Photographer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me get Annie in on this call." He made a three way connection to Annie's cell phone and said, "Mrs. Blair has a question for you."

"Hi Annie, could you and Greg fly to Tuscany instead of coming directly back here?"

"Yes!" Annie almost dropped the phone in her excitement. Fortunately, both of them had their passports with them.

"The clothes you purchased at Saks were overnighted, so they are at the Villa waiting for you. Greg, I will email you the name of a tailor who will custom make Italian suits for you. You will both love Tuscany. Enjoy your flight. You will be booked first class out of JFK on Air France at 9:00 p.m. the day after tomorrow. I love you both. Thanks for everything!"

After she hung up, Annie said, "She is thanking us? How about if we take Arlene with us to Sardis tonight in one of my disguises" She can wear the dress she left in last night and there will be no chance that Mr. Blair will recognize her."

"Great idea. I have some new things to show you when you get back to the hotel." The limousine driver picked Annie up at Arlene's home in New Jersey and brought her back to the hotel. Mr. Blair had just returned from his golf match before she arrived. He was taking a shower, so Greg logged into the camera in the shower and they watched Mr. Blair taking a shower. When he stepped out of the shower, Greg switched to the other bathroom camera and when he went into the room, he switched to the Omni camera and demonstrated to Annie how they could see anything in the room or on the patio. Before Mr. Blair got dressed, he logged onto his computer. Greg logged onto his own computer and could watch everything on Mr. Blair's screen.

Mr. Blair logged onto a porn chat room with some stripper from Russia. They had about 15 minutes of instant message chat and show during which time she stripped and ran her hands all over her body and fingered herself as he asked her to do. His phone account was being charged $35.60 a minute.

With Mr. Blair's room bugged, Greg and Annie did not need to continue to stay at the hotel, so they loaded everything up and called the limo to take them back to the penthouse. While they were waiting for the limo, Greg called one of the stores were he bought the most illegal surveillance equipment to get a contact in Tuscany. He would have to buy new equipment because he knew there was no way he could get his equipment through customs. Since they were going directly to Tuscany, he would box up everything else and leave it at the penthouse to be returned via Mr. Barker's corporate jet. Greg left a $100.00 bill in an envelope for the housemaid. It felt good to be able to be so generous. Plus, he thought if he was ever in town alone, she could be some fine company.

When she arrived back at the penthouse, Annie put on a bikini and went to the rooftop to sunbathe. One of the news helicopters that was flying over was close enough for her to see the pilot. He waved and she waved back. She considered taking off her bikini top and giving him a show, but decided against it. Her telephone rang and it was attorney Barker's wife.

"Hello Annie. I have just learned from Mrs. Blair that you are not returning this week. I was hoping to spend some alone time with you. I haven't been to Tuscany in a long time and would love see both you and Greg, if that is ok with you."

Annie had a strange twinge in her pussy and her nipples started to harden as she was talking to Mrs. Barker. She had never had sex with a female partner, but the idea was becoming more appealing all the time. "That would be fantastic!" Annie responded with an enthusiasm that even surprised her.

"Wonderful! I will not be able to get there until Sunday afternoon, but I would love to show you some of the most fascinating places in Tuscany."

"That is great. We will see you then." Jokingly she said, "By the noise that was coming from the bedroom on the plane, I am sure that Greg will be excited when I tell him."

Mrs. Barker laughed and said "That brother of yours really knows how to satisfy a woman. And I am sure you can also satisfy a woman. I love you both. See you on Sunday."

Annie grabbed her towel and rushed down to tell Greg the news. When she got to the office, where Greg was working, she found Greg watching Mr. Blair getting a blowjob. She recognized the blower as the front desk clerk who had taken off her uniform and was wearing a bra and underpants. Mr. Blair reached behind her and loosened her bra giving him access to small, but well formed tits. As Annie watched the woman's technique, she said "I can do better than that!". She spun Greg's chair around and unzipped his pant's to retrieve his weapon. She noticed it was already hard from watching the action in the next room. She was correct, her technique and ability to engulf the monster far exceeded anything the girl was doing to Mr. Blair's average size dick. She also informed Greg of Mrs. Barker phone conversation, which seemed to make his cock get even larger. It was literally pulsating within her mouth.

