Phoner

Story Info
Being watched by a stranger leads to intense phone sex.
2k words
4.55
28.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aichiyu
aichiyu
106 Followers

Last night I had an intense sexual episode with my boyfriend even though he's many miles away, but he doesn't know it also involved another man. I'm working a long way from home and I've been here for over two months. I talk to my boyfriend back home every day, but sometimes that only makes me more horny. Here, a whole group of us are living collectively and there are cute guys everywhere. They are doing a lot of the physical labor, and it's warm, so at night they often have their shirts off. Some of them hit on me; often I feel their eyes on me. I don't think I'm anything special but I'm tall and slender and I know I have a nice figure. They especially seem to notice me when I wear tank tops and tight jeans, but you know guys-- they are always looking.

One problem is we share just one shower here, so I often see them coming and going wrapped in a towel. I try not to look, but when I was passing by a tent recently when a really cute guy had just got back from his shower. He dropped his towel and was standing sideways to me inside his tent. I don't know if he saw me look or not, and I quickly glanced away, but his little round ass and large limp dick definitely made an impression on me. I'd kind of like that to happen again sometime. I like men's bodies, and especially I like their penises. It is fun to touch them and make them get hard, and even more fun to suck them and give them hand jobs. Lately I've been fantasizing about that. Having a whole group of these guys line up at my tent and working them off one by one.

It gets me off, as I lie in my tent alone night after night, touching myself. Although I consider myself officially "closed for business" I have to admit these close quarters are getting to me. I smell the men, they brush past me, or touch me, they joke or flirt with me. I do my best to stay aloof but sometimes I find my eyes following them as they walk away, or even at the front of their pants, too. I'm no angel, and a girl gets horny in a place like this.

My boyfriend is older and he knows all about this kind of stuff. He had affairs when he traveled before he met me, and he's told me about them. One time, overseas, he banged his translator night after night. She screamed loudly during sex, he said, so everyone else in their party knew what was up. (The hotel walls were like paper, he said.) Another time, he had sex with a stranger after meeting her on a beach.

I don't mind his stories, because they were well before my time with him, and I know he stays true to me, or at least I'm pretty sure he does. But they do contribute to my tendency to daydream and imagine similar things that might happen to me.

So, back to last night. Being as we have to be apart so long, my boyfriend has started complaining that he is horny and wants to have some sort of sex with me. Yesterday he said he might start writing erotic stories, as one form of outlet for his frustration. I got intrigued and asked to see them. With all of this on my mind, once night rolled around, I felt really restless. As I came back from my shower, I noticed several guys eying me, and I realized my skimpy T-shirt and boxer shorts didn't really offer much in the way of my normal modesty. Somebody whistled, I blushed, but kept going to my tent.

I knew they could see my taut nipples pushing against the damp T-shirt, and that my long legs were still damp also, so probably my buttocks were pretty clearly outlined for their view as well. My towel was wrapped around my wet hair.

At my tent, I altered my normal habits a bit. This time I left the door ajar – usually I zip it up tight. Then I started drying my hair, listening carefully to gauge whether anyone might be walking nearby.

I should describe the scene here a bit. The tents are arranged around a large area in a semi-circle, very close together. There are barriers and walls and various obstructions, so you actually have a bit of privacy – you can only see a few of the tents at a time.

As I was drying my hair I heard steps outside. Not daring to look, I just kept drying. They stopped and I sensed that someone might be looking in at me. I don't know why, but I suddenly felt very excited at this thought. I was shaking a bit. I felt myself doing something that shocks me now. I stripped my T-shirt right over my head, and turned my body sideways, shaking my breasts free. I didn't know whether my silent watcher could see them clearly or not, but I pretended to be drying them very carefully, first one tit then the other.

I really was getting excited by my display.

But then I could hear some other people approaching and I think whoever had been watching me probably slipped away. I turned into a corner of my tent while a couple passed, then stepped back into the middle and waited. I felt I could hear my heart beating and my mouth felt dry. I didn't really hear anything but I could sense he was back, my secret watcher. Out of the corner of my eye, I sort of saw him or his shadow but I didn't want to know who he was, that might wreck it.

I felt my fingers slip into the elastic of my boxers and start to pull them down. I turned away from him and slipped them down over my hips. I let them fall to the floor of the tent and just stood there, fidgeting with my hair. Now he could see my naked bottom, one of my best features, according to my boyfriend, and I know it is pretty cute. I imagined what this display must be like for this unknown man, one of my colleagues, but which one?

