Physical Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Susan a kiss and a squeeze, then turned my attention to Joy. Even though her boobs are much smaller than her sister's, they were almost as fun to play with. Almost. I kissed her lips while squeezing her boobs and twisting her nipples. Then I kissed her boobs and sucked her nipples while stroking her mound. Her legs parted, and my fingers slipped into the moistness. Susan was squeezing her own boob with one hand, and began pinching Joy's nipple with her other. Joy started twisting her sister's nipple, and I kissed my way southward.

"Ohhh, ohhh, Stan! Stan! Stan..." Joy quickly became incoherent under my tongue's assault.

"Ohhh, Susan!" I looked up, and one of Joy's boobs had completely disappeared in Susan's mouth. I reached over and fondled Susan's nice fat ass. I slipped a few fingers between her cheeks, and found a sodden mess.

Suddenly, Joy grabbed my head and pushed my face hard into her cunt as her hips thrashed about wildly.

"Mmmm! Ohhmmm! Mmmm!" her cries were muffled by Susan's enormous breast in her mouth. She pushed my head away from her crotch with one hand, while the other clutched Susan's chest to her face.

I took this opportunity to glom on to Susan's ass. I felt it, squeezed it, spread her cheeks apart. When I did that, I was overpowered by her aroma, and I couldn't help myself. I buried my face in that fat ass.

"Ohhh, ohhh, Stan! Stan! Stan..." Susan quickly became incoherent under my tongue's assault.

I became aware of Joy's wet mouth attacking my dick. She was sucking too hard and too fast, so I broke away from Susan's ass for a moment. Joy pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. A moment later, I was deep inside her. Just like that, my virginity was gone! It's hard to describe the feeling. Hot and wet and slimy. Very slippery, and yet there was also an insistent friction, the walls of her vagina against the head of my prick, that seemed to be specially designed to extract semen.

"I can't wait for my turn," Susan gushed, dangling her boobs in my face.

"Then don't wait," I said, "I'm a two-seater!"

That elicited a big smile, and she swung her leg over me, and squatted on my face.

Man, I was in heaven, it was like a dream. The girls were kissing and playing with each others' boobs as I licked Susan's twat and fucked her sister's cunt. The whole scene seemed to fade into blackness as the room was obscured by Susan's enormous ass pressed against my face. I couldn't move my arms, her thighs muffled the sounds of our passion. A female voice began to cry out.

"Ohhh, ohhh, Stan! Stan! Stan... Stan? Mr. Harris? Mr. Harris?"

I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. Something was different. I managed to open my eyes a crack, and... and I was still in the doctor's exam room. I vaguely heard the doctor and nurse talking.

"Vicky, stay with him until he's alert enough to drive."

I closed my eyes. Was that all a dream? I heard the door close.

"Mr. Harris? Stan?"

I just didn't have the will to respond. Then I felt it. Her hand on my waistband. I opened my eyes a crack. Nurse Vicky was bent at the waist, her starched nurse's uniform hugging her bottom, her hand wrapped around my penis. She slid her hand up and down my length, the length of which was lengthening and lengthening, her large breasts swaying back and forth as she did so. Then, I was in her mouth. After a few moments I was fully erect, and the head was getting really sensitive. She cupped my balls, and she seemed to sense that I was getting close. She picked up the pace, and I soon delivered what she wanted into her mouth. Well, mostly into her mouth, quite a bit dripped down onto my balls. She straightened up, savored her mouthful a few moments before swallowing, then pulled my briefs and sweatpants back up into place. Soon I was dozing again.

"Mr. Harris? Mr. Harris?"

"Mmmmm... Yeah.... Yeah, I'm awake," I said, fluttering my eyes.

"Mr. Harris, the doctor has cleared you to play."

"Hmmm, yeah, let's play doctor," I said with a smirk and a leer. She stood up with a hard look on her face.

"I think you can go now."

Back in my car, I checked my undies. There was no evidence of any semen, so I guess the nurse behaved herself. The whole episode was just in my head. Good. She was hot in my delirium, but after I woke up she was kind of... uuugghhh. I guess I should have known I was dreaming when Susan said I was hung like a horse. Not to mention a three-way with the two most desirable women I know. As my first time? Not too likely. And then the stereotypical horny nurse fantasy? I should be so lucky!

By the time I got to my apartment, my mind was pretty much back to normal. Joy was sitting in the kitchen chatting with Julio as I came in. They exchanged glances, and Julio headed for the door.

"Hey, J, Doc says I'm good to go!"

"Alright!" he said, slapping my hand. "Dinner's on me. I'll bring it back."

"Thanks, man," I said as he stepped out the door. Julio's all right.

"I can't wait to get back with the team. But I'll miss seeing Susan."

"Not as much as she would. You don't need an excuse to see her, you know."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Is she okay?"

"She's hurting. Nothing a new boyfriend wouldn't cure."

"What happened?"

"Oh, you know, when he's up here he's like, you're the only one for me, but apparently when he's at school he's been, umm, you know, playing the field."

"You know, with a baseball bat, I'm pretty good at hitting balls really hard."

"Oh, he's not worth it. Thanks for the offer, though."

"I'm sorry she's hurting. And I feel bad, she really didn't need to see us like that this afternoon."

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that. It was a mistake."

She talked about me and her, and about Susan, although I couldn't see what her sister had to do with anything. She went on and on, explaining her reasons, but I didn't really hear anything after: "I don't think we should see each other anymore." I've heard people say "I was speechless", but I'd never experienced it before. I tried and tried to respond, but I just couldn't make my mouth work. She finally left with me sitting at the kitchen table, head in hands. I tried to cry, but I couldn't do that either.

Finally Julio came back. He didn't say a word, didn't even look at me. He just put a pizza and two 6-packs on the table in front of me and sat there with me. What else could he do?

The next morning we had an early practice, then piled on the bus for a week on the road. I was going to stay behind, but since the doctor signed me off, I could go. I didn't think I'd see any action, but coach put me in a couple of times, first as a pinch hitter, then a few late innings in the infield. I'd been an outfielder my whole career, but while rehabbing I'd just been hitting and practicing at positions that didn't require a bunch of running. My strength was the ability to fly all over the outfield, but as a change of pace, playing the infield was fun. Took my mind off things, I guess.

A couple of days into the road trip, I got a call at the hotel.

"Stan! Just because your PT is done, doesn't mean you can skip town without even saying goodbye!"

"Susan, I'm sorry... Things happened so fast I didn't get a chance..."

"What, you forgot to pay your phone bill? You could have called!"

"Yeah, I know, but... I didn't want your sister to answer the phone."

"Stan, can't you still be friends?"

"I don't know..."

"I'm still your friend, right?"

"Yeah, of course! You don't have to worry about that! I'll always be your friend."

"But... she's my sister. I need you two to be friends."

"Yeah. I think that'll probably happen eventually. I'm still a little... Oh, I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself."

"Well, when you get back, call me. I'll make it all better."

The next night, I got another call from a beautiful young woman, but it wasn't Susan.

"Stan... I heard you're not doing too well."

"What did you expect, Joy? You totally blindsided me. I thought..."

"I'm sorry, I thought you'd react differently. And I don't think you heard a word I said. I wanted... Look, I didn't break up with you because I don't like you. I do, very much. You're pretty much my best friend. But my sister loves you! I'm not ready for that. And I won't... I, I can't hurt her. I thought this was all pretty obvious, but I guess not to you."

"You mean she..."

"At first I thought it was cute that she had a crush on my boyfriend. But then I realized it's a lot more than that. Everybody knows. Ask Julio. My Mom. Your Mom."

"I don't know, Joy..."

"Stan, just promise me one thing. Don't hurt her, okay?"

"Hello?"

"Hi Mom, it's me."

"Stan! How are you?"

"I'm playing again!"

"Oh, good. How are things with Joy?"

"Ah, we're not together anymore."

"Oh, that's too bad. Still friends, I hope."

"Yeah, I think so."

"So, have you asked Susan out yet?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Oh, come on! I was there when you met, remember? I know my boy, if her Mom hadn't opened her mouth... And didn't you see how annoyed that made Susan?"

Chapter 5

"Hello?"

"Uh, hi Joy, I um..."

"It's okay, Stan, she's right here."

"Hello?"

"Hi Sooz, how ya doing?"

"Great, how's your ankle?"

"Oh, yeah, it's good. I forgot to tell you how impressed the doctor was. I gave you all the credit!"

"Well, you worked really hard. I know how unpleasant it must have been spending all that time with me."

"Ha, yeah, you are a real slave-driver."

"It's a gift..."

"Umm, we never had a chance to, like, you know, celebrate! I'll make you dinner when I get back."

"You can cook?"

"Okay, I'll take you out then."

"No, no, I'd like to see you cook. It should be pretty 'interesting'." I could hear the quotes around the word.

