All Comments on 'Picking Up My Hot Wife in a Bar'

by Tavlor

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why are the grades so high? Fuck this shit! Minus 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it but if I was him there is no way I would of went home without her, more probably I would of stayed to see where it went while she thought her husband had left.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Alls well that ends well. Next weekend's gonna be exciting - when she compares your package with his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok so you go out to role play and find out that your wife is a whore. I would never have left her alone after he left for the bathroom. Now that she made you a cuck I'd have her served with divorce papers and kick her cheating ass out before the weekend. He must not be much of an investment banker if it takes another whole week to close the deal, but it does allow him another shot at another man's wife.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

It would have been worth a 5, except for the last paragraph. It was too quick and should have been discussed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So from Role-playing with each other to being a skank whore who cucks her husband good thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cheating and deception. Time to have a talk with Steve in the woods about how much he is worth. Primitive instincts and all that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot BUT,it’s cheating and now that she’s getting away with it the marriage will go down the crapper soon enough. (As I often see in the comments for stories like this one: “Cuck crap”

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed this! Would love for something like this to play out for my wife and I

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So fucking hot. She's such a slut.

Love slutwives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well that escalated. Goodbye marriage. And of course the big penis trope. Such cliche fodder.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous