Pig Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a good dancer," I said after Trevor spun me and brought me into the cradle of his chest.

"The girls in this room know me for two things. The first being my dancing. I won the school's dance competition three straight years."

"What's the other...being the biggest asshole?"

"No, being the best fuck."

"Every man thinks that," I said as Trevor continued to hold me tight.

"When's the last time you had pig sex?"

"What?" I said.

"You've never had pig sex?" Trevor asked.

"John is a wonderful lover."

"But, he's never given you pig sex though, has he?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said.

"I'm talking about sex that's dirty and rough and no holds bar. The only thing that matters is fucking each other hard and fast. You grunt and yell and when you're done, after a dozen orgasms, your body is drenched in sweat."

"Of course I've had pig sex," I said.

"No you haven't. I can tell."

"How can you tell?"

"Because you don't say it with as much conviction as when you call me an asshole."

We danced two more songs and then it was Trevor who suggested we see if John was at the bar. "Maybe, he's drinking with some old buddies," he said. Yet, my husband continued to go missing in action. While at the bar, Trevor ordered me a strong drink against my will. "Just share one with me. I'd like you to remember this night as the night that Trevor Gordon turned out to be not as bad as you thought he was going to be."

"You're worse than advertised," I said. He laughed and clinked his glass against mine. Much to my surprise, but enjoyment, I drank up, splashing the alcohol against me throat. The liquid slid down my esophagus and warmed my stomach.

Trevor leaned close to me and asked, "There's something that's been bothering me all night. May I answer a question for myself?"

"Sure."

"Trust me. I just want to check something out." Trevor then put his hand on my thigh and started tracing it up my leg. Almost immediately I pushed it away.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Trust me, Jamie. I'm not going to do anything. I just want to see something for myself." Then he put his hand back on my thigh.

"Trevor, don't."

"I was doing worse on the dance floor. Come on, don't be a prude." Hearing the same word that my husband called me, made me want to prove to myself that I did not wear the prude label. Then Trevor pushed his hand up my leg. His fingers felt rougher than my husband's. "Your legs are smooth."

"I shaved them today." He pushed them up higher and higher and I became wary of his intention. "Be careful."

"I'm never careful," Trevor said with a wicked wink. Then he actually touched my pussy, holding it the for a full second.

"I'm not wearing any panties if that's what you were wondering. You can take back your hand now."

"That's not what I was curious about," Trevor said as he slid his index finger across my clit. As if he touched a magic button I cooed. Then I pushed Trevor's hand away, realizing that I was letting another man touch me. "I was right," he said with a smirk.

"About what?" I said.

"You're wet."

"Yeah, I must have been thinking about John."

"Yeah right!" Trevor said as a guffaw escaped.

"I should go back to my room."

"Let me walk you back," he said.

"I know where it's at."

"I want to apologize to your husband for all the mean stuff I did to him years ago."

"Get out of here, Trevor. You're not getting any where with me tonight."

As I left the banquet hall I could not prevent Trevor from following me. Persistent, he walked beside me like the Sam I am character from "Green Eggs and Ham," not taking no for an answer. When the elevator opened, he jumped in with me.

"Trevor, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to find out why you're so wet."

"Because I have to pee."

Trevor reached toward the control panel and pulled the emergency stop. Then he turned and backed me into the corner.

"Trevor, I don't-"

Before I could complete my sentence, he grabbed my hair and kissed me. Unlike my husband's kisses, Trevor firmly compressed his lips against mine. Never had a man forced himself upon me in such an animalistic manner. Not worrying about being neat or clean, Trevor's tongue explored my mouth. At times he seemed to be licking me like a dog. With one hand holding a fistful of hair, arching my head down so he could kiss me more assertively, Trevor's other hand pulled up my dress. He shoved a finger into my pussy, sinking it to the webbing of his knuckles. Then he began to pump his finger in and out of me like a piston. I could hear the squishy noises of my pussy juices. I never remembered being that wet. In and out he fucked me with his finger. Trevor lowered his head and tore a strap off my shoulder. The material fell, allowing my breasts to fall out. Trevor wasted no time and began eating my nipples like a malnourished man. He squeezed the nipples with his lips and bit down upon them with force. My body jerked from the pain but it nearly invoked an orgasm. Thrusting his fingers in and out of me and sucking my nipples, I felt a wave of pleasure about to cascade. My breathing quickened and my muscles tightened. Then he stopped.

As if Trevor turned off a faucet, he pulled his finger out of my body and stepped away from me. Pushing the emergency button, the elevator jerked and resumed its ascent. Leaning against the corner of the elevator as it rose, I panted with a bewildered look on my face. It felt like a hoodlum raped me in a whirlwind and left me on the side of the road. Except, my body craved more. Panting, I was not thinking of anything but desiring to be pleased by this man. An urge overtook me, one that I neglected to question or control. Reaching out, I motioned to kiss Trevor but he physically pushed me away.

