All Comments on 'Picking Up My Hot Wife in a Bar'

by Tavlor

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
ann5491ann5491over 16 years ago
well done !

Most men would love to share or be with another woman,but they are to selfish to want that there wife be able to share an experience with another man. A little one sided. I am and for a woman sharing an experience with another man. The main point is she came back home to the man she loved. Now she is a much better more experienced lover to share with her husband who if like any male could learn to be a better lover. Oh yea and about being bigger and better isnt it just different so therefore better and hotter mentally aprreciated at that time.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
!

When someone leaves a comment on a story if they like it or not it is just that a comment. many people who like these type of stories complain about the people who DON'T like these type of stories, what is the world coming to when someone can actually complain about a story they don't like and then tell people to stop reading a certain type of story, did you get all that?

Anyway MY comment on this story is that A: the husband has no balls B: the wife must have a split personality C: if the author of this story likes this idea as a fantasy good night and good luck. Unless a woman is looking for a submissive man which after 18 years of marriage the woman seems to want her husband to be a sub wimp who allows her to have any man she wants the question has to be asked why didn't she say something earlier in the marriage like say on the wedding day then at least he would have time to run away or accept what was going to happen.

Anyway that is my opinion of the story and just once I want people who like and embrace these type of stories to give people like myself and others chance to give our opinions and not give their opinions on our opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

As usual, there are those few abusive men redneck types commenting about wanting to own women, blast them with shotguns and such, but ignore those idiots and keep writing thiis good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Read something else

I really weary of reading comments from sanctimonious jerks. The title of the story made very clear the subject matter. If it offends you, read something else. This was a good, very creditable story. What the hell do you think the whole site is about. To the author good job, I look forward to reading more submissions from you

ProfWriterProfWriterover 16 years ago
Not my favorite subject but I enjoyed it

I wouldn't be able to handle the jealously that I would feel if my spouse did what she did but I can't judge other people's feelings as some of your critics seem to be able to do.

A little clumsy in parts but good erotica and that’s what this site is all about.

Those who criticize because they can't handle the subject are the real wimps. Don't pay any attention to their perverted view of their lonely world. Delete them!

Thanks, PW

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
deleting

You can delete the comments form the people who are only voting it down, because their wives or girlfirends are off fucking other guys because they spend all their time reading porn.

By the way this was a great story i enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Uh oh another Brit story where the dumb

ass brit husband goes home instead of staying and watching. He could have followed them out to the SUV and watched some...buttttt nooooo. the Writer? has to set things up so the hot wife can tell him about getting fucked. No reality at all. Just another dumb ass Brit husband Brit wife slut story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
aEvery wife deserves a BIG moment

These pick-up stories vary. Some are great, and some, like this one are merely pretty damn good. I enjoyed it and will read any other story the author writes. Keep them cuming-er I mean coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
slut in one night

if he comes over be cordial and introduce him to your 12 gauge

shotgun and then pack up and escape this sham of a marriage the first thing in the morning when you can load the truck in the daylight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well,

i wish it was something original. again, its one of those stories that have pegged the wife as a selfish person who only cares about herself and just uses her husband as some sort of a dildo that makes money.

ryanj41015ryanj41015over 16 years ago
For the love of god....

It's a good story. That said, I don't get why some people who don't like "cheating wives" stories bother to read them or bash them in comments??? I never understand the idiots who write "oh yeah, just another wimp hubby with a cheating bitch." HEY, IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS TYPE OF STORY, DON'T READ IT!!!!!!!!! It's not like other people are going to stop writing them or Literotica is going to stop publishing them. Maybe you haven't noticed but stories of this type are fairly popular. Personally, I don't care for stories about crossdressing, transgender or pain. Guess what, I DON'T READ THEM!!!! And I certainly don't take time out from my day to bash the people who write them. I know that freedom of speech is the greatest thing we have going for us in this country but seriously, why do some people feel the need to bash every story of this type? It makes no sense to me at all.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
Written by a woman, make hubby a wimp. . .

I give you 50% for fairly good writing (but "here" is a place, "hear" is what one does with one's ears), but zero for lack of credulity. There had never been any discussion of fucking a stranger; the deal was to flirt and then go home. And of course Steve has a "monster" cock (the strange dick is always larger, better, barely fits, creates continuous orgasms for the woman, and injects a gallon of cum). And hubby (who has no name, by the way; coincidence?) just accepts this and gets turned on when wife Missy comes home, takes the top (why not make him lick out the creampie?) and takes "control." When the bio gives no info it's usually a female writer. Are you getting even for perceived male attitudes that put down women? Why would any husband accept that his wife just fucked another man behind his back and without prior agreement and be turned on about it? She lied on the phone when he asked what was going on, but that's OK too (never mind, he trusted her). I guess it's your fantasy but not one shared by the overwhelming majority of married men. But for those who do want this, there needs to be some lead-in, some logic to the story. There is nothing to suggest hubby would like this; why would she take this chance with her marriage, because the sex was getting stale and ordinary? And of course, STD's are not a problem with unprotected sex with a predator who almost certainly has sex with anyone he can pick up at a bar, right? I realize it's just a story and obviously a fantasy for the author, but to relate to a story (that is not labeled 'fantasy and science fiction'), there must be a little reality thrown in. Just my opinion . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very hot!

and well written!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous