Photo Explorations: The Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about as soft a way as I could think of to say those kinds of pictures were porn rather than art. Not that I have anything against porn. It serves a number of very valid purposes in society. It was not, however, what I preferred to shoot.

Fortunately, she seemed to understand my little verbal wordplay. "How do I know what's too far then?"

I thought about it for a few moments. I'd never tried to really explain the difference before, even in my own mind. "Think about it this way. It's a difference between inviting someone to you and saying 'all right, I'm here, let's get this over with'."

Her eyes widened in horror. The first hints of tears formed at the corner of her eyes and I was sure I'd pushed her too far, somehow. Maybe she thought I'd all but called her a slut? Fortunately, I turned out to be a hundred-and-eighty degrees wrong.

"I...I don't know how." Her voice was almost so soft I could barely hear it. Her head dropped forward and she could no longer meet my eyes. At least her knees had closed. Her hand remained stuck where it had been and that sniveling, evil, thought popped into my brain that I'd love to take its place!

It would have been so much easier if I could gently guide her body into a more seductive pose. It was a thought that continued to pop into my mind over and over for the next half hour. I carefully talked her through a handful of the more discreet poses I could think of. I figured it was best not to toe the line too closely and confuse her once more.

"Is that why you didn't want me naked?" Vanessa asked over her shoulder a while later.

Slowly, she'd relaxed through the shoot. Shortly before, I'd had to change the position of the lighting and she'd rolled over onto her stomach, he feet crossed playfully in the air, while she pulled out a book and began to read. I liked the pose enough to ask her to hold it for some shots. It helped that she hadn't noticed that the baby-doll had ridden up offering a tantalizing glimpse of her cute round butt.

"What?" I asked, slightly dumbfounded by the non sequitur. Maybe my brain had slowed by the sheer amount of blood that had gone somewhere else in my body. I had already realized that I would have to keep the session to an hour or less in order to escape the risk of pryapism!

"Before we started." She answered. Her soft voice matched the innocence of her pose and threatened to drive me nuts. "You looked shocked when I started to take off my clothes. Don't you think nudes can be sexy as well?"

"Of course they can! It's just a bit harder." I instantly replied. I know I blushed slightly as the appropriateness of the last word sank in. "I just figured we'd start slow. Once I knew you were more comfortable, we could move on if that's what you wanted."

Vanessa nodded. An enigmatic smile played across her face but I barely noticed. Shamefully, it had become very difficult for me to look at her face once again. She'd rolled onto her side as we talked which provided me an unobstructed view of the delicate juncture of her legs, perfectly emphasized by the pink lace of her thong.

My hand instinctively clenched and caused the shutter to click a couple of times without a thought to focus. The sound startled me out of my daze and I quickly pocketed the remote. I grabbed my secondary camera and moved closer for some shots. It was easier to distance myself when focused through the lens than looking at the live subject.

A giggle escaped Vanessa as she rolled onto her back and played to the camera. Her luxurious wavy brown hair fanned out across the bed and surrounded her head like an angelic halo. I snapped a few more shots and she rolled back onto her stomach to look playfully up at the camera.

I don't know how I missed it. My eyes were glued to the digital screen, so it was easy not to have seen what she was up to. It was the feel that I should have caught, maybe even the sound. One moment I was smiling back down at her seemingly innocent fun and the next I flattened my back against the wall, my pants unzipped and her hand cupping my balls beneath the erection which pointed accusingly at her. Only my boxers remained to obscure my total humiliation.

"What...?" I managed to gasp. I barely managed to avoid deepening my embarrassment through force of will. Otherwise, I would have exploded all over her hand. I know, the boxers were still there but every guy probably knows that it leaks through fabric pretty quickly.

Her hand began to massage and only deep breaths and total concentration kept me safe. Meanwhile, she plucked the camera out of my other hand. As soon as it was safe on the end table, she tugged at my cargo pants until they fell to a pool around my ankles.

When she leaned forward and kissed the edge of my pointing erection, I lost the battle. My body, now fairly well visible, turned beat red in my embarrassment. Aside from a few wet dreams, that had never happened to me before. Fortunately, it startled her enough that her hand froze mid-grope. Unfortunately, she giggled like a girl at the response to her attention. The coy smile she offered up at me was anything but immature.

