Physical Therapy: Back for More

Story Info
She wants more of what she had the night before.
4.5k words
4.12
52.6k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story was suggested by a Literotica reader. I write requested and suggested stories for other readers.

*

Joy pushed on the doorbell this time letting the light inside alert them of her arrival without knocking first. She had found her way back to Mike's house for the second time. It was noon on Saturday and she was right on time. It was her day off and except for this appointment at Mike's house she had nothing to do all day. She planned to stay until she had everything she wanted and was not rushing off anywhere else.

She wanted the men to use her as their sex salve for the second time. To prepare for it she took an especially fragrant bath and went to the hairdresser that morning. Her short brown hair looked fabulous. She wore a special pair of jeans with sequences that more or less matched her silvery satin top and open toed high heals to show off her red toe pedicure.

She didn't bother to say anything when Mike answered the front door. He was deaf and couldn't hear her voice but she gestured knowing he could understand that. Joy was sure he noticed her manicure as well as she held out her hand to him. He took it and bent down to kiss her hand as she stepped across the threshold of his house. He let her step just inside and closed the door before he took her in his arms and shared a long passionate kiss together.

Joy hadn't been kissed that way as a manner of greeting in well over a decade. It was a welcome feeling. She felt desirable and sexy. Mike didn't release her entirely as they completed their kiss. He instead kept his harm around her and she touched him as best she could. He was well over six foot, ten inches taller than her, and chiseled like a Greek god. Joy certainly didn't control him with her grasp as he did with her but the two of them walked as one into the large room he had made into a physical therapy studio in his home.

It was the place where the night before for the first time in her marriage she committed adultery with Mike and Tony. She did what they asked and went home after that to tell her husband James all about it. James had begged her for many years to do just that and was rewarded with the story she told and a wild fucking session with his wife's sore pussy. For them it was truly unforgettable. Today Joy planned to get even nastier with the guys and smiled happily when she saw young Tony waiting for her in the room.

"Hi Joy." Tony said crossing the room to greet her.

He bent to kiss her and she dropped her purse on the floor to use her free hand around him. They pulled each other close and shared a kiss. Mike held Joy still and the three of them shared a group hug while Tony and Joy kissed as if they had never parted from their last adventure together.

Mike used sign language to say something to Tony.

"Mike says you look very good." Tony said. "And I agree with him."

"Thanks guys." Joy said slightly blushing but proud she had their attention.

"Let me introduce you to our fiancés." Tony said.

Joy smiled at the two women in the room. She felt it was strange to meet them knowing they knew she had sex with their men. She would have never thought she would ever be in this position. Her faithfulness to her husband was broken at his insistence. She had never planned to do the naughty things she did with Tony and Mike but the circumstances required it and she knew her husband James would not only not mind but had encouraged her to so the deed. She wondered as she held her hand out to greet the other women how they thought about fidelity in marriage fit the lifestyle they had obviously chosen. She couldn't imagine feeling good about sharing James with anyone.

Cheryl, Tony's fiancé and Michelle, Mike's fiancé greet Joy with a handshake, a hug and a nice welcoming kiss. Both women wore long blonde hair and had trim bodies with breasts actually smaller than or just as small as Joy. She felt immediately welcomed as she was taller than either of the other women by two inches. A fact that became clear when they all kicked off their shoes.

They pulled her away from the men and softly chatted and slowly got to know each other and took turns removing the clothing from each other. They moved as if they were unwrapping gifts but without any hurry. They took time to share each unveiling and the other two expressed verbal appreciation of which ever body part became naked on the third woman as it was revealed.

Joy was still a little older than Michelle and of course Cheryl was eighteen just as was Tony. Joy was accustomed to being he oldest women in a room but she had never been the oldest woman at a sex party. She felt strange and yet not out of place. She could see the desire in the eyes of the other women matched her own perfectly.

There was lots of touching and kissing to show appreciation of each others soft skin and lovely curves. They ignored the men entirely while they gradually piled their clothes over some of the furniture. Once they were all three naked they continued to touch and get to know their newest member of their group. Joy made a special point of telling them that she had never done anything remotely like this ever before. Cheryl and Michelle assured her that they had more than enough experience between them to make her comfortable. There were giggles and laughter between them.

