Photographs and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gosh." She brightened then and went on saying, "Okay, truth time now. Girls talk just like guys do and not a single one of my girl friends had ever said she came during sex! That hasn't changed since September. So I wasn't expecting much from that day except a bad taste in my mouth, sore jaws and ass and a mess in my butt.

"Instead I lost track of how many times I came. And I came hard! My god I couldn't believe it! The guy who forces me to do it with him makes me cum because he wants me to. I could tell those climaxes were no accident, believe me Russ! Plus you not only KEPT your word about staying away from my pussy but you made sure that when you pushed your huge cock up my ass that you didn't hurt me!"

She stopped talking briefly as a tear ran down her cheek. I caught it with my finger and she stared at me briefly before going on, "SEE...THAT'S just what I'm talking about! You really CARE about ME! Damn it Russ not one of my boyfriends would have been like you are! Anyway, you made it fairly easy to let you fuck me in the ass even though I never in my life expected to ever let a cock in there!"

She reached out and placed her hand on my arm giving me a light squeeze as she said, "By the time we were finished I knew that I loved being fucked in the ass. No, make that I loved having YOUR cock in my ass! Oh god Russ, I came so hard and so often on your cock that day that I was ready for you to take me around the world then and there!"

"WOW! I had no idea."

"So I've noticed. But here's the funny part. Each time we get together it just isn't a 'wham-bam thank-you ma'am' kind of thing. I mean, you certainly get your rocks off in me but you also make sure that I cum about twice as many times as you do and it might be 3 times. Plus we talk! Shit I don't talk with my dates as much as I talk with you! Do you have any idea how that makes a girl feel? I'll tell you...special! It makes a girl feel special when the guy tells her so much about himself like you have. Add to that the way you make me cum and well, shit, damn it! Okay ... I love you! DAMN IT, I said it! No taking it back. I love you Russ and I want YOU to fuck me and take my virginity!"

"Holy shit!" I gasped out in shock. I mean, I knew that I really liked this girl and I thought she just might like me but ......... holy shit! "I ... I don't know what to say other than I'm honored that you want me to be your first!"

"If you are willing I think I need to get you revved up again and then ... well you know."

I looked down at my rapidly growing shaft and said with a smile, "As much as I love your blow jobs, right now I don't think one is needed. You might though."

Penny stopped me from moving my face into her pussy as she said, "Oh no, I'm drenched right now." She slipped her fingers to her pussy and pulled them back literally soaked with her juices to prove it.

"All righty then," I said in my best Jim Carry imitation then I went on, "I think I have a pussy to fuck and a virgin to deflower! A very beautiful virgin!"

She blushed as she pulled me back between her legs. My tip brushed up against her slit and I stroked the full length of her gash before I said, "Last chance Penny."

"Just kiss me and fuck me!"

I leaned down and our lips met, first softly then she morphed it into a powerful and passionate kiss that alone could curl ones toes. Her arms wrapped around my back as her legs lifted up then her feet locked around my ass.

My hips pressed into her as I pushed against her barrier and I whispered into her mouth, "It's going to hurt."

"Thanks but I know that! Fuck me Russ. Just love me! OH FUCK!" she cried out as I shoved into her hard burying 4 inches of my cock inside of her.

Holding my position I asked "Are you all right, you complete woman you?"

"Oh damn you! There you go again!" Penny kissed me hard as her pussy worked against my cock in very short movements before she said very softly, "Fuck me Russ. Fuck me ... love me ... fuck me and make me cum! I'm not a complete woman until you make me cum with your cock inside my pussy! Oh shit you feel so good!"

My hips were slowly pulling out a few inches and then returning to my previous depth over and over again. After about ten times like that I said, "You asked for it!" and then began increasing both my speed and power as I was soon slamming fully into her tight and moist cunt. Somehow I twisted so my lips could latch onto her left tit and I sucked her nipple furiously making it rock hard in mere seconds. I pounded her hard for about fifteen or so minutes when her body tensed signaling the beginnings of her first ever cock in pussy climax.

