Phoenix

Story Info
Rebirth by the power of the gods.
2.7k words
4.36
12.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Hekate was a warrior, a damned good warrior she thought. But even with her skills she wasn't able to keep her lover Demetrius protected, he had taken on a lot more than she had but what she would consider a fated blow slipped through his defence as he landed the killing blow on his last opponent. Quickly she dispatched the last bandit, shoving her sword through his chest, she turn to see Demetrius on the ground bleeding.

"Demetrius!" she cried as she rushed over to her dropping her sword, she quickly unfastened his armor and inspected the wound a gash slashed his side, blood seeping out, she winced as he groaned in pain. She looked at the tear in his tunic, the sword wound was deep, she could feel his life slipping away slowly. He reached up and grasped her hand and gave her a look of such sorrow, he knew that death was upon him.

"Don't you die on me, you're not done yet there is one thing I can do. Hold on for me," she said as she lifted him. He cried out as it pulled on his wound, she carried him over to their cart, they were mercenaries. She knew of an altar to the gods close by, which is why they received the job to clear the area of the bandits to keep the altar safe, she knew limited witchcraft it aided with injuries and she knew the injury he had sustained was too deep.

She pulled the cart and dragged it forward, she knew that this must be fate. Knowing the time and when the spell needed to be prepared was of the utmost importance, she had to get him to the altar before sunrise or she would be lost. It felt like ages dragging the cart, hearing his breathing sharp and jerky as pain stabbed him. She would not lose him, he was the only man that had ever respected her, and had never underestimated her.

"So cold," he whispered as they closed in on the wild altar to the gods on the edge of a cliff overlooking a valley.

"Hold on Demetrius, we're almost there," desperation entered her voice as she pushed through the trees dragging the cart, her arms burned the wheels weren't designed for traveling over rocks and thick grass, she winced every time a bump caused him to groan in pain. The trees parted as she saw the altar standing on a stone platform, the wide smooth slab of rock supported by pillars of rough marble glowed subtly in the pre-dawn light.

She was not religious, she didn't pray to the gods. They never stepped in to help anyone, but with her tentative connection to the arcane there was a glimmer of hope she could connect with them. She dragged the cart to the edge of the platform and looked in to see his eyes barely staying open his now pale skin glistening with sweat. She quickly lifted him, his skin was cool to the touch. He reached out and grabbed her weakly as he groaned.

She carried him to the altar and laid him down, quickly she refastened his chestpiece and pressed his sword into his hand which he grasped. His breathing came out short and sharp as blood continued to seep out of his wound. His free hand grasped hers and squeezed it, as he looked at her, pain written over his masculine features. She wouldn't know what she would do if this didn't work, it had to. She looked up at the sky, it was lightening around the horizon, it would happen soon.

She stepped back from the altar and closed her eyes, digging deep inside herself she found her tenuous connection to magic and tapped into the well, she sent out a prayer to the gods to save him. She knew of the god's penchant for heroes and he was a hero not just to her to many people. She opened her eyes the magic still bubbling inside of her, Demetrius' eyes were locked on her as the life faded from him. She wished this wasn't necessary she wished she could give him her strength to help him fight the injury, he was strong as a titan. But that sword had cut him too deeply for her to save him.

Her only hope was her plea to the gods, the light around the horizon had paled to light blue shade as Demetrius whispered to her, "I love you," then the life faded from him as his eyes slid shut. Tears pooled in her eyes as she felt his life force drain. She felt trapped on the spot as light brightened quickly, this had to work. It just had to.

The first burst of sunlight raced across the valley and climbed up the cliff, then slid up the altar before bathing Demetrius' body in the golden glow of dawn's light. She held her breath for a moment fearing the worst that it wouldn't work as the light spread up her legs. Then a burst of light surrounded his body and he exploded into flames. Shock grasped her as brilliant flames of gold and deep orange surrounded his body.

