Photo Finish

Story Info
Sisters settle old feud after Christmas party.
6.8k words
3.87
58.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kronan
kronan
6 Followers

Caution: this story contains violence and non-consensual sex acts. Please do not continue if you think that this would be offensive.

* * * * *

It was nearing Christmas. The cold Chicago air kept people moving fast. This was one of the busiest times of the year for the photo studio, there were pictures with Santa and family portraits that had to be done for customers to give as presents. Everyone was stressing out. This was a family run business. The owners were husband and wife, and they were in their 60's. Their three children were involved in the business. The son Tom headed the photographers, 33, who had two others work with him in the studio.

There were the downstairs crew, six total, run by their older daughter, Jenny, who was 35, 5-6" 130 lbs with long bleached blond hair, and a bust size of 36D, generally considered very attractive and single and dated a lot. She was in charge of producing and packaging the product. The upstairs crew, five total, actually dealt with the customers, took the orders and handled the money. The younger daughter, Lisa, who was 31, 5-5" and a full-figured 180 lbs, ran it. She was very heavy in the chest, 42EE and thick in the body, her legs were actually somewhat trim. She had natural dark blonde hair that was short, cut to accent her cute face. She was considered pleasant to deal with, dated occasionally and also single. To look at these women together, you would never know that they were related. Jenny was loud, energetic but kept behind the scenes, in the basement while Lisa was reserved, quiet and always put the customer first.

This year there were an above average amount of errors in delivering the orders. Jenny was constantly blaming the upstairs crew, while the truth be known, the downstairs crew were actually at fault; This did not soothe the wrath that the customers laid down on Lisa and her crew, who had to bend over backwards to keep them happy. They were catching it from both ends.

The owners sensing a problem with their workers, decided that on the last day of work before Christmas shut down they would have an after hours holiday dinner at the studio. There was quite a lot of tension between the two floors and this might smooth over some of the problems, and let everyone relax a bit.

The caterer began to set up the dinner spread at 4:30. The last customer left at 5:15 but by 6:00 all of the workers hastily ate, and dispersed early giving excuses of last minute shopping, tree trimming and any other handy holiday catch phrase. Some hadn't even eaten. Everyone just wanted to get away from each other. That left the family alone in the building, with quite a bit of food and drink left. The caterer wasn't coming back to pick up the spread until 8:00. The owners/parents seeing their failure, asked their children to stay and wait while they left. They were aware of Jenny's failures with the basement crew and didn't know how to handle her. Tom was never one for clean up and left shortly after them.

Jenny and Lisa were the only ones left. Jenny decided that her time was too valuable to stay. She directed Lisa to wait around saying "Since you and your people seemed to screw everything up this year, you stay and wait, I am going to Jim's party early, that is the least that you could do to make me feel better about this season."

Lisa couldn't believe what she was hearing, clearly she had enough of the loud- mouthed bitch. "Just a minute Miss Perfect! You and your clan in the basement are at fault for most of the trouble," Yelled Lisa as she enumerated her mistakes. This was totally uncharacteristic of her, but this was the straw to break the camel's back.

Jenny was taken aback at this outburst. "Just who do you think that you are talking to? Don't you ever speak to me like that again!" She then walked over and slapped the younger sister in the face, turned and walked away towards her coat and the rear exit.

Lisa more reacting than thinking turned around and pushed Jenny hard from behind, causing her to fall forward on he hands and knees, then said " That's it, I am not taking any more of your shit! For years you antagonized me, for years you blame me for your screw-ups. I am done with that. You stay here and wait, Jim, or whoever is your latest lay, isn't expecting you until 9, I just need to get away from you." And she stood there waiting for Jenny's response, hands on hips.

Jenny had never seen her sister act this way. "Damn her, I'll show her a thing or two about respect" Jenny thought. She stood up kicked off her spike heeled shoes and said "Fuck you tubby!, I will teach you to push me." And with that she charged the bigger woman. Lisa, realizing now that the disagreement was going to a different level than any before, kicked her shoes off to meet the charge. Lisa was wearing a below knee length red skirt and a red and green turtle neck sweater with white pantyhose. She was the picture of Christmas colors. Jenny, was dressed more to seduce, and tonight it was Jim her latest boyfriend. She was wearing a short black skirt that landed mid thigh, a black see-through blouse with a gold and black vest covering her lacy black bra along with black thigh highs. She had her mid back length blonde hair done up the night before, and it was now piled high on her head in a series of large curls.

