Pictures Never Lie: A Love Story Pt. 10: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,972 Followers

I couldn't even bring myself to open my eyes to see how much I had disappointed him. When I finally got the courage to cringingly look at him he was looking at me with absolute veneration. My little voice was rapidly fanning herself, while saying, "If I live forever I will never understand men".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

She came back to me very slowly. She had convulsed herself into a perfect arc with just her radically pointed feet and the very tops of her shoulders touching the bed.

She bucked wildly in that pose for almost ten seconds and then just held it quivering like a taught bowstring for another ten, moaning loudly and rhythmically during all of that time.

Only a body as strong as Janet's could have endured the stresses that position must have imposed.

When she relaxed herself back on the bed she lay there like she was dead for another minute or so and then finally popped one eye open quizzically. I have known a lot of women in my life but I have never seen an exhibition of sexuality like I had just witnessed.

I didn't even want to fuck her now, just worship her.

There is something at the base of all men's lizard brains that knows that the survival of the species depends on female sexuality. It is probably the reason why the religions of ALL primitive societies are built around female goddesses.

Now, without any man inside her, Janet had just proven exactly how profoundly and powerfully fundamental her sexuality was.

I am sure that if she had done that in front of our aboriginal ancestors they would have run out and chiseled up a Janet idol. Since I was the only male present, all I could do was gaze on her with total dumbstruck awe and think, "This incredible woman is mine? What unbelievable good fortune!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I didn't care what Tom wanted at that point. I knew I had to have him inside me, or I was going to die. Without a word I reached over shoved him violently flat on his back and grabbed his throbbing erection.

Ten seconds later I was grinding on him like a madwoman. I knew by the way the contractions were coming that this was going to be a short but very intense experience

Rather than put out any fires the existential orgasm I had just had had touched off a new inferno what would have made the great Chicago Fire seem like something you would have in your fireplace on a cold winter's eve.

I was sitting astride Tom with his pole touching my cervix. I was rotating the head inside me in little 360 degree arcs. I was making sharp little cries and panting like I was in heat, which I guess I was. Then the growling started.

I don't know where those came from but I was making animal "HRRRGH, HUUNGGH, HRRGH!" noises while building to a peak that I had never even imagined existed.

He seemed to be as out of it as I was but frankly I wasn't paying attention to anything but managing an approaching orgasm that could only be described as "nuclear".

The little lady in my head was strapping on her crash helmet saying, "I hope this doesn't kill us dearie". Then the world exploded. The circuit breakers tripped and I passed out colder than a mackerel on his chest.

My last conscious perception was of Tom shooting boiling hot sperm into me so hard that if felt like the atmospheric pressure inside poor puss-puss had changed.

I came-to a few seconds later. My first conscious sensation was the feeling of my autonomic contractions still milking him like a crazed Iowa farmhand. My little voice was musing to herself, "Interesting, so you can be unconscious and still come like the midnight express?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Janet was lying on my chest with her huge bare tits squashed between us. She had not moved for several seconds but her insides were extremely busy. I was trying to get conscious functioning back on line. It took a while.

Every time I think she can't fuck me any more completely, she goes out and sets another record.

She finally pushed herself into a sitting position, still astride me and with me only slightly softer, still buried deep inside her.

She looked down at me and said with an impish grin, "WHEW!" I said "WHEW!"

She said with that beloved ironic smile on her face, "So am I to assume that this means we are back together?"

Epilogue

I stepped away from her side, as I handed her over to the other man. He was looking at her with undisguised adoration. His look was gratifying. She was ravishing, dressed all in white with her beautiful face perfectly made up and her long auburn hair hanging down the back of the gown.

I had loved her without restraint for the past twenty four years and there was a little twinge in my soul watching her walk out of my life. But I knew that this was just a different stage, not an ending.

She turned toward me momentarily and gave me her mother's little wink. It said, "Thanks for loving me. Thanks for all of the soccer games and dance recitals. Thanks for teaching me to camp and fish and fight for myself in a man's world. Thanks for being there no matter what." It distilled the joy of my life into one single glance.

I moved carefully out of the aisle, to stand next to the most beautiful woman in the world. We exchanged the kind of loving glances that only a couple that had been married for 41 years can engender. I looked at my staunch and faithful soul mate. She was in her sixties now and still as fresh and gorgeous as the moment I met her.

It has been a long and wonderful 24 years since the events that I have portrayed here took place. And every one of those years has been a lifetime of happiness watching my beautiful little girl grow into a woman.

She is so much like me that I have never really wondered whose child she is. And I am forever grateful to her mother for giving her to me.

I am past seventy now and the cold winds of the approaching winter are beginning to blow around me. But we have each other. And before I call it a life there is still more of the world to see with my beautiful and loving wife.

In the end it simply comes down to the question of what you want and I never had any doubts about who I wanted. I wanted nobody but her. I am ready to play whatever last hand I am dealt.

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,972 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
Equation Sometimes love adds up.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
More Stories