Pet's Secret

Story Info
Mistress and Pet explore.
2.8k words
4.42
24.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As night draws closer, his Mistress begins to wonder where he could be. He was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago. It is so unlike him to be late. His Mistress begins to worry, wondering what could have happened to him. Then there is a knock on her door, she walks over to it, opens the door and there he is. Her first reaction is one of happiness to see him; second reaction was that of anger. She glares at him as her head tips back a little, she takes a deep breath thrusting her tits out, and holding her shoulders back.

"Where the fuck have you been and why are you standing there, with clothes on?"

He stands there looking down at the ground with his hands at his side, not moving. He starts to speak but stops, he gets down on his knees then says." Miss Jenn, your unworthy pet is so sorry for being late, I have no worthy excuse of being late and making you mad me. I am sorry. Do you wish for your pet to remove his cloths for his punishment?"

He waits for her response, he dares not look up at her nor does he dare move. He knows that he has pushed his luck with his mistress, but he also knows that deep down, he will enjoy his punishment.

"That would be a nice start."

As he begins to undress, she contemplates her next action; she walks out of the room for a minute. When she returns, he is completely undressed, head down, and arms behind him. She stands there for a minute admiring his body, thinking how lucky she is to have such a wonderful pet, completely hers to do with whatever she wants. He knows she is standing there, but dares not look up. She walks up to him, pleased that he is maintaining his posture.

She stands with her pussy directly in front of his head, and says, "You may look up now, pet. Be a good pet and suck on my clit a minute."

His head comes up and he begins to do exactly as she instructed. While his tongue and lips are busy, she takes hold of his head and begins to speak, "Pet, don't stop what you are doing but look up into my eyes...I am not sure if you realize why I was so angry, I was worried about you. You have never been late. I am going to punish you, for not having the courtesy to call." Smiling down at him "but I will try not to be too hard on you, it is your first offense."

He continues to lick and suck on his Mistress' clit, while she refuses to let herself cum. Twenty minutes go by, and he still is continuing his assault on her clit.

"Would you like to come into the other room, pet? Your tongue must be getting tired, if not your knees must be sore." She asks.

He moves his head back and looks up with a smile and says "Yes Miss Jenn, I would like to go into the other room".

Miss Jenn slowly turns to walk into the living room and as her pet moves to stand up, she whispers "no", he stops and he realizes that she wants him to crawl on all fours like her dog.

He starts following her and she walks into the middle of the room and says "Crawl up on to the couch but make sure your ass stays high in the air, it is time for your punishment for making me wait".

He crawls past her and starts up on the couch and she says "You are lucky, my pets don't usually get on the furniture." As she smacks his ass to hurry him up. He positions himself in the desired position, she rubs her hand through his hair and down his back towards his ass. She loves his ass and she loves to make it red. Her hand travels down one cheek and then up the other. Then she runs her finger down his crack to his balls. She plays with his balls and then plays with his pre-cum that is starting to drip on her couch. She then licks her finger clean of the cum.

"What do you think pet? 20 seems like the theme for the night. You made me wait 20 minutes, I made you lick my clit and wouldn't let you make me cum for 20 minutes. Now I think 20 seems like a good number; and like I said before, it is your first offense, so I will give you 20 in all instead of each side."

Not really expecting an answer, she began out of nowhere slapping his ass cheeks hard, each one leaving a red mark. Half way through, she stopped, reached down to play with the head of his cock, and again, removes the pre-cum and licks her finger clean. Again she begins her assault on his ass without warning and without leniency. When she was finished there was a very nice red fan, where each of her slaps had landed. His ass was hot, to the touch and she loves touching it when it was hot like that, she ran her hands all over it, squeezing it, pulling apart his cheeks.

The next thing he felt was warm and wet at his ass hole, he moans as he realizes her tongue is at his backside. One hand has found its way to his balls and she is gently squeezing his balls while she tongue fucks his ass. He moans again as her fingers move from his balls to the tip of his cock head. She removes the pre-cum with her finger, yet this time, she rubs her finger around his ass hole, making sure his hole is nice and wet.

She then starts pushing her finger into his ass, he moans in both pain and pleasure. She gets the entire finger in then quickly pulls it out, then just as quickly she shoves it back in. Her pet is enjoying his treatment.

She continues to fuck his ass with her finger, while her other hand is stroking his cock; which seemed to get harder as she fucked his ass.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you my pet?" she says.

"Yes Miss Jenn, I am", he moans uncontrollably.

"You have not been honest with me, have you pet?" She snarls as she grips his balls and shoves her finger in to his ass hard and then holds it there.

"What do you need to tell me?" She asks, as she grips his balls tightly but not too tight (at first).

He grasps for breath and starts to say "I don't know..."

Miss Jenn grips tighter..."Tell me" she orders.

He knows that he has to tell his secret, if he wants to be kept as her pet. Feeling the pain in his balls and the growing feeling of uncontrollable lust, he gasps "Miss Jenn, I love this, please I want to be fucked in the ass. I love having things shoved up there."

She releases his balls and starts stroking his cock, which seemed to grow, she continues to fuck his ass with her finger. "Good boy. I knew my pet hadn't told me everything". She cooed.

She removes her hands and stands up telling him to stay put and that she would be right back. The sound of her voice made him shiver with anticipation.

She slowly walks up the stairs, intentionally taking more time than usual. Her pussy is dripping wet. Aside from the fact that she desperately needed to cum herself, she was even more excited that her suspicion had been confirmed.

She contemplates making herself cum real quick, just to take the edge off, but thinks better of it. She grabs what she came upstairs for, and as she is walking down the stairs, she takes a minute to look over at the couch where her precious pet awaits. She takes a moment to think how proud she is that her pet has chosen her to serve. As she gets closer to him, she can see that he is shaking a little.

"Are you cold, pet?"

"No Mam."

"Are you nervous, pet?"

"Yes, Miss Jenn, I guess, a little."

She takes a couple steps closer to him, and asks him to look at her. When his eyes met hers, there was a sparkle in them, she had never seen.

"Give me your hand."

He eagerly reaches out to her; she takes his hand and guides it down between her legs, where he is surprised to find a cock where there use to be a pussy.

"Go ahead, pet, look at it, touch it."

He is curious, and begins to touch it with his extended hand. He is shocked to realize that it is a double headed dildo, and his Mistress has one end in her pussy, while he is touching the end she intends to use for his pleasure.

"Will you be a good pet, and suck it for me, to make sure it's good and wet?"

He slowly puts his lips on the head and cautiously parts his lips and allows it to enter his mouth. He is burning with lust at the chance to fulfill a hidden desire but he is also scared deep down. He slowly works his tongue around the head and shaft. His mouth is drooling and he starts to work it farther into his mouth. His mistress is allowing him to work at his own pace, knowing that this is a first time for him, but her pussy is so wet and she is having a hard time controlling her own orgasms, that she is about ready to grab his head and shove the dildo into his mouth.

She waits. She watches how her pet is attacking the fake cock with so much enthusiasm, that she is enjoying herself just watching him. He starts to take the cock as far as it will go; he starts to gag but holds it in his throat, trying to control his breathing. He has it as far as he dares, and sucks it with vigor and his moans are vibrating thru the dildo up into his mistresses' pussy making her knees weak.

She sees that his cock is hard and dripping with pre cum. She reaches down to touch his head, gently rubbing the back of his neck. She is so proud of her pet, she notices his eyes have been closed and she really wants to see if the sparkle was still there.

"Look up into my eyes pet."

As his eyes open and he looks up, in adoration, she smiles and says "Do you have it wet enough, pet?"

He moans into the cock, with anticipation. She pulls her cock away from his lips and says "Are you ready, My pet?"

"I think so...I mean...Yes Miss Jenn I am ready."

His eyes never left hers, while he was speaking and she is so proud of him. As she slowly approaches him from behind, she notices the shivers of anticipation are back, she takes a moment to lick the back of his balls, and work her tongue up to his ass hole. Making sure there was plenty of moisture so as to not hurt her precious pet. She rests the tip of her cock at his anus, while she reaches between his legs and rubs his balls.

"Pet, you are going to do this. I want you to back on to it."

He slowly pushes back on to cock. His mind is screaming 'no it's too big', but his body keeps putting pressure on the cock head. It slips in and the shock, makes her pet yelp with pain, but as she starts to pull it out, he stops her. He rests and allows his tight hole to get used to the foreign object. He starts to push again and slowly he takes it in further. His own cock is dripping all over his mistress's couch, while her hand has been caressing his balls. He continues to push against the cock until he feels his mistresses thighs touching his ass checks, he now knows that it is in all the way.

The pain, the pleasure, the lust he is feeling is nothing like he has ever felt before. After a few minutes to get used to it, he says "Please Miss Jenn fuck me slowly but fuck me like the slut I have always wanted to be."

"Patience my sweet pet... I didn't wait all this time to hurt you this way." She slowly slides far enough out, so just the tip of the cock is in his ass.

"Pet, you show me how hard. You back up as hard as you want me to fuck you."

He does exactly as he is told, and shows her how hard he wants her to fuck him.

"You are such a good boy, now relax and I will fuck you like the slut you are." When she could feel that he had relaxed, she began to slowly fuck his ass, her hand never left his balls, gently massaging and squeezing them ever so gently. He could feel the cock sliding in and out of his ass and he was moaning in time with her inward thrusts.

She secretly wondered if this would be the night she was able to gain complete control, if she could make him cum, before she did, that would mean that she had all the power. She increased her efforts by plunging into his ass a little faster, and perhaps a little harder, every now and then telling him what a slut he was, her hand was having difficulty reaching what she wanted.

She spoke up "Pet, I want you to try something for me, will you?"

"Yes Miss Jenn, what would you like?"

"I am going to take my cock out for a minute, I want you to lie on your back, and put your ass on this pillow."

"Yes Mam."

As she was sliding her cock out of his ass, she backed up and he rolled onto his back, placing his ass just as she had said. Miss Jenn positioned herself so that she was able to slide her cock back in his ass.

Once her cock was buried in his ass, she said "Look at me slut."

His eyes came up to hers, and they locked. His cock was aching to be touched, so she reached down with one hand played with his cock, squeezing it hard while she jerked the skin up and down, while she continually buried her cock in his ass. Just when she thought she could no longer fight her urge to have an orgasm, he cried out "Miss Jenn, I am going to...c-c-cum"

His cum squirted all over his stomach and chest, she eased up a little on the squeezing, and slowly began to withdraw her cock from his ass, while he tried to catch his breath. She placed her mouth around his cock and gently sucked on it. She licked her way up his stomach, cleaning up his cum along the way, when she reached his neck; she gently kissed his neck, and then gave him a kiss on the lips.

When she pulled away she asked "Do you know what this means pet?"

He contemplates what she has asked, but is unsure of the answer. "No, Miss Jenn, I am afraid I don't, what does it mean?"

She smiles lovingly at him and says "I started with the control in your mind. I didn't have control of your body, as I should. You gave me that tonight my precious pet. You gave me the control to make you cum, without giving it a second thought that I haven't. I am so pleased with you pet. Thank you for this gift. Now go in the bathroom and clean up."

"But Miss Jenn what about your needs?" he asks.

She looks at him knowing that it is in his nature to always strive to make the woman cum first and if that doesn't happen to make sure that he makes her cum more than he does.

She sternly says "NO, you were a bad pet tonight by making me wait for you to arrive. Tonight you will, after cleaning yourself up, sit on the floor and watch me make myself cum".

She sees that he is about to say something and she yells "DON'T say a word, or you will leave without the knowledge that I had an orgasm".

He slowly walks to the bathroom, his eyes looking down and his Mistress sees a tear in his eye. She smiles, knowing that she really has total control of her new pet and without touching herself, that thought along with her already stimulated libido, brings her to an orgasm that makes her knees buckle. She smiles and wonders what is to come.