As they met Jenny quickly shot her left hand to the larger woman's stomach, and as Lisa went to cover herself there, Jenny followed that with a right hook to her jaw. Jenny by far was the quicker of the two and was experienced in fighting, she dusted a few bitches in her life while night clubbing.

Lisa's head snapped backwards, leading the way for her body, which was falling backwards, and she hit one of the food tables with a tremendous crash. It was the salad table, which buckled under the sudden overload. Lisa was now lying on top of the tossed salad, with the dressing now flowing out onto the floor and away from her and narrowly missing a bowl of Jell-O that slid off the broken table and to the side. The table was broken in two as she hit it dead center. Lisa lay there stunned. Jenny walked up to her looked down at her and screamed " Get up, come on, I'll knock you into tomorrow......don't ever touch me again." Lisa just lay there trying to figure out what to do next.

Just then the employee entrance door opened and in walked Sarah, one of the upstairs co-workers of the now sprawled Lisa. Sarah screamed and ran over to the site saying "What Happened!" Sarah was about 5-2 and a trim 105 lbs. She was about a 32A cup and was very athletic, She played several high school sports, and was still active in soccer and softball on club teams in the City. She wore her brunette hair very short, almost buzz cut on the sides, and a little longer on top. She was dressed in a fashionable gray pants suit with a red blouse. She was cute, 22 years old and engaged. Jenny warned " Stay out of this, after all you are partly at fault because you idiots upstairs can't keep anything straight, I am putting the lovely Lisa in her place." And with that Jenny reached over to the appetizer table, undisturbed by the collision, and grabbed the vegetable tray and turned it over and dumped it on Lisa. Jenny laughed and said "Tubby, eat your way out of that, between the salad and veggies you might just lose some weight and look a little better and maybe do a better job. You wait for the caterer to come back." And with that she turned to leave. Lisa was shocked and more upset by the fact that the thinner Jenny was making fun of her weight again rather than the physical confrontation.

However, Jenny, in her stocking feet, stepped into some of the creamy Italian dressing that spilled out behind her, as she turned to leave. She slipped and fell backward hitting her head hard on the tiled floor, knocking her senseless. Sarah went over to aid Lisa first, not caring that the blond vixen was actually knocked out. "Lisa, are you all right? What caused all of this, I just came back to get my purse and ........." Sarah

Lisa sat up cutting off her assistant, saying "Nothing, this is just years of rage building between me and Miss Pretty over there. She hit me, I pushed her, next thing I know I am awash in greens." Sarah helped Lisa up and was brushing off some of the salad that stuck to her back, as Lisa stumbled away from the now fallen rival. Jenny was starting to open her eyes and began swearing "Shit.....what happened? Sarah you cunt, what did you do to me? I'll rip both of you apart, I'll teach the both of you a lesson." Jenny was rolling over trying to gather her senses and get up. There was minimal damage to her hair and outfit. Sarah pulled Lisa further away and advised her, "Hey, I will help you clean up and wait for the caterer, but get rid of your sister before It gets out of hand. I didn't touch her, she fell on her own, she sounds like she'll kill me ."

At that point a groggy Jenny stood up and lunged for Sarah, grabbing her and falling with her toward the main course table. They landed together on the floor beneath the table. Being smaller and quicker, Sarah, quickly rolled over, stood up and said " Hey I didn't touch you, you slipped on the mess that you caused. Why don't you just get up and leave?" Jenny shot back "Fuck You.........I said that I am going to teach you a lesson and I will" with that Jenny rolled onto her hands and knees again trying to get up. Just then Lisa reached over and grabbed the Spaghetti tray and dumped it on top of her sister back. Saying " Merry Christmas slut, I will be doing the teaching here" and with that she threw the tray on her sister's back, knocking her face first down on the floor and now ruining her smart looking outfit.

