Photo Explorations: Cosplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

I made short work of the attempt. Of course the super-powered heroine would attempt to get rid of the source of her weakness. It only made sense that the villain of the piece would prevent it. I tied her other hand and took a single step back to review my handiwork.

Vanessa, in all her healthy beauty, lay face-down across the bed. Her wavy chocolate hair sprawled haphazardly over her body, down to the crack of her butt. It slithered as she tossed her head back and forth. The pose prevented any good look at her full breasts but the way her arms were spread taut allowed a glimpse of the side of the mounds pressed beneath her. Instinct drove her to test the bindings.

The sight inspired fresh excitement in me. I wanted her so badly in that moment that it was all I could do to slowly circle the bed. I needed to throw off my pants, kneel behind her and bury myself inside her. I could already see the glistening of fresh moisture where I most desired to be, and I was only halfway around the bed!

Instead, I had to remember what had brought us here. Yes, she had accepted being tied down, it had fueled her lust already, but I had to remember what had caused it to happen. I had to think back a few decades and merge classic gloating with something that would only appear in the raunchiest pages of a skin mag.

"If only all of those you have sent to prison could see you now, Prism." I sneered. Her head swung around to glare with defiance belied only by the glitter of excitement in her eyes. "Or should I say,Samantha?" Vanessa's mouth opened and closed. I knew I'd remembered the name right by the fact that she didn't counter-gloat.

"But maybe I need not worry about what they would think. I'm charitable. After I've had some fun, who's to say I can't allow them to revisit their humiliations on you? I might even have to break them out, just so you don't get lonely waiting for them to get clear on parole."

"You wouldn't!" She gasped.

"Iwould!" I retorted and stuck my hand between her legs. God! I was soaked in an instant! My hand almost slid inside of her, despite my intentions. I managed to merely reach down and pinch her clit lightly. She squeaked and tried to shift her hips away but her legs were almost split wide and left too little room to move. To add to her torment, I rolled the little bud between my fingers and was rewarded with a whimpered moan that was anything but fake.

I knew I had to jump in soon or else I wouldn't be able to make it last. Her inability to resist, or even express, her pleasure was as incredible a turn-on for me as it was for her. The human body bleeds off the energy built up during sex in a hundred little ways but bound as tightly as she was, about the only one still afforded to her was the ability to vocalize. And even that never seemed enough.

I pulled my hand away and put it on the pillowy smoothness of her ass. My free hand had been busy and now all that remained of my clothing was my shirt. When my second hand planted on her, she groaned with need.

I sensed, more than saw, the moment of panic burn through Vanessa when I intentionally prodded the tip of my very hard erection against the wrong hole. It was nothing more than a quick reminder that she reallywas helpless. I knew it would send a fresh surge of adrenalin through her and heighten her experience. Neither of us were ready for that step. She was unused to anal and I was big enough that it would have hurt me as well as her. As I said, I'm not into either of the pain things.

All at once, she deflated as my tip slid lower to press against the mounds that feebly tried to protect her core. When I moved to push her quivering muscles apart, I realized she was even more excited by the situation than I was. The little bit of force I used slid me right across her drenched flesh and buried me inside so deep her bones dug into me even through her padded flesh.

The thing about doggy-style (for the handful out there who've never tried it) is that it allows the guy to go deeper than missionary, or even cowgirl. While that can be counted among the blessings of the position, it can also be a bit of a curse. I'm a bit bigger than average, a fact that Vanessa's used to tempt the other members of my would-be-harem into trying me on for size but it also means I can hit a bittoo deep.

"Ow!OhGOD! You'll never...get...away...with...this...OWOhhhhhhhhhhhGOD!"

The gasps which interrupted her threats were timed with each of my thrusts. I noted the complete lack of safe word and continued. I knew she wasn't afraid to use it for a little pain, since she'd once stopped me when we'd been in a desperate hurry and we tried simply shifting her panties aside. When they began to dig into her supple skin, she'd had to call a halt to remove them, if not the skirt which hid us from the rest of the nightclub (another story for another time).

Vanessa's body began to buck as she tugged against the restraints. Her fingers clawed futilely at the coarse soft material of the towels. Hair that normally fell to the small of her back sprayed over the entire bed as her head whipped back and forth, the only movement permitted her stretched form.

Her body shoved back against me with each pounding thrust. Our bodies recoiled from the mattress and added to the force behind my rhythm. I drilled deeper into her. Her screams sent fresh blood to my cock which only pushed her wider open, sent me farther still. I couldn't tell if her muscles pushed and clutched to draw me farther in or expel me but it made no difference.

Sensation overwhelmed me. My fingers clutched at the soft flesh of her hips as I threw my weight forward. I held her steady as the hot seed shot out of me. I pulled her body more firmly against my own and held her while my lust emptied inside her.

I nearly collapsed. My grip on her was all that continued to hold me upright. The grip she had on me kept me firmly sheathed. I tried to pull out, only to have her grasping depths drag a fresh aftershock from me. Her body responded with one of her own. Her grip tightened and sent us into a downward spiral that instantly revived my softening flesh.

Even before my breath had evened out, fresh demands issued from my groin. It usually took quite a bit of active effort on the part of a partner for me to be able to go again within half an hour. Effort accompanied by a good deal of sucking and licking. Now, my dick wanted to continue with nothing more than the strong strokes of her pussy! A grin spread across my face as I obliged the demands of my body.

"ohgodnopleasenoohgodohGodOHGOD!"

Vanessa never really had a chance to come down from the first climax when I began to thrust into her once more. Her entire body seized, held spread open by the bindings. Her head flew back and a scream erupted forth that could have been heard for miles. Once released, she collapsed into bonelessness and could issue nothing more than whimpers each time I pounded myself into her.

Her ultimate surrender was too much. Even her core seemed to exhausted to grip me. Bone practically grated against bone when my hips crashed into her ass. The added pressure on the base of my lust stole my senses once more and fresh cum poured in to fill her.

This time I did collapse. In moments, my limp form slipped free of her control. We lay, side-by-side, equally immobile. Not entirely for different reasons either. She might have been bound, but neither of us had the strength to catch our breath, much less move.

After a few minutes, her head rolled lazily around to look at me. "You'll...never...get...away...with...this..."

Laughter bubbled up within me. If it sounded a bit diabolical, that worked for us. After all, if she wasn't ready to call it a night yet then neither was I. I glanced around the room for a moment. While I didn't have much experience with bondage, nothing screamed appropriate paraphernalia. Maybe I would have to make a trip to a sex shop before the next time we had a session. I could bury it in the bottom of my bag so that the regular models never saw. Besides, Vanessa wasn't the only one likely to appreciate the effort.

But those were thoughts for the future. At the moment, I was soft and spent and had an insatiable young woman tied up before me.

I slowly climbed fully onto the bed. She watched carefully, with the little strength she could muster. I had a feeling, by the end of the night, I wasn't going to be in any shape to go back home.

"Not only have I gotten away with it, but there's more in store for you, my precious little Prism." I took my flaccid form in hand and guided it towards her mouth. It was going to take quite a bit of work to get me back into fighting form but that was okay.

She wasn't going anywhere for a while.

Copyright, November 2011 by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12