Phone Sex

Story Info
Johnnie and Laura take their friendship to the next level.
1.7k words
4.25
11.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there was ever a voice poised for phone sex, Johnnie's was it. That man's voice could send a woman into a near orgasm with a conversation about the weather. His voice is somewhere between a tenor and baritone. Not real deep, but just deep enough, when he whispers in your ear makes your panties damp. He's tall and at first glance really skinny, but a hug from him will give you a different impression. He's not bulky muscular, he has long, lean muscles; like a swimmer would have. Then, with medium brown hair, that falls just past his shoulders, and deep set sapphire blue eyes. And an ornery smile that can give you dirty thoughts.

He and Laura had started out as friends, just hanging out, drinking sometimes on weekends, having lunch throughout the week. They were friends and nothing more. Then, one evening Johnnie received a phone call from her.

"Hello?" he answered wondering why she was calling when she said she was going on a date.

"Hey, what's going on?" she answered back. And he's wondering, still, why she is calling.

"I thought you were on a date."

Silence.

"Not that I mind or anything." He continued, "Laura, what is going on?" Growing worried over the long silence on her end went on.

Finally, she sniffled a little, "What is wrong with me?" She managed to choke out.

"What? I don't understand." He asks.

"Here I am, on a date with this guy," she begins the story of a date that obviously didn't go well. "And he starts picking his teeth with a steak knife, in the middle of this restaurant, he shoveled food in his mouth like..." trailing off she continues, "... I don't even know. There is no analogy to describe it." It was just absolutely disgusting.

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry that happened." He said, and then added, "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"Talk dirty to me, with that sexy voice of yours, until I come all over the bed." -- she thought, but would never say aloud to him. For one thing, she never talked like that to any man, it was too embarrassing. The other, she could never go there with Johnnie, he was best friend. But every time she talked to him she fought the urge to tackle him where he stood.

"Just talk to me for a while." She finally, managed to get out, "I really need a friend."

"Well, then, tell me more about this hot date." He laughed as he said the words.

"Hot mess is more like it, and it's not funny." She said as she laughed with him.

Then, she went into how the date started. She explained that the white button down shirt he was wearing had serious pit stains and he didn't have a jacket to wear to cover it up. His car didn't have air conditioning and it was the middle of August. Not good. When they got to the restaurant, she explains, and doesn't let her order what she wants, just takes it upon himself to do all the ordering. And, of course, it wasn't something she liked. It had onions, mushrooms and something that smelled like seafood, but she couldn't tell. Finally, she'd had enough and told him she wasn't feeling well and wanted to go home. As if all that had previously transpired wasn't bad enough, he'd asked her to pay half and asked for gas money for going to pick her up for the date. Appalled as she was she gave him the money just to get away from him and get home.

After what seemed like an eternity she asked the question again, "What is wrong with me, Johnnie?"

With sincerity he told her, "Nothing is wrong with you." Then added, "You've just sort of hit a slump. You'll be okay."

"As much as I want to believe that I can only see me as becoming the crazy, cat lady."

"That is not going to happen and I'm going to be here to make sure." He stated. If he couldn't be the man his best friend wanted, that was fine, but she was definitely not becoming the crazy, cat lady.

"I have an idea." He began, "Get comfortable. I'll wait. Let me know when you're laidback and relaxed."

"Okay," she dragged the word out, expressing her confusion in the word, but did what he asked. She took off her shoes, her jeans and laid herself back on her bed. "I'm laid back, relaxing."

"Good," he said in a tone that she has never heard from her friend. She liked it. "Now, what are you wearing?" He asked, his voice maintain that sexy tone that had her tingling all the way to her core.

"Um... My shirt... ah" she trailed off unsure if she should tell him her bra and panties, also.

"Mmmm..." he moaned. Did he just actually moan? "Is that all?" He drawled.

"Er... ah... um... no." she stammered. At a loss for words.

"Go on." He prompted her.

