Peter Shows the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peters freshly shaven and I'm sure he'll be ready for you."

"I'm going for a long soak, come up and pamper me when I get out."

Peter eventually went up to mum and I went out to see a friend. When I got back Peter had gone. He'd seen to mums needs and she was very satisfied. We talked for a while before going to bed. Mum wanted to know if I enjoyed being fucked and if I intended to do more. Mum told me she was happy to share Peter with me if I felt like having him again and to use the house to indulge myself with other men whenever I wanted to. I have certainly been turned on to fucking and with mum to support me I'm sure it won't be long before I'm being pleasured again either by Peter or someone else. I've been thinking of asking mum about Tom and Geoff but I don't want to take all mums men and should really find some of my own.