Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wigwam25
wigwam25
60 Followers

"Chest forward."

Flash!

I aimed lower.

Flash!

There it was: the pussy shot I was looking for. Things still looked dark between her legs to the naked eye, but when the flash went off, everything -- everything was well illuminated.

"OK, keep your chest out and un-do another button.

Flash!

"Another button."

Flash!

"Now finish unbuttoning all the way."

She did it, firmly grasping both sides of her blouse.

"Good. Now, pull your blouse slightly apart, showing flesh."

Flash!

"A little wider. Show part of your tits, both sides.'

Flash!

"Wider."

She opened her blouse a little wider. Just a hint of areola showed on both sides, along with a substantial portion of nice soft orbs.

Flash!

"OK, last one in this series. Keep that alluring look on your face and spread your blouse one more notch." Both full nipples popped into view.

Flash!

Debbie pushed her blouse back together. "That's as far as I go," she said. "Remember, no nipples." As I had hoped, she hadn't realized we'd already managed a full nipple shot.

I walked over to the computer and transferred the images to the computer. "Let's see how we're doing," I said, as I brought the images up on the screen.

"Wow, those look great," Debbie said. "They're so sharp and bright!"

I nodded and continued bringing up images. I came to the partial areola shots, then the nipple shots, then the pussy shot -- all bright and sharp as daytime.

Debbie remained silent, as I worked my way through the pictures. When I was finished, she said, "Well, you're a man. You somehow managed to trick me into getting your nipple and pussy shots. It's OK. It's not your fault. I should have known better."

"It looks like we're past the nipple and pussy hurdle," admitted Debbie. "So go ahead and take your pictures. Snap away. I'll do any pose you want."

"Great," I said. "Remember, these are for Skip. I'm just an intermediary here."

Debbie gave me a sardonic smile and said, "Yeh, for Skip. Let's do it."

Not one to allow an opportunity to escape, due to hesitation, I said, "Take off your top and stand in front of the bed."

She did.

Flash!

"Cup your tits and offer them to me."

Flash!

"Pull up your skirt. Smile.

Flash!

"Take off your skirt."

Flash!

"Lie down with your legs facing me. Spread your legs and look between your tits at me. Smile."

Flash!

"Pull up your knees and spread your pussy."

Flash!

I set the camera on "self" and walked over to Debbie. "Get on your knees and unbuckle my belt. Look at the camera and smile."

Flash!

I reset the camera and said, "Take out my cock."

"Wait just a minute," Debbie said. "This is more than tits and pussy -- a lot more."

"Don't worry," I said. "This is not real. This is just acting. Remember, this is for Skip."

"Yeh, for skip," she muttered. "Not real. Acting. For Skip."

She unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. She looked at it and said, "OK, about the size of Skip. Plenty long with good girth, about an inch bigger and a little thicker than Skip -- and it's black! Skip will like that. He's wanted me to fuck a black cock for a long time. Of course, I have no intentions of fucking you. This is just acting, right?"

"Yes, it's all for Skip, and it's all acting. Right now, however, I don't have to act. I feel as black as my cock looks."

I reset the camera. "Hold my cock in your tiny little hand and smile at the camera."

Flash!

"Now, take the tip of it in your mouth." She hesitated. "It's for Skip," I assured her.

She opened her mouth, licked my cock a few times, the inserted just the head into her mouth.

Flash!

"Take it in as far as you can." My cock almost completely disappeared, as Debbie deep-throated it.

Flash!

I laid Debbie back on the bed and handed her the camera. "It's set on automatic," I said. "Hold it in your right hand while you take my dick into your left hand and put it against the entrance of your pussy."

After another brief hesitation, she did it and pushed the shutter release.

Flash!

I pushed slightly and my cock moved into her pussy about an inch. Debbie's face showed alarm.

"It's going in," she said with urgency. "It's might go in. Be careful. Oh, it's going in."

"It's for Skip," I reminded her. "Take the picture."

She lined up the camera.

Flash!

I pushed again. I was now halfway in.

"Oh! It's going in. Oh God, it's going in."

"It's a black cock. It's for Skip, It's acting.

Flash!

I pushed again and hit bottom.

Flash!

"Oh God, it's in," she said. "It's really all the way in. I wish we weren't acting. I wish it weren't for Skip. I wish it were real."

I took the camera out of her hand and put it aside. Then I pushed my pelvis hard against her pussy and started to rotate against her clit. "It can be real if you want it to be, Debbie. This can be Elvis fucking you. Black Elvis fucking you. Black Indian Elvis fucking you. Is that what you want?"

Oh, Yes! Yes! I want your black Indian cock in me. Fuck me with your black Indian cock. Fuck me hard. Fuck me. Fuck me hard . . .harder!

She rolled me over on my back and pulled almost all the way out. Then she came down hard again. Then up! Then down! Up! Down!

She sat upright, but left her pussy pushed hard against me. She rubbed against my pelvic hair, rotating her hips and holding her tits out as an offering. I took one in each hand, squeezing her nipples, then rolling them gently, then with slightly more pressure.

She continued to rotate her hips, increasing the rhythm faster. Finally, she stiffened, arched her back with one long convulsion, sighing deeply before bending over and rubbing her tits against my chest. Then, she pushed herself back and continued rocking back and forth, ever so slowly. She told me how wonderful I felt inside her, then we kissed again. The kiss became increasingly passionate, and she resumed rubbing her pussy hard against my pelvis, increasing the speed until she came again. She leaned forward and put her left tit into my mouth. As I sucked and licked her nipple, she pulled it out and thrust her right tit into my mouth, all the while continuing a subtle rocking motion with her pussy.

She pulled her right tit from my mouth and leaned forward to kiss me again, as she lifted her ass until only the tip of my cock was still inside. Then she came down hard, then up, then down hard again. Then she maintained contact with cock inside her pussy, as she began grinding again. The grinding got faster and faster until she had yet another orgasm – a little less intense, perhaps, than the first two, but an orgasm, nevertheless. Before getting off, she managed one more small climax.

With a dreamy smile, she looked at me and said, "Gosh. It's sure lucky you were able to trick me into all this fucking. I feel great. Now, it's your turn."

She lay down beside me on her back and said, "OK. I'm at your service; use me."

As I rolled over on top of her, she spread her legs impossibly wide and guided my cock into her pussy. When I was sunk to the bottom, she pulled her legs together and squeezed my cock hard inside her pussy, as I pumped. Sad to say, I didn't last long, and within about a minute, I shot my load deep inside her.

I hugged her deeply for a long moment, then rolled off and put my arm under her head, as we both looked at the ceiling with our own thoughts to ourselves. Then, I said, "Sorry I had to trick you, but you gotta admit: the sex was pretty good."

She studied the ceiling for a moment, then turned her eyes toward me and smiled. "Yes, Elvis. You tricked me, and you got your piece of ass. You took advantage of this poor little vulnerable girl, as if she were just a plaything."

Then, she winked at me and continued, "Let me leave you with this one thought. "The next time you want a good lay, give me a call. I might let you trick me again."

wigwam25
wigwam25
60 Followers
12