Piercing for National Nude Day Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door. Two women strangers stood before me. They gasped as they saw that I was stark naked. Then I realised that one was the very pretty Titian haired girl from Friday. She put her hand to her mouth, and giggled.

I told her that I remembered her because of her wonderful hair colour, and the number of times I had caught glances of her beautiful breasts. I told her of the slightly puffy areola, and that she should have hidden them under her lace jacket. She blushed.

That broke the ice a little. She turned to the very attractive woman standing beside her, and said, “May I introduce my mother”. My mouth fell open. She was truly beautiful, but I had the presence of mind to extend my hand.

We all shook hands, and I turned, saying I thought that they had better come in. My cock had responding to them too much. This was slightly embarrassing me. I suspect that my totally hairless body blushed all over. I dared not look.

I still had a long way to go to be at one with myself when nude with total strangers.

I have not said how our guests were dressed. The daughter wore a short bolero jacket, and a bouncy white skirt. Her top was buttoned on the two lowest fastenings, but hardly concealing her breasts. A patch of her midriff was exposed. She had the palest complexion of somebody who never went in the sun.

She explained that she had come to the Restaurant on Friday night dressed in the lace top as a “dare”. It was a wager placed by her boyfriend.

She loved the attention she had received, and the fact that all the men tried to see her naked breast. It totally unfazed her in a way that she had not anticipated. Quietly she admitted that their attention made her wet.

She was even more amazed when she watched one of the men, on the next table; pull my pantaloons apart to expose my raging erection, and the cock ring. This was new to her.

She knew exactly what she wanted to do when she saw that I had I left a couple of cards on their table.

She loved the attention she was given, and told her mother. Not surprisingly mother found the whole story rather erotic.

It appeared that they had already rung the Restaurant to see if all Fridays were to be “Nude Nights”. When the answer was “Yes”, they booked a table for four.

Now, when I opened the door, her mother had startled me far more than her daughter.

The early afternoon sun was behind them both. Mother was wearing a sensible length skirt, and semi transparent blouse. The skirt was completely transparent with the sun behind her. She might as well have been nude to her waist.

Her legs were long, slender, and very beautiful. She was fully silhouetted right to her crutch, which was marvellous flat and wide. I could see straight through between her legs, and it did not do my imagination any good at al!

I stood transfixed, which did not help the behaviour of my member.

I invited them both into the drawing room. They stood a while I offered them tea. The daughter was completely quiet. Her mother moved around the room with a gentle elegance that always sets mature women apart from the young.

She stopped here, and there, to pick up an object, a trinket, and to read the spine of a book. She was absorbing everything in minute detail.

Now young women, for example Parlour Girl, may spellbind me but you can give me my Partner, and Chestnut any day. Mature sexy women ooze sensuality in a way that is difficult to define.

Mother was obviously wearing a bra, but it was one of those very thin sheer ones that held the natural form of her breasts. I could not help staring; she realised, and regularly turned fully towards me. Then I knew I could see the deeper colouration of her large round areola. I could also see that her nipples were an erect silhouette as she turned away.

She knew what she was doing to me.

All I could do to escape the hypnotic vision was to ask what type of tea they would like to drink. I mentioned Earl Grey, and English Breakfast. They chose the first, with milk. That is how I like my Earl, so I loved them more for that peasant attitude!

I vanished into the kitchen. The kettle had not boiled when a gorgeous mature mother walked in on me.

She started to talk. She told me how her daughter was shocked to learn that she had once had her clitoris pierced, and that she wanted it to be done again. This time she had a favourite ring that she wanted fitted horizontally, so that the stone in the ring could be seen.

She did not say who would see it.

She also wanted to commission some jewellery, especially for her breasts. I hastened to explain that I was not the designer. She was shopping for transparent dresses, to be worn with the new jewellery.

I explained that we were going to purchase the Parlour, and take it very “up market” with jewellery, piercing, and other attractions for our new clientele.

She had burst into peals of laughter at my description of “transparent dresses”. She admitted that her choice of skirt was completely deliberate. The afternoon was just as she imagined it might be, and she loved the effect it had. Oh! How I love mature women!

