Piña Colada

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bathroom he set her down on the sink and stared at her for a moment. She was beautiful and her naughty grin and mischievous eyes made her incredibly sexy. His cock was already starting to get some life in it and judging by the way she was letting her legs spread she was ready and willing for more as well. Taking the hand towel from the side of the sink he wet it and put just a hint of soap on it. Washing off her face in as sensual of a manner as he could. Then after he resisted a frown thinking were most of his sperm had gone to. Grabbing her toothbrush he coated it with some toothpaste and handed it to her.

"Brush your teeth I want to kiss you," He said as casually as he could hoping not to sound rude.

"Don't want to kiss me with cum breath?" She asked and laughed and was about to put the toothbrush in her mouth when she stopped. "What about you what makes you think I want to kiss you with pussy and asshole breath?" He shrugged and acknowledging her point and went to grab his toothbrush as well. "Don't I've always liked the taste of my pussy."

"You're so dirty." He said shaking his head and tossing down his toothbrush.

She set off to brushing while he dipped his head kissing her nipples and once again got the barest hint of Piña Colada. Jon smiled up at her as she brushed as quickly and thoroughly as she could. Her breasts were little more than handfuls tanned like the rest of her body with dark nipples the color of wet sand. He hefted first one and then the other of her small but ultra perky breasts. Sucked on both the nipples until they shone with his spit and the buds were hard as they could get. Then he moved down her belly and she forced him down even lower with her spitting and brushing still. He was on his knees and his mouth was on her pussy again licking a hole just as wet if not more so that it had been before. He barely got a few licks in when she dropped the toothbrush into the sink not bothering to rinse it and wiped the foam from her lips.

"Now let's have that kiss." She said and he rose up his prick growing the rest of the way as their lips connected and she moaned as she had to be tasting herself and still she kissed passionately.

The electricity and chemistry was insane burning between them and he was yanking her legs the rest of the way open and knocking at her front door before either of them could think. Her hips angled up and they both broke the kiss letting out loud cries and looking down surprised at their coupling. There was no stopping now, he thought, and pulling her face to his again they kissed while his hips found the rhythm her body seemed to respond to most. Crazily it was only seconds, no more than a dozen thrusts, before she was quivering again and thirty seconds more before she was in spasms and crying out in orgasm. He held onto her and fucked through it not even close to getting finished no matter how nut busting hot she was and she was the hottest thing he could ever imagine.

"Oh fuck you are better than my dreams," She said nodding her head and kissing him as best she could with little after quakes of her bliss rolling across her. "Fuck me brother! Fuck me till I can't walk right for a week!"

Ignoring the odd cracking sounds the sink was making he threw a knee up on the counter with her getting a little better angle at her. Her wet hole enveloped him like no pussy ever had before. She was tight and he'd had tight but this was tight in the right ways. She was wet and he'd had wet before but she was incredibly wet in the most incredible way. Her fingers trailed across his body her eyes following them and they were wide in bliss. She was liking what she was feeling, inside and out, and she was liking what she was seeing. His own eyes and fingers couldn't seem to get enough of her as they ranged from her small breasts down her flat stomach, across to her back, touching as much of her ass cheeks as he could with her sitting on them, her long lovely soft legs, pretty everything and all of her.

"This is fucking perfect!" The smile on her lips seemed a thousand percent content.

It seemed about the time she recovered she was nearing another climax, he loved it. Sawing his cock in and out of her he looked between their legs seeing his brother cock inside her sister cunt the soft brown hairs soaked with her juice and with her gash wide open and begging for everything he could give it.

"You're doing it to me again!" She said not five minutes after the second time. "This is the best ever! The most ever! Jessica was so right!" Unable to hide the arrogant grin he let it shine across his face and pulled himself out of her. She cried out in anger. "What the.."

