Photographer's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Friday, I was examining some contact sheets from another photo shoot when I looked out the window and noticed Diann walking toward the front door of the studio. This time, though, she was with a large athletic-looking man who I could only assume was her husband. "This can't be good," I thought to myself as they got closer to the door. "I hope he's not too pissed about the pictures."

I wasn't expecting any clients that day so I was only wearing the comfortable pair of boxers and a t-shirt that was my normal wardrobe when I was working alone in the studio. When I heard the bell on the front door announce their arrival, I yelled out, "I'll be right out."

"Hello again," Diann said. "This is my husband, Charles."

"Pleased to meet you sir," I replied a bit nervously. "How can I help you?"

Charles pulled out the photo album and opened it to some of the images that revealed ample measures of his wife's beautiful body. "Diann tells me that you took these photos. Is that correct?

"It is. She came here about two weeks ago and asked me to create some boudoir photos as a gift for you. Why? Is there a problem with any of the photographs?"

"Is there a place where we can sit and talk?" Charles responded in a tone of voice that left me wondering if I was in trouble.

"Sure, back here," I said as I pointed to the very lounge where Diann and I had reviewed the album a few days before. "Follow me to the back of the shop."

Once we were all seated, I asked again if there was a problem. I was fully expecting an angry outburst or maybe even a threat from him for the ways that I had portrayed his wife, but the large man remained quiet and let his wife do the talking.

"Please, there is no problem," Diann said, "not with the photo album anyways."

"If not the photos, then what?"

"With our relationship, she said quietly as she looked to her husband for a signal to continue. He nodded and she continued her story. "Charles is a very successful businessman, but the stress of his job has had a damaging effect on our love life. He has trouble getting aroused and this has taken a toll on our marriage."

"I am sorry to hear that, but I am a photographer, not a doctor. From what you describe, it sounds like Charles needs some medical advice or maybe some of those pills."

"That's what I suggested too, but as you can see, my husband is very embarrassed to talk about this and he has refused to go to the doctor. That's why I came to you in the first place to pose for the pictures. I was praying that if he saw some sexy pictures of me, he would get in the mood for lovemaking again."

"And how did it work," I asked, unsure of whether I really wanted to hear the answer.

Diann was about to answer when Charles sat up in the chair and finally spoke himself. "I have never been so turned on in my life," he said. "Diann showed me the album on my birthday and I studied the pictures for nearly an hour. Later that night we had the best sex we have had in months."

"Well, all I can say is that you have a very beautiful wife and it was my pleasure to help create this gift for you," I said with relief. "And now you have a set of photos that you look at again and again whenever you need a little help getting started."

"But that's not the point," Charles replied and studied my confused look before he continued. "What turned me on was not just the pictures themselves—the biggest rush for me was knowing that my wife came here, took off all of her clothes, and posed completely nude for a man that she had never met before. I have tried to picture that scene in my mind ever since I saw the album and I get hard every time I think about it."

"So we talked about it," Diann stepped in, "and we decided to come back here to see if you can help us again."

"I am not sure I understand."

"We want to pay you to take some new photos of me while Charles is in the studio with us," she explained. "I know that you said that you usually don't allow any other people in the studio while you are working. He won't interfere. He just wants to watch."

It was an intriguing proposition, but I had to carefully consider the ramifications to be sure that it was a good idea. My biggest fear was that he might become angry if I got carried away with my suggestions or even if I got too close to his wife for his liking. If I had any questions about the wardrobe that Diann and her husband had in mind for this special photo shoot, they were answered when she opened her tote bag and began laying some garments out on the small table. She was about to explain the plan, but her husband spoke instead.

"Diann thought it might be nice to try some different bikini and lingerie sets, but I am more interested in doing a fantasy shoot."

"A fantasy shoot? I asked. "Are you able to narrow that down a bit?"