Sarah, realizing that there was no reasoning with the maniac, grabbed the green beans and dumped it on Jenny's expensive holiday hairdo. "Here's a little green to go with the red spaghetti, Merry Christmas too" Jenny was totally shocked by this, and still being groggy from hitting her head again, just lay prone on the floor muttering obscenities, at no one in particular. Lisa now had a sneer and evil glint in her eyes that Sarah had never seen before. Lisa said "That's it! I am going to mess you up bitch, you just went over the line when you called me tubby again, just like you did when we were growing up, always picking on me, well the train stops at this station now." She reached down and grabbed Jenny's legs pulled her away from the table and rolled her over, standing over the prone woman she pulled up her skirt, she knelt down pinning Jenny's arms under her legs, reached out and grabbed some of the spaghetti from the floor and gave Jenny a complete, two hand face washing. Jenny was half hearted struggling and gasping for breathe. Then Lisa sat back on Jenny's stomach and began bronco busting her abdomen, by raising and lowering her ample rear end into Jenny's stomach. Being a lot heavier she was knocking the wind out Jenny. After about six of these, Lisa stood up and looked down on the powerless, gasping foe and said "You look real sexy now, I am sure that John wouldn't take his eyes off you all evening"

Lisa called over to Sarah sarcastically, "Help me primp her up a little, Sarah, John can now see her in a new light this way." With that she reached down and grabbed Jenny's short skirt and pulled, yanking it from side to side until it gave way and ended up in ripped in her hands, Lisa wiped her hands in it and threw it to the side. Sarah reached down, into the mass of food and pulled open the vest, popping the buttons, revealing the clean see-through chest area of the blouse. They were both amazed that none of the food had penetrated the area. Lisa looked around for more food to humiliate her sister with. Sarah stood back and said " Hey if we are going to do this right, I might get a little dirty myself. There is an awful lot of food left, and we should try it on Jenny, don't you think? This could be fun. I am going to slip out of my suit so it doesn't get wrecked while I help you Lisa, You might want to do the same."

Lisa looked down at her sweater, which narrowly escaped ruination, and saw that there was minimal damage to her skirt. She agreed. They both went into the office in the next room and began to strip. Lisa quickly loosened her skirt, stepped out of it. Her white pantyhose were quite stained with spaghetti and probably a complete loss, so she left them on. She then pulled her sweater off revealing her huge 44EE breasts constrained by a huge red bra. Sarah was slipping out of her suit and came to a halt when she looked at the massive chest, she knew that Lisa was top heavy, but these defied description. They were the largest that she had ever seen, and she had seen a lot of naked women in locker rooms throughout the years. After all Sarah only had a 32A breasts, on her slim tomboy torso.

She was in complete awe of her boss. Lisa not used to anyone seeing her undressed called over, "Hurry up before the bitch recovers and we have a war on our hands." Sarah snapped out of it and quickly peeled off her slacks, short coat and then shed her blouse. This left her in only black panty hose as she almost never wore a bra. She didn't need to and she was proud of her small, firm breasts, they fit her body fine and she refused to wear any fake push me ups. Sarah decided to keep her panty hose on because she didn't want to be totally nude in front of her boss and show the fact that she had a very hairy bush, she kept it that way so no one could consider her to be a younger girl because she was so flat chested.

Now it was Lisa's turn to stare. She was surprised at the instant nakedness of her friend and how at ease that she looked being that way. Lisa could not remember ever being that small on top and felt a twang of pity. If only she could give her about six inches of her bust, they would both benefit. She decided, being caught up in the moment, and not wanting to be bested by the younger co-worker, muttered "Oh hell I would hate to ruin the bra" and popped the clasps of her bra and joined Sarah in wearing only panty hose. Lisa was always somewhat ashamed of her oversized breasts. She would always shy away from being seen nude, even in a locker room. Lisa always felt that they were like something out of a National Geographic tribal woman.

Jenny was still on the floor coughing and now in the fetal position, clutching her mid section. The almost nude pair of co-workers approached, one on each side, reached down and yanked on the vest, ripping it off with ease. They attacked the lightweight blouse and virtually shredded it, leaving only the sleeves in tact. This left Jenny clad only in her black lacy push up bra, thigh highs and a pair of bikini briefs. Lisa said "Sarah, she is pretty clean, under her clothes, we better change that, don't you think?"

Sarah, now more relaxed, went over to the dessert table, grabbed the cheese cake, which was virtually untouched, and brought it over and took several slices that were pre-cut and rubbed into Jenny's chest and stomach. The pert 36D's reacted by the nipples stiffening and protruding through the mess and lacy bra. "Hey Lisa, I think that she likes it" Sarah muttered as she went back and brought the bowl of strawberry sauce that was one of the cheesecake toppings.

She continued "this is the perfect topping" and with that poured some of the contents over Jenny's chest. She put the bowl down, grabbed at more cake, Sarah said, "Hey Lisa look at me, I am growing my breasts a little bigger, when I grow up I want to be like you" and with that she took a slice of the cheese cake and smeared it on her own chest concentrating on making them bigger, shaping them to a cone at the very tip of each breast. She then ran her finger over the tip of her nipple and then tasted it, as a good chef would.