She leaned forward and licked the damp spot on my boxers. My muscles seized in fresh delight as she carefully used her tongue to clean herself of the come that had seeped through the fabric. Breath came raggedly and my mind refused to function.

Vanessa uncoiled herself from the bed. Every hint of the innocence that had so maddened me during the photo session vanished. Her actions held the lithe grace of a great cat as she unfolded her body to press against mine. As if suddenly remembered, her hand began to massage once more, this time shifting to include the shaft which had softened despite her continued attention.

"I wanted to have a sexy shoot with you." She whispered, her lips just inches beneath my own as she craned her neck to look up at me. "I know I'm expected to sleep with a photographer after one. It's only fair since I've turned them on. I just blow them, though. With you, I thought I'd go further."

I wanted to object that it wasn't fair. It wasn't the responsibility of a model to relieve the photographer's sexual tension. That's what the first rule was all about! Besides, most models got paid, at least some, for their time. To expect sex afterwards would turn them into little more than prostitutes! Unfortunately, I could barely managed to breath, much less speak.

"At first, I thought you might not be interested, when you didn't want me to get naked. Then, I saw your hard-on, even though you tried to hide it. That only made me want it more. You're nice, and easy to work with and you go out of your way to make me feel comfortable. Your discretion proved you were just trying to maintain that professional separation."

I barely managed to nod. Her continued ministrations kept the haze of lust thick in my mind and stole my ability to do anything. The warmth of her breasts, pressed against my stomach, heated my blood. The slight wiggle of her hips drove me mad. It only got worse, a moment later, when I saw her thong slip down her legs and I realized what the action had been for.

Beneath her hand, my desire began to pulse with new life.

"I can't tell you how much I want you right now." She whispered before she rolled her hips, lifted me against her and pressed her naked flesh to surround the semi-hard length in her hand. When she backed up a step, I followed like a Voodoo zombie at my master's command. We took another step and we stood against the side of the bed.

Vanessa finally released her control over me, both literally and figuratively, and sat back on the bed. Her legs splayed slightly so that her knees pressed against the side of both of mine. I stared down at the pose and while I still couldn't think it said anything other than "come and get me", I suddenly found it didn't matter. On paper or a screen, it didn't mean anything to me. With live flesh laid bare, not to mention shaved smooth, before me it was a demand I could not resist.

I don't remember pulling off my shirt. I don't know how I managed to kick off my shoes or pants without untying them first. I vividly remember that I was almost fully hard, again, when I yanked my boxers down. Appropriately, the slightly sagging form still pointed directly at the source of its torment.

I loomed over her. I couldn't help that fact, given the drastic difference in size between us. I'm six-feet tall and overweight and, while she's not what most people would call thin, she's more than half-a-foot shorter than I am and petite. She scooted back so that her entire body lay on the bed and I crawled on after her. When I crawled on hands and knees to hover over her, the effect was even more pronounced. Her body shuddered from the realization and I could actually see her nipples harden.

I didn't particularly want to think about what that said about her. Especially right at that moment. She'd allowed herself to be used by other photographers and she'd set up the whole night with the expectation that I would do the same. It was only when she'd realized my reluctance that she'd taken the extra step to ensure it.

A simple shift of my weight freed up one hand. My skin seemed especially rough as it glided across the smooth perfection of her flesh. (Where had that delicate baby-doll gone, anyway?) Her eyes drifted closed when my hand slid lower. I began to press against her even before I dipped between her legs and was rewarded with a gasp.

My body showed how much I appreciated that gasp. Only minutes after I'd already exploded and I was now completely hard! I've always responded better to gasps than moans. After all, it's harder to fake the former convincingly, especially to someone new.

With no more fanfare, my middle finger slipped between her legs. Her whole body shuddered when I pressed down against the soft button that was her clit. Rather than play, I chose to explore further. A moment later my finger drove inside her while the ball of my palm worked rough circles against her clit.