She began the short list. "Um... My top, bra, and my panties."

"That's all?" Curiosity spiking that unbelievably sexy, masculine voice.

"Uh, yeah," She managed to squeak out. She still could not believe he was talking to her like this.

"Take your shirt and your bra off; leave your panties on." Adding, "Now describe them to me."

"What?"

"Tell me what your panties look like."

As she went into the description of what her panties looked like, which they were black lace thongs, with a pale pink bow on the back, she couldn't believe she was telling him this. But for some reason she found herself complying, even though he could not see what she was doing.

He couldn't believe he was doing this with her. Oh, the countless time he'd thought of a moment with her like this. Although, what he had in mind involved him looking her in the face; no phone involved. But he'd take what he could get. As he heard her shuffling about, he know she was doing what he asked her to and it made his cock twitch that she was going along with his demands.

"Okay. Now what?" she asked becoming wet and breathless.

"Where is your hand?"

"Holding the phone."

"The other hand, where is it?

"Uh... Just draped across my belly."

"Move it lower and rub yourself on the outside of your panties."

When she began to rub herself a moan escaped her lips. He heard the moan and nearly came; it was such a sexy sound. One he'd never heard come from her. Feminine and hot, he never knew a woman's voice could sound so beautifully erotic.

"So, what are you doing?" she asks him.

"Excuse me?"

"Well, if I am doing this, mmmmmm.... What are you.... Ahh... Doing?"

"I am telling you what to do to make you forget and take you to a place where everything good exists." He tells her.

"But I want you to be doing this with me." She confesses. "I don't want to do this alone." Did she just say that? She couldn't believe it.

"You don't worry about that, right now is about you." "Now, take off your panties." His voice is so low now, he is practically whispering to her. She shuffles around and takes the panties off. "Okay."

"Now, close your eyes and imagine my tongue on your clit. Licking, suckling, nibbling. I look up and you pinch your nipples, gently rolling them between your thumb and forefinger. Going back, I add a finger in rhythm with my tongue still on your clit." More moaning from her; she was actually getting into it. Good.

"I move myself up your body hooking one arm under your leg and thrusting my cock deep into you."

She still couldn't fathom that this was really happening and she was enjoying it. He made her moanb without even touching her, much less be in the same room. What would it be like to be with him physically? Not able to stand it any linger she reaches down with her free hand and begins to massage her already swollen and throbbing clit.

"Oh, Johnnie, oh yes!" She exclaims as his talking and her rubbing has her lost in the moment she forgets what is going on. Forgets she is on the phone with Johnnie.

"What?" Not sure if he heard her right or if it was in his head.

"Johnnie, I'm close, please, don't stop." She tells him. "Keep talking."

So he does. "Then, we change positions." He continues, "I grab you by your hips and flip you over onto your stomach and take you from behind. You arch your back in a way that makes me go deeper. You're getting close again, I can feel it and we come together.

"I can't stand it anymore." She confesses, "You need to come over. Now."

"Um...."

"Please?"

"Alright, I'm on my way."

Oh, no. What did she just do? She just had phone sex with her friend, who is now on his way over. Jumping up off the bed she runs to the bathroom and gets in the shower. She washes her body, does a quick but thorough shave.

Turning off the water and grabbing a towel and drying off. Then, taking the clack hair tie out of her hair and letting it fall loose, she grabs her brush and smooth's the dark brunette tendrils down. After throwing on some makeup and jeans and a top, she puts on lotion, perfume and deodorant. As she is making her way to her living room there's a knock on the front door.

She takes a deep breath, checks her hair in the mirror hanging on the wall. She looks through the peephole in the door. Oh, damn, he looked good. He had on a charcoal gray, long sleeve button down shirt and dark denim jeans. His multi-blonde, brown hair was smooth and hanging sown with no part, just hanging there framing his face and making his blue eyes stand out, almost glowing.

Opening the door she lets him in.

"Hi." She greets him timidly.

"Hey." He says back.