Peter's Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry grabbed her arms behind her and Brian once again shoved his hand between her legs. This time she aimed a kick at his balls but he twisted away at the same time Terry pulled her to one side. Stepping forward Brian gave her a stinging forehand and backhand slap across her face. Her head was flung from side to side with the force of his blows and the lights started to go out.

"You'll regret that you little cunt!" Brian snarled.

With one hand he twisted her left nipple until she cried out and with the other hand he finally rammed a finger in her cunt. Stabbing his finger in and out her cruelly twisted her nipples at the same time. Amanda groaned and closed her eyes to the pain. To her horror she felt herself begin to respond and was powerless to stop her juices flowing.

"Fuck me Terry! You're only right! She's as wet as a December weekend!"

Pulling her round Terry half pulled and half dragged her upstairs with Brian following. With a shove he pushed her into the spare bedroom where she stumbled a fell on the floor. Terry and Brian towered over her.

"Get on your knees cunt," Terry ordered "and suck this. Don't bite or you'll never chew meat again."

Amanda knelt up and opened her mouth to suck Terry's prick. By now she was feeling extremely aroused but at the same time hated these two bastards for making her into a fuck hungry slut. She sucked his cock deeper and soon began to moan and slaver, eagerly taking him almost all the way in. Meanwhile Brian had dropped his trousers and had sat on the edge of the bed.

"My turn mate," He said to Terry, "why don't you give her one while she gobbles on this?"

Terry pulled out and Amanda crawled across to Brain and started to suck his cock. Terry knelt behind her and was soon fucking her hard and fast. Her head bounced into Brian's groin and his cock was pushed deeper. She gagged but Brian held her head tight and she couldn't do anything but snuffle through her nose to try and gain her breath. Terry's pounding into her cunt began to drive her desire and she pushed back against him, opening herself wider to better receive his pumping. She began to groan and sucked more eagerly on Brian's prick. Her orgasm blasted across her senses and the cock in her mouth wasn't enough to drown her cries of pleasure.

"Not so fast bitch." Brian said.

He pulled out of her mouth and pushed her to one side. She was pushed forward across the end of the bed as Terry's pounding became more urgent and he came inside her with powerful grunts, humping two or three times as he shot his load at each thrust forward. Amanda pushed back against him as if to squeeze him dry.

"Now it's my turn cunt," Brian said as Terry pulled out and stood up. "Get ready for my prick in your arse bitch!"

Brian swapped places with Terry and moistened his cock with spit. Pushing against her arsehole to adjust his aim, he plunged in as hard as he could and Amanda screamed as her sphincter was ripped open.

"No...Please no...Take it out...you're killing me...please...please...oh...ahh!" Amanda begged for relief from the buggering.

"Not a...fuckin' chance...bitch...I'm gonna rip...your arse...to shreds...and you're...fucking...gonna...love it!" Brian panted between jamming deep inside her rectum.

Amanda continued to moan and groan under his awful weight and the piston rod reaming her bowels. Panting and all too soon for his liking Brian's climax built until the end of his knob exploded in a wave of spunk shooting out like a hosepipe.

"Ahh...fuck...fuck...ah Jesus Christ...fuck!" He gasped as his jerking decreased and he pulled out with a sudden jerk and stood up.

Both men cleaned their pricks on her dress, which had ended up on the floor. Amanda still knelt on the floor sprawled naked across the bed.

"Hold her arms down Terry mate, I'm goin' to give her something else to remember us!"

He took off his thick leather belt and swished it in the air. It was decorated with bright metal studs. Terry sat on the bed and held Amanda's hands and head down hard and fast against the mattress. Brian raised the belt and brought it slashing down across Amanda's back. He was standing directly behind her and the full length of his belt streaked her back from shoulders to buttocks. She screamed as the belt rose and fell criss-crossing her back and leaving angry red welts that very soon began to ooze blood as the belt fell again and again. He changed position and stood to the side of her and continued his brutal treatment by laying the belt strokes at right angles to his earlier ones. Amanda's screams had turned to continuous moaning as the belt travelled down her back and was now being laid with a precise pattern across and along the cheeks of her bottom. Her back was torn and bloody and now so too were her buttocks. Eventually he stopped his beating and Terry got up off the bed. Amanda didn't move.