"I know exactly what I want and I hope you are the man to make it happen." As he began to describe his fantasy scene for me, he watched his wife somewhat nervously arrange the few items that he had picked out for her. "I am a big fan of the old "B" movies of the 60's and 70's—you know, those exploitation flicks that would enrage all of the 'politically correct' critics today. I loved them all, but the scenes that always got my rocks off were the ones in which a bunch of gorgeous women were captured, held against their will, and then sold at auction."

"And so you want me to try to simulate a slave market and use your wife as one if the unfortunate victims?"

"Improvise as you need to, but you got the idea," Charles nodded as he spoke.

"And how about you?" I asked Diann just before she was about to retreat to the dressing area. "Are you comfortable with improvising a little photo story like this?"

Her nodding assent was not fully convincing, but she did not seem unhappy or fearful of the prospects, so I let her go back and change while I began to set up a few props and position the softboxes in the studio space. I set up my favorite digital SLR camera on a tripod and made sure that I had a fresh memory card installed so that I would not have to interrupt the session once we got started. Charles took a place in an easy chair off to the side so that he could watch without getting in the way.

As soon as Diann walked out from the dressing area, I felt once again the incredible feelings of desire that I had tried so hard to conceal when she first posed for me. This time, she wore a simple white tunic reminiscent of those worn by the goddesses of Greek and Roman mythology. The only accessories were a pair of simple sandals and a soft golden cord that served as a belt and helped to accentuate her physique.

For the most part, I was permitted to suggest poses that I felt would be appropriate for the fantasy sequence that Charles had requested, though every once in a while, he would let us know what he wanted to see. I started by taking some shots of Diann in full tunic with her head down and face turned away. For her part, she found the facial expressions that were essential to portray a vulnerable woman facing an uncertain fate. Next, I loosened the ties that held the top of the tunic to her shoulders, and let the fabric fall so that she was exposed to the waist. I was once again mesmerized by the sight of her large and perfect breasts, and I could not help but notice that her husband was now watching more intently as he stroked the growing bulge in his pants.

Finally, I got up enough courage to step up to Diann, untie the golden cord that loosely circled her waist, and let it drop to the floor. The tunic followed immediately and I felt my heart pounding wildly again as I stepped back to gaze at her in all her naked glory. Her clothing now formed a ring at her ankles and her efforts to cover herself with her arms and hands were only partially successful. I took another set of shots of my lovely model from different angles, and then figured that we were finished for the day.

I started to unhook some of the strobe cables, but when I looked up, I was surprised to see Diann still standing in the middle of the room and making no efforts to get dressed again. I looked over at Charles and saw that he was walking towards us.

"I really can't think of any more poses to shoot," I spoke as he got closer. "Unless you have some more ideas, I hope we got some shots that you will like."

Diann and I both thought Charles would respond to my comment, but when it became clear that he was having some trouble finding the right words again, his wife spoke up for him.

"The pictures were only part of the plan," she said as she noticed that the bulge in her husband's pants had grown larger. "But it looks like he enjoyed our little staged drama."

"Only part of the plan?"

"We were not totally honest with you when we first arrived," she continued," I guess because we wanted to see how the photo session turned out."

I thought that she was ready to tell me more, but she suddenly became even more nervous as she looked to her husband to help her out. He stepped to her side and gave her a passionate hug.

"Okay, let me try to explain," Charles said as he tried to pick up where his wife had left off. "When I first saw the album that Diann gave me for my birthday, I had sensations that I had not enjoyed for over a year. I thought that this might be enough to restore my virility, but I found that what it really did was open the floodgates to some fantasies that have always lived in the recesses of my mind. You did a masterful job of breathing some life into one of my longstanding dreams tonight, but we really came with the hope that you could fulfill an even more powerful fantasy."

"Which is...?" I asked.

"I am not sure how to put this delicately," he stammered as he looked again to his wife.