"OH JESUS YES! I'M CUMMING! DON'T STOP RUSS, DON'T STOP!" she cried out as she shook harder than I could ever remember. "OH! OH! OH! FUCK! OH! FUCK! Oh my god Russ I'm cumming so damned hard! Fuck me and make me cum!" Huh, I thought she already was? "Oh god I'm cumming so fucking hard! Oh fucking hell Russ I love you! Oh god! Oh God! Oh my fucking god I love fucking you!"

Her pussy had really gotten tight as she came and the intense friction was really getting to me. Add to it the fact that I had just taken her virginity and was now making her cum made the situation just too intense for my balls to withstand. "Oh shit Penny, I'm going to cum!" I cried out in warning, not knowing where she wanted it.

"Oh god YES! Cum in me! GIVE IT TO ME!" she screamed as her climax roared back to full force. Her body was fucking back at me just as hard as I was fucking my shaft into her making our climaxes that much better as I filled her with six huge blasts of cum! "Oh my god, I can feel you shooting inside of me! Oh god Russ I love it! Oh fuck yes love me Russ, LOVE ME! Oh my god I'm cumming with you!"

Our bodies rutted together as each of us never wanted this mutual climax to end! Penny's legs were pulling her pussy hard against my thrusting cock as she moaned her pleasure. Finally I moaned loudly as Penny tightened her legs into a near death-lock around my ass, preventing any further movement of my cock within her cum washed pussy. Her arms were super tight around my shoulders as she gasped and twitched beneath me.

Neither of us spoke for several moments before I softly said into her shoulder, "Holy shit Penny that was incredible!"

Her face turned towards me and then she kissed me, our tongues gently dueling with each other. Breaking her kiss she gave me a tired smile as she said, "Oh my god Russ. I never expected it to be this good! I love fucking you! Oh shit, keep doing that and I'll cum again for sure."

My hips had begun very short movements as my cock grew back to full hardness. "Really, you're good for more?" I looked into her eyes and watched the lust in them grow exponentially. "Well it that case you complete woman, I intend to make you beg me to stop."

Penny groaned as I slowly resumed giving her full and hard thrusts as my cock dented her deepest wall. Changing positions after her arms and legs fell off of me I grabbed her ankles and placed them on my shoulders (a position she truly liked when I fucked her ass). "Oh god yes Russ, fuck me deep!" My hips drove into her hard three times before I grabbed her ankles again and pushed them up and back until her feet were about 20 inches past her head against the sheets.

Holy shit did she love that position! I had never seen her eyes get that huge before as she gasped then cried out, "YESSSSSSSSSS! Pound my pussy! Oh shit ... fuck me and claim me as yours! OH GOD! Oh shit YES! Fuck me fuck me FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME!" Her words ended with a scream as she shook hard in climax, her pussy clutching wildly at my invading cock.

Somehow while she came down from her orgasmic high I managed to move up until her ass was in the air and I was driving my cock straight down into her. Turning a bit I braced my left leg against her back for support. Penny looked up at me from her bent position and gasped in lust while her fingers dug into my arm. Never had I fucked like this but I rapidly knew I loved the way my cock seemed much harder as well as larger.

"Ooooooooh myyyyyyyyy gaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwddddddd," Penny groaned as I drove deep down into her. My right hand moved up her body to her clit and the moment I rubbed it she cried out, "Oh SHIT! I'M GOING TO CUM!" Incredibly she managed to pump her hips upwards driving me even deeper into her as her body spasmed around me. She cried out non-words for several moments as she stared up at me with passion painted eyes before she groaned, "Oh my god this is SO good! So fucking good!"

Her climax faded and I stopped with my shaft fully within her throbbing cunt. Several times she tried to speak but ended up just groaning. After she had recovered a bit I grasped her waist in my hands as I moved around so she was looking up at my ass and balls while I could look down at her bent back.

"Don't worry, I've got you," I said as I dipped down and tightened my hold on her. Then I straightened my legs even as my hands pulled her body through my legs and then her head swung through as I placed her deftly onto her hands and knees with my cock still stuffed in her pussy.