"Now listen carefully you fuckin' little slag," He said close to her ear, "You're free of us now. We won't be back...unless of course you want more," He laughed, "so this is goodbye bitch. Don't bother to see us out, we know the way!"

They both left laughing, and she heard them slam the door as they went out. She lay across the bed hardly daring to move because of the pain in her back and buttocks. Slowly she began to move and biting her lip, she crawled into the bathroom and turned the taps on. When it was full she crawled in and screamed anew as the hot water tormented her injuries.

"Shit...shit...shit" She muttered as she lowered herself into the hot suds.

The blood quickly discoloured the water but she couldn't care less and just soaked recovering from the brutality of Terry and Brian. But at least that was the last of them. She began to be angry with herself for responding in the way she had. Her body betrayed her and she admitted that brutal fucking from Terry and the rape of her arse from Brian had excited her.

"I'm a stupid bitch!" She said to herself. "They're right, I'm a slut and got what I deserved!"

She sat up and began to wash herself. With a start she realised that time must be getting on and she picked up her watch to look at the time. She jumped into a panic as she realised that Peter would be home any minute. She wasn't dressed. His meal wasn't ready and on top of that she could hardly move without breaking the welts on her back and starting the bleeding again. She scrambled out of the bath and dried herself painfully as best she could. Just as she was bending over with her foot on the toilet seat to dry her legs she heard the bathroom door open and her heart sank as she heard her husband come in. He couldn't fail to see her lacerated back.

"Hell's Bell's Amanda. What on earth's happened to you?"

She spun round and covered herself up. She sat to the toilet seat and just stared at Peter without a word. Peter waited for an answer but it quickly became apparent that none would be forthcoming.

"Well? What's happened? Are you hurt? What are those marks on your back and bottom?"

His questions came thick and fast but she couldn't answer any of them. She couldn't possibly tell him the truth about her betrayal with Terry and the brutal rape earlier.

"Amanda, please how did you get those marks? Has somebody attacked you? Have you been raped? I'm going to phone the Police!"

"No...No!" She shouted. "Please no...don't call the Police. I'm alright, really."

"That's not good enough. Tell me what happened...I'm waiting. Why won't you let me phone the Police?"

Amanda continued to stare at him. He came forward and knelt in front of her. His voice changed into softer and gentler tones.

"Please darling, tell me, whatever it is we can work it out, I love you, tell me." He urged

"I'm sorry Peter but I just can't tell you. If you love me you'll take my word that I'm alright. Please don't ask me anymore. Let me get dressed and I'll make your dinner."

Peter got up from his knees and went downstairs without any more questions. After ten minutes or so Amanda followed him into the kitchen and began to prepare his evening meal. They didn't speak but after eating while they were drinking their coffee, Peter burst out again.

"I'm sorry Amanda, but you must tell me what's happened. I come home to find that your back and bottom are covered in whip marks. Now they didn't get there on their own and you sure didn't beat yourself, so who did, and why won't you let me call the Police? If you don't want the Police to be called and you deny you were raped then did you do this willingly?" His voice registered his incredulity and growing anger.

His logic was inescapable and clearly he wasn't going to let her get away with keeping silent. Amanda sighed and started to tell him the awful truth of her affair from beginning to end. Peter listened dispassionately until she'd finished. When she'd completed her account of that day's events he sat in silence watching her.

"And all this was caused because you felt I didn't love you?" He asked.

"No...No darling. It's just that I was so frustrated. I love you and I wanted to make love to you twenty-four hours a day, but you're not interested in me. It was just sex."

"And you enjoyed this Terry as he treated you like that?"

"Yes."

Peter stood up and sighed. Without another word he went upstairs. Amanda sat at the kitchen table and sobbed quietly into her cold coffee.