They looked up our home up on a computer map before they set out. She realised that it was on the side of the street that took the afternoon sun, but she did not tell her daughter. She had deliberately chosen a thin skirt. It had the right affect. The more she described her scheming, the greater the affect she was having on my penis.

She loved it! I dared her to show me her legs. She caught the edge of her skirt, and pulled it right up above her panties. They were as beautiful as I had imagined.

I had immediate double vision. A very sexy mature mother of one, or two, stood before me. I saw her as stark naked, her clothing vanished into my imagination.

Her wonderful legs met at her folds. Her pubic bush was the same flaming red as her daughter’s hair. It had been trimmed to a deep “V” pointing at her clit. This was fully visible, swollen and excited, above equally swollen lips. Her breasts were caped by large deep brown areolae, and thick nipples that were adopting that crinkly texture, that only comes with sexual excitement.

I needed to get out of a developing situation. I was hurtling back to reality. My penis was standing straight out in front, and that did not help.

A skirt was suddenly dropped, and a delicate hand tweaked my end. It rocked from side to side!

There was a sexy playful giggle.

My retreat was to make tea as quickly as possible, I added a biscuit or two, and wheeled everything through on the trolley that we had used for our first nude breakfast.

The young Titian haired girl’s mother was in her element watching as my erection got in the way on every occasion that it could find.

We were just beginning to take tea, when I heard a key in the door. The troops piled in. They were still stark naked. They were talking ten to the dozen.

They went completely quiet when they saw our guests. A multitude of shopping bags, and a small holdall, were dropped by the door.

I made hasty introductions, and beat a retreat to fetch more hot water, plus three more cups and saucers. Chestnut offered to come with me, I gladly accepted.

Parlour Girl sat quietly on a low leather stool.

Chestnut had a sixth sense. She was thirty something, and had developed a fascinating, remarkable understanding towards both sexes. She had to stifle her laughter as we entered the kitchen. She had instantly recognised the redhead, and realised that the sexy mature woman was her mother.

She loved it when her suspicions were confirmed, and I told her of my kitchen vision.

We returned with more tea.

By this time the Goldsmith, and our guests were in deep discussion about jewellery, piercing and other intimacies. A question was asked about why she always used gold.

She explained that it is the most perfect material to work. It could, and can, be beaten thinner, and stretched finer than any other metal. It was easy to solder, and can be melted down, time, and again, for reuse.

She said that jewellery made in gold is recyclable. Eighteen carat means that 75% of the material was gold. It comes in many colours, mainly depending on where it is mined. Other fine metals were added to enhance strength, and impart other characteristics.

Suddenly the daughter asked if this meant that she could have nipple and areolae jewellery made. She would wear it, then return for remodelling as her breast developed. The answer was, “Yes”. The new business would buy back the gold, discount this against new material, and then charge for the design.

She had hit on a major stance of the new business. It had already come to me as I worked on the business plan before their arrival. Tea was finished, designing had to begin.

THE DESIGN PARTY

Parlour Girl was told the help me to clear tea, while the others went into the workshop. When we were alone she admitted to wonderful feelings of fullness with the plugs in place, and to how happy she was.

When all was cleared up, and in the dishwasher I gave her a little hug.

I whispered that being given her virginity was the most beautiful sexual experience I had ever had.

She blushed deeply, and I told her to go to the others.

I would be working on the Plan, and Chestnut could come to work with me when she wanted. I started to work.

Over two hours later our two guests left, and my Partner gave me a blow-by-blow account of the “Design Party”. Parlour Girl had obviously enjoyed herself, she asked for, and was given, permission to add her comments.

It seems that both women lost all inhibitions when the door of the workshop closed behind them. The Titian haired daughter undid the two buttons on her bolero jacket, and dropped it in a corner.

She hooked two fingers of each hand into the top of her white skirt. She caught her panties as her fingers shot passed them. She wriggled her hips once, and was stark naked. The skirt, and panties, were tossed after the jacket.

Parlour Girl let out a gasp. She was looking at the body of a fifteen or sixteen year old girl, except that her mother assured them that she was more than twenty years old.

Her breasts, that tantalised me so much on Friday evening, were tiny, but they were tipped by exquisite pink puffy areolae. Short hard nipples, in turn, tipped these.

