Photographer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the elevator bell rang, they broke their kiss and she said, "You have my number. Just ask for Amber. You have a full night paid for." As she stepped into the elevator, he took a picture of her. He knew that sometime when he was in New York alone, he would be calling Amber.

"So, you liked the looks of the prostitute didn't you?" Annie asked.

"She was ok."

"The heat sensor shows everything remember." Annie has zoomed the heat senor in to his cock and you could see how it instantly grew to full size. Since there is no heat to clothing, the heat sensor shows everything as though the person is nude. "Why didn't you take her up on her offer?"

"Because all I need is right here, " he said, as he picked her up and carried her to the bed. They literally ripped each other's clothes off and he rammed his cock into his sister, needing to release what had been building up through the night. She met his need with a force of her own. Her body was coming off the bed to meet his every time he plunged forward. Their explosions were perfectly time to come together. Annie experienced the strongest orgasm of her life.

"Thanks, I needed that" Annie said as Greg rolled off of her. They fell asleep in each other's arms and slept for the next eight hours. When they woke up, they took a shower together, soaping every inch of each other's body. Then they went back to bed in a 69 position and brought each other to another climax.

12