Phone Sex

Story Info
Do guys really talk like that? Trust me. Yes, they do.
2k words
4.31
40.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dv81too
dv81too
2 Followers

It was the first time I had spoken to him on the phone. I had hoped for a deep voice but it was a little on the high side but still very masculine. Maybe it was just his mannerisms. The speech pattern, I'm not sure but I was still intrigued. We chatted about mundane things and tried to figure out a place to meet but the hour just kept getting later and later.

By 12:30 in the morning we still had not made any real decisions other than that he would be happy to have me sit on his face and fuck me hard when I came. Not that this was a bad thing by any means it just wasn't helping the current state of my libido which was now rampant. I had been managing to keep myself busy. Occupied so that I wasn't thinking of the constant pulse I felt between my thighs. Work, friends, gym, journal...but lately when I went back and reread my journal entries I saw all my desires leaking on to these pages.

"Do you have toys?"

"What?

"Do you have toys? It doesn't sound like we are going to meet tonight and want to hear you cum. Go get them, I'll wait."

I lay sprawled on my bed for a moment and feeling considerably less bravado than I had a few minutes earlier. Phone sex. I honestly was not really into it. I had done it before but only with an ex-boyfriend years before that literally knew me inside and out. I wasn't much of a talker during sex so I was afraid to disappoint. Aw, hell.

"Just a minute..."

I rolled off the bed and scavenged around for the toys he was requesting. I wasn't even sure I had batteries! And at least one of the vibrators a big, silly, pink latex thing, was broken. I turned the base and nothing... I picked up the other and it whirred to life. I started to put the broken one back but decided to bring it with me instead.

I lay back down on the bed. The room was dark except for the light coming in from the arcadia window and from under my bedroom door. I picked up the phone again.

"Hello?"

"Do you have your vibrator?"

"Yes"

"Let me hear it"

I twisted the base and held it close to the mouthpiece.

"Naw, turn it on higher"

I turned it up and touched it to the mouthpiece. It clattered. God, if he couldn't hear it now....

"Oh yes, baby...what are you wearing now."

I was still dressed in my work clothes since I had planned on going out but had taken off my underwear, also since I had planned to go out.

" Black tank top, black sweater, olive skirt...no panties."

"Mmmm, yes, are you wearing a bra?"

"No"

"Lick your finger and rub it slowly over your nipples. Get em hard, baby, roll them between your fingers, and pinch them. Let me hear you."

I followed his directions and drew a sharp breath as I touched my breasts. I could feel a pulse between my legs and the wetness that lately was always present. He told me to place the vibrator on one nipple and pinch the other. I did. I'm nothing if not accommodating. His voice...it had gotten lower and I heard a faint mid-western hardness to it. Without his prompting I slid the other pink vibrator inside myself. It was thick and long and I held it inside me feeling the vibrations spread from my nipples.

"Now baby, touch your clit. Keep the vibrator on your nipple and just work your clit with your fingers. Side to side, up and down, circles, I don't care, let me hear you. Be my cheering section, baby; tell me that you like it. When we meet this is all gonna happen. Those fingers are my tongue, you feel me? You feel my face buried there licking your clit?"

I did. My pussy contracted and squeezed the cock inside me and it slid out. I pushed it back in with one hand, still rubbing my clitoris with the other. My breathing was getting heavy and a little ragged. I was so wet I had to hold the rubber cock inside me or it would slide out again.

"Yeah I hear you, you like that. Tell me you like it."

I opened my mouth to speak but it just came out as a hoarse moan. I started to fuck my self slowly with the cock and my breathing caught in my throat.

"Put your toy on your clit now"

I still had the vibrator on and running but it had fallen onto the bed. I groped for it in the dark and pressed it just up over my clitoris. That was one of my most sensitive areas and the vibrations made me cry out.

"Yeah, baby, you love it don't you? You gonna come for me? Let me hear it, tell me what it feels like."

But within seconds I was coming. I couldn't talk. I could moan and cry out and pant like a fucking bitch dog but the only words that came from my mouth were oh god and fuck, in no particular order. I worked the cock inside me and felt another burst of wetness. I thought briefly that I should have put a towel down then the thought flew out of my mind and I worked the cock faster wishing that I had something in my ass, as well. The orgasm just kept going and my hand got tired before I was really ready to stop. I have no idea of the noises I made. Soft moans, harsh breathing, crying, curse words, probably everything but I can't really say that I was listening to my self and his words were an encouraging buzz in my ears as he urged me on telling me how good I sounded coming for him, how much he was going to enjoy hearing those noises again as he fucked me soon. I was shaking and panting then lay still for a moment trying to compose myself.

