Picture Perfect Payment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handysr
handysr
109 Followers

"Ya, I'm here. Sorry, I will be out in a second, k?"

"Ok sure."

Her mood totally killed for the moment, she looked at her pajamas strewn across the floor. She was appalled at her actions, and embarrassed as well, and shook her head as a blush crept into her face.

"What the hell was I thinking?" Mary whispered, sick to her stomach with dread.

Quickly cleaning up, Mary got dressed, then a horrible thought struck. In dread she looked at his phone on the floor. Her heart sank as she saw the screen was blank.

In a panic she picked it up and hit the button to wake it, but it was on the lock screen. Her face drained of all color as she opened the camera again and switched to the picture library. It was empty! Her pictures were nowhere to be seen!

She was all ready to leave, but she was panicking at the missing pictures. In a moment of clarity, not fueled by a raging libido, she realized he shouldn't have ANY of those pictures. She tried but couldn't find a way to clear them!

Lance knocked on the door again, and she straightened up, deciding to appeal to his good nature to unlock the phone for her. She held it behind her back and opened the door.

Lance gave her a concerned look but said nothing. Holding out his hand to her arm, he looked closely into her eyes.

"Are you ok? I thought maybe you fell asleep or something. Or were getting sick!"

"No, no. I'm ok, really," Mary said quietly as she brushed by him, wanting to hurry to the kitchen.

She went straight to her wine glass for a drink, then saw the bottle opener by her glass. She knew she had put it away! Now he knew she took his phone! Dammit!

Seeming to not notice anything, Lance went straight to the table and hit the power button on the laptop.

She put his phone on the counter while his back was turned, then followed him. She saw the computer was now at the login screen!

"Oh sweet! It works! Thank you! Wait a sec though - was I really gone that long?"

He turned to her and smiled. "Just about 10 minutes I think. I was thinking you fell in or something. Can you login now and make sure it looks OK?"

He was standing to the side, and as she bent over to type, she was suddenly conflicted. She was scared about whether or not the pictures were still on his phone, but wanting to feel turned on by him staring down her shirt.

Once the login was done and the machine was churning through it's startup process, Mary glanced down and realized in her rush she had missed the top button!

Knowing the increased view it gave, she knew she had just given Lance another eyeful. The libido kicked in again, and she refused to make eye contact. Even though she was staring at the screen, she could not miss seeing the bulge in his crotch.

'This had better pay for his help,' Mary thought, 'I can't take much more of this!'

While she was looking at the screen, he quickly said "be right back" and walked down the hallway.

It took Mary about 10 seconds to realize what that could mean, and in a panic she looked over to see his cellphone was gone! She hadn't had time to ask him to unlock his phone yet! She went to the counter and saw her phone had been moved a few inches, and absent-mindedly took it with her while turning to the dark hall.

'"Oh shit! No no no no no! I've got to get that phone back" she muttered as she went into the hallway.

With her heart in her throat, she crept down the hall, meaning to ask him to borrow his phone. She thought of saying her phone wasn't going online and if he could unlock his phone and slide it under the door to her.

Trailing her hand along the wall towards the light coming from the door frame, she listened for the sound of him peeing or flushing, ready to rush away, but she heard nothing.

She got to the door and realized that it was almost closed but was not latched. As slowly as possible, she put her head to the gap in the frame to look in.

Gasping in surprise, Mary pulled her head back instantly. She didn't know why but she was embarrassed to see him jacking off! That was NOT what she expected. She almost ran away, but in a rush of excitement she had to stay and look again.

Thinking she was still safe from being caught peeking, she moved closer to spy more. The tiny gap she could see through didn't allow for much of a view, but by moving her head back and forth she got the whole scene. She could feel her nipples firming up under the thin cotton top, and she gasped silently as a tingle ran across her body when one nipple grazed lightly across the doorframe.

The pink had just left her cheeks, and it came back immediately when she saw that he wasn't just jerking off randomly, he was staring at his phone as he stroked his cock. Mary's heart raced once she realized he was using her nude pictures as his inspiration.

Like any woman, Mary had wondered what her friend's cock looked like, but she had never imagined seeing it in action. She had an urge to leave, she was embarrassed to see him in this private moment. She was worried that Lance's wife may come out and see her spying, but her hormones overruled her fears.

Her pussy started tingling, begging for attention. Before she realized it, her hand had slipped down the waistband of her pajama bottoms. The buzz helped keep her inhibitions down, and she thought 'there is no way this is happening right now, damn that wine,' but it didn't stop her.

Mary caught a trace of her scent as two fingers traced the sides of her wet lips, pulling them slightly apart, her middle finger teasing across her clit. She bit her lip to stop the moan that almost escaped. Finding his tempo, she matched one swipe on her clit for every stroke he made on his cock.

From the corner of his eye Lance saw the door move slightly, and willed himself to not react. He knew that it could only mean Mary was watching him. If she hasn't made any noise yet, he figured she either left quickly or stayed to enjoy the show. Either way, it wasn't going to stop him from enjoying a quick stroke session to the pictures she had taken for him.

He held the phone in his left hand, stroking with his right, his eyes never leaving the screen. Hearing the slight noise of her breath from the door to his right, he realized she was still watching. He let go of his cock to use both hands to change to the next picture, his cock just bouncing as it pointed to the mirror while he switched hands to give her a better view.

With a quick glance at his stance, Lance thought maybe he was blocking some of her view so he turned slightly to the right. Just so it didn't look like he was showing off, Lance leaned his hip on the counter. Now he knew Mary had a good view of both the real thing and the mirror.