"Get away bitch. You've been playing games all night."

"Is this how you treat all women?" Suddenly the bell dinged and the doors slid open. Straightening out my dress, making myself look more presentable, I exited the elevator, feeling equal measures of disgust and lust for Trevor, who followed me. "You can leave now," I said.

"You're on my floor."

Not realizing that Trevor had pushed the number to his floor, I felt a shade bit foolish. Of course, how would he know on which floor John and I stayed?

"You can come back to my room if you'd like?" he asked.

"And get treated like shit? No thanks."

"No, and have pig sex."

He walked forward, slid his key along the magnetic groove, and pushed the door open when the green light blinked. Turning he asked me, "Do you want to go back to John right now?"

Hesitating, I thought about the question. I knew that leaving and returning to John was absolutely the right and moral thing to do. However, my body did not thirst for ethics, she thirsted for sex. Never had my libido cast such a powerful spell. I could still taste Trevor's spit on my mouth and feel his hand pulling my hair. My nipples still tingled from his teeth and I could feel my juices drip from my pussy, moistening my inner thighs. Like an addict seeing a drug in front of her knowing that taking it was unwise and unhealthy but unable to fight off the urge, I answered by following Trevor into his room.

Trevor led me to the bed. "So, Jamie, why did you come in?"

"You know."

"Say it Jamie. Tell old Trevor why you came to his room."

"To have pig sex."

"Take off my clothes," he said. I did as he asked. I slid off his tie and started to unbutton his shirt. He grabbed my hand, his grip as strong as a vice. "That's not how you do it." Trevor wore an intense countenance. "This is how it's done." Then Trevor grabbed a hold of my dress at the center and with one powerful rip, tore the material. Using both hands he shredded the chocolate gown off my body. Pushing me to the bed, he bent me over and wrestled me until my body lay in a humiliating position. Then with tremendous force he slapped my ass.

SMACK!

His hand stung. I let out a whimper and he slapped it again, using his entire strength. The smite echoed off the walls.

"Understand?" he said.

"Yes, I understand."

SMACK!

He hit me once more and said I better understand. My ass burned as I stood up and faced Trevor. With all my strength, I pulled on his shirt. Buttons tore from their stitches and fell to the floor. Then I tugged on his pants and pushed the material down his legs. Before I could react, Trevor grabbed my hair and jammed his cock into my mouth. Trevor's cock was as long as my husband's but much fatter. The head pushed against the back of my throat and I hungrily ate.

"You like the taste of my cock?"

I couldn't answer. Trevor held my head as he fucked my mouth. His balls swatted underneath my chin with every quickened thrust. I gagged and began to cough but Trevor continued to thrust his shaft in and out of my mouth.

"I asked whether you liked the taste of my cock?"

Then he pulled his cock out, strands of saliva forming a trail from my throat to his cock. Gathering my breath, I answered. "I love it."

"Better than John's cock?"

"God yes. Much better."

"Open up, bitch."

I opened my mouth.

"Wider."

I stretched my mouth until my jaws ached. "That's it Jamie. That's a good bitch," Trevor said as he shoved his fat cock back into my mouth. I moaned as he worked his dick down my throat. Pushing it down even farther, I once again gagged. Holding my head still, Trevor doubled his pressure and held my nostrils shut. I could not breath as Trevor forced the entire length of his cock down my throat. Shaking his hips, Trevor fucked my esophagus, feeling the tight grip around his penis. Before I could pass out, Trevor pulled out his cock. Saliva fell from his shaft and landed on my tits.

"Ever deep throat John like you just did me?"

"Never."

"You want more?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"Lay on the bed."

I did as he commanded.

"Spread your legs."

I did as he commanded.

"Who do you want to fuck you?"

"You?"

"Say it! Whose dick do you want inside of you?"

"Trevor's."

"Say it louder bitch!" he said slapping my ass.

"I want Trevor's cock inside my wet pussy!"

"Whose cock?" he said as he smacked my ass harder than any other time. My skin tingled with pain.

"Trevor Gordon's!!!"

"That's better," he said as he got on top of me and in one thrust sank his cock into my pussy, balls deep. What followed was a blur. Trevor fucked me with such power and reckless abandonment that I thought a wild beast was trying to kill me. His cock plunged in and out of my pussy with such force and frequency that I came within seconds and then found myself having another climax shortly thereafter. Trevor grunted like a bear in heat as he buried his dick deep inside. I heard my juices slurping as if Trevor was fucking a tube of oily jello. He pounded his dick into me, our bodies slapping against each other like a stick slapping a drum. Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Oh, Trevor!" I shouted over and over as he continued to fuck me.