"Do it again."

"What?'

"You heard me; I'm not done with you yet. Take the vibrator and place it just inside your hole. Do not push it in until I tell you."

The other cock had slid out of me and lay between my thighs. I slowly pushed the buzzing vibrator just up to the opening and heard my self whining into the phone. Oh my god, the pulses, the sensations right at the opening...I was breathing heavily again, my fingers already teasing my clit.

"Yessss...unnhhh"

My fingers slid back and forth in the sticky wetness and my muscles contracted trying to draw the vibrator deeper inside.

"Push it all the way in now, baby. Fuck yourself good. Find your spot and fuck it, c'mon baby, be my cheering section, let me hear that you like it."

I plunged it in deep and could feel the vibrations everywhere. My fingers flew between my legs and I moaned loudly. Oh god, I would come again. I felt it building and pumped the vibrator faster inside me pressing it against the upper wall ad hitting a spot that made me gasp and released more wetness. I could hear the vibrator buzzing and moving in and out of me in a wet, sucking noise. My legs were pistoning against the mattress, rolling my hips, spreading my legs wider, pushing up against my fingers and this time I heard my self yell out.

"Oh fuck! Fuck...fuck me! Oh, ohhhhhh...."

The vibrations pumped in me and I came again, not as hard as the first time but it surprised me! I threw down the buzzing vibrator and grabbed the thicker plastic cock and worked it feverishly inside me the sound louder now of my keening and the cock sliding inside me as hard and fast as I could work it.

"You have to make me come now baby...and yourself, too. Tell me what you want me to do when I see you. What's going to be the first thing that happens? Say it...Tell me."

I worked the big cock into me and placed the vibrator just at the base of my clit, underneath. Placing it on the tip was more that I could take but just under it tickled and felt delicious. The words poured from me like the flood between my legs, interrupted by my panting and moans. I pulled the cock out to the point of the just the head being inside me then buried it deep inside me with a single stroke, over and over again. The words flew from my mouth.

"I'm going to push you up against the wall and take down your pants and suck your balls. I want you in my mouth. I'm going to suck your head and stroke you with my hand. I want to lick your head like a sucker and taste you. When I get you hard you bend me over the couch and shove it inside me...make me scream...pull my hair spank me, I don't care just fuck me ....Fuck me...uhnnn...."

"Are you going to come for me again, baby, are you gonna be my cheering section and make me come, too? Put the phone between you legs I wanna hear that pussy."

I laid the phone on my thigh and fucked myself even harder with the cock. My hands were soaked and it was running down my ass. I circled my clit with the vibrator and cried out again then dropped it lower and pressed myself against it. I was so close again. Oh my god, so close. I put the phone back in the cradle of my shoulder and cheek.

"Hello? Was that you? Was that your pussy? Oh shit! Oh god, I'm going to suck that pussy, I'm gonna fuck that wet pussy so hard ..."

"And my assssss.... fuck my ass....please....Oh, oh, yesss, please"

"You want me to fuck your ass, too, baby. Yeah, that tight ass will make me come so hard, fuck, yeah, fuck that wet pussy then that tight ass, you're gonna come all over my dick aren't ya baby?"

All I could do was echoing him as the third orgasm racked my body violently. My hips were churning and the vibrator pressed me closely under the clit but the vibrations were everywhere. I did scream this time, cried out, whimpered, echoed everything he said, yes, he would fuck my wet pussy, yes, he would fuck my ass hard and yes, I would come on his dick, yes, I was soaking, yes, he could come in my ass or on my face or ....yes's. It didn't matter, yes, just yes.

I heard him growl and then say fuck loudly. I pictured him squeezing his cock, shooting cum everywhere. I couldn't help but smile a little. I must have blushed a little, too.

"Did you hear me baby? Did you hear what you made me do? Jesus, I came all over my hands for you, all over the place, Christ."

I could only giggle a little and my breathing was almost normal. I turned off the vibrator and stretched slowly feeling my muscles shake then relax. I laid the other next to it and then felt under my ass. There were several huge wet spots underneath me.

"Oh shit, I'm going to have to change my sheets!"

I giggled again and he laughed, too.

"Um, you better go get yourself cleaned up. I better go get MYSELF cleaned up. You have an early morning, don't you?"

"Oh yeah....Jesus, did you really come...I mean...how many?"

"Three times."

"Christ, yeah, you'd better go get some rest. I got to get to bed but we'll get together soon?"

I said yes even though I don't really know what we will decide to do. But I do know that I still have to change my sheets.

dv81too
dv81too
2 Followers