Pete Doesn't Just Tell Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! That was good!" I murmured, suddenly shock by my exclamation. He was too, looking up at me with wide eyes, then murmuring:

"Didn't know you knew that word."

"Sorry! It just slipped out. It was better than that, like I wrote."

"Hmm? Hope it won't always be, but what you did was also better than 'that' was sometimes."

"Hmm? Why we shouldn't try 'that."

"You want to?!"

"Can't help but think about it. ... Didn't you last night?"

"Don't ask."

"Like: 'we shouldn't'?"

He looked at me, then replied emphatically:

"We won't."

"I liked your 'we shouldn't' better."

"We won't," he repeated.

I scowled. He added:

"If we both think this is better?"

"You hoped that it wouldn't be for me, ... and, well, she said that this was only better 'sometimes'."

"And you think it would be ... with us?"

"If we can do this so good?"

"We won't."

He stood up. I sat up and said:

"I still want to kiss you."

I stood up, and we did. He embraced me, and our kiss was the way it should be after what we each had done. He nodded at the door, and we separated. When he silently closed it, I realized that he had wanted me to hear it close, when he had come in my room. I glanced at my alarm clock. It was only a little past six o'clock. I suddenly felt that I had to go to the bathroom. I found him there. He didn't flush, and I didn't. We exchanged wry, maybe quizzical smiles, not speaking. When I stood up, he did smile, murmuring:

"Thank you."

"You too, thank you," I replied, and we went to our rooms.

When we got up again and were in the bathroom, we didn't say anything, not a word, just glancing at each other. My nipples didn't pop out, and his cock was as relaxed as I could remember having seen it. Despite our parents having said that breakfast would be later, we were dressed at the usual time. They weren't yet up, and we agreed to surprise them by preparing breakfast.

When they joined us, they were pleased that we were already busy and surprised that Pete had decided to scramble eggs for us all. They didn't know that we had joked about his deciding to use seven eggs. Mom would find out, when she looked in the fridge.

At some point, probably after an evening with my friend, it had occurred to me that the great thing about oral sex with my brother was that that it was so easy. Even if one or the other or both weren't aroused at the start, if one or the other or both wanted to do it, wanted to do it with their mouth, it soon was, and I loved to do it, and so did my brother.

[I only learned the expression "oral sex" much later, when I also heard about "foreplay" and understood that that had been missing with my friend.]

That evening, naked again in the bathroom, we just smiled at each other, shrugging, then nodding. I had never started with his cock that small. I had it all in my mouth, my nose buried in his hair. It was a delightful challenge to make its head peek out of the roll of skin around it. I could have pushed it back, but I want to discover if I could just suck it out. I could, then able to lick it, still small and soft. Then it was larger, and the shaft of his cock was too. Then I couldn't lick it with the tip of my tongue, just rub my tongue on it as it extended deeper in my mouth. He chuckled, apparently understanding what I was doing. Then I had to raise my head a little.

When my tongue was back where he most enjoyed feeling it, and where I liked to tickle it, he moaned, and I hummed. It was so good. Even if he hadn't initially been aroused, he then was, and, of course, he came, spurting in my mouth, like I wanted him to. We both just chuckled; we knew that we were doing more than it had originally seemed we wanted to.

Of course, I was aroused after that; he didn't have to start at "ground zero." Maybe it wasn't quite as good as it had been in my room in the morning, but a good orgasm is a good orgasm. Is there any other kind?

That was really enough for that evening. I returned to my room and slept soundly.

Another morning, breakfast and day: it had been good the evening before, but not so that I wasn't already thinking about that evening, also about our conversation the previous morning in my room. Why shouldn't we really do it? Yeah, of course, incest, but how much different was really doing it -- say it, fucking -- from what we were already doing? Hadn't he admitted that he had also thought of it, telling me not to ask if he had? Why not? And if it wasn't really better than what we did, it would have to be better than what I had done with my friend, but that had been better, because I had so much experience with my brother, also with Barbs' advice. It would have to be a lot better with Pete. Was he having similar thoughts? I hoped so.

In the evening, watching TV with the family, my thoughts wandered from the show. If I had been him, I would have had a problem with my cock, but I was not him and didn't have one, just nipples popping out, contained by my bra. If I sucked his cock or let him start by licking my pussy, we would do that. Fine, but I wanted us to do more, so I had to avoid that. How? Laugh with the others at the show, even if I hadn't understood why.