Next I faced a dilemma. I solved it by turning around and walking across my small tent. Really, it was three steps, but it was enough for him to see my shaven pussy and my whole front. I have nice legs and nice breasts and I know I look great from this angle, too.

As I felt his eyes still on me, I bent over to pick up my PJs. After all, I had to pretend I didn't know he was there, so I had to keep acting like everything was normal, even though what I really wanted to do was to start stroking my hot, swollen pussy lips, since they were already dripping with excitement.

The idea that a strange man, or maybe a familiar man, I didn't know which, was watching me naked really was turning me on. I fiddled with my PJs, before pulling them on. I decided this couldn't keep going, because sooner or later more people would come by and my watcher would get caught – not the outcome I wanted.

I have to say here I had no desire to get fucked by this man, whoever he was, none at all. I just wanted him to see me, desire me, and get turned on by me. Then I wanted to work myself off in another way.

So, once I was dressed, and I sensed that he had moved away somewhere, I zipped up my tent and lay down on my bed. I thought I heard the zipper of the tent next to me soon afterward and I couldn't help wondering whether my witness was my neighbor as well. Who knows.

I had my computer in my tent, and since there is wireless in here, I emailed my man to say good-night. He told me he was working on an erotic story that very night. I was so worked up I asked him to send it to me, so he did. It was about a couple having phone sex. I demanded that we do it ourselves, this very night.

I think I caught him off-guard. But he readily agreed. In fact, he was having a dinner party back home, but he excused himself from his guests, and went downstairs in the backyard to call me. I already had my cellphone on "vibrate" and it was between my legs, against my pussy.

I was extremely hot, as you can imagine. I love it when my boyfriend touches me and he often speaks to me in a low voice while he is doing it, asking me what I like and how it makes me feel. On this night, given what I had just been through, I was sopping and ready to try and get to orgasm over the phone.

When the phone started vibrated I almost jumped off my bed. I grabbed it and whispered, "hello," and then he started talking.

"Pull up your shirt."

I did as I was told.

"Touch your breasts. Feel my hands on them, cup them, stroke them, feel them every way. Twist your nipples, pinch them, now draw your palms every so slowly over them, baby."

All of this sounded so sexy I was twisting around and, I am afraid, moaning out loud a bit, even though my neighbor was close by and I tried to keep quiet. My boyfriend didn't know how badly I had been behaving, so he had no idea why I was suddenly in such a horny mood.

Next he told me to lift up my bottom and slide down my PJ pants. I did as he instructed. Of course the night air felt wonderful again on my naked body, which was by now coated in a layer of sweat. As I obeyed him, I heard a rustling from the tent next door. He kept talking in a low voice. "You look so beautiful, baby, you look so delicious. Now spread your legs wide (I did so) and imagine me looking at your pink pussy, all wet and open and waiting for me to enter you. I want to kiss you and suck you. Imagine my lips, my tongue..."

By now, I was really rubbing myself and making all kind of noise. I whispered responses to his every question or command, but I could hear someone breathing next door and it scared me. It also excited me big-time.

He kept talking, I kept rubbing, and we went on and on. Finally he told me it was okay to moan out loud and I did. I just gave in to the excitement. I came soon afterward.

I told him we better hang up, so he did, and then I lay there quietly, trying to recover some dignity and sense of composure after what had just happened. I've never done anything like this before and truthfully it embarrasses me a lot.

The biggest problem is that the rustling in the next tent didn't stop for a while. I could be wrong but it sounded like a man rubbing himself and then I heard some grunting, probably as he came. I imagined it was my secret watcher (I really don't know) and I also imagined his sweet cum spraying all over his stomach and legs, and this immediately provoked another wave of tightening deep inside my pussy.

The next morning I kept my head down and returned to my daily tasks. I still don't know who watched me. I don't even know for sure who my neighbor is. It probably sounds strange but the situation here is somewhat chaotic, and I try to keep to myself. In my dreams each night I see that lovely man naked as I glimpsed him in his tent, and I see myself naked in my secret watcher's eyes. I imagine my boyfriend touching me. I think I am being driven crazy by lust.

Who knows what will happen next. Shall I write more?

aichiyu
aichiyu
106 Followers