Had I not been concentrating on her mother I would have guessed that she was completely shaved? She was. Here she looked even more like a little girl.

My Partner believed that she had never seen such unblemished skin. She stretched both hands out to touch. She ran them involuntarily down her sides to her waist, in following the crease of her hips to the closing at the mons. She said it was like touching silk.

The girl did not make a sound until fingers traced down the finest crack. That was all it was, there was no sign of a clitoris, of lips, of anything, but a narrow line. There was just a crack where two flat pieces of skin came together, and folded inwards. The girl moaned deeply as fingers traced her fineness, then they left her skin.

She stood a naked creature of desire.

It was obvious to my Partner that her mother was on fire. She was enjoying herself immensely, and could not wait to be naked. She behaved rather like her daughter, except that she carried on a running commentary about our conversation in the kitchen. Everybody, including her daughter, was laughing as she stepped out of her skirt, and the white panties that had set me dreaming.

The dream turned into reality, she was perfectly trimmed, and flame red!

She unbuttoned her transparent blouse, stretched elegantly behind her, and undid the clasp on her almost transparent white bra. Everything was tossed into the corner with the other clothes. A pair of shoes followed, and she was bare.

She had a beautiful mature body. Her breast hardly dropped at all, they were that wonderful, difficult to define shape, of a woman happy with herself, and proud to work out to keep herself well toned.

Her teats were large, round, and full. Parlour girl wanted to suck them. She also wanted to pierce them!

Both women stood, at ease while my Partner walked round them both. She cupped, and weighed, each of the mother’s breasts. The areolae and nipples hardened noticeably. They were both very aroused.

She ran a finger clockwise and the other anticlockwise around the beginning of the delicate pink puffy edge of each of the daughter’s areola. The young woman watched her whole tip harden, then my Partner lightly pulled her nipples. There was a yelp; she was obviously very sensitive to pain.

She was designing in her head as all this went on.

She told the daughter that she was thinking about caps that heightened the delight of her puffiness, but that she should not have her nipples pierced yet.

She said that “Puffy Nipples” turned many men to jelly, including me, her Partner. She thought that it was because we all wanted to suck the whole end into our mouths. She was right.

The young woman blushed a deep red all over, and asked how the teats, and breast ends, might look. She was told that they would be rather like small versions of Parlour Girls, full round cages, and the half cups that held Chestnuts breasts. They would only fit over the ends where they became distended from her tiny mounds

The young woman was also told that she had one other thing that she wanted to try on both her, and her mother. It needed more research, but should be ready for fitting on Friday night.

The she turned the glorious mature woman who had also stripped for her. The dear person said that she was not quite ready for her clit ring, but she produced it from the palm of her hand. All gasped. It was very beautiful.

She explained that she had to have an OK on something first, but that she wanted breast jewellery. She asked if this could be ready for Friday night.

Suddenly my partner took a long length of ready annealed thin gold wire. She held up a breast, turned to Parlour Girl, and asked her to cup it so that it was where it had been when the bra strap was released. She lifted the breast a little. The wire started at her nipple end and was wound around the length of her teat. It stayed the same diameter to the root.

The nipple grew noticeably harder to fill any space. It looked excruciatingly inviting.

Wire then followed the contour of her breast all the way back to where it moulded gracefully onto her body. A final turn was made, and my Partner cut the gold with a pair of clippers.

The first wire was left in place while Parlour Girl and the Goldsmith wound the second breast. The nipple had already responded, so gold was made slightly tighter.

Maturity brings huge benefits. Whereas the daughter had simply blushed, mother took my Partners face between two hands and kissed her deeply, just as she eased the nipple, and wound wire from both her breasts. Apparently it was very erotic

There was hardly time to put the handiwork down before they were in a deep embrace, with hands searching everywhere. Both mouths went to nipples. They were sucked long and hard.

This left hands free to roam, and they did.

The young stood in silent amazement.

My Partner led the beautiful naked creature to a guest shower, and they washed together on a voyage of discovery that led them both to orgasm.

But more of that later, and of what Chestnut was doing…………..

To be continued…….

Dear Reader: Gussie would love comments, they are a great help, and your votes!

© Copyright Gussie – July 2003

12