"You mean 'Interesting', as in 'Comical'?"

"No, I meant more like, 'Entertaining'."

"Well, glad I could add some interest to your mundane existence."

"All right, all right, what time?"

"How about six?"

"I'll be there!"

I sprang from my chair at the soft knock. I love soft knockers.

"Hi!"

"Hi..."

I let her in, trying to hide my surprise at her outfit. In her mind, this was definitely a date. She normally wore little makeup and dressed like she was trying to hide her body. But tonight she had on glossy lipstick, a low cut top and form fitting jeans. The top draped just so to de-emphasize her tummy and emphasize her breasts. I never thought she'd be caught dead showing that much cleavage.

"Wow, you look great! Maybe we should go out!"

"No, you've got me curious now. What are you making?"

"How 'bout potato corn chowder and BLTs?"

"Mmmm, sounds good. What's the tomato sauce for?"

"Well, I was going to make something else, but I put too much milk in the mashed potatoes, so now it's going to be soup."

I wasn't embarrassed, I was glad to be able to make her laugh. She helped me in the kitchen, and we were very comfortable with each other. We didn't talk about our exes, but it didn't feel like we were avoiding it either.

At one point she was playfully tickling me, and we kind of wrestled as I tried to retaliate. Her breast pressed against me enough times that I began to doubt it was accidental. As we drew close, I saw a look on her face that I was pretty sure meant she wanted me to kiss her, but I chickened out and kissed her forehead instead.

She stayed pretty late, but when I mentioned that Julio would be home pretty soon, she said she had to go. I was totally flustered at her car door, and settled for a brief hug, one that could have been just between good friends, or maybe...

Maybe what? Did I want this to go somewhere? I tried to analyze my feelings, and I came to the grim realization that I was thinking more about what other people might think than about what I felt. Jocks tend to be crude, and I know when my teammates saw someone like Susan in the stands, there'd be lots of jokes and snide comments about her weight. I could see that Susan was overweight, but I also thought that she was, well... I guess "totally hot" is what I'm trying to say. Plus, she's smart and funny and... and man, what a rack! So if I'm attracted to her, why should I care what anybody else thinks?

I was trying to figure out the appropriate amount of time before calling her again, in fact I was hovering around the phone when it rang, seemingly ten times louder than normal.

"Hello?"

"Hi!"

"Susan, hi, I was about to pick up the phone and call you."

"Well, I beat you to it! I just wanted to thank you for last night. I had a really good time." How sweet!

"It was my pleasure," I said, because it was true.

"Can I pay you back tonight? Maybe ice cream on the island? We could walk on the ferry."

"That sounds like fun!" Whoa, deja vu!

I picked her up from her house, no sign of Joy or her Mom, which suited me. Actually I think Joy was out with Julio. Man, she didn't waste any time. I had told Julio I didn't care, but he wasn't supposed to believe me. That annoyed me a little, but as we drove, I realized that although I still considered Joy beautiful, she wasn't nearly as attractive to me anymore. Her naivete wasn't so endearing anymore, and it was refreshing talking to someone with Susan's intellect. Sure, Joy was beautiful, but as I glanced over at Susan I thought I could get spoiled having a full figure like that to gaze at. God, she's gorgeous! What had I been thinking? It struck me that the cloud that had hung over us was beginning to dissipate. I was feeling pretty happy, and I think Susan was too.

We walked on the ferry, went out on deck and admired the view.

"This was a great idea, Sooz!"

"Well, I'd like to take credit, but actually Joy suggested it."

I'll have to remember to thank her.

Since I had basically lived this night before, I knew what to do. We walked on the beach on the island, I helped her over a log and kept hold of her hand. We got some ice cream, talked, and just enjoyed being together. She shivered and I held her in my arms. She looked up at me, and we kissed.

Okay, I changed my mind. This was the best ever. I look back at my memories of Joy with fondness, but I was wrong. That wasn't love. This is love. Isn't it? Okay, maybe I'm being an idiot again. Just keep your cool, Stan.

Chapter 6

I didn't trust my feelings, they'd betrayed me many times before, so I figured I'd just enjoy it while it lasted. I didn't really think it would be a long term thing. It didn't take long, though, before we were in uncharted territory for me. I had never gotten close enough to a girl for me to find out if the feelings I had were real or not. But one thing was certain, the more I got to know Susan, the harder it was for me to keep my hands to myself.

