Pigtails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lets work hard Randy. Lets go for it boy." I said as we settled into a steady well coordinated fucking rhythm. We were working in almost perfect timing as I bucked my ass back into him on every stroke. As our bodies made contact I could feel my ass cheeks ripple and the head of his dick hit my cervix. I could feel his balls hit my pussy and then swing away.

I began to grunt on each thrust. "Hunh, Hunh, Hunh, Hunh. Pound me with that big dick. Fuck me hard. Hunh, Hunh, Hunh. Cum with me Randy. Fill me up with your hot load. Hunh, Hunh, Hunh!

"I'm... close... Miss... Betty. I'm... real...close." He managed.

"Work with me baby. Let's cum together." I gasped.

Then Jill joined in with. "Fuck her hard baby. Give her what she wants. Fill that pussy with your hot fucking cum. Fill her up."

That was all it took and he deposited his load with. "THAT'S IT! I'M FUCKING CUUMMINNG!

I felt the first sizable spurt bath my cervix with a warm sensation and I climaxed with a shriek. "OOH FUUCK YEES! I'MM CUUMMING TOOO!

I slumped forward with my face in Jill's wet pussy as I shuddered. Randy unloaded another spurt of hot cum and then another as he leaned over my back.

I lay there for a moment and languidly rubbed my face in the warm, wet valley between Jill's legs. I felt Randy's cock spasm as he deposited another spurt of warm cum in my hole.

"You did well big boy. My pussy is loaded with cum." I said. "Watch closely when he pulls out Jilly. My pussy will be wide open. Our cum will pour out so be ready to lap it up and stick your tongue in as far as it will go before I close up."

Randy leaned back and slowly removed his dick. As soon as he pulled it out Jill lapped up our juices as they poured out and stuck her tongue deep into my gaping hole. I could feel it as my pussy closed around her tongue. The sensation was indescribable.

"That's it nasty girl tongue fuck my pussy. Eat your husbands cum from my fresh fucked cunt. Eat it all you nasty bitch. Suck my pussy clean. That's it little darling, lick my fucking cum filled hole." I chanted.

Jill was making loud slurping and sucking sounds with her mouth as she devoured the nectar that poured from my well-fucked slit. She managed to gasp. "Good, so fucking good. I am a nasty cum eating slut and I love it."

I dropped my ass and covered her face with my pussy. "Eat it all nasty girl. Lick me while I fuck your pretty, freckled face." I started to slide my sopping, cum filled hole back and forth across her face in a classic sawing motion. I needed to cum again and I was working hard.

I grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them back until her pussy and brown crinkled ass hole were exposed to me. I transferred the sawing motion created by my hard working ass and put it to use licking her pussy and ass. This was the sixty-nine at its best as we both licked and sucked for the cum. Slurping and sucking sounds filled the air. As we both neared climax we fastened our mouths on our clits and sucked them hard and fast.

As my orgasm hit me I released her nub and loudly gasped. " GOOD, SO FUCKING GOOD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!

Jill could only make muffled noises into my cunt as it gripped her nose and tongue. I rose up off of her face as she shuddered and in a low voice said. "I...can't...believe...it. I'mmm Cummminng... again!

We lay there for a minute and I sat back off of her face and looked down into it. It was covered with the love juice that Randy and I had created. I leaned forward and lovingly licked every drop of it with a gentle sucking sound. When my lips touched hers Jill stuck her tongue into my mouth and I gently and slowly sucked it. We swapped and she returned the favor.

"I love you pretty girl," I said.

"I love you too, Miss Betty. You are so sensual. Thank you for this fantastic experience."

All three of us were sexually spent and we rested for several minutes before I said. "That was good. That was very, very good. I knew it would be."

I stood up and added, "We have an early flight to catch in the morning and I suggest that we get cleaned up and get some sleep."

I found my crumpled clothes and put them on. I picked up my purse took out the envelope that Emily had given to me and handed it to Jill. "For services well done," I said. "I hope that you both enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Oh God, Miss Betty. You were fantastic. You are so uninhibited sexually. So sensual." Jill said.

"I am going to take your panties baby. Lets wear skirts tomorrow. We may get to sit together." I said as I walked out the door.