Pick Up: Making a French Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She scurried away immediately after her orgasm, seemingly in the same mood she that she had been earlier in the car, announcing that she needed a toilet break. David told me not to worry, that she was always in a bit of a weird mood for a few minutes after she comes and that she would be perfectly alright.

Out of the blue David then informed me that double penetration was her, as yet unfulfilled, fantasy but that anal sex was quite a recent thing for her and that he felt she would have to be loosened up a bit first. In fact he informed me 'I am the first and only man to have ever fucked her gorgeous arse.' David then asked me if I liked the idea of slamming her butt while he caught the whole thing on film, of course I'll make a copy for you too, he told me.

How could I refuse? 'I'd be fucking honoured', I announced. David handed me the KY and we waited for the lovely lady to return from her toilet break.

Lauren emerged from the bathroom looking even more fuckable than before, a big smile spread over her face when she saw the KY in my hand and her boyfriend getting ready to film. I wasted no time in positioning her in my favourite position for this kind of thing which I guess could be described as like doggie but with the girl's haunches higher and ideally chest flatted onto the surface.

I inserted first a finger then a tongue into her anal passage, then a generous amount of KY onto my fingers which I inserted into her luscious bum hole. She moaned both in pleasure and pain for the jelly was really quite cold. I applied some more KY to lubricate the new condom I had slipped on. Slowly with the aid of both my own as well as her fingers, my cock sunk into the haven of her bum hole. I put my fingers up to her mouth which she greedily sucked while I butted fuck her so deeply she no longer moaned, just exhaled like she was on heat, her face contorting in ecstasy.

I was conscious of the video camera in extreme close up, but if anything it just spurred me on to greater heights. I can't believe my performance. This was the longest I had fucked for years probably since I was in my early twenties: clearly this lady was bringing out the best in me.

Tapping me on the shoulder I saw David lined up for his turn, I pulled out and she had become so loosened by the girth of my cock that he slipped in with consummate ease. David was still filming at this exciting change-over point and once he was inside her and began to thrust, he passed the camera it to me so I could take over without missing a single moment of action.

It was indescribable to be both taking part and watching this scene, I begged her to talk dirty to the camera and she obliged. I asked her how it felt to have a stranger fuck her arse while her boyfriend watched and filmed and how it felt when we swapped over. Her blue replies delighted and excited me in equal measure. I must remark at this point and I am sure that you will agree with me that a pussy never looks more beautiful than when it belongs to a sexy girl being taken up the arse.

Then I asked her what she wanted next, to which she breathlessly replied, 'I want you under me Ben...I want your cock up my pussy, as my boyfriend fucks my arse. I want both cocks pounding into me.'

What we were to do was quite clear, only one question remained - where best to position the camera so this action could be recorded as delectably as possible?

After a bit of quick thinking I positioned the camera on the tripod and lowered it so that it would be in the optimum position to record Lauren's fantasy turned reality. It's at times like this when you wish for a fourth pair of hands but the tripod would have to do. The variety of angles would clearly not be as good as a porn movie but the realness of the passions, the extremity of the actions and the sexy noises would clearly elevate it well above any blue movie that I have ever seen, or indeed even heard of.

When the camera was best positioned David pulled out of Lauren's bum hole. Lauren took this opportunity to straighten her knees and have a quick stretch. I used the tiny towel that Lauren was wearing to clear up some of her sweat from the leather sofa and selected an appropriately comfortable position for the action to come and when I was ready Lauren slowly lowered her pussy onto my hard meat. Her unlubricated cunt actually felt tighter than her arse had, so we used a bit of KY before she lowered herself fully down onto me, whilst doing so she took the opportunity to rub her sweat soaked tits in my face which, I would like to add, was delightfully refreshing.

After a few strokes to get ourselves comfortable we stopped and Lauren arched her back so that her bum was slightly higher. Slowly but surely David squeezed his cock into her back passage, causing shrieks of delight from Lauren, as she was sandwiched, between us, impaled by two extremely big, hard dicks. What a sight this must have looked on camera; two cocks buried deep inside this gorgeous young girl, a thin membrane of skin separating them.

I encouraged her to talk dirty to the camera which she did, exciting me so much I pulled her mouth to mine and covered her in kisses, burying my tongue deep into her throat, realising that his is the first time I had actually kissed her. We looked deep into each others eyes and shared the moment. This was such an erotic delight as three wild, sweaty bodies covered in baby oil banged in unison, bringing her to another noisy and extremely wet and juicy orgasm. This time she didn't go weird on us after we had brought her off but instead instructed us to swap positions as she wanted us to come now.

David lay down where I had been before and I quickly checked the camcorder to make sure the view was still good. I made a few adjustments, quickly pulled on a fresh oiled up condom and once again entered her gorgeous bum hole. It occurred to me that in this position I could film perfectly well and so I reached over and took up the camcorder, and started filming my cock fucking her arse as her boyfriend pounded her pussy.

I don't know if there's any female readers out there that have tried this but from the moans and sexy obscenities coming from Lauren's mouth I would fully recommend it. From the male perspective I would say if you get the right opportunity with the right girl (and/or right couple) you should try it. There's nothing quite as exciting as a beautiful wild slut satisfying 2 very horny, well hung guys at the same time.

Both David and I remarked within close succession that we were about to come. Lauren asked if we both wanted to come inside. David said that he did but I told her that coming inside wearing a condom was just not the same thing.

I suggested that Lauren turned round to face me, amazingly she did this, twisting round 180 degrees without moving her clearly very flexible cunt from her boyfriend's prick, bringing many huge sighs from his direction. Lauren squatted forward on David's legs placing her hands on his thighs so she could pull her head lower. She sensed that I was about to shoot too and finally I unleashed my load, pulling the condom off quickly with my free hand and whilst the camera was whirring, capturing the action in close up, I fired huge dollops of juice over her face, lips and into her mouth leaving quite a lot of residue dripping from her chin.

From his jerks underneath her, David had clearly shot his load too, deep into her snatch (lucky git!) she was grinding her hips and I could clearly hear the squelch and actually see some come oozing onto her thighs and belly. Lauren was as covered in come as she had been in rain several hours earlier when I had picked them up. Lauren played up to the video camera, scooping some of her boyfriend's come from her truly fucked snatch, lapping it with her tongue and playing around with it, mixing it with some of the juice that I shot over her before finally swallowing the lot with a big appreciative smack of her lips.

We took a much needed break and both David and Lauren went for a quick shower. Lauren set me up with a duvet on the floor next to their futon and I zonked out almost immediately drained by our assertions. I was glad that I didn't shower as my cock still smelt of Lauren and with this as my comfort I fell into a deep sleep.

When I woke up in the early hours of the morning I noticed that Lauren was on the side of the bed nearest to me and was delighted to find that when she turned her body, her arse was just a few inches from my face. This gave me a fresh hard-on and a fresh sense of purpose, my tongue searched for her now clean pussy and she responded enthusiastically to my overtures.

I decided that I was in need of a shower and was delighted when after just a few minutes Lauren joined me, careful and sensuously soaping my cock and then getting down on her knees to give me a superb blow job. Completely naked and dripping wet I took her from the shower and led her into the kitchen, where, unjacketed and unprotesting, I had her hard and fast over the kitchen table, nearly breaking its legs in the process. Finally, after about just five or so minutes of frantic fucking, I shot my load deep inside her, leaving us both gasping for breath.

After a few minutes recovering in each other arms I noticed the time and realised that I had to get going. I went into their bedroom to say goodbye (and thanks!) to David who, barely conscious, managed to grunt something. Clearly, he had been unaware of what had just passed between us.

Lauren saw me out; despite the fact she was only wearing one of David's shirts. She kissed me deeply and passionately in full view of her neighbours which I, for one, found a huge erotic turn on. I couldn't help embracing her and in my excitement began to finger her, digging deep into her dripping cunt. When I pulled them out we saw that they were soaked in my come. Lauren took my fingers into her mouth and wantonly and openly, in front of all and sundry, licked and sucked all the come that had been in her cunt off her fingers. 'Yum...breakfast!' was her sexy comment. On parting Lauren uttered, 'our little secret', nodding towards David.

It wasn't until I got back into my vehicle and began driving off that I remembered the video tape. 'Hum...I must remember to go round there to collect that sometime', I thought to myself as I drove away, a huge look of self satisfaction spreading over my face, knowing, that this was likely to be sooner rather than later.

12