Her words cut short as he lapped at her dripping snatch his chin and cheeks and nose instantly coated in her thick cream. Her moans reached up and up as his tongue snaked about licking around her brownhole licking around her pinkhole and circling her clit before slashing with frantic attacks of his taster. She tasted so much better than she had any right to. He had no clue why he had never liked doing this to his girlfriends as much as he did with her.

"Fuck...ing... perf...ect!" She let loose as he pulled his face out of her lap and replaced it with his cock sliding easily inside her hot wetness before she shot off in another orgasm quivering and holding him tight, kissing his lips and relishing in her own flavor.

"I want it in my asshole!" She told him with finality suckling on his neck as she came slowly down from her orgasmic high his dick still moving in and out of her wet cunt. "We need my lube though."

"Okay," Not really caring that he sounded extremely giddy about the prospect.

He lifted her again her small body so easy to carry getting as far as the hallway before they had to stop. Slamming her against the wall and ramming his dick in and out of her. Her eyes widened at this amazed at his strength or just really aroused with the thought of being held against the wall and fucked hardcore by her brother. Right in their parents hallway were presumably those parents could come down at any moment. He buried his face in her tits sucking one nipple and then the other as he plowed his cock up inside her ass hitting the wall with each stroke.

"My asshole NEEDS fucking." The reminder was all he needed pulling her from the wall he carried her the rest of the way down to her room, tossing her on the bed.

Like a cat she landed on her hands and knees that hot ass of hers popped up into the air. He was already pulling open the drawer and hauling out the items inside. A quirk of a smile crossed her face as she looked back at her brother returning from pulling her vibrator and lube from her drawer, he realized he had shown his hand by knowing exactly where it was.

"I happened across it once," He answered tossing the vibrator aside on the bed but she scooped it up and looked at it then at his penis.

"Lots and lots of lube!" She told him the vibrator was about as long as he was but it was thin.

For whatever reason he thought of it as something that might have been suggested to her as her first sex toy. Thin so it wouldn't hurt to bad or be too intimidating. He smiled down at her he'd never been completely happy with his cock thinking maybe a couple more inches beyond the six he had would be perfect. He was just glad she didn't have some of the toys he'd seen in porn flicks big honking things that would have put him to shame. The way she was looking at his tool though made him feel proud of what he had.

"How do you want it?" He asked and she smiled and assumed the position again she had sagged out of pushing her perfect ass back up and towards him, giving it a suggestive wiggle.

"Doggy of course," She smiled wiggling it some more. "It's ready for you."

"I think I'm going to have to warm it up." He pulled the cheeks the rest of the way apart which wasn't much from her angle.

Then ran his tongue across her asshole licking it up and down and then driving right at the backdoor. She cried out in pleasure fingers yanking up her sheets and when he pulled away the little button seemed much more relaxed and ready for him. He squirted half of what was left of the bottle on her asshole and the other half on his cock and stomach figuring it would run down. She nodded approvingly and then angled herself as best she could to watch as he put his tool to her backdoor and then began to push it inside.

"Oh fuck... yes," Her face was set with a grimace but her eyes were hopeful.

Jon had never fucked anally before and had always wondered if it felt good to a woman or not. When he got in all the way she held him reaching back and touching his arm for a few moments. Then she let go and nodded her head which she'd buried in the sheets. Ten strokes in he felt her shoving the activated vibrator into her pussy. Her asshole was insanely tight but this was a whole knew uncharted territory of tightness for him. She cried out and was quivering already approaching another orgasm. He fucked her hard wanted her to get to it and hoping he could maybe get her to one more after before getting off himself.

"Oh fuck my shitter! Fuck it yes!" She fell flat onto the bed his cock popping out of her ass and lewd sounds escape it.

He wasn't done and humping air wasn't going to get him there so he followed her down pushing himself into her crack. Since her snatch was filled with the still vibrating toy he entered her asshole again getting just the head in the the tight brown door the rest of his length hugged by her firm ass cheeks. He stared fucking her this way and she cried out clawing at the bed again but not making a move to stop him. He felt her spasms under him and realized she was still having an orgasm. One minute and then two later still groaning and moaning midst the biggest climax of her life, it had to be.

