Phone Phuck

Story Info
Man-on-man flash of a hot phone conversation.
1.2k words
4.09
49.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4degrees
4degrees
40 Followers

Author's note: This is a male/male scene. Consider yourself enlightened.

*

"Hello?"

"Hey..."

"Hey. This is...?"

"How's it going?"

"Good, Uh, ok...who is this again?"

"Do you know that I've been thinking about you all night."

"Really. Huh, that's interesting."

"Oh, very. I've been thinking all about that hot ass of yours. Imagining how smooth and hard it must feel, how I'd really just-"

"Uh, ok...If you're not going to say who this is, I'm going to hang up now."

"How I'd just like to take a bite out of it. No, you won't. You're not going to hang up, because I know you want to hear what I'm going to say next. I'd take a bite out of that sweet round ass of yours, then I'd fuck it. You do take a dick in the ass, don'tcha, stud?"

"Uh..."

"Shh. I'd have you there, laid out, spread-eagle and naked. I know your cock would be pointing straight up. That big bone of yours, it would be throbbing, it's so hard. It is too, isn't it? You've got a big bone in your shorts, right now. I know you do.

"I'd put my face right there, right down by your big beefy dick and let you feel me breathe on you. Your cock would jerk, f'sure then. I bet it just did, didn't it? Go ahead, give it a nice squeeze and feel how hard it is. Yeah, I'd just barely touch my lips to your dick until I heard you beg me to suck you. And you would, too. You'd be so goddamn hard it would hurt. Go ahead, beg me to suck you."

...

"Beg me. Tell me how bad you want me to suck that dick."

"S-suck my dick..."

"No, I said beg me, fucker."

"Please...suck me. Please suck my cock."

"No way. I told you that I've been thinking about that ass, and that's what I'm going to do-your ass. I'm going to fuck you, shove my dick up into that hot fuckhole, and you'll be begging then, for me to never stop.

"Roll over, and show me that ass. Now."

...

"Did you roll over?"

"Yes."

"Good. Put that ass up in the air now. Get on your knees, and open your legs wide and show me your ass. Show me that fuckhole. Yeah, like that...I hope you're ready to get nailed, because I'm going to stick my cock so far up your ass you'll taste it in your throat."

"Uhhh...mmhh..."

"Yeah, that's right. I'll spit on my fingers and rub them on your asshole, and then slide one up in you, opening that sluthole for me. Then I'd put another in. I'd finger fuck your ass hard, until you begged for my cock. You know you want this cock, so beg for it. Beg me to fuck you, bitch."

"Ahh...fuck me, please..."

"I said beg me, fucker! Say it like you mean it goddamn it, or I'll just fucking hang up!"

"Fuck. No don't...Please fuck me, fuck my ass hard, I want it bad..."

"I know ya do. I'd pull my fingers out and push them up under your nose, so you can smell your ass all over them. Lick my fingers off real good and I'll fuck you, like you want so bad. Suck that shit off my fingers, and I'll give you this big dick. That's getting you hotter than ever, isn't it? Tasting your own ass on my hand. Well, you'd better not even think about coming, yet. Not until I'm fuckin' you, and not until I tell you it's ok. You won't come until I say so, got it?"

"Yes. Fuck me please, now."

"Shut up, I'll call the shots here. I'd get back behind you and look at that hole before I let you feel my dickhead touch it. It's wide now and just begging for my dick...Good thing I have a sympathetic heart. I'd rub my cock against your hole and then I'd push against you...HARD...and force my way inside your ass. Oh, shit...That ass is so tight and hot around me. Goddamn, I would fuck this all fuckin' night long...I'd wear you out over and over

"Little slut, you love feeling this dick fill you up, I know you do. I'd fuck you harder than Grant did last weekend. I'd have you so worked up, you'd be yelling my name. Ooh, I don't even know if you could take this hard fuck I'm about to give you, can you?"

"Ahh, yeah....mm, fuck, I can...take it. Fuck me, keep fucking me man."

"I will fuck you until your ass is raw and bleeding, you slut, and you'd be begging me even harder not to stop. My dick would be so far in your belly that you'd have to hold back from pukin'. I'm going to fuck you so deep that when I'm done you'll remember this fuck as a religious experience. My dick sliding in and out of your slimy horny hole, your ass pushing back against me as you shake and pant and sweat...I know you're cock is so hard right about now you just can't take it, isn't it?"

...

"Isn't it? Answer me!"

"Y-yeah...Oh, fuck it's so hard. Can I come now?"

"No, fucker, not yet. You'd better not, or I'll hang up and never call you again, you hear me?"

"DO YOU HEAR ME?"

"Yeah...oh...shit."

"Don't you fucking come. I'm going to fuck the cum out of you, I'm going to make you come when my dick gets so fat and hard, and my balls get sucked way up, next to my body, right when I'm ready to come. I'm going to shove my dick in you so deep, so fuckin' hard, that you'll cry. And you'll feel it then, you'll feel me get hard as a fuckin' brick, and I'll spray my hot load way up in your guts. Ooh, you'll love the feel of my cum in your ass. I'd slam in so far and hold it there as I shot my wad in you, and that's when you can come. You can jerk off in your fist as I come in your slut ass.

"Go ahead, jack it, yank that fuckstick until it pops, but don't you let one drop of your stuff get on my bed, fucker. When you come, you'd better make sure you catch every bit in your fist, because I want you to lick it up."

"Ooh, oh fuuckk...shiit, yeah."

"Are you comin'? Are you getting off hard, slut? I bet you've got a ton of that shit squirting out your prick, don'tcha."

"Shit, yeah...I'm comin'...so...hard..."

"Yeah, I know you are. You horny slut, you love my cock in your ass. Even more, you love my cum in your ass...All slick and squishy now...When I pull out my cum is going to be dripping down your asscheek and you leg..."

"Ahh...fuck..."

"Yeah? Feel good? Now, I know you caught that load, like I'd said, didn't you."

"Yeah. I did."

"Put your hand up to your mouth and lick it clean. Let me hear the sound of you sucking that shit off your fingers, show me how you fuckin' love to eat your own cum, slut. Go ahead."

"Mmnnahh...oh, yeah."

"You sucking all that cum off your hand?"

"Yes...it's good."

"Good. You're one sick little fuck, you know that? You're a slut, and you'll take the nastiest cock up your ass, and love it. Won't you."

"Yes."

"I know it. You're one fucked-up fucker. Just the way I like 'em. Well thanks for the fuck, slutboy. Maybe I'll call you again."

"Wait!"

"Nope, gotta go."

"Wait! Who is...."

*click*

"Shit. Who...is this."

4degrees
4degrees
40 Followers