Photogenic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morris40
morris40
144 Followers

I protested weakly, "Won't that put me in your camera's angle?"

"You've already been on camera, but that's the point," she said. "Tomorrow night she'll want to see you in the scene watching her. She may have been a reluctant exhibitionist before, but she's one hot video virgin now."

To emphasize her point, Rebecca ran two fingers along the crease of my wife's ass and then effortlessly slipped them into Jocelyn's exposed pussy. Jocelyn moaned and clutched a knot of sheets in each fist. She had made love to other men before we married, but she had never been sexually touched by a woman. It was obvious that she liked the attention.

"See. She's hot." Rebecca casually wiped her sticky fingers across her bare breasts. "Come on Alan. Make her happy."

Alan positioned himself behind my wife and slide his cock into where Rebecca's fingers had just been. His cock was not thick, but it was exceptionally long. Jocelyn somehow found room as more and more of it disappeared inside of her. She pushed back against him as his balls finally slapped up against her. He was all the way in. They both were still for a moment. Alan then began to move rhythmically in and out with long slow strokes.

I moved off to one side to get another angle. I was close enough to see the sweat form on Alan's balls. He gripped her waist to match the rhythm of her motions to fit his. Jocelyn braced herself against his increasingly vigorous thrusts. Her breasts swayed beneath her each time their bodies slapped together. Her back was turning a dusky red.

I looked over to Rebecca. She leaned over the tripod camera with her full attention on the filming. I felt her lens on me as I recorded close-ups of our spouse's genitals locked in lovemaking. My skin prickled with the sensation of simultaneously watching and being watched. A steady trickle of cum oozed out of my cock.

Jocelyn's soft, sweet "Oh Yes, Yes!" had been replaced by a loud, guttural pleading of "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" She threw her head from side to side. Her clenched fists beat on the mattress uncontrollably. Her elbows dug further into the sheets to hold the weight of his body bearing down on her. She sucked in great gulps of air and let out only strangled cries now. Her veins stood out on her neck. Her whole body flushed. The spasms of her orgasm shook both of them. The hard muscles of her upturned butt glistened with sweat as she clamped down on the cock that was still thrust deep inside of her.

With one last spasm, she lurched forward and sprawled her full length on the bed. Her muscles relaxed as she lay there flushed and moaning quietly. Alan had ridden her down to the mattress with his cock still buried inside her. She was sexually spent, but offered no protest as Alan continued to thrust into her wet cunt from behind. He rode up over her back with each thrust. His cock curved at extreme angles to stay inside her. His scrotum pulled his balls tightly inside of him. At last he began pumping his juice out in great spasms. He grunted loudly with each squirt. She let out one more carnal scream of ecstasy. As he lay on her back, his erection softened and slide out inch by inch. With one last shudder, her vagina pushed out his limp penis. He rolled off to one side while she rolled over on her back. I moved in close to film her in the afterglow of sex.

She smiled at me sheepishly. Sweat plastered a strand of hair across her face. Blotches of red and white mottled her chest where the smooth dark flush of orgasm had begun to fade. Her legs sprawled open. A frothy mixture of male cum and female arousal slide out in streams from the dark, open mouth of her well stretched vagina. She was gorgeous. She was the fulfillment of all my sexual fantasies, but she was real flesh - and she was beckoning for me to come to her.

My camera hummed as I panned over the full length of her body. As I moved in closer to focus on her cum-matted pubic hair, I could feel an orgasm building inside of me. This wasn't the time to cum. I laid the camera down quickly and grabbed my penis. A firm squeeze could usually delay a premature ejaculation, but this one refused to wait. I let go as I leaned over my wife.

The next contraction arced a load of cum through the air and splattered over her breasts, cheeks and hair. I pushed her legs up over my shoulders as I moved into position to stuff my cock inside of her. Another load shot out and splattered over the soft mound of her pubic hair. By the third contraction, I had managed to thrust my cock inside her. Her juices came squirting out around my erection as I thrusted and came again. It took only a few more spasms before I had completely emptied my load. I collapsed on top of her and kissed her neck.

"So I believe you now," she said. "You really must get excited watching me."

"More than I realized apparently. I was going to save that for a little later."

"You have more where that came from. You always have. And this time I get to hold the camera." As she said this, she reached over and gave my limp penis a gentle squeeze.

"Maybe we should take a swim first." Rebecca suggested. "A moonlit shinny dip would do us all good. Let's just not lock ourselves out this time."

I looked over at Rebecca as she was speaking. She was naked behind the camera. The tripod accentuated the long lines of her figure. I imagined her legs locked behind my back and the feel of her tiny breasts flattened out on my chest as she pulled me into her. The swim would be nice, but I could hardly wait for the next scene in our first movie.

"No!" Jocelyn said firmly. The tone of her voice commanded our attention. Everyone stopped and looked at her.

"No." She said, more softly now. "Alan, Becky. You two know that you're a loving couple with a swinging lifestyle. All I know is that I can surprise myself. Yesterday I would have told you I could never make love to a man other than my husband. Now look at me. Becky, I've had your husband's cock in my mouth, his tongue on my asshole and now I've got the cum of two men dribbling down my leg!"

She hesitated. In that instant of hesitation, I felt a pang of fear. What if she had begun to feel remorse? Was it all over now? I had to say something reassuring to her.

" and you've never looked better!" I blurted out, and flashed a stupid grin. Becky and Alan laughed.

She smiled at me weakly. "Yes. You're right. If I ever needed reassurance that a slightly overweight, middle age woman with oversized breasts could get two guys off, then those doubts were certainly laid to rest tonight."

For emphasis, she grabbed her breasts and squeezed them together while striking an exaggeratedly sexual pose. We all laughed at her parody. I lay back on the bed and relaxed while she continued to speak.

"So I've proved that I like new cock in my pussy once in awhile. I want more out of this relationship than that. Rebecca, if I get hot watching you make love to my husband, then I'm a loving wife in a committed relationship that just happens to swing. I don't know how I'll feel in the morning, but I think I can live with that."

Becky jumped up and gave my wife a hug. They were both naked, but the hug was not sexual so much as the reaffirmation of a deep friendship.

"I am so happy for you, Jocelyn." Becky spoke directly to my wife. "There is no way I was going to let your husband leave until I got a taste of his cock – and I know you'll enjoy watching every bit as much as I'll enjoy doing it."

Becky continued to speak, "You're such a good friend, but I was afraid you'd run away if you ever suspected that Alan and I were swingers. When you showed me the photos of you and Greg making love, I knew you both were just about ready to take the plunge."

So she had shown Becky our photos after all. I caught my wife's eye. She shrugged an acknowledgement. I smiled my approval.

Jocelyn looked at her friend. "How did you get it to rain tonight? I don't think we'd be here if you hadn't gotten us into those robes."

Rebecca smiled. "Alan and I were going to try to get you to watch a porn flick with us, then we'd bring up a discussion of swinging. When the rain came, it was just quick thinking on Alan's part to get us into those robes. I was surprised you didn't demand the pants that go with that set of pajamas. But, as they say, the rest is history."

My wife stepped away from her friend. "So we've gotten this far. Teach me a couple good moves that I can use at one of these parties of yours."

Rebecca looked pensive for a moment. "Would you like to see what its like to have two men at once?"

Jocelyn protested. "Isn't that what I just did?"

"No. You had one man right after another. I mean two at once. A sandwich with you in the middle." Becky looked at Jocelyn and then at me. "Are you two ready for that?"

Becky saw that my cock had already come to attention. She turned to Jocelyn. "It looks like you're husband has already answered that question for both of you."

Jocelyn picked up the videocam. Becky had Alan and I stand facing the camera while she knelt between us with her back to my wife. With a cock in each hand, she pulled us together until the tips of our cocks were almost touching. I had never been this close to an erection other than my own. I was vaguely uncomfortable but highly aroused. She took first one and then the other cum soaked rod in her mouth. She gradually brought us closer together until the tips of our erections touched and her tongue curled around both of us at once. Though it had only been a couple of minutes, I was getting dangerously close to cumming when she pushed us apart.

"This really turns you on, doesn't it?" Becky framed her words to me as a question, but she was only stating the obvious.

"Do you like to watch?" Becky again framed her words to my wife as a question, but what she wanted was permission to take the next step.

"Yes. I can't believe I'm saying this, but my husband looks incredibly sexy with his cock in your mouth."

"Good. If you think he's sexy now, wait until you see me take his cock inside my pussy."

I put my hands around her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck. Her kiss was long, wet and slightly salty. Did kissing a woman who had just had another man's cock in her mouth make me bisexual? I didn't have time to think about it. However you describe it, it was making me so hot that I had to have my cock inside her. She must have read my mind, because in the next moment I was laying on my back as she squatted on top of me and guided my shaft deep into her pussy.

"Don't move!" Her voice was both pleading and commanding.

I was mesmerized by the urgency of her needs. Only a moment earlier, I could have cum on the next thrust, now I would hold my erection for as long as she needed me. She stared down at me with an expression contorted by her lust and strained by her exertions. Although she was nearly motionless, the intense, rhythmic contractions of her pelvic muscles squeezed hard on the cock that she'd thrust inside her. I was her dildo and she was in control. The feeling of being used to satisfy her was at once satisfying and liberating.

I looked to Alan and Jocelyn for their reactions. My role had opposite effects on our spouses. Alan grinned at us as if to say that he was happy to let his wife get herself off, but his cock was going semi-soft as he watched. For Jocelyn the effect was just the opposite. She had put down the handheld camera and was rubbing her clitoris vigorously as she watched us intently.

Rebecca said something to Alan and two tiny red dildos appeared with a tube of lubricant. Alan gave one to each of the women.

Rebecca turned hers on and held it to her clitoris. I could feel the vibrations as intensely as she did, but I tried my best to ignore them. This was Becky's moment. Though it was my cock inside her, I was more of a passive voyeur than my wife, who was (in contrast to my situation) being actively encouraged by her friend to have an orgasm as she watched.

My wife had never been particularly excited by dildos but when her friend began to ride up and down on my cock, she thrust the device deep into her pussy and began to toss her head from side to side.

My wife's cries were exciting her friend to ever higher levels of arousal. With an especially hard contraction, Becky leaned forward until her nipples brushed my chest and gave me a totally new sensation to contend with. The buzzing of Becky's vibrator was muffled suddenly. I could not see what she was doing, but I could tell that Becky had reached around behind her. Then I could feel it. The tip of the vibrator pressed against my cock through the membrane of tissues that separated her vagina from her rectum. She had pushed the vibrator up her ass and was fucking herself while my wife watched.

Jocelyn was facing us now with her legs spread wide apart and her pussy stretched open for Becky to see. Becky held still for a moment without removing the vibrator and turned her head to watch her friend. Jocelyn took another dollop of lubricant and smeared it generously along the shaft of her dildo. Then she placed the tip in the little depression formed by her asshole and pushed firmly. As the dildo inserted to the flange, Jocelyn screamed and shoved her fingers back into her pussy.

Rebecca was the first of the two women to have an orgasm. I watched as her chest turned red and sweaty as she built up to her orgasm. Her tiny nipples had swollen to impossible sizes and began to blur with her wild trembling. She mouthed words but the sounds that came out were guttural and primitive. The contractions around my cock were increasingly forceful and sustained. In the moment just after her face was distorted by this exquisite agony, she smiled blissfully and the vibrator went silent.

