Pink Chiffon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corbin's hooded eyes lit with even more fire as he watched his sister ride him. He bit his lower lip when she reached up to pinch and pull on her own nipples. "I am not sure how long I can last...fuck you feel good."

"Just cum when you're ready. I want your cum deep inside me." Georgia replied breathlessly. She kept riding her brothers cock with the pace increasing.

Soon she glided up and down his cock fast. It felt good. She loved when she took him deep. He was breathing hard and she could see his needed to cum. It was taking all of his control not to grab her now. She could see it so clearly on his face. "Corbin?"

"Yeah?" He grunted.

"Fuck me." The words were barely out of mouth when he brought his hands to her hips and then physically spun them so she was now beneath him. They fumbled and shifted a little but never really broke their physically connection.

Corbin thrust deep and then proceeded to fuck his sister hard and thoroughly. Soon they were both panting hard and racing toward orgasms. Georgia hadn't believed for a second that her body could climax again, but she could feel it coming. Her heart was pounding hard in her chest and her blood rushed in her ears.

His thick pulsing cock slammed into her soaking cunt. Corbin brought his face close to his sister's face. They looked into each other's eyes as their bodies came together again and again. Corbin pushed deep, and Georgia could feel his cock pulse inside her. He was going to cum, and she just knew as soon as he started to release inside her she was going to cum too.

That was exactly how it happened. As soon as his cock began to spurt his seed inside her, Georgia felt her body convulse almost violently as she had her strongest orgasm yet. Her cunt squeezed his cock inside her, and it almost hurt. It was exquisite.

As short time later found them in a sweaty tangle. The room smelled of hot sex. They were still breathing hard. Georgia felt boneless and listless. She was far more relaxed than she had been in years. To say sex between them was incredible felt like an understatement. It's just one of those things you know. When you have sex with a good match, or in this case her perfect match, you just know. The sex goes from great to absolutely phenomenal.

Georgia knew that being with her brother was technically wrong, and incredibly taboo. She knew that most of society would judge them and harshly. She hadn't meant for this to happen, but it felt natural and right. She not only loved her brother but she was in love with him. She couldn't imagine making love to any other men ever again.

Eight Months Later...

Corbin pulled up out front of the little two story house on Riddle Creek Lane. He stopped the car, and Georgia turned to look at him with confusion. "What are we doing here?"

"I wanted to show you something." Corbin explained.

Georgia looked hesitant. "What exactly?"

Corbin didn't answer. He jumped out of the car and rounded the front to help her out. Getting out of the car these days was getting tougher and tougher. She came to stand beside him as they both faced the pretty little house. "What are you up to, Corbin? Who lives here?"

"Us, if you want." Corbin took his sister's hand.

A slow smile spread on Georgia's pretty face. "We could live here?"

"Mmhmm, indeed we could."

Georgia placed a hand on her swollen belly. The baby was kicking up a storm all of a sudden. "This one seems to like the idea."

Corbin placed his hand on her stomach and felt the strong kicks of their daughter. "She sure does. I checked out the area. There are some great schools, local children's attractions including a kid's museum and several parks. Georgia felt hopeful but then reined it in. "Can we afford this, Corb?"

Her twin brother nodded. "I sold my condo. I can roll that into this. Plus I am making just as much money as I was before, and we have savings."

"You have savings. I have a pending divorce and only four weeks before I give birth."

"No, Georgia. Everything I have is ours. We are a family. We have savings, and if you want...we'll raise our little girl right here on this safe, pretty, tree lined street."

Corbin moved close and wrapped his arms around his very pregnant sister and lover. Pressing his lips to her cheek he grinned. Finally his world felt right.

"I do want it. I love you so much."

"I love you too."