and Jane go home. Jane is very nervous as they sit across from each other at the kitchen table.

"I don't know whether getting revenge on Mitch, John, and Kyle made you feel any better or not, but I'm glad that none of them still had any kids under 18 living at home." Jane says.

"Yeah, now that it's done I feel bad for what I did to Lisa, Mary, and Beth. I kind of destroyed their lives in the process of destroying their husbands' lives." Pete says.

"Yeah, but just like you deserve someone better than me after what I've done to you, they each deserve someone better than they had after what they had done." Jane says.

Jane reaches across the table and takes Pete's hands in hers.

"So what do we do now? Where do we go from here?" Jane asks.

"I don't really know Jane. This whole thing still has me pretty messed up. I mean I got some revenge out of my system by trashing Grace's house and destroying the lives of 3 so called friends, but I haven't done anything to you. You're the one that wronged me, you're the one that hurt me the most, but I have done nothing to you." Pete says.

"Pete I'm willing to take any retribution you want to take out on me. Beat me within an inch of my life if you want. Go out and have sex with as many women as you want. Tell everyone what I've done; let everyone look at me for what I really am. Just please, keep loving me. I have no right to ask you to keep loving me after what I've done, but I love you with all that I am and it would kill me to lose you." Jane says.

"Jane, I told you, I could never raise my hand against you. I could never cheat on you either, even after you cheated on me for 8 years. The last thing I want is for this to get out, they might be adults and out on their own, but just imagine what this would do to the kids." Pete says.

"Then what can I do, what can you do to me to make this right?" Jane asks.

"I don't know Jane. I'll have to think about it for a while. I'm pretty tired right now I think I'm going to go to bed." Pete says.

"Okay. I love you." Jane says.

Pete doesn't say anything, he just goes upstairs.

Jane sits at the kitchen table and cries as she thinks about what she's done. She had the perfect husband, the perfect marriage, and then she'd become a call girl, a prostitute, a whore. She had never thought about herself like that before, but since Pete had found out everything she had done while working for Grace over the past 8 years seemed much dirtier, much nastier.

She might not have been standing on a street corner giving guys blowjobs in the backseat of their cars for $20, but she was a married woman that had been accepting money to have sex with other men.

Jane felt filthy and nasty. She got up from the table, rushed do the downstairs bathroom and got in the shower without even taking her clothes off. The water had a soothing effect on Jane and her tears subsided.

When she stepped out of the shower she still felt dirty for what she had done, but she was determined to be perfectly clean from that point on.

She was tired so she stripped off her wet clothes and went upstairs to the master bedroom. As she walked into the room she noticed that the bed was empty.

"Pete? Pete? Where are you sweetie?" Jane asks.

There's no response so Jane starts looking in the other rooms. She finds him sound asleep in the guest room. She tears up again.

"I've hurt him so much that he doesn't even want to share a bed with me anymore. God, what have I done?" Jane asks.

The next morning Jane gets up and goes to the guest room to check on Pete, but the bed is empty. She makes her way downstairs and finds Pete sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee. She pours herself a cup and sits down across from him. It is clear to Jane that Pete is lost deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about sweetie?" Jane asks.

Pete is a little startled as he was almost entirely unaware of her presence in the room.

"Oh, good morning. I'm trying to think of how we can get that money into the country right away either undetected or legally." Pete says.

"I wasn't sure you'd want anything to do with money considering that I made it from cheating on you." Jane says.

"Well I can't say that I'm exactly thrilled about how you made it, but the fact is that you did earn that money. There's no sense throwing away 8 years worth of earnings, even if it did come from something that hurts this much. How much money is it by the way?" Pete asks.

"Just a second and I'll tell you." Jane says.

Jane gets up from the table, walks to the computer in the office, and pulls up a file she had kept hidden that has her records in it.

"It's roughly $750,000." Jane says.

"$750,000? So you've been making almost $100,000 a year fucking around on me? Holy shit! If you were making that kind of money it's no wonder you didn't feel guilty enough about it to tell me. That would more than pay off what we owe on the house, give each of the kids some money either for college or to pay off their student loans, and I could get that new truck that you've been saying I can't have for the past 3 years. I trust you have no objections to me getting it now." Pete says.

