Pictures Never Lie: A Love Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,959 Followers

She stood there with her head buried in my shoulder and said with absolute misery in her voice, "We can't move on from this"; I thought what the fuck does that mean?

All the way home she sobbed inconsolably and would not talk to me. I was absolutely distraught. What had happened to my happy life?

The answer was waiting in the driveway. He got out of his car as we got out of ours. He came over with concern written on his face, focused entirely on Janet.

I said amiably, "Hey there Murph, something's wrong with Janet so give us some space to sort this out would you."

Janet shrieked and then did a very strange thing. She broke from where she was standing next to me, ran toward Murphy and started flailing at him. Murphy backed off looking stricken.

I was beginning to get a sinking feeling as I grabbed her and held her away from him. She was calling him every name she could think of and a few things I didn't catch. Her claws were out and she was completely out of control with anger.

I looked at him directly. His face was as guilty as a post office wanted poster.

I said, "Wait a minute. Are you the one who did this? WHY??!!" The look on his face told me everything I needed to know.

I was at a total loss over the sheer stupidity of his betrayal. I was the owner of the company and his boss. And he was enough of a moron to think he could set me up with my own wife. What unbelievable arrogance!

I said, "Get out of here and if I ever see you again I can't guarantee what I will do; but it is going to involve hired goons with baseball bats.

Needless to say you're fired and don't bother to use me as a reference because I am going to make sure that you are absolutely dead in this business."

As I said that, I was holding onto Janet with both arms, while she continued to struggle to get at him.

He was backing away with a look of absolute horror on his face. Then he turned and bolted to his car, backed it hastily out of our driveway and disappeared up the road.

Janet was just standing there inside my arms with her head hanging down. I said gently, "Let's talk" and led her inside.

I had a feeling that this was going to be very, very bad.

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,959 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
Equation Sometimes love adds up.in Loving Wives
More Stories