All this happened a week ago. Peter had walked out on her and she didn't hear from him for four days. Three days ago he'd called and told her that he'd been giving everything a lot of thought. She was overjoyed to hear that he still loved her but depressed by the fact that he wouldn't say if he was coming back. Then yesterday he'd called again and told her he wanted to talk. So today she sat in her kitchen nursing a cold cup of coffee that had long gone cold. A numbness washed over her as she contemplated what she'd do if he left her and she promised all the various Gods in all the world's religions that if they'd make him come back she'd do anything to keep him.

"Please God...oh please God...make him come home to me and I promise I'll do anything, anything at all!" She prayed as tears dropped onto her clenched hands.

Just then she heard Peter's car and a few minutes later the car door slammed to be followed by his key in the door. Her stomach churned and she stood up nervously and went to greet him. They stood looking at each other awkwardly, she hardly dared breathe. Both started to speak at the same time and interrupted each other until finally Peter stopped and motioned for her to continue.

"Peter," She began hesitantly, "I'm so sorry for hurting you. I can't begin to tell you how much I regret my involvement with Terry but I can only promise you that it will never happen again. I love you Darling and I'll do anything for you. Just tell me you'll stay. The sex doesn't matter as long as you're with me I'll be happy, I promise." She realised she was babbling and rushing her words so she stopped and waited for Peter to speak.

"I know you're sorry Amanda," He said softly, "but it's not as simple as that. You see I know sex does matter to you and no matter what you say now, sooner or later you will stray in search of some man to give you what Terry did."

"No darling, no I won't!" She protested but Peter held up his hand and she fell silent.

"Yes you will and you know I'm right, admit it."

"Peter, please...I won't." She renewed her protestations but in her heart knew what he said to be true. She hung her head to hide her tears. She was convinced that he was about to tell her their marriage was over.

"Don't cry," Peter said gently, as he reached out to her and held her close against his chest, "I'm not going to leave you." Amanda could hardly believe her ears. She buried her face in his chest waiting for him to continue.

"You see Amanda, I've been doing a lot of thinking, talking to friends and researching on the Internet. I've been a fool and I now realise that sex is normal and should be enjoyed in any way consenting adults choose."

"Oh Peter...Peter..."

She stretched up and kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth, he responded passionately in a way he'd never done before. She ground into him and she felt the hardness of his erection pressing against her stomach. She could hardly breath for fear that this would stop. Peter reached down and lifted her dress up, fumbling to reach her groin and ripping her knickers in his haste. He thrust his hand between her legs and fingered her wet cunt. She moaned aloud and opened her legs to encourage him to thrust deeper.

"Yes...oh yes darling...harder...pinch it!"

Peter squeezed her clitoris and labia causing her to cry out. With his free hand he unzipped his trousers and released his prick. He reached round with both hands to grab her buttocks and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist as he entered her, sliding his cock deep inside and pounding her against the wall and fucking her as he'd never fucked her before. They both grunted and moaned like wild animals and in no time Amanda screamed in orgasm as Peter too shot his spunk deep inside her cunt, shuddering and sagging at the knees as a tremendously powerful orgasm shook him to his very bones. He pinned her against the wall while they both recovered.

"Oh Peter...darling...that was wonderful!" Amanda panted into his neck, kissing him again and again over his face.

He let her go and she slid to the floor. Reaching up to him she took his limp and wet cock in her mouth sucking him deep and relishing her first taste of him. Peter stood with feet spread and succumbed this feeling of a beautiful woman kneeling at his feet sucking his cock. Amanda licked his balls. Peter felt huge and powerful as he looked down and saw his wife worshipping at the altar of his cock. He pulled away and she mewed in disappointment.

"Get up Amanda, we have to talk." Peter said and walked into the kitchen. Amanda stood and followed him, sitting opposite at the table.

"Amanda, listen to me carefully. I have given a lot of thought to what's happened, and now we must decide how we're going to continue..."

"Darling," She interrupted, "I betrayed you and it's all my fault. I will do anything for you, anything at all. All I ask is that you love me and never leave me."

"Well first of all I must know certain things. I want you to be absolutely honest with me if we're to get through this, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Well, why did you choose Terry?"

"Because he was everything you weren't. He was fat, ugly, coarse and brutal. I wanted sex but at some level I think I wanted to be punished for betraying you. But then his brutality became addictive and I enjoyed it."