"This stuff tastes real good, and it feels great on my chest, its cool and creamy. Do you want to try some Lisa?" Lisa was amazed at the sexual overtones that Sarah was projecting. She walked over to the smaller woman, staring at her chest and said laughing "No thanks I am on a diet." Sarah, also laughing, took another slice of the cake and began to smear it over Lisa's mammoth peaks, saying "I guarantee that this isn't fattening, doesn't it feel good? I think that we are doing Jenny a favor by covering her in this" Lisa had to agree that it was somehow sensual. Her nipples were really stiffening as she absorbed the unique message, and she felt faint warm drops of sexual awakening beginning to gather in of her pussy. Sarah noticing the reaction that her massaging was causing on Lisa's nipples, slowly withdrew her hand and said "Maybe you ought to finish it yourself, but don't you agree, this actually feels quite good?" Lisa countered, "It does have a unique feel about it" as she further rubbed the food on her chest only briefly, just smoothing out the globs that were left.

Meanwhile Jenny was now gathering her wits about her. She could not believe what was happening to her. She looked out from behind a face full of spaghetti, to see the pair doing the destruction, almost nude. She thought "What the fuck is happening here? They must have been closet lesbians, lovers, why are they nude? Why are they covering me and each other in food?." And with that thought, she began to gather her strength for a counter attack.

Lisa wanting to be adventurous and counter the cheesecake that was so boldly spread over her breasts, walked over and brought the bowl of Jell-O to Sarah and pulled open Sarah's panty hose waist band and poured about a third of the green gelatin into Sarah's panty hose. Sarah, mildly shocked, shrieked with delight at the cool food. Wanting to soothe the rising sexual feeling that she was experiencing, she reached down to her own crotch area and rubbed it in from the outside of the panty hose, and further heightened her pleasure. She was definitely getting horny now. Lisa just stared in amazement. It quickly started to melt and ooze through the sheer fabric. Lisa giggled saying "Now I think that we are even, and don't even think about doing that to me." Sarah had no reply, just smiled widely because she was caught up in her rising tide of sexual emotion. But she stopped rubbing it in because she glanced over and say Jenny on the floor. She realized where they were and what they were doing there. Sarah had never touched herself this way in front of another woman before, and now she was beginning to masturbate and even worse she had touched another almost nude woman on her breasts. She didn't know what was happening, but she was enjoying it.

Lisa, confused by her physical reaction and not wanting to take it any further sexually, directed their attention to their common foe and sent the smaller woman to the backside of a table. The pair returned to the main course table and were each grabbing an end of the tub of meatballs in gravy from opposite sides of the table; when Jenny sprung up, pulling the noodles from her face, strawberries and cheesecake flying off her chest, and green beans dripping from her ruined hair, charged her sister, head down into the side of her torso.

"Arrmmppph" was all that Lisa could muster as she took the hit. The tray of food spilled on the floor, causing a large mess. She spun around and landed on her knees in the mess and then slipped and fell chest first on top of the spilled meatballs. Only the oversized tits saved her face and hair from damage. Jenny then turned to Sarah saying "You little dyke bitch, you're done messing with me, I am not one of your kind." She then reached across the table for the smaller woman. Jenny grabbed her arm and pulled her across the tabletop, spilling pads of butter and rolls and a tray of chicken. Sarah crashed down hard on the floor between the meatballs and chicken and several feet away from the fallen Lisa. Jenny rolled the stunned Sarah over. Then Jenny reached over to the nearest item on another table, grabbed several hand-fulls of mashed potatoes, pulled the waistband of the panty hose and smashed them into Sarah's crotch to mix with the residue of Jell-O. Jenny then rubbed it into her pussy from the outside of the panty hose with her feet, causing an indescribable mess and lump in the crotch of the panty hose. However, this mess was a lot more abrasive and was a bit uncomfortable but again her pussy was now being agitated to a new height with the foreign substances rubbed in there. She looked into Sarah's face, and thought that she might be enjoying this just a little too much. Jenny then sat down on the smaller woman's stomach and said "How does this feel you flat chested dyke?........So you and tubby feel that you are going to get the better of me, huh? Not now " and with that Jenny proceeded to bronco bust this smaller woman much in the same way Lisa had done to her.

kronan
kronan
6 Followers
12