Picture This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Z
Mr_Z
3 Followers

From my vantage point, I could see each movement her fingers made. She slipped a finger down, and drug it softly against her opening. Her fingers began to glisten from the lubrication she had drawn from within, and immediately, returned to her clit. She was drawing small circles on her clitoris, and moaning a little more with each rotation. And then, her finger again disappeared inside of her. This time when it re-emerged, I said, "I know we can't do anything, but I would love to taste your fingers."

She surprised when she raised her hand to my lips and allowed he to taste her sweet nectar. She immediately returned her hand back to her pussy, and started stroking it at a steady pace. As she continued, she spread her legs even more; I was able to see all of her sweet pussy laid out in front of me. I wanted so badly to taste her, to drive my tongue deep within her, and to feel her cum while I sucked on her clit. Her breathing became more rapid, and I was having a difficult time catching my breath. We each quicken our pace as we watched the other lost in pleasure. I could feel a familiar tightening in my balls, and knew that if I continued at this pace, I would not be able to keep up much longer. As if she sensed that I was getting close, she looked me in the eye and said, "I want you to cum on me. I want to feel your hot cum on my tits."

Her free hand was again massaging her breasts, pulling at one nipple, then moving to the next. The hand on her pussy was nearly a blur she was moving her fingers so quickly, and my hand was steady stroking my thickening cock. "I am getting close", she breathed, "Cum for me baby, cum on my tits."

I saw her legs start to tighten, and her hand somehow picked up speed. Suddenly, her hand came almost to a complete stop, her finger pressed onto her clit, and she let out a huge moan. Seeing her start to convulse in orgasm brought me to the edge. My balls tightened, and I started to cum. As I was cumming, I scooted closer to her and pressed my cock to her breast. She drew her knees up as her orgasm was taking complete control of her, and my cum was being spent all over her chest. She began sliding the hand on her breasts through my cum, rubbing it all over her tits. It was incredible.

We sat there for a moment, each trying to catch our breath. Eventually the quiet became deafening. She broke the silence by sitting up and kissing me softly on the lips and whispering, "ummmm that was nice". As she pulled away she said that she thought we ought to get cleaned up. I stated that we still had a lot of work to do getting the pictures together to send to her husband. She giggled slightly, and said, "I am not sending those pictures to him." I looked at her questioning. She reached over, grabbed hold of my cock and licked the last drop of cum that was about to drip from its head and said, "Honey, it's just a camera. I sent him his pictures yesterday, these pictures were meant for you." She jumped up from the bed and headed toward the bathroom saying "I definitely need a shower, damn you came hard!" I watched as she walked away, and heard her yell from the bathroom, "Do me a favor, Lock the door when you head out"

Mr_Z
Mr_Z
3 Followers
12