"What do you mean?"

"When he beat me and slapped me, my orgasms were so much more intense. When he called me names and made me admit I was his slut, I became delirious with desire. It was as if the pleasure and cruelty joined together and became a necessary part of each other."

"And what about Terry and Brian?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean how did you feel with two men and their obvious brutal treatment of you."

"Well...it was as if there were two of me. One was your wife who was being raped and hated every minute of it, but the other was a dirty slut who enjoyed it. Who wanted to be fucked and buggered, brutally raped and beaten, used no better than a condom."

Peter sat and looked at her thoughtfully for a long time before either of them spoke. The he seemed to come to a decision.

"That's what I thought. But tell me honestly, do you think you could live without that kind of sex?"

Amanda hesitated and lowered her eyes to the table. "I don't know...I suppose if I was really honest then the answer is no, I can't." She whispered.

Once again Peter said nothing and looked at her seeming to chew things over in his mind.

"Well. I know you love me and God knows I love you. Every time I'm apart from you I feel empty. I want us to stay together no matter what happens. It seems to me that since you can't change your nature, and if we are to stay together as we both want, then I must change my behaviour. If I tell you that I can give you what Terry did, what would you say?"

She just stared at him. "Oh Yes...Yes please...I will do anything you ask...anything!" She blurted out finally.

Peter looked at her before his next words carefully. "You will now go out to my car and bring me the bag from the back seat and bring it to me here. From now on you will call me Sir and you will do anything I ask at any time without any hesitation. Do you understand?"

Amanda continued to stay unbelievingly at her changed husband. He reached across the table and slapped her face.

"I said you are to do what I say immediately and without question, there is to be no hesitation, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir!"

She jumped up and ran to do his bidding. Her face stung but her heart sang. Grabbing the bag she ran back inside and put it at his feet. She stood with her hands clasped in front of her waiting for his next instruction. He opened the zip and removed a number of items. He handed her a set of small electric barber's shears and a clip of new safety razors.

"You are to go upstairs and shave your head. You are also to shave every other hair from your body until you are smooth and clean everywhere. Then you are to bathe and put this around your neck. From now on you are my bitch and belong entirely to me." He handed her a large thick dog collar with heavy studs, "You are then to return here for my inspection and receive your first punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Good, off you go and don't be too long."

She ran upstairs and into the bathroom. She ran the bath and as she waited for it to fill she undressed and inspected her body. The cruel beating at the hands of Terry and Brian had disappeared. She unpacked the barber's shears and began to shave her head. Then she turned her attention to her pubes. Lathering Peter's shaving brush she soaped her head and gently shaved off the stubble leaving her head smooth and round. She looked at herself in the mirror and studied her head closely. At first it was a shock to see herself so different, but then she began to like it. It made her feel wanton and slavish. She hummed to herself as she poured bath oils into the water and sank down.

She could hardly believe what had happened. Peter had turned instantly into a masterful and powerful man as different from his previous character as chalk and cheese. She loved him and longed once again to feel his cock in her cunt and mouth, and yes, 'My arse' she thought, 'I want him to bugger me!' Shaking herself from her reverie she shaved her body from top to toe and dried herself. She cleaned the bathroom, put on the dog collar and then went downstairs. Peter looked up when she came in and stood in front of him. He stood up and walked around her inspecting her closely.

"Yes, that's very good. Bend over and spread your cheeks. I want to see if you've shaved yourself properly."

Peter sat down. She noticed a number of items that he'd laid out on the table; a small leather whip; four pairs of handcuffs; a number of small clamps, rings, and assorted tools, hooks and wires.

"That's good now come here and kneel at my feet. What are you? Tell me what you are."

"I am your wife; your slave; your bitch; your whore. I am your property to do with as you see fit. I am nothing but a cunt, mouth and arse for you to fuck in anyway you please." This self-abuse and obscene description of herself began to excite her. She searched for more extreme words. "I'm a slut, a cunt, a fucking whore, a bitch, a cow, a hole, a place for you to come on or in, a toilet for you to use however you choose."

"Tell me what you deserve, what should I do to you?"