Vanessa's back arched in pleasure. Her hands flew up, away from the fresh sensation, and one gripped the wrist supporting my weight while the other clutched fruitlessly at the sheets. Her legs, only loosely parted, tried to shut instinctively to trap the pleasurable torment but I'd shifted my own feet to help hold her down and open. Her mouth dropped open and a squeaked moan escaped.

My finger glided easily in and out. When I reached for her, she'd been slightly moist with anticipation. In moments, my finger was drenched. It spread so quickly that my palm gained much needed lubrication. I pressed harder, circled faster and delved deeper. From the way the grip tightened on my arm, the almost constant stream of moans she produced were completely legitimate.

Despite my earlier failure to hold out, I could already feel desire and need burning through my body. In particular, the pressure had already begun to build inside my balls. She'd orgasm before I would but I wouldn't be too far behind, even though I currently did nothing more than finger her. With regret, I pulled my hand free in order to support myself to change positions.

One leg was all it took for her body to respond. Of course, with my hands just above her shoulders, she had nowhere to go when my knee pressed where my hand had been only moments before. She tried to slide up, in order to accommodate my body, only to discover she was trapped. And concern she might have had over the fact vanished before it could form when I wiggled my leg slightly and drove her deeper into her passion.

The pattern was repeated when I shifted my other leg between hers. She groaned a shook. I could feel her body's confused attempts to accommodate me only to be foiled by my novel ways to inflict new pleasure. I don't think she even realized when my hips rolled easily beneath hers and lifted her butt off the mattress.

There was no question Vanessa knew the moment my tip pressed into her hot, soaking, folds. She froze in anticipation. After I failed to progress in a few seconds, her legs, previously boneless and lifted nearly to my ribs, snapped shut around me. I timed my first thrust to the same time her legs tensed to pull me in.

Even with all of the moisture she'd produced, I felt her body only reluctantly let me through. The combination of her impatience and my unexpected assistance thrust me deep. Her body parted as my unanticipated width buried itself to the hilt. There was more than a hint of pain in the scream that erupted from her but it was more than overshadowed by the sounds of ecstasy.

Her legs loosened only slightly and I pulled most of the way out. I wasn't surprised in the least when they jerked tight again. I obliged by burying myself in her. In and out, hard and deep, we developed a quick rhythm. Each thrust continued to push open her body, as if she couldn't adjust to my size.

Vanessa's muscles gripped and tugged at me. Her body shook constantly and soon only her crossed ankles kept her legs locked around my body. She screamed so loudly I was certain she'd be heard floors away. I half-expected security to pound on the door in time with the way my body pounded mercilessly into her.

Protection never dawned on me. She was too long lost in orgasm to complain and I couldn't think through the animal need to sink my seed as deep inside of her as I could. When I exploded, not long after her own climax, I somehow managed to push deeper still and hold myself there. The fresh expansion pushed her farther over the edge and her body deflated all at once, even more unable to accommodate me.

Spent for the second time in mere minutes, my own body collapsed as well. I'd try to hold my weight when I'm on top of a woman but my muscles simply wouldn't respond. Fortunately, her only response was a slight shift of her head so she could breath better.

"Fuck!" Vanessa gasped after a minute had passed and a little of our strength had returned. I carefully rolled off of her and flopped to my back beside her. It was possible that the sheer length of time since my last hook-up colored my opinion but I couldn't agree with her simple pronouncement more.

My head tossed bonelessly over to look at the young woman who'd seduced me. Sweat glistened off of her supple flesh. The slightest trace of white trailed across her hip from when I'd dragged my body off of hers. Doubtless, there was more in a pool between her perfectly ripe legs. A disturbing part of my mind wanted to see more of my seed splattered across her body, captured forever on film.

An actual giggle bubbled up from within me. Not a manly chuckle, or even a teenaged laugh but a veritable giggle. She offered me a dazed, thoroughly satisfied, grin when her head flopped over to glance at the sound. I interpreted it to ask my thoughts and explained what had caused my mirth.

"I don't think your in any state to get to those nudes tonight."

Something playful and devious glinted in her eyes as she responded. "I don't know. Didn't you mention something about shooting me in the shower?"

Copyright, November 2011 by Deathlynx

12