"It appears you will have to share her with me" she said as she rammed a finger up his ass. That sent him over the top and he exploded a huge load into her mouth.

"Believe me, she has enough to go around!" Greg responded.

Annie went to take a shower. A knock came at the door and Greg opened it to find Arlene with her evening dress and overnight bag wearing linen slacks, a sheer white blouse and sandals. "Part of today's purchase?" Greg asked.

Spinning around, she asked, "How does it look?"

"Like a million dollars," he said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I need to go out and search for some miniature batteries for the camera I want to use tonight. I might be a little while. Open the bathroom door and let Annie know you are here."

When Arlene opened the door, Annie said "It's lonely in here, why don't you join me?"

Even though Arlene knew Annie thought it was Greg, she quickly stripped and opened the shower door. "Thank you for the invitation."

Annie was very surprised that Arlene was standing outside her shower in the nude. The same feeling in her pussy and tits that she had experienced while talking with Mrs. Barker was taking place as she looked at Arlene. She handed Arlene a bar of soap and asked, "Would you like to wash my back?" She turned around as Arlene stepped in behind her. Sensing that this was new to Annie, Arlene started slowly as she ran her hands over Annie's shoulders and down her back. Arlene put more soap on her hands and reached around to massage Annie's breasts. As she worked the nipples between her fingers, Annie's nipples became firm and chills ran through her body. Not wanting to push too quickly, Arlene said "Ok, it's your turn". She handed the soap to Annie and turned around.

Annie slowly rubbed the soap over Arlene's shoulders and down her back. As she reached around to soap Arlene's tits, Arlene stepped back against her and Annie felt her own nipples press into Arlene's back. Arlene took Annie's hand and guided her down to her pussy. As Annie rubbed Arlene's trimmed bush, she said, "Antonio did a great trim job. She rubbed her hand over the bush and then ran her middle finger up and down the slit. As her finger found the opening, she slipped it in and out as Arlene started to moan. Arlene turned around and their lips locked as they embraced and their hands explored each other's bodies.

They turned the shower off and dried each other off. Annie asked Arlene where Greg was. Arlene told Annie that Greg had gone in search of batteries. They both knew they needed to explore each other more, so they pulled the covers back and got on the bed to explore each other's bodies. For the next half hour, they explored each other bodies and each licked and kissed the other to an orgasm.

They had just put on robes when they heard the front door open. Greg reminded them it was time to get ready for dinner. They did not know that Greg had returned while they were still in the shower. He had videoed every movement in the bed. He would save that for later.

When Arlene was dressed, with her new disguise, even her husband would not have recognized her. Annie was a genius and she also took on a total different look than she had at the theatre.

As they were dropped off at the door of Sardis, Arlene said, "I like this be chauffeured around."

"Is that all you enjoyed today?" Greg asked with a little smile. Arlene and Annie wondered if he knew more than he was letting on.

"No, the shopping was great and getting to know Annie was also special"

When they returned to the penthouse he would bring out the video, but for now the business was to photograph Mr. Blair. As Mrs. Blair had promised, they had a corner table with a view of the seat Mr. Blair always requested when he was at Sardis. They knew his arrival time and got there a few minutes early, so Greg pretended to be looking at a piece of artwork over the table where Mr. Blair would be seated with his new plant manager. He had set his computer at the penthouse to record everything from a small camera he concealed in the edge of the picture. Greg had an ear piece that played the audio for the camera.

Mr. Blair and Michelle were escorted to their seats. Arlene's mouth fell open when she saw Michelle wearing the exact same dress that Mr. Blair had ripped off of her the night before. "He must have gotten a sale on the same style dresses. I wonder how many more he has and who will be wearing them? " Arlene said as she remembered the nightmare of last night. Arlene's husband Frank had always spoke well of Michelle's ability and was always confident that the plant was being well cared for when he was out of town. Arlene had met Michelle and her husband at a company picnic.

Mr. Blair ordered a bottle of wine and some appetizers. When the wine arrived he lifted his glass to toast Michelle's promotion to plant manager. They talked about the transition. Mr. Blair told Michelle that Franks personal items had been removed and that she could choose the window treatment and furniture she wanted for her office. He also told her that her new salary would be double what she had been making and her bonus would be based on the profitability of the plant on a quarterly basis. Everything seemed to be going great and the discussed various issues related to the position. When the waiter came to ask them about dessert, Mr. Blair smiled and said they were having that later. Michelle suddenly looked distressed knowing what that meant. She excused herself to go to the ladies' room. Annie got up and followed her into the bathroom. She found Michelle leaning over the sink as though she was going to throw up.

Annie said, "Michelle, I know what is happening and I want you to trust me."

"Who are you?" Michelle asked, "and how do you know what is going on?"

Annie handed her the name card for R&D Resources with the untraceable P. O. Box # and an untraceable pager number to Michelle. "Your future is secure, whatever happens tonight. When you return to the table, say you would like another glass of wine. Mr. Blair will get called away for a telephone call." Annie took a small container that looked like a breath mint case from her purse. "When Mr. Blair leaves the table, drop one these little pills in his wine. It is tasteless and will suppress his sexual drive and he will not be able to get an erection. It is the modern day Salt Peter." If you are in danger at any point, call this beeper number and we will have hotel security at his door within seconds. That's all the details I can give you now, and you better get back before he gets suspicious. Just know your friends are looking out for you."

Michelle kissed Annie on the cheek and asked "Can I page you tomorrow for more details?" She left the ladies' room shaking her head in confusion. Annie watched from the foyer until she saw Michelle sit down and hold her glass up for a refill. Mr. Blair filled both glasses. Annie called the maitre de and said there was an urgent private call for Mr. Blair. The maitre de went to the table with the message and escorted Mr. Blair to a private phone. She saw Michelle drop one of the pills into his glass. Annie gave Michelle the thumbs up as she returned to the table.

When Annie told Arlene and Greg what she had done, Greg put his hand over his glass. They all laughed and Arlene put her hand under the table and ran it up Greg's leg. "Seems ok so far!" Arlene said.

"Have you two been getting acquainted while I was away?" Annie asked.

"Well you did invite me to stay over tonight and I just wanted to check what might find it's way into my bed tonight."

Mr. Blair returned confused that their was no one on the phone. He said "Well let's drink up so we can get on with dessert."

"I'll drink to that." Michelle said as she lifted her glass.

He drained his glass and they left for the limo.

"How soon will that pill take effect?" Arlene asked.

"Less then five minutes. His cock will be like a dishrag before their limo arrives."

As soon as Mr. Blair and Michelle left, Greg went to take another look at the artwork and retrieve his camera. Since the penthouse was closer to the restaurant than hotel, they were back at the penthouse in time to see Mr. Blair and Michelle arrive. As soon as they came into the room, Michelle started pretending to really cooperate with the dessert ideas. "I really want to thank you for this beautiful dress. I noticed you really enjoyed looking at my breasts during dinner."

"Yes I did. Did you follow my other instruction?" Mr. Blair was sitting on the edge of the bed and looked like he was about to fall asleep. Michelle lifted her skirt to show him she was not wearing underpants.

Arlene said, "Nice bush. I bet Antonio would like to trim that. I wonder if he is really gay or just likes to see women completely nude?"

"Who is Antonio?" Greg asked. Both women laughed and they all turned their attention back to Mr. Blair who was lying back on the bed as though he was about to go asleep.

Michelle said, "Why don't you get comfortable while I take a quick shower?" Before he could answer she was in the bathroom and had stripped out of the red dress. Greg switched to the bathroom camera and they watched her get into the shower.

Greg said, "I bet you two wish you were there to help her, don't you." They looked at each other as if to say, "what does he know?"

As they were watching, Arlene knelt in front of Greg and without saying anything, unzipped his trousers, pulled his cock out and started to lick it. Not wanting to be left out, Annie moved behind Arlene and unzipped the top of her dress. Arlene took her sleeves out of the dress exposing a beautiful bra, lifting her tits to full appeal. As Annie ran her hand over the bra, she said, "Antonio picked out this bra for Arlene." And removing the top of her own dress, said, "and he also picked this bra out for me. When he fits you for a bra he always checks it to make sure it has eye and hand appeal."

