Physique Sports

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In many ways, the suits are a problem. They draw attention to the sexuality of the builder by barely covering nipples, genitals and glutes. For men, a package is very important. He needs to look full whether he is or not. For women that tiny strap between the thighs is often pulled off center. As a judge I can't tell you how many slits I've seen as the woman moves into a side leg pose," I said moving into a side leg pose.

She followed my every move. If she was off at all I would gently move her body into position then exaggerate the pose I was doing. We were studying each other in the mirror as one after the other we executed each pose deliberately. Our nude bodies complemented each other. As we finished the 12th pose, I reached around her in what is called a cuddling pose done by mixed pairs. Slowly we moved into a routine I had done with my last couples partner, Rachel. Had I not been lost in memories of posing with her, making love to her and winning the couples competition I might have wondered how this woman knew my 1984 routine. The end of the routine had the couple facing each other; I spun her around to face me; I reached for her waist pulling her flush against me. She raised her face to mine; we kissed. A kiss was part of the routine; an essential aspect of couples' competition is for the couple to fulfill every fantasy any man or woman ever had about sexuality, sensuality and love. They could hate each other's guts off stage but on stage it better look real and it better look hot.

The kiss lasted her arms surrounded my neck her breasts crushed into my chest my arms enfolded her torso hugging tightly, kissing deeply. As I straightened up, my hands slid to cup her ass then holding a needful gaze she hopped up with my hands lifting her she wrapped her legs around my body my hard cock mashed against her. She reached between us grasping my cock very deliberately placing it at the opening of her wet slit. I slipped in like a hot knife in butter. Deeply embedded, I stepped back to lean against the wall for support; we fucked hard, we fucked fast, we fucked long and when we finally came together we neither spoke nor moved for several minutes. Finally, she released her hold on my shoulders as I gently lifted her up to release my cock our mixed fluids oozed down her muscled thighs.

"I'll see you tomorrow at noon. You are coming to Dale's gathering, aren't you? " I asked as she turned to walk out of the posing room.

She nodded as I watched her walk naked across the gym to the locker room. When she reappeared she was dressed in sweats and a t-shirt. Her hair had that freshly fucked look to it.

"Go with me. I could pick you up," I said as I pulled my shirt on. "I know where you live; I'll be there at 11:30," I said softly reaching out drawing her face to mine.

We kissed lingering tongues, breathless sighs. She moved away and walked out the door allowing it to shut quietly behind her.

*******

Parking was a problem by the time we reached Dale and Kate's house. After last night with her in the posing room, I realized my days of being a builder weren't over. Maybe I couldn't compete anymore but I could make sure she went into the competition prepared to win. Everyone here knew I have a prosthetic leg. If we do the routine today that we did last night, except for the sex part, I knew she'd be promoted as the next singles and couples builder.

Kate greeted us as we entered the house. She was nude except for sneakers. "Drop your bags and clothes in the theater and come on out. We're lifting, getting pumped and catching rays for our party-competition," she said.

Entering the huge theater everything was set up as if a true competition were taking place. The stage was brightly lit and comfortable chairs were placed in large semi-circles facing the stage.

This competition will be in the nude; body builders are born voyeurs and exhibitionists. Any excuse to take off our clothes is a good one. You look great, once you start lifting you'll forget you're nude," I said slipping out of my shirt and shorts.

She removed her clothes then followed me outside. The place was packed. The swimming pool was crowded with nude, tanned builders; all of the deck chairs and loungers were full. The lifting area was busy and very noisy.

She later shared that watching the men lift nude was a thrill she hadn't expected. As a nurse, she saw men and women nude all the time, this was different: these were gorgeous, healthy and very sexual bodies.

I had walked off to talk with Dale. I wanted to do the couples routine with her. Ronnie approached her and asked if she was ready for a real couples posing routine today. She said she was and accepted the hydrating fluids he offered her. Kate called out to her for a spot on the bench. As Kate finished her set, Marisa took the bench and started lifting with Kate spotting her.

Matt was right once you start lifting being nude is no big deal, Marisa mused as she prepared to do dumbbell flys.

"Hey listen up. We're going to do the routines before we eat. So everyone into the theater," Dale yelled getting everyone's attention.

Forty beautiful nude bodies some dripping sweat from lifting and some dripping water from the pool converged on the theater.

"Ok, men's posing first...Ronnie, Doug then Mark...let's go guys. The standard 12 poses" Dale said as the three nude men made their way onto the stage.

Wow, I've never seen such beautiful bodies slick, deeply-cut muscles rippling as each man in turn hit and held the pose. The natural movement of cocks and balls was impossible to ignore. She mused mesmerized by the show unfolding before her.

"Looks like you're enjoying the show," I said pressing into her from behind. I reached around her taking her erect nipples and twirling them between my thumb and forefinger. She leaned back into me grinding her ass into my groin obviously enjoying the stimulation while watching the nude bodies on stage.

There was raucous applause as the men finished their routine. A woman in the back of the room yelled out, "So we don't get to see who can shoot the farthest?"

"Hold it down Sandy, we'll have the distance competition later," Kate said nodding at Dale. The response was met with laughter and comments on the ethics of betting on your favorite "shooter." One of the games male builders often play is to see who can shoot their semen the farthest.

"Thanks guys, ok women.....Marisa, Glenda and Rose you're up ladies," Dale said as he was making notes on a clipboard.

"Just do what we practiced and you'll be fine," I said to her as she walked slowly to the stage. The lights were so bright she wouldn't see the audience which was a blessing because she would be able to hear them. Rose was a 5'7" black haired beauty; Glenda was 5'8" and very blonde. Marisa at 5'2" would look heavier and more defined. She didn't hit Pose 1 exactly but by the Pose 2 she had it nailed. She hit Pose 3 then very smoothly moved right into Pose 4.Pose 5 is not easy fortunately she remembered to breathe out. I said, "Yes Marisa you're doing it perfect honey keep going." She hit Poses 6-12 flawlessly.

"Thanks ladies...ok we have three couples. The first is Doug and Glenda, then Mark and Rose and we'll round it out with Matt and Marisa. Come on, I'm getting hungry," Dale said writing on the clipboard.

Doug and Glenda complimented each other perfectly both tall and blonde and evenly tanned. The music they used was a loud, sexily-hot, popular, daytime TV song. As their bodies moved together, it was hard to imagine why the competition wasn't done in the nude. Their 3-minute routine was over much too quickly. There were catcalls and whistles as they left the stage. Doug, being a bit over the top, wagged his semi-erect penis at the crowd who answered with even louder catcalls.

Mark and Rose were matched in height and dark good-looks. The music they used was also a fast number. They had many acrobatic elements; their athleticism shined through with their nudity simply adding to the overall effect. One particular move they did looked a lot like leap-frog needless to say when Mark was behind Rose there were audience comments about doing it "doggy" on stage. Laughter and applause announced the end of their routine.

Ronnie was at her elbow before she realized it. "Matt is doing our routine with you," he said. He patted her ass, smiled and walked over to stand next to Kate to watch their performance.

As we walked to the stage I said, "Now if you decide to fall in our slide down my body movement do not, I repeat, do not hang onto my erect dick!"

She laughed and relaxed which was exactly why I had said it. She took my hand for the beginning of our routine squeezed it winking at me at the same time. Our music, a slow, very-romantic piece began playing.

He knew Marissa loved this music; she had practiced countless times with Ronnie including in a swimming pool when she couldn't get the slide down the body move correct. Now, it seemed a dream; we moved together as intense lovers would in a rapturous display of raw eroticism. As I moved behind her to lift her over my head she trailed her red-painted nails up my chest leaning back into me; we breathed as one. The audience went nuts with one male exclaiming, "Oh, hell yes!"

I raised her above my head as she arched her back into the palm of my hand which was planted firmly in the center of her back her legs naturally spread to maintain balance, again the audience applauded. As I lowered her she wrapped her arms around my neck brought her forehead to mine and looking deeply into my eyes she slid slowly, languidly down my bare muscled body until I grabbed her waist turned her half way around and lowered her backward over my bent left knee. I lowered my head resting my face between her breasts. The music ended. The room was silent for a split second then all hell broke loose with clapping, yelling and whistling.

As she stood up I kissed her cheek and said, "Good job Newbie you did it."

Dale met her at the steps to the stage. "Great, great that was perfect," he said as he hugged her. "You'll have the audience eating out of your hand."

Kate, Rose and Glenda hugged her; Ronnie picked her up spinning her around saying, "God-damned that was sexy; we gotta do it that way we'll win for sure."

I was standing back leaning against the wall watching her as more of the builders crowded in to congratulate her. The Women's 1993 Turquoise State winner was standing just a few feet away from me. Smiling to myself I knew I had won as well; I was back in the game and this woman was mine.

The End Part 1

12