Mike stood watching them after he got naked and ready for what was to come. He loved watching women laugh. It was his second favorite thing that he liked about women. He took great pleasure in his silent world unable to hear but when women laughed they were beautiful and energetic just the way he liked them. He smiled as he watched.

Tony got naked and busied himself preparing towels, lube bottles, sex toys and blankets for their party. When everything was ready he and Mike proceeded with their plan. Mike realized that they both needed to have erections to proceed with their plan. He lay down on the blanket that Tony placed on the floor. There was some extra padding under it to help Joy have fun without injuring her bad knee. Tony stood at Mike's head and dropped to his knees. He leaned forward and crawled over the large body beneath him. Mike pulled Tony's limp cock to his mouth and began to lick him to hardness. Tony started with Mike's cock and soon the men were at full attention ready for the women.

"I want to do that." Joy said from across the room.

She watched Tony get Mike ready to fuck and was jealous that the big cock was temporarily someone else's toy.

"We want you to go first. How would you like them to take you?" Michelle said as the three naked women approached the cocks they all planned to share.

Tony rolled off of Mike and both of them lay on their backs with their erections ready for anything. Joy couldn't decide but really wanted Mike's cock in her mouth. She wanted to taste his sperm again and enjoy how he filled her. The decision was made and Michelle and Cheryl helped her kneel softly down over Tony's hard cock careful not to harm he knee. She got comfortable quickly and Tony's hard shaft penetrated her wet pussy with ease. Mike stood over Tony's body and let Joy take total control of his hard cock.

The nine inch length was always a pleasure to watch and the three women appreciated how thick it was in as many ways as they could. Michelle and Cheryl stood close enough to continue touching and fondling Joy's body as Tony fucked her pussy and Mike fed his cock into her mouth.

Cheryl kneeled down and took one of Joy's nipples into her mouth suckling it and toying with the flesh of the surrounding breasts. Cheryl rubbed along Joy's back and Mike's chest standing next to them. Joy was filled and her passion grew in leaps and bounds as the orgy began.

Of course it was Joy who had the first orgasm of the day with many more to come. She shuddered and shook with all of the attention and nobody stopped or waited on her to complete her peak. They all continued to do as they wanted. Michelle kissed Mike as Joy sucked on his cock. Mike played with her ass and she moved her hips back to let him slip a finger through her rosebud.

Tony had Cheryl move just a little and while Joy bounced on his cock he finger fucked his fiancé and toyed with her clit from behind her narrow ass under her sweet pussy. Cheryl kept suckling Joy's breasts and was an integral part of each orgasm Joy would have.

Mike was next to come and his man juice squirted into Joy's mouth. She swallowed the first few squirts and the last ones she kept in her mouth to play with. Michelle saw that Joy had something for her and pushed Mike and Cheryl out of the way. She knelt down over Tony's face with her pussy and put her tits up against Joy's as they began a long kiss sharing Mike's sperm between. Cheryl and Mike stood next to each other. Mike toyed with her young pussy with his large fingers and suckled her small breasts. Cheryl kept her hand on Mike's fat cock as it softened but slowly stroked it and hoped it would recover quickly.

Joy had never shared another man's sperm with anyone. Michelle made it seem natural. The pleasure of fucking Tony was increased when Michelle pinched the nipples still wet from Cheryl's saliva. Joy and Tony came together. He filled her with his seed and when he finished and his cock softened and slipped out of her Cheryl dropped Mike's cock and helped Joy onto her back on the padded blanket.

Down when Cheryl between Joy's legs licking and sucking the sperm from her sloppy pussy. Cheryl was on her knees with her face in Joy's groin and her ass was high in the air. Mike took some lube from the bottle and a condom that Tony had laid out. He put on the condom and lubed up his cock and Cheryl's ass for a good reaming.

Michelle continued to let Tony eat her pussy as she fell forward taking is gooey soft cock in her mouth to lick it clean. Soon she coming and Tony was hard all over again. When it was time to change positions she moved off of Tony and placed her pussy over Joy's face as Cheryl continued to lick and get fucked in the ass by Mike.

Tony moved over in front of Michelle standing over Joy's torso to let Michelle continue to suck his cock. Joy writhed with orgasm several times. Cheryl begged for Mike to fuck her harder and when Michelle had Tony ready for another ejaculation he pulled his cock out of her mouth and let the seed fly all over Joy's tender body beneath him then stepped out of the way.

Michelle moved her pussy off of Joy's face and crawled backward to lick the sperm off of Joy's breasts and tummy. Cheryl stopped licking Joy's pussy and concentrated on the anal orgasm that Mike was giving her as he filled the condom in her ass with his milky white sperm.

Joy was worn completely out from all the attention. When Michelle finished licking her clean the two women sat up and embraced each other. Cheryl fell forward and lay flat on the blanket with her legs extending off of it over the hardwood floor as she caught her breath.

Mike excused himself to go into the bathroom to clean up and returned in a few moments smiling.

"Lunch is ready in the dining room if anyone is interested." Tony announced.

Joy was helped up by Tony and Michelle. Mike picked up Cheryl and they all went to the dining room to eat. Joy was amazed that nobody tried to cover their nakedness. They sat and ate and chatted. Sign language was used by all but her to keep Mike in the conversation. She put her two cents into the conversation but mostly ate voraciously and sat amazed how natural eating naked could be. It was another first for Joy and she loved it.

For the second time in twenty four hours she had cheated on her husband and yet there was absolutely no guilt. There was only the feeling of adventure. Joy was facing the fact that the life of a slut, as she was turning out to be, could be very enjoyable with the right people.

"I want to get fucked in the ass." Joy blurted out.

She was not only interested in the experience that she now had seen two other women enjoy but her pussy was sore from all the activity and she felt the change would do her good.

"It's lots of fun. I'll help you." Cheryl said and gave her a tender touch with her fingers running down Joy's shoulder and upper arm.

"Should I start with Tony? Mike is so big it might hurt." Joy asked for advice from the obviously experienced women.

"It doesn't hurt when we do it right. You can have Mike's. Your ass will take it and he's amazing when he takes you that way." Michelle said and looked at Mike rubbing on his chest with her hand.

"I thought we could take a short nap first." Tony said and signed for Mike to know what he was talking about.

They all looked at each other and quickly paired up for napping. Michelle and Tony and Joy seemed to want to be a trio in bed and Mike and Cheryl were a natural. Michelle guided Joy to a bedroom and Tony followed. Mike and Cheryl disappeared into Mike's bedroom. Covers were pulled back and in separate beds the five of them made themselves at home. They cuddled and slept for nearly two hours.

Joy was awakened when Tony slipped between her legs with is head and began to touch his tongue to her clit without putting any pressure on the rest of her sore pussy. Her eyes opened to Michelle's smiling face and tenderly they kissed. Michelle moved down to Joy's breasts and gently kissed all over her chest and tummy as Tony put Joy's clit through enough thrashing that the orgasm she had was a noisy one.

Cheryl appeared at the door with a towel wrapped around her waist but nothing covering her breasts.

"Shower's open." She said

The idea sounded very good and the three bedmates hurried to wash up. Mike's shower was large but not large enough to let three of them in at once. Michelle controlled the water and Joy washed her. Michelle left after being thoroughly cleansed and Tony entered to take over the task of cleaning his new lover. Joy took pleasure in washing his eighteen year old body and of course he was erect when they both stepped out of the shower to dry.

Mike came into the room and took Joy by the hand. She let herself be dragged back into the shower and the two of them kissed and fondled as the water cascaded over their bodies. Joy was completely taken and overwhelmed by the big man. She melted in his arms and gave herself to him completely.

They exited the shower and lightly dried off but didn't wait too fully dry. Mike took her to his bed and she was made comfortable by the two other women as Tony prepared the condom and lube. Mike let Tony fix him up by first licking his cock to full hardness then donning the condom and lubing up Mike's cock and balls.

Cheryl had the bottle of lube in one hand and her and Michelle were tenderly making Joy's ass ready for a reaming. When they had their virgin ass ready to be violated they invited with sign language the conqueror to assault his prey.

Mike stepped forward and slowly pressed the head of his fat cock against the tiny rosebud that Joy presented to him. Cheryl made sure the extra pillow under Joy's bum knee kept her comfortable. Michelle rubbed along Joy's back gently and massage the breasts which hung from Joy's chest.