Greg was the only one who could still see the screen. He watched Michelle take a nice long shower and pleasure herself with her fingers until she brought herself to an orgasm. This sent Greg over the top and he exploded a load into Arlene's mouth. By now both women were nude from the top down. Arlene turned to Annie and transferred some of the cum into Annie's mouth. He continued to shoot cum over both of their chests. When he was finished, they licked the cum of each other's breasts.

They all turned to the screen and watched Michelle put on baby doll pajamas. She then went back into the room and found Mr. Blair sound asleep. She removed his shoes and then continued to roll him over until she could get him out of his clothes. She stripped him naked and them pulled the covers over him. She got a glass of water to put on the nightstand beside him and put another pill in the water.

Then she took her cell phone and went into the bathroom and closed the door. "Hi honey. How are you and the kids? Yes, I got the job and you will not believe what happened. I love you too, and will see you in the morning."

She went back into the bedroom and got in bed with Mr. Blair. She reached under the sheet and felt his limp cock and laughed.

"Who is up for a movie?" Greg asked. They both asked what the movie was and he said, "Come and see." They went into the room with comfortable chairs and the 72" screen. As the movie started, both women were amazed as they saw themselves on the bed, exploring each other's bodies. Greg had zoomed in on Arlene eating from Annie's honey pot and also zoomed in the Annie's face. It was full of joy as she licked her lips and played with her own tits. Her eyes were closed in total joy. Arlene would alternate between finger fucking her and ramming her tongue up her pussy as she rubbed Annie's clit. When Annie climaxed, her body came up so high off of the bed, she almost knocked Arlene out of bed.

Annie said, " I don't have much experience at this but she duplicated the pleasure for Arlene that Arlene had given her. Arlene came to a tremendous climax. As their lips met, they tasted each other's juices being mixed by their tongues, the level of passion increased. They explored, licked, kissed and tasted each other all over as until they were exhausted.

Both women looked at each other and said, "Let's get him." The pulled Greg to the floor. Annie held him down while Arlene pulled his slacks and jockey shorts down to his ankles. Arlene removed her dress and underpants and straddled Greg's cock and impaled herself to him in one fast move. Greg had never seen a woman take his whole cock that fast and easy.

Greg said, "Frank must have a big cock to have you in that condition, for your pussy to be able to take my cock that fast."

"We will let Annie be the judge of that some day," Arlene said as she smiled at Annie.

She held that position while Annie stripped and planted her pussy on Greg's face as she faced Arlene. Arlene began riding him like a bucking bronco as Greg rammed his tongue up Annie's pussy and her ass. Annie and Arlene, played with each other's tits and kissed deeply. No one tried to count the number of orgasms they had over the next 30 minutes. After Greg shot his cum deep inside Arlene, she was licking him clean he was immediately hard again. He rolled Annie off of his face and entered her with great force. They were all so exhausted, that they all went to the master bed with Greg in between them. Once each, the women woke him in the middle of the night wanting more cock. He didn't disappoint them.

The computer started beeping, indicating the sound activated camera was operating in Mr. Blair's room. Michelle was waking Mr. Blair up. She said, "I brought you a glass of water in case you are thirsty." Mr. Blair picked up the glass and drank about half of it. She snuggled over beside him and reaching down to hold his limp cock in her hand, she said, "I really want to thank you for dessert last night. You were fantastic. I will be glad to spend time with you when you are in town.

Mr. Blair looked confused and said "Did I?"

Before he could finish his sentence, Michelle lifted the top of her baby doll and covered his mouth with her tit. "Suck it the way you did last night." Mr. Blair sucked on her tit as though her was trying to suck milk out of it. After he sucked for a few minutes, she rolled over and got out of bed. "I better get myself home and ready for work since I am the new plant manager. Are you coming in to announce my new position?

"Yes, I will be there this afternoon."

Michelle took her bag and went into the bathroom. She came out dressed in a business suit. She walked over and kissed Mr. Blair and said "Thanks again for dessert."

Obviously, very confused, Mr. Blair got up and took a shower. He tried to masturbate and couldn't get any erection. He had no idea what had happened.