Then he got off me and shoved his dick down my throat. I sucked on his cock only for him to pull it out, twist me in a different position and resume fucking me. Wrapping his hands around my throat, he used my neck as leverage so he could beat his fat rod deeper into my vagina. I came again.

"TREVOR!!!!!!"

My entire body trembled and quaked. Taking his dick out, he smacked it against my face. Smack! Smack! Smack! His cock was so hard and virile it felt like he was pistol whipping my nose and cheeks.

"Ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No."

"So, you're anal virgin?"

"Yes."

"John, ever try?"

"Yes."

"Turn over."

I obeyed.

"Get on all fours."

I did as he asked.

"Arch you back and spread your ass cheeks wide."

I followed Trevor's command. Then I felt his dick against my asshole. My breathing quickened.

"Where do you want my dick, Jamie?"

"I want it in my ass."

"Louder!" he said smacking my ass, probably leaving another hand print.

"I want your dick in my ass!!!"

Trevor pushed against my asshole and it felt like he jabbed my spine with a hot poker. I collapsed on the mattress in pain.

"Get back up here!"

"It hurts," I said.

Trevor picked me up and forced me back into position. "Relax! It'll hurt if you don't relax!" he said yelling at me. His dick was so fat it felt as if he was tearing my asshole apart. Trevor pushed the head into my ass and it burned. Biting my lower lip, I felt sweat seeping out of my pores as Trevor slowly worked the head of his dick into my ass. With a softer, gentler voice, Trevor said, "Just relax and let me get a little deeper every time. Your ass will adjust. Give it time."

"It hurts."

"Arch your back a little more."

"Okay."

"There. Now push your butt against my cock," he said like a teacher tutoring a pupil.

I did as he asked and I felt the head dig deeper into my anus, a inch or two of the shaft following behind. With persistent patience I moved my ass back and forth until the pain subsided. The sensation was both awkward and exhausting yet pleasurable. Grabbing my hips, Trevor started to pump his dick deeper into my ass.

"Oh, Trevor! That was deep."

"Ready Jamie?"

"I think so."

Then Trevor grunted and pushed his dick into me, the shaft disappearing into my ass. The feeling can never be duplicated. You're only an anal virgin once. Trevor took that from me and as he filled my anus with his cock, I climaxed, a haunting tremor of ecstasy reverberating throughout my entire body. As I came I screamed and cried. Real tears fell from my eyes as the pain and realization that I was experiencing something special and intimate became utterly apparent to me. As I cried, my body shook.

"Oh, Trevor! Fuck me in the ass! Please fuck me in the ass!"

Then Trevor did as I begged. He fucked my ass the way he fucked my cunt. Hard and with passion. His balls bounced off my clit as his dick thumped into my back door. It hurt and the harder he fucked me the more pain he brought me. Then Trevor's maddened pace reached a heightened frenzy and he slammed his dick into my ass even harder and deeper than before. He yelled and said he was about to cum. Trevor pulled out, his cock ready to burst. Instinctually, I turned around and began sucking on the head of his cock. An explosion of cum shot into my mouth. Another followed and then another. Another first was experienced by me. Never had I swallowed another man's cum. Trevor's was the first. I tasted my ass and pussy juices as I lapped up the mess.

"That's it cunt! Clean up my dick!"

I licked his shaft, cleaning the mixture of fluids spread along his cock. When done, he collapsed next to me. We kissed for what seemed to be an hour, making out like junior high kids. Trevor's penis returned to a hardened state and he fucked me in the ass again. This time slow. We tried different positions and my favorite was me on top, riding his dick while it was lodged in my ass. We looked into each others eyes as we fucked, enjoying our rhythm and motion. Our bodies meshed well as if we were dancing in the bedroom instead of on the banquet hall floor. "This is the best goddamn sex I've ever had," I repeated over and over. When he came a second time, I swallowed every drop again. As we lay next to each other, I looked at Trevor.

"Jesus, you're the best fuck I've had in my entire life."

"You were okay," he said.

"You're an asshole."

"And, you're a cheating whore."

"This will be our little secret, okay," I said, suddenly worried about John knowing what happened.

"I won't say a word about it," Trevor replied.

"Promise?"

"Only if you get me a drink of water."

"Consider it done," I said. Sliding off the bed, I felt my legs nearly go limp. God, he fucked the shit out of me, I thought. I could barely walk. Opening up the bathroom door, I let out a scream. I could hear Trevor laughing in the other room. My husband John sat on the toilet, his hands and feet bound by duct tape, a strip of it over his mouth. He heard everything. I saw more than just hate in John's eyes. I saw disappointment. While gagged and bound he had been forced to hear his wife cheat on him with his arch rival. I fell to my knees, shame inundating me with all its force.

12