"You can have whatever you want Pete. You can have all of the money, it's yours; I want you to have it. Do whatever you want with it. I'll give you whatever you want and do whatever you ask because I want so badly to show you how sorry I am for all of this." Jane says.

"You know, the money won't make up for what you did, I will still have to find a way to get some kind of vengeance for what you did." Pete says.

"I understand, whatever you decide to do, I deserve it." Jane says.

"So the question now is; how the hell do we bring that much money into the country from the Cayman Islands without anyone asking any questions?" Pete asks.

"I told you that I planned on having it go through my mom's estate when she dies. With the inheritance tax and the fines for the unreported assets we'd have gotten about 35% of it." Jane says.

"That's no good, your mother is never going to die just to spite me; so we'd never get the money that way. Although; unless she already knows about what you've been doing for the past 8 years the news might kill her." Pete says.

"She doesn't know Pete, and I don't want her to ever know." Jane says.

"Okay, I won't tell her. You're going to tell her that she either has to start being nicer to me or I will physically throw her out of the house from now on. I assume that you won't protest to that considering what has happened. I've put up with her shit for too long and I refuse to play nice anymore." Pete says.

"I'll tell her that she can't come here anymore if it makes you happy, but let's deal with one problem at a time Pete, how are we going to get the money into the country?" Jane asks.

They sit at the table thinking silently for a few minutes.

"I've got it! We'll go on vacation!" Pete says.

"What?" Jane asks.

"We'll go on vacation. We'll take a vacation to the Cayman Islands, there are a lot of casinos down there, we'll just cash out your accounts and report the money as casino winnings. We'll lose like 35% in taxes by reporting it, but we'd still get to keep almost $490,000. Plus you and I haven't been on a vacation in a long time; I think it would be really good for us to just get away from here for a while right now. What do you think?" Pete asks.

"I can't think of anything I'd rather do right now than go on vacation to a beautiful location with the man I love." Jane says.

They make the arrangements for their trip. Before they leave they talk to Grace and are pleased to find out that the man that infected Jane had been found and had agreed to pay for the damage that Pete had done to Grace's house. Grace also tells them that all of Jane's other clients had been informed that they should get tested and that Jane had retired from the business.

After two weeks in the Cayman Islands Pete and Jane come home with nearly $490,000 in what they declare as lucky gambling winnings when they come through customs. The government got their cut of the money so they let Pete and Jane keep the rest of the money no questions asked.

Pete and Jane go straight from the airport to the bank to pay off their house; then they go to the car dealership to buy Pete's new truck.

They are both on antibiotics to clear up the STD and after two months they go to the doctor together and are given clean bills of health.

Things aren't exactly like they had been before Pete found out about Jane's job, but they are very close.

Six months after finding out what Jane had been doing behind his back for 8 years Pete surprises Jane by taking her out for a special dinner on a Saturday night.

"This is wonderful Pete, what's the occasion?" Jane asks.

"I've finally decided what I will do to get some vengeance for what you did." Pete says.

"I don't know that something like that deserves a meal at a fancy restaurant, but I've been praying that you'd find a way to make things right. What must I do?" Jane asks.

"It's not something you must do; it's something that I must do." Pete says.

"So you've decided to find other women to have sex with then? Okay, just please be discreet about it." Jane says.

"I'm not going to have sex with other women Jane." Pete says.

"Then what is it that you will do to get back at me?" Jane asks.

"I forgive you." Pete says.

"What?" Jane asks in disbelief.

"I forgive you. I forgive you for working for Grace for 8 years. I forgive you for 8 years of infidelity. I forgive you for all of it." Pete says.

"How is that supposed to get back at me?" Jane asks.

"You've told me hundreds, if not thousands of times that you'll never be able to forgive yourself for what you did. Well I've accepted that to be true. So by forgiving you when you can't forgive yourself I only make the guilt you feel more intense. The pain you caused me will never go away, it has scarred my heart forever. My vengeance for what you did is to forgive you for that scar when you cannot forgive yourself for it." Pete says.