Pick Me Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes, that's it baby." The more you play with me the better I get at sucking that cock, I am sooooo turned on.

I feel you pumping in and out of me. I arch more to take more. Suddenly, your fingers are gone. I whimper around your cock but then I hear your slurping.

I know you are tasting me. Your words confirm it. "Fuck you taste like candy made just for me slut."

Your fingers plunge back in my pussy. You notice me rotating my ass down, "What Babydoll? You want me to play with your tight little asshole, too?"

A muffled, 'Yes. YES!' escapes my mouth around your cock. "You are so fucking needy." You pull from my cunt and spank me again. But then go to work on getting one finger in my pussy and one in my ass.

It's then that you hear a semi-truck horn and realize the truck driver next to you is getting quite a show. "Some one is watching you, my naughty little whore." It appears that he maybe be jerking off and you decide that's enough. I belong to you and you alone.

The BMW takes off leaving the trucker behind with nothing but a memory.

I feel us slow down and can only assume we are getting off the highway. It's just a short ride now to get home. Get in our big bed and get down to some serious fuckery.

I continue to work your cock. I wrap one hand around the base and line my mouth up with my hand so I can pump up and down your long, thick rod.

The car slows and it's the familiar sensation of pulling in the driveway. I still don't miss a beat from sucking you off.

We pull into the garage and you close the door.

Your hand fists in my hair and you yank my head up and French kiss me hard. We separate breathless...

"My god what you fucking do to me. Get out of the car. NOW!"

We both exit at the same time. Your strides are purposeful as you make your way around the car to me. We meet in the front. You turn me towards the hood feeling the surface to make sure it's not too hot for my skin.

Satisfied that I won't be hurt, we kiss deeply again. You slow down and tenderly caress the side of my face. You pull back from me to look into my eyes.

Your voice is sweet, tender...loving, "You are the sexiest piece of ass, Babydoll and I'm going to turn you around and fuck the shit out of pretty little pussy until I fill it with my cum."

The dichotomy of your tender tone and gentle touches to your words drives me insane with lust and need. It flashes in my eyes.

You step back to watch me.

I slowly turn and bend over the hood. You drink in the view...my high heels, the black fishnet stockings. My pretty pussy and ass framed by the pink and black corset that hugs and cinches my waist. I grab the top edge of the hood and brace myself.

"Give it to me Sir." I spread my legs wider and rotate my hips trying to entice you.

I feel your cock at the entrance to my wet cunt. Your hands go to my tight little waist and you sink balls deep in to me. The air in my lungs exhales out in a rush.

You curve your body over mine until your mouth is at my ear. "Don't fucking cum until I've had my fill and then you'll beg me for release. Understood?" "Yes, Sir." I respond sweetly.

12