Cheryl produced a small vibrator which was narrow and long enough to penetrate a sore pussy. She gently reached under Joy to pleasure her clit and pussy making her aroused enough to accept the cock in her ass. Joy involuntarily became excited and was ready to experience something previously unthinkably new. Mike's cock slipped just inside her and she let him press gently and pull out widening her anus as things progressed.

"You need to guide him. Use your hand like a traffic cop holding it up to have him stop and waving him onward when it is time for more penetration." Michelle said to Joy.

Joy nodded that she understood and braced herself with a smile on her face. The smile turned to a grimace when Mike pressed. She held up her hand and Mike backed out enough for comfort but not entirely out of the ass he was intent on taking. Joy waved him onward and he let her have enough to know he was with her.

It seemed to take a long time and Joy was becoming just a little frustrated. She had always had much more rapid entry in her pussy with whoever she fucked. She didn't know it was usually to take longer for anal sex.

"Just let it happen. Nobody is in a hurry. Take your time." Michelle said sensing that Joy needed encouragement.

Cheryl had Joy almost ready for an orgasm from the vibrator. Joy closed her eyes and forgot to signal Mike on how to move. She erupted with the vibrator's orgasm and Mike continued to press.

"Push like you are taking a shit." Michelle advised.

Joy thought she understood and bared down. The orgasm let some liquid out of her pussy making her squirt for the first time in her life.

"Good girl!" Cheryl squealed with joy pleased with herself that she was part of Joy's newest adventure.

Mike's cock slipped down the chute just enough to fill Joy completely. He signed to Michelle that he was in and held still to let Joy have his cock all to herself.

"Fuck!" Joy exclaimed with the intense feeling of having cum, squirted and had her ass filled all in the same moment.

"She needs your cock in her mouth." Cheryl said to Tony.

Tony leaned down to give Cheryl a kiss and they shared a long passionate one as Cheryl stroked his cock to get him ready for Joy's mouth. Mike began to slowly fuck Joy's ass. Tony crawled up on the bed in front of Joy's face. She looked up at him and took his cock into her mouth. Cheryl continued to vibrate the toy on her clit and soon Joy was over the top again with another orgasm.

Mike used the opportunity of having her highly aroused to speed up his stroke. Each time he went further into her body. Each time he pulled nearly all the way out and Joy's ass remained wide gaping open to accept him. Michelle dribbled a little more lube into Joy's ass and along Mike's cock when he pulled out. She smiled up at Mike happy to let him give Joy the cock she knew to be her very own. He winked back at her.

Joy didn't know the difference between the orgasms she was having. She knew that one of them had to come from the anal penetration but wasn't sure how it differed from the arousal from all the rest of the attention she was getting.

The orgasm just kept on coming and she reached higher peaks of pleasure than she knew were possible. She was truly enjoying herself and never wanted it to stop but stop it did. Mike filled the condom in Joy's ass with his seed and gradually his softening cock let her anal fucking end. Tony had a hard cock still and hadn't come. Joy really wanted to continue. She let Tony's cock slip from her mouth and spoke.

"Fuck my ass!" She commanded.

Cheryl stopped using the vibrator and got a condom for Tony. She quickly covered his shaft and lubed him for ass fucking. Michelle dribbled some more lube into the gape of Joy's ass when Mike pulled out and before it closed up once again.

Tony took his position and the waiting ass waited no more. He gently pressed into Joy who yelled with delight. He let her be the barometer of how fast and hard she could take him. She signaled him and they began fucking faster and harder than they thought they should. Joy was beside herself with pleasure. Tony used all of his young energy on her and she took everything he could give.

"Fuck her." Cheryl said loudly and rubbed along the fleshy part of Joy's ass.

Cheryl slapped Joy on the ass just above where her thigh and butt met. Joy jumped and squealed but it was a good squeal. Michelle slapped the other side and a flush of redness ran across Joy's chest, neck and face. The women traded blows on Joy's ass as Tony fucked her. The orgasm she had from the anal penetration this time was clearly from just that. Joy had to fall forward off of Tony's cock with the intense orgasm wracked her body with the most intense pleasure she had ever felt.

12