Leaving nothing but a pile of pitch black ash and his sword glowing red from the heat, she was about to drop to her feet and wail in despair, but then there was another burst of light as a magnificent bird of fire exploded into view. The flames of its body radiated heat over her, the shimmering dancing flames of gold, orange and red flickering in front of her. The spell had really worked, the gods had answered her prayers. Tears streamed down her face as the bird looked at her and took to the stone platform the flames fading as they morphed into brilliant golden feathers. Then it started to change again. Demetrius soon looked up at her, the brilliant dawn light haloing his naked body.

***

His thoughts were a mess, a jumble. He was in pain from the sword wound then suddenly calm seeped through him and he was floating, he had been sure he had died. He had never wanted to leave Hekate, she had been everything to him. He had wanted to start a family with her, he wanted children. He had respected and admired her before they had even gotten romantically involved, but fate had ripped that away from him.

He didn't want to be calm, he wanted to be angry, furious at the situation. He would be forced into the underworld against his will, well before he was ready. Then intense heat had filled his being, as he opened his eyes again dawn light spreading around the landscape but he didn't feel normal. He felt far more than he ever had. Then he realized he had wings, massive wings made of glorious flames. Then he looked down and saw his chest tapering down to bird feet, his whole body shimmering with living flames.

Then he noticed Hekate standing there tears running down her face, the happiest he had ever seen her. Then he noticed he wasn't on the ground, he was hovering above the altar, with a push of his wings that seemed to come by instinct he settled back on the ground, the stone under his bird feet felt unusual. Far different then he had experienced before, than another instinct flooded into him. The heat vanished as the flames formed golden feathers.

Suddenly his world view shifted again as his wings shortened and slid into his shoulders as his arms formed to take their place. Soon he found himself crouching in front of Hekate, the woman who had saved him from death. He had no idea of how powerful her magic had become, to reach out like that. Then he felt the cool dawn breeze sweeping around him, he looked down and he was completely naked. The flames of the phoenix had incinerated his armor and tunic, but the only thing he could think of was the woman in front of him.

How she saved him from the torment of losing her, he stood and walked over to her and kissed her. "I love you Hekate," he whispered as her hands slipped around his back and pulled him closer kissing him harder, the sensations of her fingers on his back. Her arms around him, felt different then it had before, sizzling sparks of sensation flooded through him.

Blood rushed to his groin as the sensations flooded him, richer and more powerful than ever. He needed her naked against him, to feel her skin against his. It drove deep inside of him, it was a primal need. He continued her kiss then slid his fingers down her sides and unclasped her armor and slid it off. He reached for the tie of her tunic and released it he had to break the kiss, a groan of complaint came from her lips, and he grinned and then pulled her tunic over her head.

"I need you against me," he whispered and kissed her neck making her groan and arch her back as he reached down and unlaced her leg guards and pulled them off. He lifted her up and carried her to the altar, he had a feeling that this was where he needed to place her. He removed her sandals then kissed up her thigh.

She arched and dug her fingers into his hair as he slid his tongue along her folds before slipping his lips over her bud and sucked, she arched and screamed under him as he continued his path up her body, kissing, nipping and licking up her body to her luscious breasts curling his tongue around her nipple. Sensation fizzled through his body as his legs pressed against hers, being with her was different, now he was changed. He knew he was no longer human, the bird form and the raging flames attested to that.

She arched and dug her fingers into his shoulders as he continued his path up her body, kissing and licking up her neck to her lips where he kissed her passionately with all the fire and energy he could muster, her legs wrapped around his. His full cock rubbing against her groin, sparks of pleasure shooting through him every time she rubbed against him. He had enough of their foreplay, her wetness rubbed against his thigh as she kissed him back with equal force her arms around his neck.

He reached down and grasped his cock before sliding the heat into her heat, he groaned against her lips as he slid in slowly inch by inch. Her heat running up his cock, surrounding him entirely, he soaked in the sensations as he slowly pushed in savouring every sensation. He growled as she suddenly grasped his ass and shoved him down into her, the pleasure surging up his spine. Then he began to thrust, the sensation burning over his body with each pull and thrust.