Whatever Rebecca had found was obviously contagious for females. Jocelyn's was still quivering when I looked over at her. She lay totally without inhibition with her legs splayed apart for display and her two cavities still stretched open. She shared the same expression of radiant bliss as her friend.

"Now it's your turn, guys."

As she spoke, Rebecca lifted herself off my body and got on her hands and knees with her ass a few inches from my face. Alan had positioned himself in front of her and she had sucked his cock back to its full size and stiffness.

I knelt behind her and kissed first her right and then her left cheek before running my tongue down the crack to her dripping pussy. The taste of her orgasm was the ultimate aphrodisiac for me. I needed my cock inside her and this time nothing was going to stop me from thrusting until I could feel my juice squirting into her – or so I thought.

I had positioned myself to enter Rebecca from behind just as I felt my wife's hand on my ass. I turned involuntarily toward her. She grabbed my cock in her other hand and positioned it at the opening of her friend's pussy. With a firm shove on my ass, my wife guided my cock into the warm, dark opening that was the immediate object of my lust. I pumped in and out of Becky as I watched my wife plant kisses on her friends back.

Becky took Alan's cock out of her mouth and offered it to Jocelyn. Both women were on their hands and knees in front of me. I pulled Jocelyn over until her ass was even with Rebecca's. Then I pulled out of one woman and entered the other. Jocelyn mouth was full of Alan's cock, but she expressed her pleasure at my entry with a muffled groan and a thrust back at me that drove my cock fully inside her. I responded with even harder thrusts that sent ripples through her ass cheeks.

Now left out of the action, Rebecca wasted no time in getting back into position to be useful. She rolled onto her back, reversed directions and crawled under Jocelyn so that she could lick my shaft and scrotum as I thrust into my wife. I saw Alan pumping into my wife's eager mouth as she tried to suck him off.

That was enough for me. With a loud grunt, I shot the first of several huge loads into my wife's pussy. Just when I thought I was finished, I felt Rebecca pull my softening cock from Jocelyn's pussy and suck it into her mouth. The feeling was painfully intense but exquisitely pleasurable. I let loose with two more squirts of cum that Rebecca swallowed.

Just as I had finished, Alan stiffened and pumped the first of his loads into Jocelyn's mouth. She was not used to swallowing so she gagged with the sensation and pulled away as another load arched over her shoulder and ran down her back. The third load drenched her right breast and the fourth load was swallowed by Rebecca. As Alan started to soften, Rebecca offered the limp but dripping cock to Jocelyn. My wife bit her lip like she always does when she's nervous about trying something new, but then she took the sticky piece of flesh in her mouth. The effect on Alan was the same as for me: another intense shudder, a flash hardening of the male lust meter, a couple squirts and then an immense sigh.

After that session, we all collapsed in a pile of naked and sticky flesh. I woke early in the morning with my wife in my arms, but Alan spooned behind her with his cock already in her pussy. She shrugged as if to say "When in Rome ..." I kissed my wife on the cheek and got up to take a shower, where I found Rebecca waiting to help me. My cum was dribbling down Becky's leg when Alan and my wife finally came to use the shower.

(a week later)

I had never seen a more beautiful pair of couples or a film with a happier ending. The couples were in good physical shape and attractive, but obviously middle aged and somewhat ordinary by Hollywood standards. The lighting was adequate but much of the film was from a single camera angle and distance. By the second half of the film, the couples were obviously sweaty. Hair was rumpled. Yet none of that mattered. At the end of the film, the women were smiling with satisfaction and the men were grinning like fools.

Of course, the couples were us and the film was our first experience in the Lifestyle. Alan and Rebecca had done the editing but were out of town when Jocelyn and I watched it for the first time.

The film ended on a long frame of the four of us snuggled into a naked pile.

I turned to Jocelyn.

"Well, what do you think?"

"No movie stars I'd say, but you're still right. We're all photogenic when we're making love."

"So are you feeling photogenic now?"

"Babe. You can take my picture anytime."

morris40
morris40
144 Followers
12