What if he didn't want to do anything after our mild night yesterday. Oh, we would go in his room, anyway. Or we could go in mine. At least, I could be sure I had handy the rubbers he had given me. Of course, it would be real nice in his room to discover that he had some somewhere, but if he didn't, or just said that he didn't, he could use that as an excuse for our not doing it. Could I take one of mine in his room, two?! I had to laugh at something in the show again.

Would he be suspicious, if I suggested we go in my room, where we had talked about it? Or would that be good? Would I be more in control in my room? But doing what to get us thinking, talking about it again? We couldn't just start talking about it; I had to get him aroused enough to make it difficult for him to deny that he wanted to. Was he almost that aroused when his cock was between my thighs? Laugh again.

But that reminded me of the first evening with my friend, straddling him, rubbing my pussy on his cock. He had understood what I was suggesting, just didn't have any rubbers. Have to get Pete aroused enough first, so that my pussy could rub where it was most arousing for him -- and for me. His cock would be so close to where I wanted to feel it! For sure, he would understand; just have to have a rubber. Laugh again. What was so funny about this show?

If I had thought I was seducing him that time at Christmas, I really was now. That had worked, this would, even if I had only sorted out some of the reasons why it wouldn't. I tried to follow the show on TV, laughing immediately with my parents and Pete. Had he noticed that I had only joined in when they laughed? Could he imagine what I was thinking about, not wondered about the same thing? How couldn't he, when that was all I could think about? I crossed my legs as the discreeter alternative to squeezing my thighs together -- again.

The show ended, and our parents said good night, suggesting that we maybe wanted to watch something else. We watched the late news. When it ended, we glanced at each other and at TV, then both shaking our heads. He turned off the TV. I waited till he joined me at door to our hallway and then turned off the lights. Silently, we went to our rooms, turning the lights on.

Of course, we were going to meet again in the bathroom, both naked, and then ...? I found one of the little cartons of three rubbers he had given me. I was about to put it under my pillow, but then opened it and put the rubbers under both ends of the pillow.

We met in the bathroom, nodding and smiling mildly, not speaking. That was good for a start, and he let me watch him use the toilet and flushed. Yeah, we should both flush, but with a enough time in between to avoid our parents' maybe hearing the water running in the system and wondering that we had only flushed once, or so soon after another to suggested that we were together in the bathroom.

While I sat on the toilet, he washed, and certainly didn't take long brushing his teeth. I didn't either, although I was still trying to figure out how I could make it happen, our really fucking. When I dried my face, I saw that the head of his cock was peeping out again, and my nipples popped out, also good for a start. He flushed for me, and I turned off the light. We had both turned off the lights in our rooms.

In the dark, I murmured:

"In my room for a change, like yesterday morning?"

"Hm-umm," he replied and found my hand.

That was the first time he had done that, at least, when we hadn't already touched each other in the bathroom; also good for a start, well, maybe in terms of his running, of starting the first straight after rounding the end of the track at the start. I squeezed his hand, liking my simile as he led me to his room, but wondering how I was going to get him to do it with me in his room, out of reach of my rubbers, the ones he had given me. Had it ever occurred to him that we should use them?

He urged me to lie down first, then murmuring:

"Like yesterday morning; that was so good."

"Um-hmm, it was," I agreed, thinking that the last thing I should do was to contradict him, not before I would have to respond to his saying again: "we won't." As he straddled me, I sighed, but it was a silent prayer that he would only say: "we shouldn't." I could deal with that.

My tongue discovered that the head of his cock was still just only peeping out, and my fingers discovered that his sack was all slack, his balls hanging loose in it. He was chuckling softly, apparently enjoying that I was taking my time, my tongue just licking over his little slit, licking around it, feeling the roll of skin rolling back. My tongue was tempted to follow it and find the sensitive place behind the head of his cock, but I chuckled and didn't let it; wanting to try to suck one of his balls.