"Charles knows that he is the only man I have ever been with, and because of that, he has always wondered what it might be like to watch me pleasure another man," she explained. "He has asked me several times if I would consent to let another man touch me intimately, but I have always refused. Then, when he saw the pictures, he asked me again. I did not agree right away, but I think that my hesitation gave him reason for hope."

My mind was swimming with the possibilities. I looked over at Diann and she was still clutching the tunic tightly to her skin as she stood and waited. I then looked over to Charles for a signal, but he had already settled back into his chair as though the deal had been struck. I made my way slowly to his wife. I did not say a word to her, but she could tell by my expression that I needed her to say that it was alright. There were some tears in her eyes, but she nodded and whispered to me.

"Charles has wanted this for a long time. I want to make him happy."

"And you?'

"I want it too. I trust you and I want to thank you for making me look so beautiful for my husband."

With that assurance, I pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it over by my camera bag. I slipped my hands inside hers and seized the fabric of the tunic that she was still using to cover her body. I eased it from her grip and let it fall to the floor. My hands slid down to caress the soft flesh of her breasts and my lips were feasting on her tender nipples. I slowly turned her around and began to massage the muscles in her shoulders and back, and when I began to hear some contented sighs, I dropped to my knees and began to kiss her ass and nuzzle my face closer to her skin.

I thought that she might be content with this position, but without warning, she turned around again to face me, knowing that my lips would be inches from her most private parts. I took the hint and within seconds I was kissing the patch of dark hair between her legs and working my tongue into the soft folds of her vagina. Her natural love scent was an aphrodisiac to me, and I became more aggressive as I worked my tongue deeper inside her. She was starting to convulse in rhythm with each pass of my tongue, and her sighs had now turned to moans of passion. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Charles had slid his pants down his legs and was stroking his penis as he watched us in the middle of the room.

Next, Diann knelt beside me and gestured for me to lie back on the pillows that were strewn about the floor. Still beside me, she began to kiss my chest and then work her way down my body until she reached the waistband of my boxers. She let her hand slide over the shape of my engorged member until I did not think it could get any harder. Finally she worked the boxers over my hips and down my legs. Her hands continued to stroke my legs and chest, even though she could see in my eyes that I was desperate for her touch where I needed it most. I was praying for her to find my throbbing penis with her fingertips, but I literally screamed with pleasure as she lowered her lips to the tip and then licked the underside of my shaft with her tongue.

When she finally took me in her mouth, I began to move from side to side as she let her lips do their magic. She took me deeper with each thrust, and I arched my back as I tried to push even deeper. I wanted this sensation to go on forever, but I knew that I could not last much longer. She must have sensed it too, so she changed positions and straddled me with her legs. Within moments, she guided me inside her pussy and then directed my hands to her breasts. I massaged her warm flesh as we rolled on the floor for several minutes until I could hold out no longer. I came with a ferocious intensity and continued to pump furiously as her muscles tightened to milk every last drop from my still throbbing cock. I knew that she was very close as well, but I was spent and had to pull away. Just as I did, I looked to my right and saw Charles right next to me. He had his erect penis in hand and he was ready to finish the job I had started. As he took my place. I could see that there was absolutely no problem with his virility tonight. He found the soft passage that was now well lubricated, and slid his cock deep inside.

I was a mere spectator now as I watched this sexy woman and her husband make love as though it were their first time. They were oblivious to me and everything else around them, and their satisfied cries announced that they had climaxed at the same time. It had been a joyous coupling for them and an unbelievable experience for me.

I wished that I had thought to take a picture of that final scene on the floor of my studio. The woman who been reluctant to try even mildly suggestive poses when I first met her now lay unabashedly naked on the floor, her arms outstretched and her legs slightly parted to give a wonderful view of her most feminine charms. Next to her lay her husband, covered in sweat from their torrid lovemaking. He looked exhausted, but he had a satisfied look on his face.

I knew I would probably never see Diann and Charles again, but I would always have the photos to remind me of the day that a thoughtful wife created a unique gift for her husband and a lifetime of memories for her happy and most grateful photographer.

12