"Let me suck it!" She growled turning her face up towards him and he was out in an instant leaning up so she could pull his member.

She shoved her fingers into her asshole keeping up the pace he had been while she took him deep in her throat as before all the way down. Her face was covered in sweat and when he pulled away she grinned almost insanely happy. Back into her asshole she reached back laying on her side and offering her digits to his mouth. He only hesitated a second and then sucked on them looking into her brown eyes and at the deep dirty perverted glint in them.

"Are you ready to put your cum in my asshole. Are you ready?" She sounded close to begging and he felt her, as insane as it was, quivering once more climbing the hill to another orgasm.

She flicked her vibrator up to high and that allowed him to feel it's shaking pleasure giving properties. He moaned and she started to scream. Not a call of pain put a spike of fulfillment her eyes as wide as they could go before flickering shut. He tossed back his head letting go a loud cry of his own and feeling like an animal. Fucking whatever hole he wanted. Sharing with her in the taste of her asshole. Doing it to his own sibling.

"One last taste before I cum!" She begged and he pulled out as she curled up on herself sucking him in a few times her fingers going back to her gaping hole, this time he noted that she made sure to dip each digit in her sphincter before letting him loose from her mouth and he stabbed back inside her.

She didn't have to offer them this time he took them in his mouth one by one sucking them. It wasn't a bad taste at all certainly a thick undertone but mostly it was the Piña Colada he tasted. The sweet drink that he didn't think he'd ever forget. The idea of it was the biggest thing the idea of adding even more raunch and perversion to the ultimate taboo they were committing. He took his time cleaning them and when he took the last one in they both went off like rockets.

Boom!

What felt like more cum than before exploded out of him as her asshole clenched down on his cock and even if he wanted to he didn't think he would pull it out without peeling off his skin. Her upper body shook and her arms slapped at the bed then yanked at the sheets. Yet she kept her lower half rock solid not moving it at all as he shot off between quick thrusts. They sang out in a chorus of pleasure and then he fell on top of her and they urgently snuggled closer hugged tighter kissed harder. Until the waves of glee were gone and it was just brother and sister looking at each other guiltily.

"That was really the most hardcore nastiest sex I've ever had," She admitted frowning at him. "I like to put a finger in my asshole while I play with myself when I am really horny. But I never thought I'd let a cock go inside there. I also never thought I'd let anybody know how much I love the taste of stuff fresh out of my own asshole."

"I never thought I'd like to lick asshole and taste it so much either." He shook his head and kissed her again a quick sharing of the flavors.

"I'm going to eat your cum that comes out of there too. Did you want to leave for that?" He felt revulsion at the idea but he shook his head.

"No I want to watch," It seemed the more things turned him off or should have turned him off from other women the more he liked them in her, his own damn sister.

He watched as she fingered herself to one last almost quaint little orgasm as she did it. The vibrator back on and rubbing at her clit while her fingers dipped down there collecting what was easy to get at first and then dipping in and finding the rest. She looked wickedly sexy doing his sperm sticking to her fingers as brought it to her lips. How her eyes brightened in carnal excitement every time she sucked a fresh coating down.

The grandfather clock in the den rang out and then only chimed once, it was one o'clock. Did he know were his parents were? It seemed they shared the same thought Julia getting up stiffly and bowlegged and moving down the hallway to the bathroom. He passed her giving her ass a goose before going on. Collecting his clothes he darted back into the hall and got to the bathroom just as a rinsed but not washed Julia stepped out. "Didn't think I had time for a full shower."

"Yeah they'll be home any moment." He answered her ventured a kiss there was hint of ass, cum, and piña colada, but he ignored it. He thought he'd be enjoying a lot more things he wasn't exactly comfortable with from this point on.

12