When my tongue left his cock, he gave a disappointed little "uhn," but when he recognized that my fingers were urging one of his balls between my lips, he purred with a chuckle. It was bigger in my mouth than I had anticipated, but it was so nice that I could close my mouth around it and caress it with my tongue, like I did the head of his cock. Why hadn't I thought to do this before? I sucked and held it closer with my jaws. He chuckled with hum, and I chuckled in my throat: I had him by his balls! One of them!

"Don't bite it off," he remarked, sounding like he was a little worried. I shook my head, pulling it back and forth, his cock rubbing on my nose. I really should have done this before; next time, and then other one too. But he wanted me to suck his cock, wanted to shoot all that slimy liquid in my throat, that I liked to taste so much, but wouldn't be able to this way.

I let his ball pop out of my mouth; had to use my hand to draw his cock down to my mouth. Had his ball been larger than the head of his cock? It didn't have a few hairs on it, of course, just so nice and smooth and more interesting to lick. There! Why it was so good to be able to lick it this way. We both knew this was the best way. Maybe he had suggest this way again, not wanting to ask me so directly to get between his legs so that I could lick it where it felt most arousing.

Oh, but that was what I had been planning, then wanting to slid up on him and rub my pussy on it there. I had almost forgotten about that. Oh, well, if that didn't happen, when he had come in my mouth as good as I could make him, he was going to make me come, as good as he had yesterday morning. He had better!

I enjoyed doing my best to make him come. His sack had drawn up in tight, wrinkled ball. His hips twitched, and I thought it was time for me to grasp his cock to keep it from thrusting too deep in my throat.

Then suddenly, he drew his cock out of my mouth. It sprang up passed my nose. What was wrong? Why had he done that? He moaned again. I scratched the back of his tight sack, I guess, unconsciously to remind him that I was there. Didn't he want to come in my mouth; it had been his suggestion? And my pussy was all aroused, like it always was in my anticipation of feeling his cock spurt in my mouth when he had his orgasm. Say something!

He didn't, just moaned again, and then began to move back down my body. This is as frustrating for me as it is for you, I thought, then wondering if my frustration was in my pussy or in my mouth. He was getting his legs between mine. Did he want to lick my pussy without letting me finish sucking his cock? Worse, do it, start, and then also leave me even more frustrated!?

Oh! He had stopped moving back, not back far enough to crouch down and lick my pussy, but his knees still moved back between mine, letting him lower his hips. He was almost lying on me.

"Uhnn! His cock on my pubic hair, and rubbing! As aroused as he had been, if he kept doing that, he was going to shoot it up all over me. In a pure reflex, I drew my thighs up, my hips turning up. Like the previous morning, I grasp behind my knees. His cock was rubbing my pussy! Rubbing it where it felt most arousing, and rubbing where it felt most arousing for his cock!

My hips twitched, trying to rub, to rub both of us there. But my pussy wanted his cock somewhere else! Without my pulling my legs back, my hips rocked up further. Yeah, there! Was my pussy too tight to let it just slid in? The head of his cock slid up from my opening. It did again; he was rocking his hips, his cock rubbing there, but now my pussy only wanted it to slide deep in it.

We were both moaning. He had wanted this. If it slipped in, I knew that I couldn't do anything to stop him from fucking me until we both came. To hell with my having had rubbers in my room!

Fuck! Fuck me! It almost happened; his cock catching on the rim of my so aroused vagina, then sliding up past it again. Next time, I hoped, drawing my knees back further. It had to slide in! It wanted to! He wanted it to, or he would never have stopped me from sucking his cock. What else could he want?! He knew that I wanted it. His cock tripped over the rim of my vagina again. Next time!

The next time, however, he didn't draw his hips as far back; when they rocked forward, the head of his cock was still above my opening and slid up again. His hips stilled, heavy on mine, as he groaned. I felt his cock surge between up.

"We shouldn't," he muttered, and his hand slid under the pillow.

But we would, we will! He knew that I knew that expression was only a fig leaf for his conscience. And it wasn't going to be like that time with my friend, when my pussy wasn't as wet as it should have been; it had never been so ready to be fucked! He was sitting back on his heels and doing something with his hands in the dark. He could only be taking the foil off a rubber. He had also had one under his pillow, had from the beginning wanted us to be in his room, already wanting us to fuck! His "we shouldn't" was really just a fig leaf. Why had I worried so much about how to seduce him?! Yeah, put it in me! He was leaning back over me, supporting himself on one hand, the other one pushing his cock down and finding my so wet vagina.