Our favorite activity had become smooching on the big blue beanbag pillow in my living room. One time she had a couple of hours before her evening class, and we had spent the bulk of the time kissing. I'd touch her face, arms and back, but I'd never gone any further than that. She was waiting for me to escalate things, but I didn't think I'd ever muster the courage. But then, as it was getting dark, she reached up from our reclined position to turn on the lamp on the end table, and there they were. Her breasts hung there in front of me like ripe, succulent pieces of fruit begging to be plucked. I wouldn't say that I found the courage, it was more like the situation overwhelmed me and I reacted without conscious thought. I reached out and touched her.

She froze in that position as I felt her breast. It was firm and resilient within her bra, and very warm. She began to breathe heavily, and a sound escaped from deep inside her, and I knew it meant she wanted me to continue. I kissed her, I think she was shaking, though it was hard to tell because I was shaking so much. My kisses moved from her lips to her face and neck, then lower to her cleavage. I did not go past the bounds of her shirt, but the neckline was pretty low, and we were both getting pretty worked up.

"I've got to... umm... I'll be right back," Susan gasped, staggering for the bathroom. Great, I went too far and scared her off. I couldn't help it! My body just sort of took over. I sat there and stewed, trying to think of what I could say to her when... if she ever came out of the bathroom.

Just a couple of minutes later, she came back out, smiling. I could immediately see why she had gone.

"It's a miracle!" I said.

"What?"

"While you were in the bathroom, I prayed, and now your bra is gone!"

"Stan!" she said with a deep blush, "Be nice or I'll go put it back on!"

"No... no, don't do that!" I said, taking her back into my arms.

I tried to take it slow, but I just couldn't keep my hands off her. She felt so different with no bra. Just a thin layer of cotton remained between my hand and her breast, and it was the softest, most wonderful thing I'd ever felt. She never had gotten around to turning on the lamp, but there was flickering light from the TV which subtly illuminated her excited features. We both looked at my hands as I reached for the buttons on her shirt. She was breathing very heavily, but she did nothing to stop me. The last button undone, I pulled the cloth aside, exposing her bosom to my intense gaze.

"You are so beautiful," I croaked, barely able to speak. I looked her in the eyes, then drew her lips to mine. We kissed for several minutes as I continued to fondle her.

"I don't want to leave your face, but I want to kiss you here, too," I said, squeezing her nipples between my fingers.

"Please do," she panted.

Now, I had had a few girlfriends, but I really wasn't very experienced. It wasn't until this moment that I realized that when a guy plays with a girl's boobs, she likes it too. I'd always thought it was just for the guy's benefit. But no matter how much Susan was enjoying this, it couldn't possibly be as good as what I was feeling. The way her nipples stiffened between my fingers, the way they relaxed a little in my mouth. The way she tasted, the way she smelled. The soft weight of her breast in my hand.

Although I was anxious to do more, this was so far beyond my expectations, that I was more than satisfied. She had to go off to school, but it was very hard for her to tear herself away.

"Bye, I love you!" she said as she closed her car door. I just waved. I was unprepared for the 'L' word. I don't know why, I should have seen it coming. I felt like an idiot. I wanted to tell her I loved her, but I wanted to make sure I meant it. And I didn't want it to sound like I said it just because she said it.

Chapter 7

It wasn't too long after that when I got the call. The one I'd been waiting for, the one I had wanted more than anything. The one I'd been dreading. I was being called up to Double-A, which meant... San Antonio. There were still another couple of months left in the Double-A season.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me. Guess what?"

"Hmmm, okay, let me see... You bought me a pony?"

"Close. I've been called up to Double-A."

"Oh honey, that's great!"

"I guess."

"You don't sound too excited about it."

"How can I be excited about almost three months away from the woman I love?"

Slight pause. I can feel her emotions in her breathing.

"You'll be busy. It'll fly by. Maybe I can come visit half way through."

"Really? That'd be great!"

"When do you leave?"

"Monday. We still have the weekend together."

Susan and Joy and Julio helped me pack, although there was more hugging and kissing going on than packing. Susan didn't want to let go of me for a moment. You'd think Julio was leaving too, the way Joy was clinging to him. The next thing I knew, I was on a plane for Texas, and I wondered how I was going to survive without her.

Man, my phone bill's going to be a killer. Anytime I was at home, I was on the phone with Susan. Home. This wasn't exactly home. The team paid for three nights at a decent hotel, then I had to move into a crappy apartment I could afford with a teammate, Eduardo.