"OH MY GOD!" she gasped as she realized what had happened to her even as I began pumping into her again. "Yes ...... fuck me!" she gasped softly as I ramped up my movements. I was still standing behind her while slamming my cock into her at a frenetic pace when she flung her head back and cried out, "FUCKING HELL YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!" Penny tried to fuck back at me but found she just couldn't do it so she just braced herself to remain on all fours as I pushed us to climax once again.

She turned her face and pleaded to me, "Give it to me! Oh god Russ, fuck me and give me your cum! Love me, fuck me, oh god love me and fill me with cum! Oh shit I'm cumming!" My hips really pounded her hard as my lance pushed her climax to unknown heights.

With a groan I exploded into her again and she screamed, "GOD YES I CAN FEEL YOU CUMMING! GIVE IT TO ME! LOVE ME AND GIVE ME ALL YOUR CUM! OH GOD I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD!" Then she dropped her head and only managed to moan and groan as our climaxes waned and then were gone, leaving us as two tingling and twitching bodies still connected together.

I was totally fucked out by then so I just slowly pulled out of her and rolled to my back beside her. Penny flopped to her stomach and then snuggled against me with her leg draped over me, trapping my shaft under her knee. "My god Penny, you are incredible," I said still looking at the ceiling. She didn't answer so I looked down into her eyes.

Four times I watched her try to speak before very softly she managed to say, "Oh my god, not one of them ... NOBODY said it could be this good! Oh god Russ, I love fucking you!"

"Ditto."

"Ditto shmitto," she softly said. "My god, I'm still tingling everywhere! I hope you're as glad I decided to do this as I am!"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Good! I was certain you were the best guy to give my cherry to but holy shit...I NEVER expected you to make me cum so hard AND often!"

"You're welcome!"

"Holy shit, I can't stop tingling! Damn Russ, will it always be like this with you?"

"If we're lucky it will," I said with a sigh. "I only know that I will always give it my best effort."

"Then don't ever stop loving me! I need you inside of me pounding away with your wonderful cock and showing me just how awesome sex can be." She leaned up and kissed me tenderly before asking, "So my sex master, can we go steady?"

"W...what?"

"Too fast? Okay, can we go on a date? How about the day after Christmas?"

"Um, sure! I thought you always turned me down."

"That was when I didn't know what I was turning down. Now I don't want anybody else! How soon can you get it up again?"

I looked down at my limp dick which was now being stroked by her right hand and said, "Keep that up and it won't be too long."

"Oh no! It's really long and I love it! But it isn't TOO long," she said with a laugh. Then she rolled into me and gave me a quick kiss before slipping down my chest she said, "I think I need to thank something for all the pleasure it gave me." And she did.

In the end she took two loads into her mouth and swallowed every drop, while also taking turns riding each other as she came at least eight more times while I filled her pussy three more times. Penny was in the cowgirl position when we came together for the last time that day after which she just lay down on top of me and hugged herself to me. About ten minutes later my shrinking shaft slipped from her as she sighed, "Aw, there you go. Now I feel so empty!"

We just lay there like that for nearly 30 minutes, softly talking about life and love. Suddenly her head lifted up and she said, "Okay master, here's MY deal; twice a month I'm yours for you to fuck the shit out of my mouth and throat! Then the rest of the month WE get to love each other in all of my holes, but most definitely my horny pussy! DEAL?"

"Deal! Just not every day!"

"Deal!" She kissed me again then rested her head on my chest again as she softly sighed, "God I am SO glad you liked my Christmas gift!" Later we showered together where Penny gave me another of her soft and sensuous blowjobs even as she refused to let me fuck her again. Seems her pussy was just too tender and she didn't want anything in her ass that day. My balls only managed four ropes of cum so I guess it was okay anyway.

Just before I came I had a wild thought; 'I'd better start taking vitamins to keep up with my horny sex slaves!' My balls were dry and Penny worked feverishly in search of more while I hoped I hadn't filled my calendar too much as it looked like I had a very busy and demanding nine months ahead of me. I'm betting I'll be a 'dad' of sorts before next Christmas!

1...5678910