"God, yes!" I exclaimed softly.

"Uhn-hnnn!" he responded.

"Uhn-uhn-uhnnn!" Was it so much bigger than my friend's? I hadn't thought so. Maybe it felt like it, because it had been so long since a cock had been in my pussy. Finally! All the way in! "Uhnnn!"

He also groaned, his hips pressing against my ass. I felt his cock throb and my pussy tighten. Yeah, just hold still and let it throb, and let my pussy squeeze it. Don't move and arouse it more; we want to let it recover for a moment. But then ...! Fuck me like I've never been fucked before!

He did! God, it was so much better than the times with my friend had been. He was so much better! I had been wanting it to last forever, but when I came, and he collapsed on me, I was relieved that it didn't. I embraced his hot body. We were gasping for breath and sighing with long moans, our stomachs pressing together and relaxing.

Fuck! We had done it! Finally! And he had been wanting to as much as I had been! I hugged him.

Our breathing returned to normal, and I was aware of how heavy he was. I sighed with a new moan and rubbed his back. His head next to mine nodded. My friend had never been so exhausted, but he hadn't fucked me as long and hard as my brother had, and never so good! I squeezed his cock. It didn't respond. I squeezed it again, and it slipped out.

"We shouldn't have," he muttered - his fig leaf.

"We both wanted to. We both knew that we wanted to, why you wanted us in here."

"Hmm! You're right."

He raised his head and shoulders. I reached up and drew his head down, and we kissed. He rolled off me and took the rubber off, chuckling and murmuring:

"I was afraid I might have slipped out of it, almost did."

"And I wanted us to go in my room, 'cause I had also put a couple under my pillow."

"We both really did want to."

"Nice, that we both had the same idea. Watching the show, I was trying to figure out how I could make it happen."

"Hm-hmm! You didn't have to."

"All the better!"

"I guess so. Wash?"

When I sat up, I felt how wet the bed under my pussy was. I had been that wet? Never before. He found the foil wrapping, and we went to the bathroom, blinking when the light was turned on. The rubber was dangling from his hand and looked fuller than I remembered my friend's having been. I grinned at him and murmured:

"Must have been good for you too."

"Hm-hmm! Yeah, twice. I didn't want you know I came the first time so soon."

"Oooh! Thank you! Your bed's all wet; sorry."

"That good too?"

"And how; thank you again."

"And you. Guess we shouldn't flush or run water."

We used the toilet and wiped ourselves with our wet washcloths. He hid the rubber and foil in his and left it on the washbasin, and we turned off the light. I embraced him, and he put his arms around me, and we kissed, a lot better than a good night kiss. As we separated, his hand slid around and held my breast. He chuckled and murmured:

"Forgot to suck them."

"Me too, that I wanted you to. Tomorrow."

"Um-hmm, tomorrow."

With his confirmation that we would again, it was easier for me to go to my room and fall asleep, with my hand under the pillow holding one of my rubbers.

In the morning, I joined him immediately in the bathroom, watching him pee and flush the rubber and foil down the toilet. His first remarks was:

"You really were wet."

"Sorry. More than she?"

"Don't remind me, but yes."

I tried not to smile proudly.

The last few nights he was home, I didn't get to suck his cock as often, but I learned to ride on it, which was even better, making it churn in my pussy, as I rocked my hips to and fro and sideways. And he didn't forget to suck my nipples, sucked them raw one time. One night, the only one that I fell asleep in his bed, I again woke up with his cock between my thighs. I almost had his cock in my pussy, before we remembered to find a rubber. But then, with both our hands rubbing the front of my pussy, we fucked again. The only bad thing was that we couldn't go back to sleep with his cock still in my pussy. One can't have everything, not when sleeping at home with one's brother.

His last night at home, we both came when I was riding him and rubbing my pussy. It was going to be the last time; we just had to continue. I dropped down on him and we fucked. Oooh! I started to come again, another orgasm so soon! But he hadn't yet. It had never been like that before. I don't know if I had one long, continuous orgasm or a series of them, but we couldn't stop before he had his again. He was grunting from the exertion of slapping his hips up against mine, and I was gasping and moaning, desperate to help him and desperate for it to finish.