As he was leaning on the counter, Lance saw a glint of light from the gap in doorway! He didn't stop to check because in half a second he knew it was from Mary's phone. It had to be a reflection from the shiny case or the camera flash, either way Mary now had his nude form on her camera. In a way they were even. Or guilty. Whatever.

Lance stroked his cock faster as he thought of Mary jilling off at home looking at his picture, not to mention she was probably rubbing one out now watching him.

Softly, knowing she could hear, he said "Oh hell Mary, you are so damn hot. I've wanted to see this for years!"

She knew it was wrong for her heart to race as she heard Lance say that, but couldn't help herself. She hoped he didn't notice her taking the pictures, but she wanted to have some to make it all fair. At least she was polite enough to keep his face out of it!

Mary hoped he had good stamina, because she wanted, no needed, to cum. She couldn't be interrupted again! She was almost there, and she needed to finish and clean up before he came out.

Even though he could have paced himself to take much longer, Lance wanted Mary to see him cum. He wanted Mary to know her pictures didn't just turn him on, her naked breasts could make him cum in just a couple minutes. Besides, Mary's teasing all night had him worked up before he started.

Mary leaned on the doorframe so she didn't fall. Her knees were weak in the heat of the moment, and she was SO close to cumming. She heard Lance start to grunt softly as his pace picked up and it sent shivers up and down her spine. She could feel the tingle of her upcoming O starting! 'Please last longer' she begged him silently.

As Lance watched the video of Mary's pussy, he reached the home stretch, and he had to finish. He grunted softly every couple of strokes, and his hand sped up to get him there. His sack tightened up and his knees grew a little weak, and with one last glance at Mary's pussy on his phone, he finally clenched up and his cock exploded, shooting strands of cum across the sink.

Lance leaned forward in weakness, and the phone turned to the side. It didn't matter though, he couldn't see at the moment.

Mary stared in fascination as several long strings of cum shot from his cock, landing on the wall on the other side of the sink. Hearing and seeing him cum sent a bolt of excitement through her pussy, and she dipped two fingers inside of her, reaching for her special spot.

When his phone turned, she saw Lance had been watching her pussy, and her fingers coated in her wetness. The same fingers that had the same wet on them, still inside her pussy. The last small stream of cum hit his phone, and as she saw him cum on her hand, her legs buckled as a wave of pleasure overcame her. Mary fell to her knees on the carpet, biting her lip to keep from screaming out his name. In her moment of pleasure, Mary didn't even realize she had bumped the door!

She didn't have the time to bask in the afterglow of her orgasm, she had to leave before she was caught!

Seeing him washing his cock in the sink, she got up as fast as she could, wondering why she could see him better.

Pulling her trembling hand out of her pajama bottoms, she pushed herself up and heading for the kitchen.

By the time Mary got to the kitchen sink, she could walk normally again. A swipe of a wet paper towel got most of the mess from between her legs, and she was washing her hands when Lance came back into the living room.

"Sorry that took so long, my stomach got upset all of a sudden."

"It's no problem, I was just cleaning up some stuff in here. So my laptop is all good to go then?"

"Umm, ya it should be, we just need to get it all packed up. Can you take one last quick look to make sure everything is in place?"

"Ya sure," she said as she walked to the table, "it will just take a minute then you can get back to bed."

Pulling back the chair, Mary sat on the edge of it while she logged in again and started checking. Lance stood to her side in case she had any questions.

Since she was leaning forward slightly, Lance figured he could get another view. He cheered in his head, she was again showing very nicely.

With a sly grin, Lance held his phone behind Mary's back and started the camera and put it on video mode. He was glad he hadn't put it down after coming out of the bathroom. Easing the phone slowly over her shoulder so she didn't see it, he watched the screen to know when to stop.

Finally he got to the right spot, and he saw on the screen that both breasts were visible, and he saw them away slightly as she moved her arms while navigating the keyboard.

Lance knew it wasn't much, and the view wasn't all that great, but because of who it was, and that he filmed it, it was better for him. He could already imagine seeing this video playing on his computer on repeat mode!

"Yup, I think we're all good here," Mary said, hitting the button to shut it down, "time to get some shuteye."

Once Mary was all packed up, he saw her to the door and once she passed the doorway she turned back again.

"Thank you again for saving my laptop Lance," she said, "and saving me stress at work."

"It was no problem, really. And it was nice to see more of you and hang out for a bit."

She bit her tongue at his lame innuendo, but knew it was safer to keep up the game of pretending to not know anything.

Mary suddenly turned back to give him a hug, but Lance didn't have time to move his hand out of the way on the edge of the door. His fingertips here holding the door at chest level, so as she moved in to hug him, he found he had a handful of her breast, making for an awkward hug.

Neither of them make a move to stop it from happening for a moment, until he squeezed a little then dropped his hand.

Not sure how to respond to that, he blurted out "Umm, ya, so anyhow, in the future, be sure to back up your files so you don't have to worry about losing your work."

With a mental smile, she decided to push their 'game' of the night. She replied "That's some great advise, thanks. In return, here's a variation of a fortune cookie advise I got the other day: beware of what you say, you never know who could be eavesdropping."

He nodded sagely. As he closed the door, he said "Very true, but what if you know they are there? How should the eavesdropper take what they hear? G'night Mary, I'm beat, I gotta get some sleep."

Mary's face flushed as his choice of words made her picture him beating off, but her breath caught in her chest as she realized this whole situation was a setup. She waved and turned to go, she didn't trust herself to speak just then.

Mary got into her car and suddenly started to laugh quietly.

"What an ass," she said to the car, "but tonight sure turned out interesting. I wonder if I should break something on my computer at home? I still got that bill to take care of."

handysr
handysr
109 Followers
12