***

Hekate had always craved his touch, it was like a drug to her. She had to speed it up, she was desperate for him, his hard muscles rubbing against her drove her mad along with his slow thrust inside of her, she reached down and grasped his tight ass and shoved him down inside of her. The punch of sensation sent her reeling, his hungry growl vibrated through her body. His lips still hungry on hers, she drank in his taste.

The rich hot surge of power running through his body ran into hers like a river current, she could feel the change, he had changed. Demetrius had grown more potent, hungrier as he kissed her and thrust into her. Sensation charged through her, building higher and higher, she felt like she was going to burn up. But it wasn't her, with his thrust of his cock Demetrius' skin grew hotter, it was like the sun was wrapped around her.

She could barely breathe, the heat from his body and the searing passion he laid into her were overwhelming her senses, she dug her fingers into his back hard. His lips still fused to hers growled as she felt his blazing hot skin jerk until her nails. He thrust harder into her, angling his cock just right to hit that special spot that never failed to make her explode. One thing she learned that never failed to make him squirm was biting his neck, it would throw him over she was sure of it.

One thrust later, he slammed into her spot her orgasm shattered her, she wrenched her lips from his hungry ones and dug her teeth into his neck, he roared as she came around him massaging his cock. He slammed into her as he came, pulse after searing hot pulse jetting into her. But instead of the pleasure dissipating it continued to increase, she couldn't breathe as she shattered again, squeezing his cock harder as he continued to slam into her. His eyes bulged as she knew he had come again, more fiery hot liquid bathing her insides.

His chest seized as his skin ignited, she screamed as the conflagration surrounded her, engulfing both of their bodies. The intensity of the orgasm continuing to escalate until there was nothing but ash left on the altar. Moments later two fiery birds erupted into being, they then flew off from the cliff away from the altar.

***

His skin burned, heat flooded through his body like the mountain's blood, he thrust into her hard, he devoured her lips hungrily absorbing her feminine taste, soft but powerful. It energized him, he knew he couldn't hold on for much longer, she was rippling around him. Her nails were digging into his back, sensation flooded his body.

Sweat ran down his back only to burn away from the intense heat radiating from his skin, he really was going to burn up. Before he could think about it and worry, she came around him squeezing him, massaging him as she ripped her lips away from his then dug her teeth into his neck. The sudden shock of her bite made him roar as his orgasm ripped through him, pulse after pulse flooding into her sheath rippled around him.

Massaging his cock, he expected it to burn out now but the pleasure increased ramping up higher and higher. His breath caught in his throat as fire surged through his body incinerating his senses as he came again right on top of his last orgasm. Fiery streaks of pleasure burning through his body as he pulsed into her again and again as she tightly squeezed him. His chest tightened, all his muscles seizing up as his body incinerated, flames roaring over him, he roared mixing with her scream as the pleasure continued to mount another explosion ripping from him then his mind blanked out.

Suddenly he was aware again, but he wasn't alone this time. He looked to his side and saw another phoenix, golden shimmering flames, she looked at him and he knew why he needed her on the altar. It was the second half of the spell, only there would it have worked or he would have killed her. He jerked his head towards the valley, if he could have grinned in this bird body he would have. He spread his wings and took flight as if he had been born to it, he felt a draft beside him as he knew she followed him.

2,500 years later

Hekate entered the bedroom of their apartment and watched Demetrius at the window only wearing his red boxers, even after all these millennia she still hungered for him. It was a never ending craving she hoped would never die. They had seen much in their extremely long existence, they still looked back to the day they were reborn anew. "What are you doing sexy?" she asked with a purr.

Demetrius looked over and smirked at her, "Hey gorgeous, just waiting for the sunrise."

Hekate walked over and wrapped her arms around his chest and kissed his neck, "It's still beautiful even after all these years."

"Somethings never change," said Demetrius as the first rays of sunlight burst over the horizon, making the ocean spread out in front of them shimmer like gold.

"I love you," whispered Hekate as she kissed his neck.

"I love you too," he said huskily and turned in her grasp and kissed her back and then lifted her up and carried her to the bed. He smirked then leaned in to kiss her deeply, pressing against her.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers